The end of Aya

Go to CruxDreams.com
So give her a drop to cut the dust. Then tear off her loincloth!

I’m a nudity absolutist. ;)

No way, don't give her anything at all. Act like you are going to give her a drink, then drink it all yourself, THEN rip her loincloth off. Slap her in the face also and remind her that she may still be breathing, but she may as well be dead already, and corpses don't need water.

Sure, my friend! I'll probably draw four or five more for this series. And the first picture is indeed a follow-up.

For AYA, she knew the crucifixion, she knew the use of the cornu, she knew the next step for her but could not resist. So it made her uneasy and angry.:jump1:

And I fixed the first picture. I changed the position of the cornu to make it look better.

View attachment 569946View attachment 569947

I think I am in love with this girl! Can I join her on a cross of my own? One similar to hers?

"The law is not allowed to kill virgins. Although you emphasize that you are no longer a virgin, but doing this would make the law better.":sisi2:

View attachment 571933
I'm happy, to have you here. Please give us in the future more from you art from time to time. It's truly remarkable. Don't hurry, no pressure! I have the patience, which the art needing.

I agree with all the praise - those stripping scenes are especially dramatic, classic crux art!

The expression on her face as she starts removing her clothing makes my heart melt. It's not until then that she begins to understand what is going to happen to her. Then her facial expression changes in each of the follow ups. The gritting of her teeth as she is raped by the soldiers, and then jumping ahead to her sweaty body on the cross as she experience pain and pleasure at the same time, both reflected in her face due to her closed eyes and open mouth is just so beautiful to me.

I'm not afraid to admit that I have masturbated several times to this girl over the last few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The law is not allowed to kill virgins. Although you emphasize that you are no longer a virgin, but doing this would make the law better.":sisi2:

View attachment 571933

There have been persuasive and documented arguments elsewhere on CF that Roman law did not, in fact, forbid the execution of a Virgin.

Naturally crux fans will rise up and cry out with one voice, "SO WHAT???"

Meanwhile I’m swiping this one for the On the Recurrence of Forced Sex Gibberish thread. :devil:

Naturally crux fans will rise up and cry out with one voice, "SO WHAT???" - Apostate

I would not consider this gibberish on the forced sex thread. Each person has their own taste and opinion and depending on the way it is presented I think will determine how we will rise up and say SO WHAT????

Hmmm. Not quite what I meant, SW. It's the title of the thread I think is gibberish, or at least insufferable academese.

The Aya pic is a spot-on forced sex "thematic." :devil:

There have been persuasive and documented arguments elsewhere on CF that Roman law did not, in fact, forbid the execution of a Virgin.

Naturally crux fans will rise up and cry out with one voice, "SO WHAT???"

Meanwhile I’m swiping this one for the On the Recurrence of Forced Sex Gibberish thread. :devil:

Better that we should be raped by men or women or men and women while we are still alive on our cross or just before being placed on it. Even more so if we are virgins. It's to much of a waste otherwise.

Better that we should be raped by men or women or men and women while we are still alive on our cross or just before being placed on it. Even more so if we are virgins. It's to much of a waste otherwise.

This is a fairly widespread school of thought, Marie. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom