The Daughters of Liberty

Go to CruxDreams.com
- continuation -

This one day he confessed to his shocked friends, and guided them in his own experience, reading the fiery passages of the story of that Justine, unjustly accused of theft by her master and escaped from prison with street thieves who then had her raped ... and then those monks, perverted like Reverend Hobbs, or those vicious nobles, unpunished like the English officers or the well-thought and corrupt Tories, who wanted only to take their pleasure from the girls and never give, if not disguising it with humiliations and torture of all kinds. The men of power with women all behaved in the same way, barbarous marauders and despotic masters. Only idealists, those who dreamed of freedom for all, men and women, could understand what a woman could truly desire. This is why she had voted for the cause of freedom and would do everything to create a new and free world, where love was something to be lived with words and body, without modesty and hypocrisy.

Her friends had been disconcerted by her eloquence but then the passion for them had taken over and together their purpose had grown and had become a dangerous experience that had now led them to ruin.

8 - another arrest.jpg

8 - Spies always have something to hide, let's see what you have under your clothes!.jpg

Chapter 4
"Abigail is humiliated"
Abigail, having just discovered the list of affiliates to the organization of the Daughters of Liberty, had been immediately arrested and after she had dressed to avoid arousing suspicion in the population and not to alarm the other rebels, she had been dragged to the barracks of red jackets. Here without so many compliments, her clothes had been ripped off her again. Her struggles and her screams could not save her: she was alone, surrounded by men determined to humiliate her and eager to have fun with a pristine flower, very different from the whores who frequented the brothel to which they were accustomed.
"Come on, take off those useless rags and let me see how a filthy American slut is made! - Lieutenant Green shouted. - I know the bitches like you, do the precious ones at the dances and on the street and never deign to make you touch us, who are here to protect you from those rebel traitors. "
"You are a coward and brute! Like all the soldiers of King George III, who wants us slaves and starves us with taxes and laws that we have never voted for!" Abigail replied furiously as she tried in vain to cover her body with the few rags left.
"Your father did not educate you properly, with the rod and the belt. I will make your beautiful ass experience both before using it as it deserves. A woman should not be interested in men's matters, such as politics. If he is really like a man you want to be treated, you will soon be satisfied, my dear ... - The two soldiers who remained with the officer laughed shamelessly knowing full well what the lieutenant meant. "Now I want to check too 'what do you hide so precious in the cracks of your body. Strip naked, bitch! "
Reluctantly Abigail obeyed, while tears streamed down her face and her hands trembled. Major Forrest and Reverend Hobbs had been brutal but the search had resolved within minutes. Now, however, Lieutenant Green wanted to take his time and enjoy the whole show. The girl let the torn pieces of her dress slide to the ground, which a soldier, at the nod of his officer, immediately took care to make disappear.
"You will no longer need those rags, bitch! You are really a daughter of this land, eh? I see that you have two beautiful hills in front of you and also a thick forest below ..." The two soldiers grinned at the joke of their officer. "Let's see what you're hiding behind there! Come on, turn around!"
Sobbing, Abigail obeyed. She wanted to protest but was now naked, prisoner and condemned to remain for who knows how long in the clutches of these brutes. Not seeing her tormentor in the face anymore gave her a little relief until Green's mocking voice made her shiver with disdain.
"A really great ass! If you have hills in front of you, there is a wonderful valley behind. But it's too narrow for my tastes. What about you, men? Don't you think that in such a narrow ravine a 'ambush? ... "The two soldiers laughed out loud and gave a hand to their commander.
"I certainly don't want to risk being crushed, we have to find out if there is an escape route. Come on, bring your beautiful hands on those gentle hills and widen the valley a little!"
Abigail felt dying of shame. How could they ask such a thing? It was obscene! He burst into tears and stood still. But when a beastly scream from the officer made her jump in fear, she moved quickly, brought her two thumbs to the sides of the crack in her ass and slowly spread her buttocks, exposing the secret bud of her anus.
"You see, men? - the lieutenant sneered, amid the laughter of the soldiers - I knew there was a secret passage in that valley! A small cave that I really want to explore! And now spread your legs well, keeping your ass wide open.
Abigail obeyed again, already foreseeing the next ignoble order.

8 - Abigail is humiliated.jpg

- continuation -

"Now, my dear, lean forward and show me where that forest that grows before you leads!"
In the most complete humiliation Abigail bent over the floor, with her legs open and straight and the sex and ass wide open and offered to the gaze of her torturers. The soldiers laughed and whistled, as if in front of a show, while the lieutenant sipped a cup of tea and enjoyed the sight of his naked and humiliated body.
"Would you like a cup of tea, my dear? No, I am sure you are already quite wet down there with no other liquids ... A really interesting landscape ... - he said, putting down the cup and approaching the girl. - He has arrived the time to explore it well .... - a hand rested on the fleshy lips of the sex opened wide and offered to his touch. The fingers began to explore the sweet secret crack, which trembled under that foreign touch. Abigail had recently
often dedicated to those exciting caresses and her body had become very sensitive to that terrible stimulus. Lieutenant Green noticed it immediately, feeling the tip of his finger quickly becoming moist and slimy and discovering after a few moments the turgid button of meat that rose impertinently between the folds of sex. Abigail stifled a moan, but she couldn't help the men in the room notice her involuntary excitement.
"Interesting ... apparently we found water in this cave ... - said Green as he inserted his index finger into the warm channel between the female folds and with his thumb stimulated the sensitive clitoris.
"... Nooo !!! Uhhhmmm !!! Uhaaaaa !!!" moaned Abigail, without however having the strength to get up, but remaining on the contrary with her thighs open and the perineum offered to the soldier's gaze. His pelvis involuntarily began to move back and forth against that intrusion, facilitating penetration with new streams of warm moods. Green had fun making her excited for a few minutes, calling her a bitch and a bitch, but without giving her the opportunity to control her excitement: as soon as her panting and moaning we signaled that she was close to enjoy, she took her fingers off the young woman's body and she amused to see her anxiously tickle, looking for the finger she wanted to stop that torment, moaning like a madwoman or a bitch in heat. It was then that Abigail felt Green's forefinger take another path instead of returning to the wet vagina for the umpteenth time. Unable to defend himself, with the weight of his body moved all forward, he felt his finger caress the secret bud and slowly violate it easily, thanks to the viscous fluid that he had collected from sex. The finger was thick and strong. The girl screamed feeling her sphincter violated, opened her eyes wide and made a leap with the bust to escape, but four hands stopped her immediately as the finger penetrated and probed her most secret and unexplored place.
"Everything inside, beauty! And this is still nothing! Prepare to receive something much much bigger!"
"Nooooo !!!" the beautiful prisoner screamed in despair, as the finger entered and exited with a slow and cruel rhythm in her anus and the lieutenant's other hand started to tickle her clit and wet crack.
"Oh my God! Oh my God !!! Nooo! Noooo !!!" the girl screamed, unable to stop her body's response to those perverse attentions. The contemporary spasms of the anus and vagina imprisoned Green's fingers, while a very long moan of pleasure mixed with shame, which was covered by the laughter of the three men, testified that the first, violent orgasm of that day had been torn with her power.
He wouldn't have been the only one.

View attachment 802886

- continuation -

"Now, my dear, lean forward and show me where that forest that grows before you leads!"
In the most complete humiliation Abigail bent over the floor, with her legs open and straight and the sex and ass wide open and offered to the gaze of her torturers. The soldiers laughed and whistled, as if in front of a show, while the lieutenant sipped a cup of tea and enjoyed the sight of his naked and humiliated body.
"Would you like a cup of tea, my dear? No, I am sure you are already quite wet down there with no other liquids ... A really interesting landscape ... - he said, putting down the cup and approaching the girl. - He has arrived the time to explore it well .... - a hand rested on the fleshy lips of the sex opened wide and offered to his touch. The fingers began to explore the sweet secret crack, which trembled under that foreign touch. Abigail had recently
often dedicated to those exciting caresses and her body had become very sensitive to that terrible stimulus. Lieutenant Green noticed it immediately, feeling the tip of his finger quickly becoming moist and slimy and discovering after a few moments the turgid button of meat that rose impertinently between the folds of sex. Abigail stifled a moan, but she couldn't help the men in the room notice her involuntary excitement.
"Interesting ... apparently we found water in this cave ... - said Green as he inserted his index finger into the warm channel between the female folds and with his thumb stimulated the sensitive clitoris.
"... Nooo !!! Uhhhmmm !!! Uhaaaaa !!!" moaned Abigail, without however having the strength to get up, but remaining on the contrary with her thighs open and the perineum offered to the soldier's gaze. His pelvis involuntarily began to move back and forth against that intrusion, facilitating penetration with new streams of warm moods. Green had fun making her excited for a few minutes, calling her a bitch and a bitch, but without giving her the opportunity to control her excitement: as soon as her panting and moaning we signaled that she was close to enjoy, she took her fingers off the young woman's body and she amused to see her anxiously tickle, looking for the finger she wanted to stop that torment, moaning like a madwoman or a bitch in heat. It was then that Abigail felt Green's forefinger take another path instead of returning to the wet vagina for the umpteenth time. Unable to defend himself, with the weight of his body moved all forward, he felt his finger caress the secret bud and slowly violate it easily, thanks to the viscous fluid that he had collected from sex. The finger was thick and strong. The girl screamed feeling her sphincter violated, opened her eyes wide and made a leap with the bust to escape, but four hands stopped her immediately as the finger penetrated and probed her most secret and unexplored place.
"Everything inside, beauty! And this is still nothing! Prepare to receive something much much bigger!"
"Nooooo !!!" the beautiful prisoner screamed in despair, as the finger entered and exited with a slow and cruel rhythm in her anus and the lieutenant's other hand started to tickle her clit and wet crack.
"Oh my God! Oh my God !!! Nooo! Noooo !!!" the girl screamed, unable to stop her body's response to those perverse attentions. The contemporary spasms of the anus and vagina imprisoned Green's fingers, while a very long moan of pleasure mixed with shame, which was covered by the laughter of the three men, testified that the first, violent orgasm of that day had been torn with her power.
He wouldn't have been the only one.

The definition of absolute humiliation.

10  - Barbara is captured.jpg
Chapter 5
"Barbara's long day"

It was still early when the red jackets had knocked on the door of the house of Barbara Adamson, the youngest daughter of the wealthy owner of a tobacco plantation. Her father was away on a business trip and Barbara was enjoying a few more minutes of sleep while the servants were preparing breakfast. That morning he had to go to visit Abigail to continue reading together a new novel that had just arrived to her friend: the story of a poor but courageous and independent girl who called herself Fanny Hill. Barbara did not know how Abigail managed to get such books. She had never thought that such a literature could exist, and was shocked by the erotic experiences of the protagonist. She wanted to stop reading immediately, but Abigail's temptation, curiosity and impertinent desire that ignited her senses had finally got the better of her. Now, in her bed, she returned with her mind to the episode in which Fanny and her friend Phoebe caressed each other naked after being excited at the sight of their friend Polly Phillips who was fucking with a young Italian merchant. With her eyes still closed and in a state of half-sleep, Barbara had started to caress her breasts slowly, while the other hand went slowly down to the secret place hidden among the soft curls of her sex. He dreamed of being in Abigail's room and caressing his friend like Fanny, while imagining that the feverish fingers that awakened his turgid spike of boiling meat were those of his reading companion. He could no longer restrain his moans and his pelvis moved swaying up and down under the sheet, while keeping his legs wide open, his back raised and his back arched, desperately trying to take off and reach the ecstasy now close. At that moment his bedroom door swung open with a deafening din and a dozen soldiers materialized around his bed. Barbara suddenly opened her eyes screaming not of pleasure, as she would have liked, but of fear that turned into terror, seeing all those male glances on her body in a pose that clarified all too clearly what she was doing at that moment . The girl was paralyzed and speechless, while the officer who led those soldiers brutally tore the sheet from the bed, discovering the body of the young woman motionless and arched from the tip of the toes to the shoulders, with the beautiful naked thighs wide open, the short thin shirt raised over the breasts and the feverish fingers paralyzed over the nipples and on the clitoris.
"Barbara Evelyne Adamson, in the name of the King, I declare you at once!". The words of Lieutenant Green caught her and brought her back abruptly to the present, instinctively closing her legs and covering her pubis with her hand and her breasts with the other arm. Her eyes swelled with tears and her mouth only managed to stammer some incomprehensible syllables.
"This filthy rebel spy heard us coming and was trying to hide something in his body, don't you think, men?" sneered Lieutenant Green treacherously. The soldiers certainly did not intend to contradict their superior. "Lock her arms and bring her feet behind her! I want to give her a good check!"
As the soldiers rushed to execute the order, Barbara gave a desperate scream, trying in vain to get out of bed. The strong and brutal hands of the English red jackets reduced her in a moment to impotence, blocking her wrists on the sides and arching her body up to bring the ankles to the height of the bed's back, obscenely opening her thighs. The most vulgar comments and the most obscene intentions came to Barbara's dazed ears, who uselessly screamed and wiggled like a trapped animal, while Green leaned over her and probed her wet channel of her femininity with hateful scrupulousness. The finger went in and out with studied slowness and emerged lucid with moods.

Last edited:
- continuation -

"No message for the rebels as far as I can see. But you were hiding a message in here, eh? And that is that you are a little vicious girl who can't stand this useless virginity anymore. We'll try to satisfy you very soon, bitch! Meanwhile check if you are a virgin here too! - and so saying she slipped her slimy index finger into the rectum with such brutality that the girl, who never expected such treatment, screamed like a madwoman and writhed desperately, so much so that the soldiers struggled to hold her still in her obscene position. The finger stuck between the buttocks to the base and then began to turn left and right, widening the narrow channel. Then, as for the vagina, the girl felt humiliation of that hateful entering and come out that tore the sphincter internally with painful and obscene twists. He screamed and cried desperately, unable to offer the least resistance, while the soldiers laughed and enjoyed the spectacle of her sex lips parted and moist.
Satisfied with the personal search, Lieutenant Green grabbed the neckline of Barbara's shirt and tore it from top to bottom. Then he motioned to his men to take the young woman and drag her out so tanned.

11 - Examining a spy.jpg
General Brantford revolved around the naked young prisoner in his private office. He examined with nice attention to the body as a young nymph of this rich and sassy maid in the province, which is very strutted in living rooms for the money his father and was so haughty British officers. These stupid colonials believed they were better than those who came from old England and who ruled them and half the world. Now Barbara Adamson was no longer so presumptuous but she trembled naked like a leaf and certainly not from the cold, with one hand on her breasts and the other on her pubis, like a new Venus. Or like the next slut who would warm her cold old soldier bed.
"Put your hands behind the back of your neck and let yourself be admired, little bitch! Does your father know what you do every morning when you wake up with those delightful little hands? And do your rebellious friends know where those beautiful fingers were before they received their kiss? Well, I assure you that they will know soon! ". The general grinned, seeing the humiliated gaze of the young woman who blushed with shame. "You will have to be very kind to me, if you want to avoid being destined for my troop. Your friend Abigail told me that you had good readings together, so you are not entirely inexperienced ... Come on, let's hear how you think to convince me not to send you to the fortress. "
Sobbing and blushing with shame, Barbara desperately tried to remember the hardest passages of the book she knew well. These were actions that had initially puzzled and scandalized her and which she would never have dreamed of doing with a man, with a vicious old man, above all like the general. Stammering and crying, the girl tried to save herself from the prospect of ending up in the hands of a few hundred privates like those who had arrested her that morning.
"I ... I ... I will get on my knees ... and ... - he could not say it. The general was delighted by his modesty and his fear. - ... and I will suck his ... "
"My cock, you mean? Oh, yes! And what more?" the old pig insisted perfidiously.
"I will lick your testicles, sir, and all your manhood. But pleaaase! ... I beg youuuu! ..."
"It is not enough, impertinent little girl. Your tongue has offended me more than once and now you have to pay the pledge. You will spread my buttocks with your beautiful fingers and you will lick my ass inside and out, after I have done my usual enema evening. I want to hear your tongue go up to my throat, filthy spoiled slut! Come on, I want to hear you say it, bitch! "
"I will do ... this thing, sir! ... Uhhaaaaa!" the girl sobbed desperately.
"I want to hear you say it, bitch, I told you!"
"Yes, yes, sir, ... I will lick your ass, even inside ... Do whatever you want, sir, but pleaaase, sir!...
"General!" Said an officer at the time as he entered the room with Colonel Elliot, Brantford's deputy, who was thrilled with envy until then behind the door of his superior. "Governor Glifton asks to be received immediately. He says he is what of the utmost urgency! "
"Damn! - General Brantford shouted, interrupted on the most beautiful. He would have gladly sent the governor and his Majesty himself to the devil at the time, but he could not. He therefore said to Elliot abruptly:
"Put a rag on this slut and take it straight to the fortress. I want to examine it calmly tonight. Go out that door, I don't want the governor to see it." Certainly that old pig would have demanded it for himself if he had discovered her naked in the general's office.
Elliot hastened to obey, very disappointed at having to perform the functions of pimp of his superior and with ill-concealed jealousy for the privilege that the military rank could guarantee.

12 - by force.jpg

- continuation -

Barbara, unable to offer the least resistance, was dragged into the underground corridors of the Williamsburg fortress. In these dark and icy corners no one could help her. Who knows what they would have said to her father about her. Who knows when and how he could see the light again. When they opened the door of her cell and threw it inside, her heart stopped in fright: the cell was a dingy room that took light only from a torch that its guardians had fixed to the wall. And on the filthy straw floor black shadows moved swiftly, squeaking frightened by the noise of the new arrivals. The cell was infested with rats! Barbara screamed in terror and climbed on all fours over the filthy plank that was the only thing raised from the ground that could save her feet from the bites of those ravenous and disgusting creatures.
"See you soon, sweetie! And when I come together, keep your beautiful pussy in exercise like this morning. We want you ready for when we come to see you." the sergeant said treacherously, giving her a powerful slap on the exposed buttocks and snatching an even more acute moan from the girl.
When after a few hours Barbara heard them arrive and the key turned in the lock, the girl's tears ran through the corridors of the fortress.
"Shut up, you filthy bitch! The time has come to pay for the room of this luxurious hotel of the King. But he is busy, so he sent us to collect - the sergeant told her while he grinned and grabbed her without compliments, dragging her out together with another guard. "Colonel Elliot told me to treat you as best I can but to spare your virginity. That belongs to the general. They are always the ones who take the best part of the spoils. But the two of us will try to settle for tonight. it's true?
"Please, sir, have mercy! You can't, you can't do this! My father ..."
13- raped in prison.jpg
"Your father left you here, honey, or he should have gone up the gallows. Now stop talking and use your tongue for something more useful!" . He grabbed her by the arm and made her bend forward while the other soldier opened his trousers and pulled out his cock ready to fight. The rod struck Barbara's jowls like a whip, who groaned through clenched teeth, determined not to yield to that ignoble violence. But a new spanking of the sergeant tore a last cry of pain, which was muffled by the big intruder who rubbed her tongue and went to touch the bottom of her throat.
"Here, my dear, just like that I want you: silent and obedient. And now ..."
Barbara's bubbling moans became a choking rattle when the girl felt the sergeant's hands on her raised and defenseless buttocks and the brutal fingers open the narrow crack.
"You're not going to complain that in the King's hotel we didn't feed you, did you? What you have in your mouth is your lunch, little bitch! And now I'm going to serve you dinner! - The cold and wet glans touched the folds Barbara's gaping anus and with a brutal thrust she stuck into it for at least three inches, violating the smallest and most secret of her orifices. The rod in her mouth stuck up to her throat and that in her butt, after a slow retreat, he sank back into her, even deeper. Barbara moaned suffocated by the soldier's cock and felt the bristly fur of the sergeant's pubis already rubbing her buttocks. The strong hands of the man firmly grasped her hips and stormed her with cruel lungs and painful, that trapped a moan every time. But when the sergeant's hand clawed a breast, immediately followed by the soldier's hand on the other nipple, the girl was now defeated. An impertimating finger of the tormentor who was sweeping her from behind began to tickle the damp crack, just below the bush of soft dark fur. Hidden there was the precious witness of her excitement, which grew from second to second, together with the unknown taste of the organ that caressed her tongue and violated her lips, to the spasms of her anus, much less painful now than the club brutal plows it deep without finding resistance. The sergeant's finger found what he was looking for and began to torment him with perverse attention. In Barbara's mind the violence present, the sensations of her body that was betraying her and the memory of the sinful readings together with Abigail mingled in a painful and delicious vortex, which made her willingly move now at the rhythm imposed by her executioners, forward and back, forward and back, in a constant movement to meet the two cocks that entered his body alternating with each other. She was Fanny, she was a young woman of pleasure and her body knew it. The sensitive button tickled by the sergeant's expert hand dictated her defeat, while the soldier overturned her load in her throat and her colon was in turn flooded by the now firm and hard cock inside her. The sergeant roared satisfied giving a last painful lunge in the ass and enjoying the delicious sticky rain that came out of the crack, still untouched, under his calloused hand.

View attachment 803497

- continuation -

Barbara, unable to offer the least resistance, was dragged into the underground corridors of the Williamsburg fortress. In these dark and icy corners no one could help her. Who knows what they would have said to her father about her. Who knows when and how he could see the light again. When they opened the door of her cell and threw it inside, her heart stopped in fright: the cell was a dingy room that took light only from a torch that its guardians had fixed to the wall. And on the filthy straw floor black shadows moved swiftly, squeaking frightened by the noise of the new arrivals. The cell was infested with rats! Barbara screamed in terror and climbed on all fours over the filthy plank that was the only thing raised from the ground that could save her feet from the bites of those ravenous and disgusting creatures.
"See you soon, sweetie! And when I come together, keep your beautiful pussy in exercise like this morning. We want you ready for when we come to see you." the sergeant said treacherously, giving her a powerful slap on the exposed buttocks and snatching an even more acute moan from the girl.
When after a few hours Barbara heard them arrive and the key turned in the lock, the girl's tears ran through the corridors of the fortress.
"Shut up, you filthy bitch! The time has come to pay for the room of this luxurious hotel of the King. But he is busy, so he sent us to collect - the sergeant told her while he grinned and grabbed her without compliments, dragging her out together with another guard. "Colonel Elliot told me to treat you as best I can but to spare your virginity. That belongs to the general. They are always the ones who take the best part of the spoils. But the two of us will try to settle for tonight. it's true?
"Please, sir, have mercy! You can't, you can't do this! My father ..."
View attachment 803498
"Your father left you here, honey, or he should have gone up the gallows. Now stop talking and use your tongue for something more useful!" . He grabbed her by the arm and made her bend forward while the other soldier opened his trousers and pulled out his cock ready to fight. The rod struck Barbara's jowls like a whip, who groaned through clenched teeth, determined not to yield to that ignoble violence. But a new spanking of the sergeant tore a last cry of pain, which was muffled by the big intruder who rubbed her tongue and went to touch the bottom of her throat.
"Here, my dear, just like that I want you: silent and obedient. And now ..."
Barbara's bubbling moans became a choking rattle when the girl felt the sergeant's hands on her raised and defenseless buttocks and the brutal fingers open the narrow crack.
"You're not going to complain that in the King's hotel we didn't feed you, did you? What you have in your mouth is your lunch, little bitch! And now I'm going to serve you dinner! - The cold and wet glans touched the folds Barbara's gaping anus and with a brutal thrust she stuck into it for at least three inches, violating the smallest and most secret of her orifices. The rod in her mouth stuck up to her throat and that in her butt, after a slow retreat, he sank back into her, even deeper. Barbara moaned suffocated by the soldier's cock and felt the bristly fur of the sergeant's pubis already rubbing her buttocks. The strong hands of the man firmly grasped her hips and stormed her with cruel lungs and painful, that trapped a moan every time. But when the sergeant's hand clawed a breast, immediately followed by the soldier's hand on the other nipple, the girl was now defeated. An impertimating finger of the tormentor who was sweeping her from behind began to tickle the damp crack, just below the bush of soft dark fur. Hidden there was the precious witness of her excitement, which grew from second to second, together with the unknown taste of the organ that caressed her tongue and violated her lips, to the spasms of her anus, much less painful now than the club brutal plows it deep without finding resistance. The sergeant's finger found what he was looking for and began to torment him with perverse attention. In Barbara's mind the violence present, the sensations of her body that was betraying her and the memory of the sinful readings together with Abigail mingled in a painful and delicious vortex, which made her willingly move now at the rhythm imposed by her executioners, forward and back, forward and back, in a constant movement to meet the two cocks that entered his body alternating with each other. She was Fanny, she was a young woman of pleasure and her body knew it. The sensitive button tickled by the sergeant's expert hand dictated her defeat, while the soldier overturned her load in her throat and her colon was in turn flooded by the now firm and hard cock inside her. The sergeant roared satisfied giving a last painful lunge in the ass and enjoying the delicious sticky rain that came out of the crack, still untouched, under his calloused hand.

Good to see the officers looking out for the morale of the NCOs...the backbone of any good army.
Hmmmm...there might be a pun there...back bone....back(door)boning...

10  - Barbara is captured.jpg
Chapter 5
"Barbara's long day"
jjjack-philippe-art-lily-source-ps2.jpg

I think this is now the second manip of Lily which we have seen from you. Whilst she currently enjoys a very high profile in modelling, she rarely appears in photo manipulations.
So, it is interesting to see her in this role, and making an unusual change from Barb's regular alter ego. Nice work, jjjack! :)

Chapter 6

"Deborah's Punishment".
On the morning when Barbara was dragged out of her beautiful naked house as when she was born, the same fate was with her cousin Deborah. The red jackets came to arrest her in the morning and did not threaten to arrest the sick mother who wanted to defend her daughter at any cost. Deborah's maid, Maggie, a brunette who was the same age as her mistress and collected all her most intimate confidences, threw herself like a fury at the soldiers, shouting at them the most obscene insults. But in a few minutes she was immobilized and arrested like her mistress and underwent the same humiliating treatment. On the patio of the manor house, in front of the amazed and enchanted eyes of all the black slaves of the plantation, gathered on purpose by the soldiers to watch the show, the two girls were forced to undress completely naked. Maggie, who was still rebelling against that abuse, saw Sergeant Murdoch bucking a sonorous whip on her bare buttocks, which made the girl scream in pain and an impertinent and coarse laugh among the black males. All that white servant hated her, who was little more than them but who only thanks to the color of her skin, could afford to give them orders like a mistress. But everyone's attention, including women, was drawn to Deborah's beautiful body, shaken by sobs as she slid the last linen blouse that covered her bare breasts from her shoulders and then folded to remove her large silk underpants Italian, showing everyone the blond forelock that adorned her sex.
To increase their humiliation, Sergeant Murdoch forced the two white girls to get on all fours and walk along the long tree-lined avenue that led to the villa, between two wings of a crowd of laughing slaves, indicating the their swaying boobs, their little asses streaked by the cruel sergeant's whiplashes and the tufts of hair that could be seen between their thighs.
" Walk, bitches! Hurry up, or I'm going to take all the skin off your ass by whipping!" Murdoch shouted as behind him the black boys of the stable obscenely rubbed their lower parts and barked and moaned in mockery.
"I know your niggers well, eh, bitch? I understand why you are so slow to move: you have to do your needs like every good little dog that goes for a walk. So I will satisfy you immediately, sweets. Now you will stop at every tree to raise your leg like good puppies. You wanted to count like males, right? so now you will piss like male dogs, to the delight of these good slaves devoted to our King George! "
Deborah and Maggie wept at this obscene order which instead sent the slaves into raptures, who immediately gathered around the trees of the avenue to enjoy the spectacle of the display of those young white cunts. The fear and the fresh air of that morning also won the resistance of the two young women who, each raised her thigh and propping it to the first trunk, really let out a long trickle of urine, between the laughter of the male and female slaves, and of the British soldiers. The humiliating display of the white vulva was repeated at each of the forty trees of the avenue between laughter, insults and whipping on the raised and defenseless buttocks. Then the prisoners were raised and marched to the city. Here Maggie was dragged away to the troop lodgings, while Deborah was escorted to the governor's palace.
15 - Deborah's arrest.jpg

- continuation -

Governor Glifton looked forward to the arrival of the beautiful prisoner. He had long since set his sights on Deborah Warren but for a pig like him he was unapproachable prey, at least until now. She was known for being a girl of good morals, always present at the function of Reverend Hobbs, and her beautiful voice filled the church every Sunday with her wonderful song. Glifton ecstatically admired that delicious mouth, which he would have put to use in a much more profitable way than in the sacred hymns. He had been in seventh heaven since he learned from Brantford that Deborah would also be arrested that day and, as the King's representative, had asked to question her personally. The general understood that there was no point in refusing and gave orders that Deborah Warren be made available to the official. Brantford's thought at that moment was channeled by the prospect of continuing the same type of interrogation that he had in mind for Barbara Adamson, but on his return to the office he had been held back by other commitments that his assistant Elliot promptly presented to him, until to which, when evening came, he would discover that the delightful girl he had left in his office had turned into a useless field whore. The soldiers on guard had fun with her, leaving her in her trembling cell covered with smelly sperm.
Glifton could no longer resist the curiosity to admire his new young pet. The sergeant had reported to his superior and the treatment reserved for the impertinent blonde young lady was very much liked by the governor: the girl would have understood that he wasn't joking with him.
When the sergeant and two soldiers dragged the crying naked young woman over to his desk, Glifton was delighted. He dismissed the soldiers and got up from his chair, while Deborah remained motionless, her hands covering her breasts and her cunt.
"It amazes me that he still has a bit of modesty, after knowing what you were doing in your sordid meetings at Abigail Monroe's house: indecent readings, pairings against nature, not to mention politics ... unworthy things even of the most whores from the street. That's why I issued the law that condemns you all to the treatment you deserve. The Daugthers of Liberty! Unheard of nonsense! The Liberty you are daughters of is a whore and you don't deserve better. So now be a good whore and put show your merchandise! ".
Sobbing, Deborah lowered her hands to her sides. As he spoke, Glifton had gone behind her and grabbed her hair behind her neck, so, violently, he had forced her to lean forward on the desk, with his hands on the corners of the table.
"Spread your legs, slut! Uhuum, the sergeant was in a hurry to bring you to me, I see ... - he said, stroking her buttocks and awakening the painful work of the whip. He put his cold and bony hand on the lips of sex. This too was a delicious mouth! ... and how it would make her sing the psalms with those full lips soon! The thought awakened her first purpose of that day. She took the young prisoner and dragged her to her place of decency. he wanted some annoyance to stop the lesson of humility that he would impart to this stupid little blonde. He unbuttoned his trousers in front of the kneeling girl and grabbed her by the hair.
"Now your lips will open to delight me like you've never done in church, my dear! And I don't want to feel a single tooth on my delicate skin or I'll tear them all off one by one and leave you toothless like an old woman! So?"
The girl cried and sobbed desperately, she never even thought of being thrown into one of the terrible stories read at Abigail's house. Glifton slapped her a few times, amused by the wave his golden hair was making with each slap.
"I want to see your tongue, filthy bitch and I want to see it on my club now. Lick it all, starting with the balls and to the tip!" . After yet another slap, Deborah put her lips to the old man's flabby cock and began to lick it as ordered. But nothing happened. Much to the governor's dismay, the cock remained a flabby, smelly little pendant. Glifton foamed with anger. He had imagined a whole other scene: a hungry and juicy mouth that would finally lift that organ of which he was unnecessarily proud. Instead the sobs and tears that wet the penis did not excite him at all. Furente sat on the toilet seat and called Sergeant Murdoch.
"This filthy bitch is incapable of doing anything! Take her to your cell and give her a lesson. I want her an expert cocksucker by tomorrow or my name is no longer Glifton!"
Don't worry, Excellency, I'll take care of it. I know how to properly educate a disobedient whore. You will be satisfied with it, you will see." . And so saying, he dragged the young blonde out of the toilet and took her to prison.
16 -Deborah and governator.jpg

- continuation -

Murdoch opened the cell door but did not let the prisoner enter. Instead, he grabbed her wrists and raised them painfully upwards, forcing her to lean forward and open her legs so as not to lose her balance.
"Here we are at school, bitch! I am your teacher and you will become the best cocksucker of our brothel, and you will do it tonight. And I will also teach you a little respect and education. You have not been very attentive to the lesson of your friend Abigail, right? Well, the one who does not get into the head can go somewhere else, that bastard of my father always said "and so saying he gave her a sonorous whip on the bare and raised buttocks. The girl screamed, not expecting to be beaten and moreover so hard.
"How do you tell the teacher who teaches something useful?" Deborah was dumbfounded and dazed by the question, until she felt another whip rain on its lower parts.
"Thank you, you filthy bitch!"
"Thank you ... teacher ..." whined Deborah defeated. Another lash, even more brutal than the previous ones, hit her on the same point making her scream at the top of her voice.
"I haven't heard well!" said the soldier
"THANK YOU, TEACHER!!!" the girl screamed with all her breath in her throat.
"I haven't heard well!" the sergeant repeated, accompanying the words to another blow.
" THANK YOU, TEACHER!!!"
"I didn't hear well! ..."
For at least half an hour the prison corridor rang out the girl's screams alternating with whiplashes. When the sergeant's arm tired of beating, his hands explored the poor and obscenely offered body of the poor young woman in each of her most hidden folds. And the prisoner's screams did not stop ...
17 - Deborah's submission.jpg

- continuation -

By late at night the cells were now silent. A lamp moved among the long gloomy corridors and cadenced steps echoed within the walls. The lock on Deborah's cell turned with a noise that made the girl's blood run cold. They were still here! Humbly and silently the girl knelt naked on the cell floor, with her arms behind her back. The soldier entered and placed his lamp on the ground.
"It's already been half an hour, beauty. How fast time goes by when you're having fun, isn't it? - the soldier grinned mocking as he unbuttoned his trousers and showed off his turgid cock. -" Try to be less hasty than the last time , sweetness! Suck it well and swallow it all, I don't want to see a drop of it, clear? "
Deborah replied with a groan of shame, while the man put the rod to her nose. "Do you feel the scent of your Maggie's ass? I fucked her like a bitch, on all fours, while a partner of mine fucked her in the cunt. It was so tight that it seems to me that I fucked on John's cock instead of in the ass of a woman. She screamed like a bitch in heat that bitch! Come on, start by licking all that shit well, lick it all well and then ... all in, up to your throat. Good, so, just like that. My beautiful little dog has found his bone and if he wants to taste it all, right? Come on, go on, ... more deeply bitch! I want to get it out of your ass! It's not so different from licking the pussy of your friends. after all. tongue in the wet pussy of Abigail and Barbara, or of that bitch of your maid, is it? Little slut, suck, suck it all well! You rich girls do the precious things with us poor soldiers but then you are more whores than the servants. Or you are more whores than black women. I bet you licked yours too handsome African males, isn't it ?.
Deborah was sobbing as she continued to suck the cock that the soldier thrust into her mouth with treacherous determination; her lips squeezed him and her tongue tickled him from below, as they had taught her, while the glans stuck into her throat each time and caused her to gag. The idea of sucking one of the slaves' cock had come first to Maggie, to tell the truth, but it was only their innocent fantasy, as they kissed and caressed each other naked at night in her bed. Maggie had taught her many more things than those contained in Abigail's books. He had learned from her how to satisfy her friend with her language while she received the same treatment. Deborah's mind was anchored to that memory, while her mouth as a young white slave bowed to that vile work. Sensitive lips felt the cock's veins tighten as the soldier gurgled satisfied and vomited his slimy juice in her throat.
"Clean it well, beauty. So, good, lick the tip well and drink it all. Do you really like cock juice ?!
"Yes, sir, thank you sir. Come back soon, sir. I just want this ..." His tears testified that he lied to please his tormentor, but the soldier didn't care.
18 - act of submission.jpg

- continuation -

Deborah spent the night crying hard. Early in the morning, Governor Glifton found her chained in her cell. Her torturers had moved her from the isolation cell where she had been locked up during the night. They had chained her next to the dividing grate that separated a male cell of ruffians and cutthroats. The other prisoners tormented her, stroking her breasts with their brutal hands, but her virginity was safe, waiting for the governor to enjoy it first.
"Show us that your beautiful blonde pussy, sweetness!" A street robber said to her, grabbing her knee and forcing her to open her thighs. Exposed and humiliated by the looks of those torturers, Deborah welcomed the arrival of Governor Glifton who would now defend her from their hateful attentions. Instead, the governor wanted to take revenge for his failure the previous day, of which he blamed the innocent young woman. He asked that Deborah show them immediately him what she had learned that night, and ordered her to crawl in front of the grate. Then he invited each prisoner to come over to her with his trousers down and to put his cock between the bars of the grate. The evildoers accepted willingly, and each received a superb blowjob from the beautiful blonde.
Meanwhile Glifton undressed naked, excited at the sight of the girl who shamelessly sucked those filthy cocks.
“You are not here to stand idly, little slut. These gentlemen all have the right to be satisfied. So put your beautiful hands over the grate and, while you suck and lick a cock, you can caress and masturbate two with your hands! "
Crying in shame, poor Deborah obeyed, amidst the jubilation of the increasingly excited men.
"What a great bitch you are, naughty little girl! So devoted to mass and so slutty when nobody sees you! - chuckled Glifton stroking the cock that had miraculously become hard and big at the sight of that perverse show. He walked silently behind the young woman, who licked and sucked the cock of a drunken Negro vigorously, while her wrists were held by two thugs who guided the two clenched fists up and down around their powerful eight or ten inch cocks. Glifton grabbed her by the shoulders and immobilized her on the grate, while his vigorous cock violated for the first time the still dry blonde crack. Deborah screamed in despair but her cry died away amid the laughter of men and the gurgles of the rod that brutally plunged her throat. Glifton grabbed her tits firmly like a prop and penetrated her again with small slow and short movements, which warmed the narrow inviolate canal and clashed against the seal of his innocence. Deborah began to moan, though less and less in pain, especially when Glifton's impertinent hand found the secret place that the young woman loved to tease every evening. The girl now bucked like a wild filly, won by the brutal treatment she underwent and increasingly came to meet the movements of Glifton's cock instead of escaping him. The vagina was beginning to exude its slimy moods which, by mixing with those of the governor, made the stimulation of the narrow female canal increasingly fluid and pleasant. Glifton took the opportunity to give a powerful lunge to tear the tense hymen and the girl screamed desperately on the cock of the black man who sprayed her tongue with cum.
“Hear how you sing now, my dear! This is the psalm I've always wanted to hear you sing! Glifton laughed mockingly. - You're now a full-fledged whore, sweetie. From now on you will only sing with your cunt! "
19 -Deborah's humiliations.jpg

I thank all of you again for the favor shown for my story and for the images that accompany it. I have many ideas, I am now writing long chapters, which, however, I believe will not be boring, but which I must correct. I do not proceed in an orderly way but I follow the ideas that come to me gradually and so far the work seems good to me. I have some images ready for chapters not yet written and chapters that still don't have images. For a long time I had not dedicated myself to writing, a youthful passion of mine. I am very happy to have rediscovered it.
Thank you all.

The start of the chapter is a bit slow but it will improve later...

Chapter 7
Miss Elizabeth Hamilton and her friend Peggy

The arrest of many young and beautiful girls had caused a sensation in the colony and in the city many wondered who would soon be affected by being stripped naked and shameless in front of everyone. Another concern was that the girls had practically disappeared since their arrest and no trial had ever taken place, relatives could not see them and it was not known what their fate would be. Their brothel destination or pillory exposure could be a punishment but had to be confirmed by a magistrate and the authorities were now more than ever interested in maintaining their current conditions indefinitely.
Governor Glifton was beginning to be concerned. The hassle of having in the antechamber of his office nothing less than Elizabeth Hamilton, a rich, beautiful and determined girl like few, did not presage anything good. Elizabeth was perhaps the most beautiful girl in the whole county, she was the granddaughter of Lord Archibal Hamilton, who had designated her as his universal heir, disinheriting the father of Elizabeth, a failed drunkard who had squandered all his wealth and was now forced to live in the daughter's home. Elizabeth was a strong-willed girl who knew how to weigh her kinship with Lord Hamilton, King's minister in London. Nobody could afford to dissatisfy her.
Tired of making an anteroom, the girl opened the door to Glifton's office and found him benefiting from brandy and playing solitaire cards.
"Governor! Are you really so busy in your important role that you don't even have the decency to receive me? I have no time to waste and neither do you!"
"Dearest Lady Hamilton, what brings you to me so early in the morning?" the governor asked her smoothly.
"I am worried about the fate of the arrested girls. Many are my friends and I am not afraid to say it. They are all girls of excellent customs and of absolute loyalty to the institutions and laws, I am sure of it. But after you have arrested them, you have created an ignoble law that transforms them into sexual slaves. This is inadmissible! I inform you that I have written to my grandfather Lord Hamilton about your work and I am sure that there is enough for your next dismissal! "
"Come on, Lady Elizabeth, don't say that! I do everything I can to find out ..."
"I know well what you aim to find out, Governor, certainly not the truth but only the bodies of those poor girls, from that pig you are. Within a week, my lawyer will file a formal habeas corpus request for each of the girls arrested. Pray that nothing has happened to them that is irreparable or you will pay the consequences in person! "
"Lady Hamilton, you can't! ..."
"I can, dear governor, I can and I do! I have the law on my side, I! Not vice and sin as someone else's hypocrite of my knowledge! I have informed you, now provide or it will be worse for you. Good day, sir! " and leaving, he slammed the door violently.

Back
Top Bottom