The Cruxton Women’s Correctional Facility

Go to CruxDreams.com
Carrie Marshall stands on the stool wearing only the handcuffs binding her wrists and the noose around her neck she will soon be hanged with. Her breasts heave with each breath she takes, and she futilely tries to free her hands from the cuffs.

hang 988.jpg

Below her an officer of the court reads her sentence to the crowd. There are only a few short moments before the stool is pulled away and Carrie will hang her neck until she is dead.

I killed the bitch and got caught. I should have expected this. I have seen other hangings and must admit I enjoyed watching the women’s frantic dances as the noose slowly closed around their necks. I have a different perspective now as I stand naked above the crowd. I try to free my hands but the cuffs are set tight enough there is no escape. The rope around my neck is far coarser than it looks from a distance. I have never been choked before and I am about to feel the most extreme form of it.

-Carrie

The court officer asks “Executioner, is the prisoner prepared to be hanged?”

“She is prepared to be executed, sir” the executioner sternly replies.

“Then hang the condemned prisoner at the top of the hour” the officer replies. Carrie has less than a minute before the stool is removed and she will be hanged. It is almost seven PM and Carrie will suffer the slow execution of hanging by her neck.

My stomach churns and my pussy become warm and wet. My god, am I going to have an orgasm. The Cruxton clock tower begins to toll. After it rings seven times the stool will be removed and I will learn what being hanged feels like. The bell rings for the seventh time and the stool begins to move from beneath my feet. I scream “Please, show mercy! I… (Grunt).”

hang 989 A.jpg

Carrie’s feet swings from the stool and she falls only a foot (just over 30 cm) before the noose stops her fall as it sets under her jaw and the base of her skull. Instead of her neck supporting her head now 110 pounds (50 kg) of her body hangs from the noose. Carrie’s voice is silenced, and her face contorts in pain.

Shit, this hurts! I am still conscious and can still breathe with great effort. I cannot talk or scream; only gurgles and grunts pass by the noose. The hangman had warned me my hanging would not be a swift and I fear he was not just trying to scare me.

-Carrie

hang 990 B.jpg

The shock of being hanged clouds Carrie’s mind and she doesn’t hear the crowd cheer as she is hanged. She curls her legs up as she searches for footing she will not find. Carrie’s dance from the noose becomes more frantic as the noose slowly tightens around her neck. Her hanging is being recorded. At five minutes her thrashing has become panicked as she struggles to breathe. Powerful microphones record her labored effort to breathe. The rattle of the handcuffs binding her wrists is captured as is the slapping of her limbs as they strike each other and her hanged body.

Hang 991 C.jpg

My god, how long is this going to last? I don’t want to die but my last bit logic tells me my suffering will be the last thing I feel before I die.

-Carrie

Ten minutes have passed since Carrie has been hanged. To the crowd’s pleasure she still struggles wildly to escape the noose.

hang 992 A.jpg

Almost a quarter hour has passed since Carrie has been hanged.

I catch a glimpse of the crowd. I am strangling to death and they are cheering my agonizing death! What is wrong with these people?

hang 993 A.jpg

The stress of her hanging is taking its toll on Carrie. She flexes her legs and releases her bladder.

hang 994 B.jpg

Is this just a reaction to the strain? Does Carrie even know what she just did?

(a lot 0f Susan Coquin's original art used above and below, in Tree's manips...)

Nineteen minutes since Carrie has been hanged. She is still kicking a bit…

“Tree, she has suffered enough! How much longer before she passes away” Messaline asks.

Tree takes a drink and says “I doubt she has a minute or two left. She’s barely twitching anymore.”

“I think what you did to her is horrible” Messa admonishes.

“The bitch killed her girlfriend with a baseball bat to her head. She’s getting what she earned” Tree notes. “Besides, you’ve been fingering your pussy for the last five minutes or so. Don’t tell me you haven’t enjoyed watching her hang.”

hang 1013.jpg

“She put on a great show but I would have done better” Messa retorts.

With his cold cruelness Tree says “Shall I have charges filed against you and we… or I, at least… can compare the results?”

With a surprising firmness Messa says “Give me a day or two to think about it.”

But during Tree’s and Messa’s conversation Connie’s battle with the noose draws towards its close.

I can’t see and my ears ring so much I can’t hear. I don’t think I can take any air. I think I am about to die…

-Connie

hang 1012.jpg

Sometime in the twentieth minute Connie feels her mind go dark. She is not yet dead but more so than alive. Her legs do a final twitch.

hang 1001 B.jpg

Less than a minute later the murderess hangs dead from her crushed neck.

hang 1003 B.jpg

The crowd below cannot see Carrie’s body is swaying over her puddle of her own piss. They don’t really care. The vendor stations are only open for another half hour. It’s last call for alcohol!

hang 1011.jpg

So this year’s Fall Hanging Day is done. Over a dozen condemned prisoners have served their sentences and have been hanged from the gallows before a large (paying) crowd that enjoyed their brutal hangings.

Carrie Marshall was the last prisoner hanged. She suffered the noose longer than all the others before she expired. Her body was left hanging from the noose until the parade grounds emptied.

hang 925.jpg

She looked sort of peaceful. Later that evening the prison’s grounds crew would clean up yard and take Carrie’s body down. They simply pulled open the noose and her body dropped with a dull thud onto the gallows’ deck.

bodies 011.jpg

The next day at Lord Damian Wragg’s afternoon tea (that’s what he calls his early cocktail session) Carrie’s naked body is displayed in an open casket.

hang 926.jpg

Her wrists reveal the fight she had with the cuffs to try and free her hands. The mark around her neck shows how the noose tore at her flesh as it slowly closed her throat.

After the tea was over a few men would fetch the casket and take Carrie’s body to the open pit where the other hanged women’s bodies lay exposed in a pile. Carrie is dump from the casket and into the pit… no need to waste a good casket… and a bulldozer pushes in dirt to bury the dead convicts.

The end

Back
Top Bottom