The emergence of legal slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
So you consider a dictatorship a necessary prerequisite - a society where none are truly free, even if some are more slaves than others?
Sorry, had kind of missed your question earlier. No, I don't think a dictatorship is necessary. Various forms of slavery have existed throughout human history in every social system down to the tribal--perhaps even family level. All it takes is for one person to consider another inferior, and have the power to impose that belief. Mostly I was just suggesting an avenue that a form of slavery could plausibly take (penal servitude) under the current (oops, did I say current? I meant future) political climate.

i've been thinking about this from a different angle - how my life as a slavegirl might be transformed by present-day technology.

Some things, of course, are no different - i'm naked, or nearly so if my Controller wishes. I wear a collar and slave-bands on my wrists and ankles. But they're not iron or even steel, rather some super-strong alloy. Each has a retractable band of unbreakable alloy wound inside which can be drawn out and set by my Controller to the desired length - so I can walk and work, or to bondage me for Punishment, or for His pleasure. And they can be locked one to another with a simple click, but only unlocked by a Controller - a Controller can release the locks by remote control.

i've got traditional brand-marks - well, also my bar-code - on my body, my slave status across my collar-bone above my breasts, my bar-code on my lower abdomen, my number and slave-camp code on my thighs. They were burnt onto me with laser stencil, hurt like hell, nothing can ever erase them.

But they're not my main identifiers - nor are they the worst humiliation. Inside my genitals i have to endure a probe, it's there all the time, day and night. It contains a microchip that enables my Controllers to know exactly where i am, day and night. And it controls me with sharp, acutely painful little electric shocks - to wake me for work - a steady, continuous and increasing rhythm of shocks till i'm up and mobile - to start or stop - a single sharp shock - to run to the Parade Ground - rapidly repeated shocks, and so on. It's powered by batteries, i have to remember to plug the charger in each night, if the battery goes low it gives me a painful reminder and alerts the Controllers.

They still carry Whips, and enjoy using them on us, but it's more of a sport, even an art, whipping us girls. The main form of physical chastisement is a heat-seeking laser beam which a Controller can fire from a small, hand-held gun at a girl and the beam will wrap round her bare body like a whiplash, burning like a red-hot knife-blade - even a momentary flick is enough to throw me off my feet and leave me squealing for minutes. As well as our human Controllers, we're constantly watched indoors by cameras, outdoors by drones, and even these monitors can be made to fire a beam at a girl who is seen to need discipline.

Punishments for what the Controllers decide are serious faults are carried out as they were in the old days, on a scaffold in the Parade Ground where all the slaves must watch. The girl is attached by her wrist and ankle bonds to a frame, pieces of equipment are clipped to her nipples and vulva lips, she is injected with pain-enhancing and hormone-stimulating drugs - and the 'Auto-Torture' set in motion: these clips, along with the internal probe, monitor her heart-rate, breathing, blood pressure, metabolic rates etc. in great detail, transmitting information to a computer that controls with clinical precision how much pain to inflict - in two ways - she is sharply stretched by the bondage on her limbs, like on a Rack, and sharp, burning electrical currents are fired into her sensitive parts, constantly varying in location, intensity, and prolongation. So sophisticated is the technology, we're never allowed to lose consciousness, certainly not to be freed by death, the torment can continue for hours, even days ...

As slaves, we are of course merchandise that can be sold. slave-sales are conducted online, with purchasers getting to see as much as they want of us, they can even request intrusive medical examinations with the results transmitted direct, and the best sites offer guarantees and free returns if a slavegirl proves unsatisfactory on delivery. But there's still a good demand for traditional slave-markets where the customers can examine us hands-on.

Maybe Members would like to know more about the life of a 21st century slavegirl?
Please ask me anything you wish, this slavegirl will do her best to answer ...

i've been thinking about this from a different angle - how my life as a slavegirl might be transformed by present-day technology.

Some things, of course, are no different - i'm naked, or nearly so if my Controller wishes. I wear a collar and slave-bands on my wrists and ankles. But they're not iron or even steel, rather some super-strong alloy. Each has a retractable band of unbreakable alloy wound inside which can be drawn out and set by my Controller to the desired length - so I can walk and work, or to bondage me for Punishment, or for His pleasure. And they can be locked one to another with a simple click, but only unlocked by a Controller - a Controller can release the locks by remote control.

i've got traditional brand-marks - well, also my bar-code - on my body, my slave status across my collar-bone above my breasts, my bar-code on my lower abdomen, my number and slave-camp code on my thighs. They were burnt onto me with laser stencil, hurt like hell, nothing can ever erase them.

But they're not my main identifiers - nor are they the worst humiliation. Inside my genitals i have to endure a probe, it's there all the time, day and night. It contains a microchip that enables my Controllers to know exactly where i am, day and night. And it controls me with sharp, acutely painful little electric shocks - to wake me for work - a steady, continuous and increasing rhythm of shocks till i'm up and mobile - to start or stop - a single sharp shock - to run to the Parade Ground - rapidly repeated shocks, and so on. It's powered by batteries, i have to remember to plug the charger in each night, if the battery goes low it gives me a painful reminder and alerts the Controllers.

They still carry Whips, and enjoy using them on us, but it's more of a sport, even an art, whipping us girls. The main form of physical chastisement is a heat-seeking laser beam which a Controller can fire from a small, hand-held gun at a girl and the beam will wrap round her bare body like a whiplash, burning like a red-hot knife-blade - even a momentary flick is enough to throw me off my feet and leave me squealing for minutes. As well as our human Controllers, we're constantly watched indoors by cameras, outdoors by drones, and even these monitors can be made to fire a beam at a girl who is seen to need discipline.

Punishments for what the Controllers decide are serious faults are carried out as they were in the old days, on a scaffold in the Parade Ground where all the slaves must watch. The girl is attached by her wrist and ankle bonds to a frame, pieces of equipment are clipped to her nipples and vulva lips, she is injected with pain-enhancing and hormone-stimulating drugs - and the 'Auto-Torture' set in motion: these clips, along with the internal probe, monitor her heart-rate, breathing, blood pressure, metabolic rates etc. in great detail, transmitting information to a computer that controls with clinical precision how much pain to inflict - in two ways - she is sharply stretched by the bondage on her limbs, like on a Rack, and sharp, burning electrical currents are fired into her sensitive parts, constantly varying in location, intensity, and prolongation. So sophisticated is the technology, we're never allowed to lose consciousness, certainly not to be freed by death, the torment can continue for hours, even days ...

As slaves, we are of course merchandise that can be sold. slave-sales are conducted online, with purchasers getting to see as much as they want of us, they can even request intrusive medical examinations with the results transmitted direct, and the best sites offer guarantees and free returns if a slavegirl proves unsatisfactory on delivery. But there's still a good demand for traditional slave-markets where the customers can examine us hands-on.

Maybe Members would like to know more about the life of a 21st century slavegirl?
A truly dystopian vision and a very vivid imagination. I don`t think I could afford you, but the prospect of a hands on examination is irresistable.

i've been thinking about this from a different angle - how my life as a slavegirl might be transformed by present-day technology...

A propos of Modern Day Slavery, the URL reference below is to a note published yesterday by Deutsche Welle. It has some interesting statistics about slavery: they quote 5.4 slaves per 1000 inhabitants worldwide (3.4 of them doing forced labor). Deutsche Welle also comments “modern slavery generates some €136 billion in profits each year globally, making it the third-largest global crime after drug trafficking and counterfeit goods smuggling” and “Modern slavery is prevalent in almost every country, irrespective of the level of economic development ... Nearly three in every four victims are girls or women.”

https://www.dw.com/en/ai-blockchain...n-newsletter_en_bulletin-2097-html-newsletter

Some interesting ideas. I had thought in my own similar imaginings that tracking and shocks would be handled by the collars, but an implant is probably more effective and harder too remove.

One area which interests me in particular is slaves in media, both the production of and the actual narratives. And I am also interested in the retail options - can you buy slaves in supermarket? the high street? Big-box stores? Malls? - as well as where they draw their stock from.

Wow. 21st century? Really? Are you telling me we are there already? I was thinking you were describing something in the distance future!

So controlling. Doesn’t sound like slave revolts would have a chance in hell of getting started. The rebellion would be quashed immediately by monitoring computers that would blanket the rebel force in an electrical storm of shocks that would leave the poor rebels writhing and screaming on the ground until they could be collected and punished further on those diabolical parade ground scaffolds.

Wow. 21st century? Really? Are you telling me we are there already? I was thinking you were describing something in the distance future!

So controlling. Doesn’t sound like slave revolts would have a chance in hell of getting started. The rebellion would be quashed immediately by monitoring computers that would blanket the rebel force in an electrical storm of shocks that would leave the poor rebels writhing and screaming on the ground until they could be collected and punished further on those diabolical parade ground scaffolds.

Well there's still plenty of 21st century to go - we've only covered the first fifth so far.

And while the system would certainly make escape or rebellion quite difficult, it's never exactly been easy - look what happened to Spartacus! Rebels will find holes in the system, like the gaps in modern wi-fi service, and exploit them. Or just go for the human element - always a big weakness.

By that point, Amazon will control 173% of all retail activities and Jeff Bezos will be worth $10 trillion, though the Saudis will have all of his phone contacts...

I do think physical retail will still exist - of course, the staff and cashiers below manager level will likely be part of the stock.

Do we detect a note of eager anticipation here?

What a horrible image! Where is the fun in that? Nothing against a bit of technical support, but such an excess can only originate from Google or Facebook.
On the other side, that technical perfection, unscrupulousness, clean and effective - good to know that German engineering seems to have a future.

I had an idea for a story involving slavery utilizing similar futuristic technology, but with some minor variations. In my version a slave would be restrained with pliant plastic-y bands that would have various sensors including bio-sensors incorporated within them. The bands would be able to detect vital signs such as core and peripheral body temp, heart rate, respiratory rate, blood pressure, and oxygen saturation in real time, as well as, say, skin conductance (sweat) and movement. The bands would be able to constrict or loosen based on the feedback of the biosensors. The master controller could then set a discipline or training regime for the slave, applying the bands around the wrists, ankles, neck, etc., so that, for instance, the slave could be hog tied, and at various intervals the bands would automatically tighten, making the hogtie really punishing and brutal, but the bands would monitor her signs for tolerance, automatically loosening in a feedback loop as necessary so as not to cause permanent injury, but keeping the slave on the edge of consciousness consistent with the maximum of suffering.

As far as real world torture tech goes I recall reading somewhere that American interrogators would place a temperature probe into an interrogatee's anus, so they could monitor his or her core temp while using hypothermia as an interrogation technique. As always, torture is only fun if it's fantasy.

I had an idea for a story involving slavery utilizing similar futuristic technology, but with some minor variations. In my version a slave would be restrained with pliant plastic-y bands that would have various sensors including bio-sensors incorporated within them. The bands would be able to detect vital signs such as core and peripheral body temp, heart rate, respiratory rate, blood pressure, and oxygen saturation in real time, as well as, say, skin conductance (sweat) and movement. The bands would be able to constrict or loosen based on the feedback of the biosensors. The master controller could then set a discipline or training regime for the slave, applying the bands around the wrists, ankles, neck, etc., so that, for instance, the slave could be hog tied, and at various intervals the bands would automatically tighten, making the hogtie really punishing and brutal, but the bands would monitor her signs for tolerance, automatically loosening in a feedback loop as necessary so as not to cause permanent injury, but keeping the slave on the edge of consciousness consistent with the maximum of suffering.

As far as real world torture tech goes I recall reading somewhere that American interrogators would place a temperature probe into an interrogatee's anus, so they could monitor his or her core temp while using hypothermia as an interrogation technique. As always, torture is only fun if it's fantasy.
I am all for using high technology, but its not as much fun as the old fashioned ways.

Back
Top Bottom