The Daughters of Liberty

Go to CruxDreams.com
- continuation -

Peggy the governor's daughter immediately entered her father's room, finding him spinning desperately back and forth.
"That madwoman will make me dismiss, I will end up on the pavement, maybe even in prison! ... and all for those filthy libertine sluts!"
"Calm down, Dad, there must be a solution to silence Elizabeth's lousy one. I can't bear it, with her manners from before the class, her income, her omnipresent grandfather minister ... But it could not also be you among the participants in the sodality? "
"It may be, my darling, but that viper is too clever to get caught. None of the girls involved her and now her lawyer is ready to defend them. I have less than a week to fix it or run away."
"But perhaps it could be arranged to violate some law and then arrest her. For example, I know she is a fervent abolitionist ..."
"That is not yet a crime for the moment, it is only a philosophical opinion. It would be different if it actively lent itself to the escape of slaves or covered their escape. But as I said it is too clever to be surprised."
"Well, to catch a smart ... it takes cunning ..." Peggy said with a mocking and sinister smile, which meant that she had a perfect plan in her head.

Peggy hurried to meet Elizabeth at her home, saying she had important information to reveal to her.
Elizabeth had always been wary of Peggy, she could not stand that arrogant and spoiled girl, who lived in the paternal house surrounded by crowds of slaves that she tyrannized from morning to night. But in that meeting Peggy seemed transformed: she revealed that her father had actually not only put into practice her purpose of sexually exploiting the girls but had raped one of them personally and of this she felt absolutely indignant. She would provide Elizabeth with all the secret information about the girls, the evidence collected or perhaps created on the table to frame them and their current destination. But in return he asked Elizabeth for a big favor and put herself in his hands. A young black slave of hers was continually besieged by the governor and had already been subjected to every possible outrageous outrage, things she had heard from the person concerned and that she could not even pronounce so much were horrible. If only he could find shelter for her somewhere, he could perhaps have saved her. Then she would have forced her father to stop tormenting her, would have caused a scandal, and if necessary, she would have left home and declared herself publicly abolitionist and responsible for the escape of the young slave. Her father could never have denounced her to the authorities, but Marylin, his beloved maid, would have been saved. It took only two or three days of shelter in a protected place and everything would be solved. Elizabeth sensed that there was a great love between the slave and her mistress, she read it in Peggy's eyes swollen with tears. The fate of poor Marylin was very close to her heart because she had helped many young black women in her same condition and also for this reason she had defended those friends of hers reduced by an ignoble and male chauvinistic law to sex slaves and toys in the hands of some soldiers brutal. He promised Peggy that she would do everything in her power to hide the young slave girl on her farm. Peggy hugged her hugely and kissed her with tears streaming down her cheeks. When she parted Elizabeth hugged her new friend, displeased in her heart that she had been so unfair in judging her badly, and kissed her on the cheeks. But in a split second Peggy moved her mouth to meet Elizabeth's and kissed her passionately. Elizabeth was dazed by that strange and unusual greeting, and even more so when Peggy's tongue forced her lips and made contact with the other tongue, clinging to it with passion. And in that instant Elizabeth broke up in her first kiss of love and imitated her friend with shy inexperience. Peggy then took her hand and kissing her on the neck asked her where her bedroom was.

- continuation -

Three days later it was Elizabeth who returned the pleasure of visiting her new friend. The passion that bound them was stronger than ever and everything went in the best way. Marylin had found shelter in one of the vacant houses that wealthy Miss Hamilton had in town and the governor was furious because he could not find her. Peggy and Elizabeth laughed heartily when they met in the square or in church, but they only waited for the appropriate opportunity to meet again. Peggy then warned her friend that her father had gone out of town to intensify Marylin's search and that therefore the way was clear. Elizabeth, mad with love, rushed to her. He hoped to be able to spend all afternoon with his friend and to convince her to speak to his father so that he could decide to free his slaves. When Peggy arrived he let her in smiling, and away from prying eyes, kissed her passionately with his tongue. Then he led her to the pink parlor where, he said, tea had already been served. But five soldiers and Sergeant Murdoch were waiting for them in the room.
"Elizabeth Hamilton, in the name of the King I declare you under arrest for sedition!" said the master of the handpiece as his soldiers rushed over her.
"Peggy !!!" the girl shouted desperately, throwing herself into her friend's arms.
"Don't worry, my friend! Sergeant Murdoch is a friend of my father and he knows that he can make some exceptions in my house. You won't need to take her to prison, Sergeant. Lady Hamilton is my guest and I answer personally."
"In this case, Miss Glifton, I entrust it in your hands. - said the soldier with a perfidious smile immediately returned secretly by the girl, and exiting the house he mounted on horseback with his men and returned to the city.
"My God, it's the end! They must have found Marylin somehow ... - said poor Elizabeth desperately when she was alone with her friend.
"Don't worry, everything will work out. I will never allow my father to hurt you. But now forget this accident and come with me, my love ...". And taking her hand, he led her out to the stables.
"Nobody will bother us here. The servants are cleaning the house and going into and out of all the rooms. The stable is deserted, because the other slaves are all in the fields. I hate this place! As soon as this house is mine, I will do as you did, I will free all my slaves and let them choose their future. "
Elizabeth was a little worried about this unexpected accusation, about being isolated from her home for a few days and now led to a place she didn't know, but her friend convinced her with a languid kiss on the lips, just past the door of the stable.
"Quickly, let's get undressed! I have a crazy desire for you and your lips!" With subtle seduction and a look full of excitement, Peggy loosened the bonds that closed her bodice, immediately imitated by her friend. Elizabeth looked around: the barn was large and dark but it was not cold and the situation became intriguing and wild. Her friend quickly took off everything and waited for her to do the same, until both of them were completely naked. Peggy was devouring her with eyes full of desire and she was getting all excited by stroking her breasts and the bush of sex. Elizabeth also felt a glow of lust like never before. Perhaps being away from her everyday life, made up of church functions and charity committees, was not entirely wrong. She had never allowed herself in her life an adventure or something that was outside the irreproachable life of a Lady of the house of Hamilton and she felt within herself the need to escape from all this for once at least and find herself in the arms of a other person the love and passion he had never met. Peggy took her hand and kissed her ardently on the mouth. Their tongues touched and explored each other, triggering Elizabeth the shock she had felt the first time in her room. When Peggy's hand touched the golden fleece of her femininity, Elizabeth felt that her legs were becoming soft and instinctively spread them a little, just enough for Peggy to insert her index and middle fingers between her thighs, which, immediately found the brings pleasure from her friend, they widened it slowly and began to explore it with slow determination. After finding the nail they were looking for in the folds of sex, they began to rub it up and down, helped by the thumb that caressed it from the tip of the silky triangle. Elizabeth broke into an unstoppable meow, muffled by the voracious language of her friend.

20 - Elizabeth and Peggy in the barn.jpg

Now I understand what the Daughters of the American Revolution organizstion is all about :clapclap:
I imagine that current Daughters of the American Revolution Organization does not have exactly the same purposes and the same working method ... :), however the ending is not yet written, let's see what comes out ...
As I wrote in the past, this historical period interests me a lot: the conflict between two different ways of understanding politics (something from above, from kings, first, something from below, from people, after) explodes, religion (tool of power or resource and discovery of the individual), the morality (a law imposed from above or an individual search for good and well-being, even through the search for sexual pleasure, why not?) ... They begin to emerge contradictions that will be faced later: if the citizen has the right to rebel against the king because every man is free, how is slavery justified? How do you justify a lower role for women? ...

I start again from the previous sentence because it contained a translation error.

After finding the pin she was looking for in the folds of sex, she started rubbing it up and down, aided by the thumb that caressed it from the tip of the silky triangle. Elizabeth burst into an unstoppable meow, muffled by the voracious tongue of her friend.
"Come, - she whispered in her ear - let's go to the hay ..." and he led her behind a wooden wall that divided the barn from the stable. But, just beyond the wall, in the feeble light that came from the now distant door, Elizabeth noticed something moving in the shadows and suddenly a door opened wide, flooding the barn with light. Among the haystacks, five black slaves with Herculean and completely naked bodies admired with a hungry and lascivious look his smooth white skin and on which the brown pubic hair stood out. Elizabeth screamed in terror and instinctively put her hands to cover her breasts and pussy, then turned to flee but the firm grip of her friend stopped her and Peggy threw her towards the five slaves shouting: "She is all yours, boys!"
The five slaves did not have it repeated twice and in a moment they surrounded poor Elizabeth, grabbing her arms and also preventing that humble gesture of modesty.
"... But first ..." and with a diabolical smile Peggy went to a shelf on the wall and took an object from there, which at first glance looked like a horse's harness, but in addition to leather straps, she wore in the center, a strange extension of ebony in the shape of a large black phallus, twelve inches long. Elizabeth looked at the petrified friend who was wearing the strange tool, the use of which was immediately sadly clear to her, being in no way different from that of the five slaves blocking her. Peggy looked at her mockingly as she enjoyed the shocked gaze of her prisoner.
“Do you like my little toy, Elizabeth? I called it "straighten - slave girls" because it is ideal for teaching a little obedience to the black girls who do not behave well, but it is also very good for boys. And it will be fine even for a bitch like you! ... "
"Peggy, ... I ... I ... I don't understand! ... I love you! ..." Elizabeth said with her eyes full of tears, while the slaves obscenely groped her boobs and ass and masturbated vigorously, eager just to start the party.
Peggy burst into a diabolical laugh at those words and opening a earthen pot nearby, pulled out a handful of a strange slimy white cream that looked like animal fat and began to rub it on the stiff penis and slightly tilted forward, imitating in all and for all the obscene gesture of his five slaves.
"... I love you! ... - sarcastic chirped, making her the verse. - Did you really think I was dying to lick your filthy pussy like the last of my slaves? I hated him, he made me vomit! ... But I had to be able to frame you and drag you here with an excuse without anyone suspecting anything. All it took was a tongue in the mouth and a finger in the cunt and the Williamsburg prude turned into a small slut hungry for sex. But I'm not like you! I'm not all home and church, my dear. I am a mistress of slaves, and when I want to fuck ... - she said grabbing the black cock of the slave who was closest to him and stroking him lasciviously - ... that's what I want! And that's what you want in less than a week.
"Nooo! Never! You can not do this to me! I'm Lord Hamilton's granddaughter! ...
“Here you are only the mare of my stallions, my dear. Do you like them? I have chosen them especially for you among my most gifted Mandinka wrestlers, are you happy? We'll see what Lord Hamilton will say when you go to him in nine months with a nice little black bastard in your arms! You wanted to have sex with me, didn't you, well-mannered little hypocrite? Well, this is going to be our little honeymoon. Pretend it's our first night! ... - he laughed mockingly caressing the huge wooden cock that soared from his pelvis - ... and these are the wedding guests who came to bring you their gift! ... as you can see it was too big to wrap it ... "
"No! Nooo! NOOOOO !!!!!" the girl cried in terror, while their black hands greedily palpated every inch of her body, spread her thighs and probed her ass.
"Take two blocks and a rope! - she said, turning to a couple of slaves, who moved immediately. - For the moment a block to the ankles will be enough, her hands will serve her very soon. "One of the slaves hurriedly blocked Elizabeth's feet with a thirty-inch iron bar equipped with two anklets on the sides that prevented her from close your legs. "Put her down guys! On all fours, like the sow she is. I want to take her from behind and get her first cock down her throat!"
"Leave me! Leave me alone, damn you!" Elizabeth cried, crying, as they forced her to kneel and then on all fours. Two of them went to her sides and took possession of the white breasts, while a third stretched out on the ground in front of her and grabbed her by the hair.

- continuation -

"Come on, Elizabeth! You always said you love black people so much, see how they know how to reciprocate." Peggy grinned, kneeling behind her and inserting the tip of the strap-on dildo between her contracted lips.
"It's a life that I wanted to do, to deflower a rich and arrogant whore like you. - and so saying she rubbed the big dildo along the whole slit, back and forth, in close contact with the girl's contracted clitoris. Then her hand impertinent she landed on mound of Elizabeth, taking back the lewd caresses of just before. Elizabeth felt herself dying, remembering what she had felt on the barn door with the one she believed was her most precious friend and feeling that her body was cheating on her and he helplessly handed it over to a witch.
"So what were we doing? ...? Oh yes. But what do we have here? A little prick? - he said, returning to stimulate the clitoris but without the kindness of the first, only with a brutal desire to hurt the love of his victim.
"Nooo! Please! Do not do it! Don't do it! ”Elizabeth shouted desperate and helpless, naked and on all fours in the middle of the stable, feeling that her white breasts became turgid under the caresses of four mighty black hands; and the same fate touched her cunt, tortured by the rhythmic rubbing of the slimy grease dildo on the crack just opened and by the diabolical touch of Peggy's fingers on her sensitive bud.
“What a beautiful hungry kitty! Her mouth is already watering I feel ... - her new mistress tormented her with her sadistic irony - Pussy-Pussy! ... Pussy-Pussy! .. Meow! Meeeeeoooowww! - she chirped with a little girl's voice Peggy - Come and eat your baby mouse ! ... - And so saying he stopped rubbing the lips of the crack and with two greased fingers, spread them, inserting the tip of the ebony scrotum inside and giving a powerful lunge in the virgin channel of Elizabeth.

- continuation -

"Come on, Elizabeth! You always said you love black people so much, see how they know how to reciprocate." Peggy grinned, kneeling behind her and inserting the tip of the strap-on dildo between her contracted lips.
"It's a life that I wanted to do, to deflower a rich and arrogant whore like you. - and so saying she rubbed the big dildo along the whole slit, back and forth, in close contact with the girl's contracted clitoris. Then her hand impertinent she landed on mound of Elizabeth, taking back the lewd caresses of just before. Elizabeth felt herself dying, remembering what she had felt on the barn door with the one she believed was her most precious friend and feeling that her body was cheating on her and he helplessly handed it over to a witch.
"So what were we doing? ...? Oh yes. But what do we have here? A little prick? - he said, returning to stimulate the clitoris but without the kindness of the first, only with a brutal desire to hurt the love of his victim.
"Nooo! Please! Do not do it! Don't do it! ”Elizabeth shouted desperate and helpless, naked and on all fours in the middle of the stable, feeling that her white breasts became turgid under the caresses of four mighty black hands; and the same fate touched her cunt, tortured by the rhythmic rubbing of the slimy grease dildo on the crack just opened and by the diabolical touch of Peggy's fingers on her sensitive bud.
“What a beautiful hungry kitty! Her mouth is already watering I feel ... - her new mistress tormented her with her sadistic irony - Pussy-Pussy! ... Pussy-Pussy! .. Meow! Meeeeeoooowww! - she chirped with a little girl's voice Peggy - Come and eat your baby mouse ! ... - And so saying he stopped rubbing the lips of the crack and with two greased fingers, spread them, inserting the tip of the ebony scrotum inside and giving a powerful lunge in the virgin channel of Elizabeth.
The girl on all fours screamed in pain as she felt her hymen shatter on the large wooden intruder who went up the vagina to the cervix, filling the entire canal. Then Peggy slowly drew back, bringing to light the blood-covered phallus, and with brutal determination throw it back inside, transforming Elizabeth's subdued tears of shame into a new heartbreaking scream.
“Do you feel my cock, Elizabeth? Do you like my cock? "
"Noooo! Noooo !!! Why? Why did you do that?
"Because you are a fucking friend of the niggers and you have to pay for it!" Then, unseen by her prisoner, she nodded to the slave who held firmly on the hair of his victim who could begin.
"Lick it, Elizabeth, lick it well, as if it were your favorite candy cane. Because it will become very soon. I agree with Murdoch that he'll come here to recover you in seven days. When you get out of here you will only dream of cocks that you can suck and beautiful hard to fill your cunt and your ass, like the most expert of the sluts. I will make you fuck by all my two hundred slaves so your baby will be the son of my whole plantation. You will walk wide-legged for months, I bet, and your asshole will be so big that you can shit watermelons! ... You wanted the habeas corpus, right? Well, you will have it, but in the meantime your corpus is mine! " and so saying he gave another brutal thrust with the pelvis, sticking the dildo into Elizabeth's cunt, who gave a very high scream. But the scream died away immediately, when the big black penis in front of her face filled her mouth to the bottom of her throat.

In the dark dungeons of Philadelphia two female spies have been imprisoned. No one of them wanted to talk, so the british general Thomas Gage was forced to use more harsh techniques on his female captives.

Attachments

• Branding torture.jpg
    Branding torture.jpg
    676.2 KB · Views: 312
  • Waiting for abuse and torture.jpg
    Waiting for abuse and torture.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 334
Chapter 8
"Elizabeth's torture continues"

When Peggy got tired of torturing Elizabeth, her prisoner cried desperately. She had been forced to lick the cock of all five slaves while her torturer penetrated her from behind, very careful to slow down the pace and stop if she saw that her victim was close to orgasm. It was not yet the time.
Elizabeth remained lying in a fetal position with her hands on her groin which ached terribly and her body shaken by sobs.
“Bring me a sack of oats here - he ordered the nearest slave, who hurried to obey. The other four slaves grinned maliciously, knowing well what their mistress had in mind. The punishment of the sack was the one they preferred but so far it had always been given to some rebel slave, after the use of the "rectifier of slave girl" sadistically bestowed by the mistress. When the slave returned with the sack he placed it over the bar that separated Elizabeth's ankles, who, pulled by force on his feet, found himself again in an obscene position. The brutal rape that Peggy had given her made her understand what the girl wanted to understand, how much she had predicted that she would walk wide-legged for months: her pelvis ached terribly, also for the brutal way in which she had been stolen his virginity. It was morally and physically destroyed and fell on the sack with wide legs, as if it were on the back of a horse. She bent her head and her hair covered her face, while her hands hid her breasts and cunt, in a futile attempt to defend some modesty.
“Well, Elizabeth, we are going to play a good game now. I am sure you will become very expert, I would say a true champion. ”Peggy said sarcastically, as she took off the strap-on dildo and put it back in its place. He only made a gesture and the first black man, at least two meters tall and with a powerful chest, approached her and made her stand up again, slipping supine between her and the sack. The rod erected like a black marble column came to touch the base of the girl's mount of Venus with her ten inches.
"I am sure you are an expert horsewoman and I bet you prefer the amazonian pose but these are new times and you are the first fervent defender of equality between the sexes. So today you will learn to ride in a way masculine, my pretty! Horace will be your saddle and, as you can see, you can hardly be unsaddled. - He grinned treacherously predicting how far the slave's phallus would stuck inside the girl's battered cunt.
"Nooo! That's enough! Leave me alone! Leave me alone! ”Elizabeth cried desperately covering her face with her hands.
"Few stories, miss! Get in the saddle! ”And so saying he gave her a blow of a whip on her ass, causing her to scream in pain. The nigger beneath her grabbed her firmly by the hips and pulled her towards him, impaling her on his black cock. The penetration was slightly less painful now that her virginity had been torn apart, but Elizabeth moaned equally with both pain and humiliation.
"And now, according to the correct English style, you have to get up on your heels and then go down, according to the pace of the horse, and with your back straight and an elegant pose. It starts! - and he gave her a second lash on her buttocks. which caused a new groan. The slave led her with his arms up and down on his rod slowly, while Elizabeth felt herself dying in doing this standing up, like an animal, in front of many looks. When she got into the rhythm, the slave's hands left her and it was she alone who led the obscene game, which began to awaken her body.
She felt the channel of sex begin to contract with each descent and the slow rubbing of the penis inside her caused her the unstoppable desire to touch herself there, in her secret point. She didn't know what to do if she was allowed such an initiative. But in the end, overcome by the subtle pleasure that was beginning to gain the upper hand, she did not resist and with frantic fingers she found her gem of flesh. Immediately the full vagina gave her a response signal and she continued to masturbate while getting impaled in front of everyone. Eventually the other hand followed the call of the nipples, which many black hands had tormented until then, and the other two sensitive gems began to radiate intense pleasure on the breasts.

- continuation -

"You like it, don't you, dirty girl?" Peggy whispered persistently into her ear as her whip stroked her buttocks instead of beating them.
"Uhmmmmm !!! Yes!!!! YYYY-EEEESSSS !!!! YYYY-EEEE-EEEESSSSSSS !!!! ”Elizabeth moaned with her eyes closed.
“But you're not here to have fun alone, you selfish little girl! Negroes have their rights too, don't they? so now use your nice little hands to make these two a nice hand job.- and the caress of the whip on the bare buttocks turned again into a a whiplash. Elizabeth obeyed crying sacrificing the pleasure that began to pervade her whole body. The next two niggers stood by the sides and grabbed her hands, guiding them on their massive cocks. Elizabeth did not know what they wanted from her but she remembered the gesture they made while admiring her naked body as soon as she entered the barn and behaved in the same way. The pleasure moans of the two slaves made her understand that she was doing well despite being the first time. The lack of stimulation of her hands on her body intensified her need to capture every delicious twinge that now came only from the plowed canal of her cunt. The rhythm of the ride continued more and more intense and frenzied, amid the amused sneers of the slaves, until Elizabeth felt herself bent forward, supported by the arms of the negro under her, and her mouth came into contact with a large purple glans .
"I think you know what you have to do, don't you bitch?" Peggy whispered treacherously. Yes, now he knew what he expected of her, after having had to suck on all five black cocks that afternoon. He parted his lips and stuck his tongue out, starting to lick the whole rod like a kitten hungry with his milk, surrounding the tip with enveloping movements and licking and lowering himself to suck the swollen and hard testicles like volcanic stones. The master of his mouth very much liked his frantic hunger, but it was not enough for him, he wanted to conquer the throat and then he slapped the beautiful girl, making her face turn violently in a wave of brown hair. Then he presented the rod to her tear-swollen eyes again and guided it between his lips, which Elizabeth pressed around to capture and stimulate her as required. The phallus was powerful and entered wildly into the cavity while the girl's tongue held him and stimulated him with every lunge, wrapping him like a snake. The girl now obeyed only one thing, the narrow and fiery canal that from the pubis threw devastating shocks throughout her body every time it was plowed. Now she was lying forward, lying on the body of the slave who from below fucked her with powerful blows to which she responded with opposite movements that went to make their bodies clash in a delicious way. But when he felt someone's strong hands resting on his buttocks, he lost his concentration for a moment and in that instant he felt an order from Peggy that he never expected.
“Toooommmyyyy! ... - the white mistress chirped to her last stallion. And then, abruptly changing her tone, as if two contrasting natures were hiding in her, she screamed in a hellish voice:
"BREAK THE ASS OF THIS SOW !!!"

- continuation -

Peggy sadistically enjoyed the expression of terror in Elizabeth's dilated eyes, while the poor woman's buttocks were opened wide and a large intruder showed up at the narrow hole which was only a source of shame for her. His world stopped for a moment, when the gigantic glans forced the narrow passage and with an unheard of pain tore his bowels. Elizabeth had never experienced such pain, even when Peggy raped her with sadistic determination. She screamed with the little breath left, gagged by the other cock that filled her throat. The cock that sodomized her was the biggest of all the slaves, Peggy had chosen it on purpose. The ring tight between the buttocks was torn open and the large rod stuck with powerful blows inside the girl's bowels. The cock in the vagina and the one in the rectum were separated only by a thin curtain of flesh that could not cushion the sensation of the two big sticks that plowed the two nearby canals, clashing against each other, with animalistic enthusiasm.
But the pain of the sphincter was now confused with the delight of the vagina, the two hands frantically masturbated the two cocks on its sides and the mouth bubbled with pleasure to the taste of the first white drops that announced the end of his torture, but also of his orgy shocking. Elizabeth desperately chased the end of the tunnel of her suffering, but that tunnel, she felt, was inside her, between her thighs, between her buttocks, on her nipples and on her tongue. Her body had taken control of her, they had fucked her up to rape her brain too.
“Look at her, look at the noble granddaughter of Lord Archibald Hamilton who fucks five niggers at the same time moaning like a slut! Here is the champion of abolitionism, the benefactor of the community, the devoted daughter of the English aristocracy, who offers her body and gets screwed by her beloved niggers! Do you like it, Elizabeth? You like to get fucked in front and behind by these mandinka cocks like a good slave, right? Of course, that's true, I see it well ... "
With a final flash of pride, just as the cock he was sucking abruptly came out of his mouth flooding her face with thick African sperm, the girl screamed her long and desperate no. But the body once again took over: and the denial turned into a scream of animal fregola when the cunt contracted in the tension of orgasm, while it was flooded with mandinka seed. And, at the same time, the movement of his delicate white hands caused the two African cocks he was masturbating to gush in unison, and his violated ass was first time filled with a river of sperm.

Chapter 9
"The honorable judge O'Connor"

Glifton was delighted to know the turn the events had taken after Elizabeth had been invited by her daughter Peggy to their out of town villa. He would make a nice present to his devoted daughter, perhaps a new slave with whom to devote himself to his perverse games, perhaps Elizabeth herself, who, if convicted, would have lost all her rights to the heritage and, considering her immoral behavior with black slaves would probably have been sentenced to slavery itself. The governor stopped for a moment to imagine the pleasure of having in his house that filthy impertinent young lady, who had humiliated him in his office and exposed him to the risk of losing his social position.
But now we had to think about the trial, which Elizabeth's habeas corpus action had made urgent and inevitable. He had to make sure that things went for him in the best way and, above all, that no one could think that he had engineered the sentence piloted from above. He had already thought about the right person to solve this problem: Judge O'Connor. He was an old magistrate of Irish origin and fervent Catholic up to integralism. He was honest and irreproachable, he didn't look at anyone and he had never failed to denounce the criticism of the governor himself, with whom he maintained formal respect but certainly not friendship. Nobody would have thought that the governor himself could have influenced his judgment.
And for this, he had his trump card: the ongoing investigations had discovered in Abigail's home the letter signed by O'Connor's two young adopted daughters, who, informed by some friends of the activities of the secret brotherhood of the Daughter of Liberty, they asked to be part of it. Their names did not appear in any list of affiliates and the other girls had not had the opportunity to know them as sisters because they had not yet attended any meeting, therefore none had reported them. The thing therefore could remain secret, it was enough that the judge behaved in the most sensible way.
Glifton smiled blissfully as he saw Judge O'Connor enter his office, serious and upright as always. He made him sit down after the usual pleasantries and with diplomacy and cunning he began his speech.
"Your honor, I am in the position of having to communicate to you two news, sir, one bad and two good, and I don't know which one to start with ..."
“We are not playing tricks, Excellency. I am an honest person and have nothing to worry about. If you prefer, tell me the bad news first. ”The magistrate said abruptly.
"You must know that my men have discovered documents linking the name of your pretty daughters, and therefore yours, in the Daughters of Liberty scandal."
For the first time in his life, judge O'Connor paled.
"I ... I ... I can't believe it ... This is a lie! ..." the magistrate stammered.
“I can assure you, sir, on my honor that everything is true: I have here for you a copy of the documents to which I refer. These are letters signed by Heather and Jennifer that confirm not only that they were perfectly aware of the speeches and immoral behaviors that occurred in those meetings but even asked to participate. "
The judge took the letters presented to him and began to read them with amazement and shame. His face grew harder and harder and returned to the usual one. Glifton began to worry about it.
"However, there is also the first of the good news. These documents have not been registered and therefore without any problem could be removed from those of the trial, in order to safeguard your honor and that of your daughters ... "
Judge O'Connor gritted his teeth in an evident expression of repressed fury.
“I thank you for the courtesy with which you want to save the good name of an official of the King who has always behaved with integrity and who has an immaculate conscience. As for my daughters, I gladly accept your support, but I cannot tolerate that they are not justly punished. If their formal condemnation could compromise my good name and my career, what they have done deserves exemplary punishment, no different from that of the other shameless girls, whom you, sir, have rightly imprisoned and for whom you have provided exemplary punishment. "

- continuation -

"Here, Your Honor, also on this point I must ask you for a clarification and I do it with the utmost confidence, as, and this is the subject of the second good news, I thought of appointing you, sir, President of the court which will judge these seditious. I am genuinely concerned that I have issued an unjust law and a disproportionate punishment for the guilt committed by these young women. For the moment they have only been imprisoned, albeit with unorthodox methods, which have led to some scandal for their nakedness shown in public during the arrests. But is it really possible to condemn them to the loss of their dignity, forcing them to remain at the disposal of Her Majesty's army as forced prostitutes, without compensation and indefinitely?
“Your Excellency, - replied the magistrate grimly, with the thought turned to the punishment that he would soon give to his vicious daughters, - as far as I am concerned, plotting against the King and his local authorities is in itself already a behavior who deserves the death penalty: high treason! But in spite of everything, this is not the most serious fact. These girls have not only plotted against the King, they have plotted, allying themselves with the devil, against God himself! The description of the carnal congresses between women that I have just read in this letter makes me believe that the gallows is still too light a punishment for these shameful sinful girls! My hands still tremble from what I read: naked girls kissing, licking each other in every part of the body, even in the most intimate and scandalous ones! ... sinful readings that describe every form of depravity as desirable ... and then the pleasure procured for themselves, without any concern for the laws of God which assign the woman to the man so that he will be pleased, that he may be served and delighted by them. When have you ever read in the Bible that the God-fearing woman should enjoy the act of procreation? and what procreation can there be in approaching another creature of the same sex, thus violating the sacred laws that God has given to Moses? "Sixth Commandment: Do not commit adultery". Because for a woman to use her body and enjoy it without making her husband enjoy it is adultery. And then the Ninth Commandment: "Do not desire the woman of others", because the shameless woman who sins with another woman takes her away from the father who educated her or from the husband who owns her. For these sinners only the eternal flames of hell would be an adequate punishment!
“Come on, Your Honor, we live in difficult times and certainly we will be under the demon's hand. These girls are young ... they can still redeem themselves ... if for the rest of their lives they will be deprived of this famous Liberty which is only the excuse for being able to sin with impunity. Let's leave them alive so that they can repent of what they have committed, but let's put them up for auction as white slaves and with the proceeds we found a school that educates young women to respect the law of God, a strict school where you don't miss the use of the whip, to to drive Satan's corruption out of their bodies …”
The magistrate's face lit up with joy for a moment, then returning serious, and Judge O'Connor replied.
“I am happy to find out that you, Governor Glifton, are an honest person, an official attentive to the needs of the community and above all a good Christian. Your sense of justice is worthy of praise. I will inform the King's minister, Lord Hamilton that the accusations made against you by a certain young lady are, as far as I am concerned, without foundation. But I want to be clear in this whole matter. These charges may have been artfully made by someone to harm the girls and their families. Often I have had the opportunity to cancel trials born of false evidence or confessions extracted with torture, which I have never considered an adequate tool to discover the truth and allow the re-education of the condemned. So it is necessary that I ascertain with their formal interrogation in prison, that these girls have not suffered unjustified violence but that they are really rotten inside, like filthy mangy bitches. ”And so saying he got up to go out. Glifton was dumbfounded for a moment, but then he smiled, disguising security and, shaking his hand, assured him he assured him that soon, perhaps even that same day, he would be able to meet the girls inside the Williamsburg fortress..
As soon as the magistrate was gone, Glifton called the trusted sergeant Murdoch, whom he had asked to be assigned to his personal escort as one of the best elements.
"Sergeant, I have a small problem: the magistrate intends to visit the girls in prison and it is absolutely necessary that he have the idea of being corrupt girls. How can we do? - asked the governor, slightly worried. Murdoch's face widened into a wicked smile.

- continuation -

“I have what is right for us, Excellency! I will ask Dr. Johnson to visit the prisoners in prison. He is a trusted person, a subject loyal to the King and a great son of bitch. I would be willing to bet that his pretty daughter Mary was also in contact with the arrested girls and therefore he will do everything possible to prove himself available and devoted to the authorities, if he finds his advantage. "
"If, as you tell me, he is a great son of bitch, we have at our disposal a bargaining chip with which we have full stock ... or rather, the fortress! You are turning out to be a precious resource for me every day, ... Lieutenant Murdoch ... "

- continuation -

Dr. Johnson was an opportunistic hypocrite who would have sided with the devil if he predicted that he would win. In fact, he did not give any credit to the rebels who wanted to establish a form of government, the republic, which was no longer used since the days of ancient Rome. What kind of nonsense! How could you imagine a world without kings and where power belongs to the people? ... It also had an aspect of its character very well known and appreciated among men and feared by women: it usually took advantage of its profession to put its dirty hands on more beautiful women, whom he invariably and with some excuse made to strip completely naked in front of him even for a peeling in the knee. No county woman would have liked to be with him during her pregnancy because wuth her perverse fingers enjoyed teasing the patients until they brought them in spite of her orgasm and then he laughed at them, humiliated them and perhaps forced them to yield to her cravings in exchange for her silence with the husband.
Upon hearing from Murdoch that his work was requested from the prison, he had gone there with great pleasure. He had all Daughters of Liberty assembled in a single large cell, naturally naked, and to thank him for the welcome assignment, he wanted the lieutenant him present at the show. As soon as the girls saw him, they fell silent and covered their private parts with their hands. None of them had ever wanted to deal with him, knowing perfectly the scandalous voices that circulated about him.
"No stories, ladies! Get those hands off! There's no shame in front of the doctor!" he said, ironically looking at Lieutenant Murdoch. Get on the ground and open your thighs, I have to examine your filthy cunts well and make sure you are still a virgin. ".
Deborah then burst into tears.
"It's not my fault! ... I was raped! ... The governor ..."
"Shut up, you filthy bitch and don't you dare defame the governor's honor or I'll give you a punishment to remember for a while!" Murdoch silenced her immediately.
The doctor motioned for her to come closer and open his legs, he put his feverish fingers between the folds of his sex and started to tease him as his habit, making the girl blush in front of everyone. He immediately found his sensitive gem and began to stimulate it, rubbing it slowly from below with his index finger and from above with his thumb. Deborah blushed and moaned a little in surprise and a little in shame.
"This will serve to warm my fingers and naturally moisten your channel. Also, from the abundance and quality of your moods, I can understand if you are an honest girl or if you usually dedicate yourself to satisfying your vices. Yeah ... how I imagined ... "he said, giggling and winking at Murdoch, who excitedly enjoyed the girl's humiliation. He then introduced her third finger into the disclosed slit, without ceasing to stimulate the now turgid and sensitive female acorn. He found a vagina now ready for the penetration of the finger, moist and sensitive and with the hymen torn. "Little slut! You were in a hurry to get fucked. How many wayfarers have you asked for a toll on this path? ..."
"It's not true ... It's not true ... It was only once ... only once ..." the girl cried desperately.
The doctor grinned as he insisted unnecessarily under the medical aspect but with his great personal pleasure in cruelly plowing the vagina stimulating its release again slimy mucus and tickling the well-known point with which he could ecstatic a woman in a few moments . And in fact Deborah gave up immediately after with a long sigh and a sob of shame, followed by the laughter of the doctor and the officer.
"Lieutenant, would you like to give me a hand? I don't have enough fingers to probe many beautiful pussies and little asses."
The girls all started crying at those words: if the prospect of being touched by Johnson was not pleasant, Murdoch's big, calloused hands and the excited smile that the soldier had immediately shown at that proposal were an even worse prospect.
"With immense pleasure, doctor!" Murdoch said showing his big fingers to the girls and licking his mustache like a wolf in the midst of a flock.
"Well, Lieutenant, I'll show you what to do. It's not difficult and it will certainly be pleasant ... for everyone ..." he laughed looking at the upset girls. - You just have to use this disinfectant lotion on the breasts, with particular attention to the nipples, and on the cunts of these beautiful young ladies, I recommend, both inside and outside ... "- other complaints were heard in the room - and then apply this my ointment tonic on the treated parts, which prevents the bad diseases they take by doing their job ... "- now the outraged screams of some were added to the tears, while others limited themselves to sobbing, knowing that they were in the hands of the two bastards who enjoyed being able to take advantage of the situation .

- continuation -

"... then, - continued the doctor, - these bridesmaids will face the wall, bend forward and spread their buttocks well, showing us where they should have their curly tail and we will insert these beautiful suppositories in their asses, always for the same reason already said for the main entrance ... I recommend it, push the finger well at the bottom, ... insists on the case because it is important ... It is a scientific question ... "said the doctor, sparking a crass laugh Lieutenant.
The poor girls had to undergo the humiliation of being groped in the most intimate areas by those big and graceless hands, who did everything to add humiliation to humiliation, with laughter, obscene comments and spanks on the exposed buttocks. Eventually the two left with much relief for the girls.
"Judge O'Connor will arrive to question you shortly. Be good and I don't want to hear from you any complaints about the behavior of our brave soldiers or it will be worse for you! "The lieutenant said to them as he left.
When they were in the courtyard of the fortress, the doctor said to the lieutenant: "I advise you to wash your lieutenant hands thoroughly, even if they are now smelling of beautiful young cunts. You see, the lotion has a slightly anesthetic power, which attenuates the sensitivity of the part treated, but has a very limited effect over time. The ointment is my own invention and contains a nettle extract together with paprika, cayenne pepper, a Chinese root called ginseng, and the extract of an interesting plant that comes from Peru and from which a white powder is obtained which is a powerful stimulant and knows how to put the fire inside, in this case literally ... The natives call it coca ... The nettle and spices will cause them a sudden itch on their cunts and boobs; the nipples and that small penis that the women have just under the pubic hair will rise to attention like many toy soldiers and they will not be able to resist the desire to caress them. This will be their end because those parts of the body, once excited by the caress of a hand, in particular the female one, are like chickens that once you have escaped can no longer enter the chicken coop ... Those extracts of strange Chinese and South American plants, which still in few know, will do the rest and turn them all into many kittens into love; he will hear them meow all night long if he doesn't give them a good wash. Enjoy the show, Lieutenant! "
Damn it, doctor! - Murdoch said with a laugh - I have the impression of having the wrong job! "And the doctor smirked," Well, my profession has its advantages, in fact, but yours doesn't joke too. The looting, for example ... "
When Judge O'Connor showed up at the fortress and was escorted to the large cell that housed the girls, he was greeted by a shocking spectacle: the defendants screamed as they were obsessed and masturbated furiously without noticing his presence and indignation. Many rubbed their breasts with erect and fiery tips with their hands and penetrated the shameful crack with their fingers, keeping their thighs wide open, alternating the exploration of the female channel with that of the other, equally obscene and common also to males. Some more shameless, not content only with their hands, licked reciprocally each other's private parts or nipples. And it was all a cry and a lament of the most dissolute and perverse pleasures, as in one of Dante's infernal circles.
Shocked by that vision, the judge left indignantly without having exchanged a single word with the accused women.
23 - dr Johnson and Murdoch.jpg dr. Johnson and Murdoch

24 -Judge O'Connor visits the prison.jpg Judge O'Connor visit the prison

Back
Top Bottom