The Crux Forum Bookshop

Go to CruxDreams.com

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
There is now a library full of great books written by our members..but where can you read what other people have said and where can you download them? You could search through the archive and find the PDF for the story but we now have so many writers it is almost a full time job stacking the shelves with their works. To save people time I'm going to promote a book every few days with a link to the download page in the new archive. First we start with the magnificent Amica written by Velut Luna with a great deal of linguistic help from Eulalia and publishing from Madiosi.

Screen Shot 07-24-15 at 03.jpg
Here are a few comments from some of our members

Amica

Eulalia..... Well, Amica's become an important part of this girl's life, I'm apprehensive how I'll cope without her, it's been a wonderful voyage of discovery, thanks to Luna's wonderful imagination grounded in her deep knowledge of Pompeii, Roman life, and Italian literature.

cxslave.....Simply brilliant Luna!

Quiet Paul..... Amazing, all of it. Utterly amazing with so many twists and turns. Luna, you are a genius

Wragg134..... Luna pounds away at our senses and our emotions with every blow!

Whata piece of work!

Racing Rodent..... Oh Amica the Gods themselves protest your cruel and unjust treatment, hear their voices like the clash of distant mountains in the sky, they call upon their fellow Vulcan to avenge your indignities with smoke and flame, scalding ash and the molten fury of the stones

Operatic in emotion, dramatic in vision, intimate in characterisation a brilliant story this continues to be Luna, brava, brava, brava

JollyRei..... I remain rapt in this story. So awful and yet so engrossing. It is like a classic tragedy in its scope. Lovely, Ms. Luna.

Ascanio....... Greatest story ever told!

LittleSiss..... Wow!!!!!
Powerful !!!

Celticvirgin..... Can't wait to read more VL. xxx

messaline....

No need to close the eyes, velut : I'm astonished and ravished how you depict this world ; it seems that you were living it !!!

pkindenhaag.....

Wonderfully atmospheric and exciting!

And you can download the complete version here at
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/amica-the-slavegirl-of-pompeii-by-velut-luna.402/

Last edited:

Velut Luna

Sibilla Cumana
There is now a library full of great books written by our members..but where can you read what other people have said and where can you download them? You could search through the archive and find the PDF for the story but we now have so many writers it is almost a full time job stacking the shelves with their works. To save people time I'm going to promote a book every few days with a link to the download page in the new archive. First we start with the magnificent Amica written by Velut Luna with a great deal of linguistic help from Eulalia and publishing from Madiosi.

View attachment 268550
Here are a few comments from some of our members

Amica

Eulalia..... Well, Amica's become an important part of this girl's life, I'm apprehensive how I'll cope without her, it's been a wonderful voyage of discovery, thanks to Luna's wonderful imagination grounded in her deep knowledge of Pompeii, Roman life, and Italian literature.

cxslave.....Simply brilliant Luna!

Quiet Paul..... Amazing, all of it. Utterly amazing with so many twists and turns. Luna, you are a genius

Wragg134..... Luna pounds away at our senses and our emotions with every blow!

Whata piece of work!

Racing Rodent..... Oh Amica the Gods themselves protest your cruel and unjust treatment, hear their voices like the clash of distant mountains in the sky, they call upon their fellow Vulcan to avenge your indignities with smoke and flame, scalding ash and the molten fury of the stones

Operatic in emotion, dramatic in vision, intimate in characterisation a brilliant story this continues to be Luna, brava, brava, brava

JollyRei..... I remain rapt in this story. So awful and yet so engrossing. It is like a classic tragedy in its scope. Lovely, Ms. Luna.

Ascanio....... Greatest story ever told!

LittleSiss..... Wow!!!!!
Powerful !!!

Celticvirgin..... Can't wait to read more VL. xxx

messaline....

No need to close the eyes, velut : I'm astonished and ravished how you depict this world ; it seems that you were living it !!!

pkindenhaag.....

Wonderfully atmospheric and exciting!

And you can download the complete version here at
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/amica-the-slavegirl-of-pompeii-by-velut-luna.402/

I'm crying with emotion, thanks Melissa, Eulalia and all friends that have written the comments!

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
It really is pure chance that Wragg134 is next on the roll of honour. He has contributed enough literary works to warrant his own library extension! Today's offering is The Chronicles of the Silver River. This is an omnibus edition consisting of Part One.....The Dark Princess, and Part Two.....Lord Vulcan, Master of Darkness. The story is set in a far distant land long ago...but fortunately Wragg has provided us with a map
Screen Shot 07-27-15 at 03.52 PM.PNG

The story is of course wonderful and told in Wragg's unique style....here's just a few lines from his description of Sciuridan the Dread

He couldn’t find a wife at all
His manners did so much appall
Plus rumours of his manhood, small
He had to go as far as Gaul
To find someone to wed!
Poor unsuspecting Messaline
Became this evil devil’s queen
Although she wasn’t very keen
Upon her husband, dread.

A healthy son and heir she bore
Shevak! A baby to adore!
The king, he chose to quite ignore
His son, whom he just never saw –
He loved him not a shred!
He dallied with a Princess, dark
And soon appeared more offspring, parked
By courtesy this dreadful shark - Sciuridan the Dread.

This edition runs to 155 pages and is profusely illustrated.
Screen Shot 07-27-15 at 04.24 PM.PNG
The PDF can be downloaded from http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/chronicles-of-the-silver-river-by-wragg.348/

Attachments

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
.................................................................................................................EULALIA.......................................................................................................................................................

Where do you start with what Eulalia has contributed to this site since becoming a member? I suppose logically the best place to start is at the beginning...
I doubt if many people can remember what they were doing on January 2nd 2011. Having just joined Eulalia posted her first poem...Crucifixa. This is what people said..

Jan 2nd 2011
Eulalia wrote

"Wow! As the new kid on the Cross, it's thrilling just to see my name with the fateful

word "condemned"! It's like all my fantasies are becoming real!

They go back to when I was twelve, when our teacher gave us a pretty strong, blow-by-blow account of the Crucifixion of Jesus. I clung on in fascination to every detail. Soon I was playing out little private stories with my body in the gym or the swimming pool. As I grew, I learnt more and more about Crucifixion - especially that the Romans crucified women and girls, and how they tortured us.

I love playing with words, painting word-pictures, so I've put what I've learnt into a poem,Crucifixa, that tries to imagine and express, as accurately as I can (historically, bodily and psychologically) the experience of a girl being crucified on the Ostian Way, outside the gate of Rome. I hope my Masters will like it - please correct me if there's anything that doesn't ring true.

Yours submissively"

Eulalia

Melissa wrote
"Hi,
That is very, very impressive. The images are similar to ones conjured up by Willowfall."

Melissa

chelior wrote
Hi, welcome Eulalia ! We are delighted at your very impressive tale. It is so realistic, we can believe you have tried out. Congratulations.

Jan 4th 2011

zarathustra wrote
"easily the most amazing thing i've seen on c-forums. thank you.

not a slight to the others! just this one stands out to me. good poetry."

Ed-M wrote
"Very impressive, Eulalia! You've definitely put across the inner anguish and torment of someone sentenced to the slaves' punishment."

Baracus wrote
"Yeah,very good,for a newcomer......(grin)
Warm welcome to the Forum,of Cross-Pain !
Sadly though,you won't be "condemned" for long,only up to nine/ten posts.....
Cheers BJP."

Admihoek wrote
"but onlooker is nice toooo :ymdevil:"

Jan 5th 2011
Eulalia wrote

"Sure, but in my fantasies, I'm always the victim. That's why it's so lovely being "condemned", I don't want to be an onlooker or even an Executioner. I wish I could opt out of being promoted!" (sulk).

Trust me to question the workings of The System - that's what gets me crucified!

But never mind - Melissa's found me this lovely avatar - thank's M! - so, whatever the small print says, I'll always go on being"

Willowfall wrote
"Hey Love I have exactly the same issue.

But I look at it on the bright side, my status shows I'm interacting and helping to make the site what it is.

So dive in and help out.

kisses

willowfall"

Jan 9th
Naraku wrote

"Very nice poem, Eulalia. It's clear you've thought about this a lot & enjoyed it very much."

So what did Eulalia say? Oh yes she loves playing with words!!..What did Willowfall say? "So dive in and help out."

Screen Shot 08-07-15 at 01.35 PM.PNG

In my next post we will look at a selection of stories, poems, short essays, and translations that are now in the new archive. Meanwhile here is Crucifixa..attached

Attachments

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
I'm blushing - :oops: :oops: :oops: - and will need to log-off and unblush pretty quick,
expecting a visitor! Taking me back to Jan 2011 is very thought-provoking,
my decision (after much inward struggling and a stiff whisky) to sign up
was one that has made a huge difference to me and the way I see myself,
a very positive difference, and I'm very grateful to so many people here
who've become my crux-friends and encouraged me in so many ways.
Not just blushing now, starting tears.... :rolleyes: :D

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
A list of Eulalia stories. (A)=In the new archive.

STORIES

The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls (A – in 2 resources, pdf)

The Crucifixion of the Christian Virgins (A – pics by Julie and Melissa, pdf)

The One who Thought She’d Get Away (not A)

The Breaking of Faith (A – in 3 parts, pdf)

Eulalia Christa – the Passion (A – pdf)

Whipping Sunday (A – not pdf))

Rome’s Revenge (A – in 2 resources, not pdf)

Single Ticket to Vasos – a Ghost Story (A – pdf)

Beauty and the Russian Beast (A – pdf)

Lassie-Hunting in the Northern Forest (The Linkie-Rug) (A – in 2 parts, pdf)

Ascanio’s Secret Garden (not A, pics by Ascanio, text by Eul)

[Exposed Naked and Beaten (not A: early version of a chapter in IPCG)]

One of our favourites was Crucifixion Of The Christian Virgins. Some of the pics here 1.zero six hundred.JPG.jpg 4.Twelve forty five.jpg 7.One forty two_500x375.jpg 9.Two fifty six.jpg 13.Nine thirtym.jpg

And the PDF is attached below..

Attachments

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
thanks both of you - I think nearly all my complete stories (and translations) have been published by Madiosi as e-books now,
except for 'Lassie-Hunting in the Northern Forest'? My favourite, actually, but there's no hurry,
there's a splendid library in the Forum Archive and in Madiosi's e-book thread,
to suit all tastes! :devil:

Top Bottom