The Daughters of Liberty

Go to CruxDreams.com

jjjack

Magistrate
Hello everyone

I thought of opening a new treadh dedicated to the years of the American Revolution. The idea came to me some time ago from a comment by Barbara to an image of mine that did not actually refer to this setting but that could adapt well. I'm not an American and I only know a little about the history of this fantastic country. Much has been said and written about the Sons of Liberty, at least a 4-season television series has been dedicated to them. Much less attention has been paid to American women. Of course I do not pretend that the facts narrated have happened historically, but I imagine that 18th century Puritan morality played an important role in the management of some female prisoners arrested for their revolutionary ideas and their dedication to the cause.

I apologize for my bad English and possibly ask who could get the text to correct errors and inaccuracies in style.

The Daughters of Liberty

They were young, beautiful, rich, educated and full of ideals. They had secretly read Voltaire and Rousseau and had filled their heads with ideas such as freedom, social justice, democracy ... They were bored by the boring and well-thought environment that surrounded them, they wanted an adventurous life dedicated to a great cause. The idea of early marrying an officer in the garrison of King George III or an old and boring local official filled them with disgust and for this reason they rejected any proposal from those hateful individuals who gathered in the "Tories" circle. Instead, they gathered together to talk about their dreams and their ideals, but sometimes the speeches of the most daring friends ended up on the last strictly secret and forbidden readings, the books of that terrible Marquis De Sade who he put inside them as a fire of horror mixed with passion ...

Some of them were in contact with the patriots, some of them included relatives or friends, and they lent themselves to gather valuable information between the English garrison officers and the notable Tories. The danger excited them, and they thought theirs was a fun and noble game.

But things were about to change.

Governor Glifton and General Brantford had not escaped the strange questions that some of those girls asked during receptions or walks, nor the strange secret meetings that were repeated regularly every week and which, coincidentally, had started just when the rebels had began to score some blows that had ruined the prestige of the King's troops. Those spoiled little sluts were too proud and too foolish to realize they were as obvious as spies and provocateurs. They would soon regret their choice.

The governor and the general had agreed: kill a man and make him a martyr; put him in prison and you will have to keep and supervise him for a long time. But for a woman everything was simpler. A good public humiliation would have been enough, a few months in prison in the fortress, available to soldiers and officers, as excellent whores to make meek and obedient to the desires of men. For the most obstinate, they could use torture to tear names and confessions. Their lives would have been marked forever, worse than if they had been sentenced to life imprisonment: no one would have wanted them anymore, after they had lost their purity and dignity, they could only have faced the long journey to the west, looking for people who didn't know them. And taking care not to fall into the hands of the natives ...

1-The arrest of Abigail.jpg
The arrest of Abigail
Abigail was the first to be arrested. Major Forrest did not scruple to tear her dress before Reverend Hobbs who had gladly followed him to make sure that that filthy slut who had mocked him publicly on many occasions for the fervor of his sermons with which he defended the King's reasons George III and the Tories were punished as he deserved. The officer put on her irons and tore her dress and found in her breasts the proof she was looking for: the list of all the daughters of liberty in Williamsburg.

2 - Let's see what you hide below.jpg
At that point, with a zeal perhaps excessive but justified immediately by the Reverend, the major demanded that the girl undress completely, just to see if she did not hide any other precious information in her underwear or inside her body.

Hello everyone

I thought of opening a new treadh dedicated to the years of the American Revolution. The idea came to me some time ago from a comment by Barbara to an image of mine that did not actually refer to this setting but that could adapt well. I'm not an American and I only know a little about the history of this fantastic country. Much has been said and written about the Sons of Liberty, at least a 4-season television series has been dedicated to them. Much less attention has been paid to American women. Of course I do not pretend that the facts narrated have happened historically, but I imagine that 18th century Puritan morality played an important role in the management of some female prisoners arrested for their revolutionary ideas and their dedication to the cause.

I apologize for my bad English and possibly ask who could get the text to correct errors and inaccuracies in style.

The Daughters of Liberty

They were young, beautiful, rich, educated and full of ideals. They had secretly read Voltaire and Rousseau and had filled their heads with ideas such as freedom, social justice, democracy ... They were bored by the boring and well-thought environment that surrounded them, they wanted an adventurous life dedicated to a great cause. The idea of early marrying an officer in the garrison of King George III or an old and boring local official filled them with disgust and for this reason they rejected any proposal from those hateful individuals who gathered in the "Tories" circle. Instead, they gathered together to talk about their dreams and their ideals, but sometimes the speeches of the most daring friends ended up on the last strictly secret and forbidden readings, the books of that terrible Marquis De Sade who he put inside them as a fire of horror mixed with passion ...

Some of them were in contact with the patriots, some of them included relatives or friends, and they lent themselves to gather valuable information between the English garrison officers and the notable Tories. The danger excited them, and they thought theirs was a fun and noble game.

But things were about to change.

Governor Glifton and General Brantford had not escaped the strange questions that some of those girls asked during receptions or walks, nor the strange secret meetings that were repeated regularly every week and which, coincidentally, had started just when the rebels had began to score some blows that had ruined the prestige of the King's troops. Those spoiled little sluts were too proud and too foolish to realize they were as obvious as spies and provocateurs. They would soon regret their choice.

The governor and the general had agreed: kill a man and make him a martyr; put him in prison and you will have to keep and supervise him for a long time. But for a woman everything was simpler. A good public humiliation would have been enough, a few months in prison in the fortress, available to soldiers and officers, as excellent whores to make meek and obedient to the desires of men. For the most obstinate, they could use torture to tear names and confessions. Their lives would have been marked forever, worse than if they had been sentenced to life imprisonment: no one would have wanted them anymore, after they had lost their purity and dignity, they could only have faced the long journey to the west, looking for people who didn't know them. And taking care not to fall into the hands of the natives ...

View attachment 800224
The arrest of Abigail
Abigail was the first to be arrested. Major Forrest did not scruple to tear her dress before Reverend Hobbs who had gladly followed him to make sure that that filthy slut who had mocked him publicly on many occasions for the fervor of his sermons with which he defended the King's reasons George III and the Tories were punished as he deserved. The officer put on her irons and tore her dress and found in her breasts the proof she was looking for: the list of all the daughters of liberty in Williamsburg.

View attachment 800225
At that point, with a zeal perhaps excessive but justified immediately by the Reverend, the major demanded that the girl undress completely, just to see if she did not hide any other precious information in her underwear or inside her body.

It seems me, that will be a very interesting story. I'm glad for a rare historical background. Nice illustartions too!

A very nice start. The first paragraph or two about the daughter’s playing at secretive, exciting games reminded me of Louisa M. Alcott’s romantic novel “Little Women”. But things clearly began to go downhill a few paragraphs later. Keep writing.

Fantastic idea Jjjack, I also like this kind of scenario. I have not seen sons of liberty, but I will do it in future.
There was a series with the name "timeless" but it has been canceled after 2 seasons. Its about a time machine, and the amazing
Abigail Spencer, who plays Lucy Preston, a professor of history, who looks amazing. She is captured there many many times, also in a periiode during the american revolutionary war, but never got
in kinky situations like Claire Fraser in Outlander, what a shame, cause Lucy Prestons body was made for abuse and torture.

Attachments

• 12-timeless-w1200-h630.jpg
    12-timeless-w1200-h630.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 446
  • abigail-spencer-leaked-nudes-62944.jpeg
    abigail-spencer-leaked-nudes-62944.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 417
  • as.jpg
    as.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 401
  • gettyimages-622502092-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-622502092-2048x2048.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 385
  • NUP_176627_0303.jpg
    NUP_176627_0303.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 365
  • timeless06-533x400.jpg
    timeless06-533x400.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 343
  • Rufus-1.png
    Rufus-1.png
    949.3 KB · Views: 356
  • timeless-2235d8af25fa2736-660x400.jpg
    timeless-2235d8af25fa2736-660x400.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 372
Hello everyone!
I am very happy that you enjoyed the beginning of this story. Unfortunately I am not a writer and my imagination develops better in images rather than words, also because English is not my native language and I am sorry to write in an inappropriate language. This work would be even better with four or six hands, if someone wanted to complete my simple captions with a true story. In any case, the story of the daughters of Liberty is a good container for many images collected and processed using more or less famous films and TV series.
I thank those who reported the Timeless series that I did not know and that perhaps will give me some ideas for the story. I also thank for the suggestion to insert the number of chapters, to facilitate reading.
I'm already working on a second story for when this is over.

Thank you all and best wishes for this new year!

Hello everyone!
I am very happy that you enjoyed the beginning of this story. Unfortunately I am not a writer and my imagination develops better in images rather than words, also because English is not my native language and I am sorry to write in an inappropriate language. This work would be even better with four or six hands, if someone wanted to complete my simple captions with a true story. In any case, the story of the daughters of Liberty is a good container for many images collected and processed using more or less famous films and TV series.
I thank those who reported the Timeless series that I did not know and that perhaps will give me some ideas for the story. I also thank for the suggestion to insert the number of chapters, to facilitate reading.

Write in your language, translate it to English and make us figure it out! We are good it!

Hello everyone!

Judging by what you have written here, I’d say your English is very good.

Chapter 2

3 - The proclamation.jpg

Chapter 2

"Clarence's shame"

The campaign against the Daughters of Liberty became an official fact at this point. A public reading of Governor Glifton proclamation was given: "... All young women affiliated to the so-called "Daughters of Liberty" sect will be condemned to the public shame of being exposed naked. Furthermore, having proved unfaithful to King George III and the authorities who represent him and having therefore lost their honor as honest young women, will have to provide a compulsory period of service at the military brothel of the garrison, for a duration at the discretion of the military authorities. All loyal citizens of His Majesty are invited to collaborate with the authorities for the delivery and punishment of these dangerous rebels against the laws of God and men ... ".

The wealthy young Clarence Robertson, daughter of a well-known and respected county merchant, had been arrested that same morning from the list found in her friend Abigail's home, and was exposed naked to the crowd as the Governor's proclamation was read. As the only protection to her shame, she was allowed to wear an eye patch. This however did not prevent her from dying of shame, while she heard herself called slut and bitch by the well-known voices of her brothers' friends and by the hateful voices of the English soldiers and officers.

The Kingdom flag could barely cover her young sex, while she did not spare her beautiful breasts that had just bloomed and been made sensitive by the brutal caresses of the soldiers who had stripped her naked and the fresh air that made her shiver. When the reading of the proclamation, with maddening slowness, was completed, the young prisoner was dragged to the public square and left here all day and night completely naked, bent at ninety degrees on the pillory placed on a high platform. The soldiers mounted the guard around the pillory but only to prevent some Tories from ruining their precious toy too much. With a wink and a lewd comment, they allowed anyone who wanted to get close and lay their hands on the naked and defenseless body of the young daughter of the city bourgeoisie, always desired by young and old offspring of the city. For hours Clarence suffered the fingers of her suitors, whom she always refused, who probed her ass and pussy, discovering that the British soldiers had already preceded them and that there was now nothing to respect. Her impertinent breasts were groped and squeezed like ripe fruit, the nipples were tormented by feverish fingers of men amused by the screams and moans of the poor helpless girl. Someone whispered in her ear while two fingers were forcefully stuck in her vagina: "You are beautiful wet, insolent little bitch! You are a little different from when you made fun of me at Mrs Kindaire's tea and you were so virginal. These two fingers are still not enough for someone like you, but as soon as you are at the brothel I will come to see you! I know several officers who will give me the pleasure of letting me in and with a suitable tip I will enjoy your cunt and your ass, as a filthy whore deserves like you! Scream as much as you like and move your little ass as well. I am sure that in a few weeks you will have become a kind and obedient whore and an expert sucks cock ... ". Clarence couldn't help but let out a long moan of shame mixed as she liked, while the two brutal fingers rubbed them in the tight warm and humid crack, which aroused wide laughter and obscene comments among all those present.

When the shadows of evening fell in the square, only the soldiers and some vagabonds remained. Clarence continued to sob and moan and the soldiers soon tired of her voice. They stuck a handkerchief in her mouth and gagged her so that her screams remained muffled. Then, when the night completely covered the square, the lanterns went out. The sergeant who commanded the patrol guard stroked her cheek and sweaty blond hair with studied slowness. "Finally alone, sweetie! All your friends have left and left you here alone and cold. But there we are, my dear, - he said, while his hand rested on the exposed breast - and we know how to warm you. .. "Out of the corner of his eye Clarence saw that the sergeant was unbuttoning his trousers ... Nooo, still no! They could not do it again, as in the cell that morning after having forced her to strip naked in front of them. The sergeant's cock was huge and erect like a spear. "This job gave me an appetite! - said the platoon commander stroking his rod and moving behind the pillory, between the wide open legs of the beautiful prisoner. The other soldiers laughed and commented obscenely, giving the sergeant suggestions which he certainly had no need . "... Yes I really wanted to taste a nice little piggy ... - said the sergeant, putting his big hands on Clarence's exposed buttocks and putting his thumbs in the tight fleshy crack, opening it slowly while a strangled moan rose in the dark. - Today the governor is our host and he has prepared us a delicious dinner: a sweet suckling piggy on the spit! ". A scream muffled by the cloth suddenly rose immediately covered by the guard's laughter, while the sergeant's glans came in contact with the sweet rosette between his cheeks forced open and with a powerful lunge he violated it with premeditated brutality.

- continuation -

4 - All the daughters of liberty will serve in the military brothels of the King!.jpg
Arrests and humiliations became increasingly frequent, to the great pleasure of the male citizens of Williamsburg and with perverse satisfaction of the Tories women who saw their rivals so humiliated, very often envied for their wealth, beauty and interest by the men of the city .

5 - arrested.jpg
All the girls were dragged through the streets and stripped naked in front of everyone, amid the laughter of the citizens and the most vulgar insults.

6 - another arrest 1.jpg
The young prisoners felt dying of shame under the eyes of relatives and neighbors who saw them as no man had ever seen them before. Now they regretted their meetings and their subversive speeches. The reverend in his sermons always recommended to the young women to devote themselves to housework, flowers and the service of the house and the men of their family, as any good daughter must do. If only they had obeyed him instead of listening to the speeches of the madwoman of Abigail!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again to everyone!
I must confess that my project has changed a bit since I started it. In the beginning I had thought of making a series of images accompanied by simple captions, placed in a certain logical order. Then the idea of the story came up, and now I'm trying to make sense of the characters and the story, which I didn't expect to do. Of course, in doing so new images are born and, without having to do spoilers, I can say that I am already sixty. To this is added another project that I will probably publish after this.
I thank everyone for your attention. Any advice and suggestions from films and TV series set in the 18th century are very welcome.

7 - bed.jpg

Chapter 3

"Abigail's experience"

Yet the readings and confessions that the girls exchanged in the secret of those meetings had warmed their hearts. They had dreamed of being able to truly enjoy a free life without odious rules, with men always around to command and undermine them. Abigail was terrible in her fervor as godmother of the brotherhood and told them that a woman did not need a man to enjoy the joys of love, she understood it by reading certain stories that had lit them in an incredible fire that was released among her breasts and in the sweet crack that was never mentioned but that no man except the doctor was allowed to see or touch. Abigail, on the other hand, had felt the unstoppable need to be touched right there one evening, while in secret she was reading a story by that much-named French marquis. At that moment, since there was nobody in her room, she had slowly slipped a hand between her thighs and like a shiver she had crossed it. The sweet mouth hidden in the most secret part of her body seemed to scream with desire and she cried warm sticky tears that wet her trembling finger. But when the tip of her finger had touched the apex of the crack, just below the dark curls of her sex, a moan had escaped her and a shock had passed through her. Taking confidence with that secret pleasure and forgetting all the strange, incomprehensible tales of the reverend about infirm caves, fires of sin, lewd pleasures, he had still touched that small, mysterious point of his body, which now grew under his caresses and it was hard, sensitive and moist like a hungry cat's tongue. She too felt like a kitten now, moaning and writhing on her bed, while her nightgown made her sweat with a heat never felt and her breasts impatiently asked for the same attention as her slit. He absolutely had to get rid of it or he felt like dying. She got out of bed and went to the mirror, slowly her feverish fingers had loosened the ties of her nightgown and for the first time she had looked at herself naked in the mirror, as she had never done before, even at the moment of doing the bathroom, which had always been forced to dress. And so, at that precise moment, she had seen herself beautiful and understood what the young Tories were looking for in her. But his body asked, ordered, to be touched and explored again. He had slowly started stroking her breasts and tormenting her nipples, which she had never before felt so erect and sensitive. The fingers of his left hand were slowly returning to the secret triangle of soft dark curls and further down, further down, until he found that sweet torment of flesh, the cat's tongue that was now purring under his curious index and under the tip of the inch. And mind the two fingers caressed the sensitive button and the tip of the index was wet with that slimy mysterious and hot saliva, she had felt the unstoppable impulse to enter inside herself and to extinguish that fire that devoured her. She looked at herself in the mirror as her finger entered and rhythmically left the warm crack between her thighs, but without going too far, the right caressed both breasts and the tongue licked her lips greedily, just like a hungry cat. It was wonderful! and no one had ever told her, on the contrary: men like Reverend Hobbs would certainly never have wanted her to find out and they had done everything to prevent this from happening. She was to be a toy for men and certainly no one would have known or wanted to caress her as she was now doing to herself. And then a lightning had passed through her, making her scream and bend her legs, while a warm trickle of secret moods came out of the crack that suddenly contracted around her index finger that probed her, giving her a pleasure never felt before.

Back
Top Bottom