The end of Aya

Go to CruxDreams.com

ruoliuming

Magistrate
Hello everyone!Recently I've finished Assassin's Creed:Origins and Aya in this game gave me a lot of interest.What if Aya went to the Sinai Peninsula and carried out a failed assassination?What if She was caught red-handed and sentenced to death by crucifixion? So I made this picture.
The end of Aya(终稿).png
Because my poor PS technology so I blurred the frame of the clipping with every pictures. This leads to the word on the wooden board on top of the cross is not clear. So I write the white words on the board in the following:

SICARIUS (The assassin)
ROMANI HOSTIS (Enemy of Rome)
AYA

(ps.All the Latin words are machine translation )
Aya剪切(终稿).png
And I also uploaded a Aya's 3D picture that I think there is a sense of contrast.

AYA.png

At last please forgive me for my bad english and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone!Recently I've finished Assassin's Creed:Origins and Aya in this game gave me a lot of interest.What if Aya went to the Sinai Peninsula and carried out a failed assassination?What if She was caught red-handed and sentenced to death by crucifixion? So I made this picture.
View attachment 557786Because my poor PS technology so I blurred the frame of the clipping with every pictures. This leads to the word on the wooden board on top of the cross is not clear. So I write the white words on the board in the following:

SICARIUS (The assassin)
AYA

View attachment 557787
And I also uploaded a Aya's 3D picture that I think there is a sense of contrast.

View attachment 557788

Nice work ... thanks for posting! :)

View attachment 557786Because my poor PS technology so I blurred the frame of the clipping with every pictures. This leads to the word on the wooden board on top of the cross is not clear. So I write the white words on the board in the following:

SICARIUS (The assassin)
AYA

View attachment 557787

View attachment 557788

Very, very nice indeed, Ruoliuming! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Her husband has already been crucified in "The Hidden Ones" DLC. (And he survived of course. Aya saved him.)
But your manipulation is definitely much better!

Thanks for the warning of this DLC,I think I'll pay the bill again for it ! But why do the Roman soldiers use rope without nails? Of course, if that's the case,the game is going to end in advance.:jump1:

It all goes back to the beginning:

Aya took up the cross and began to finish her last journey. Fortunately, the Rome soldiers just let her off her frock that she also wore a loincloth and wrapped chest. Although these things will only make her more sexy every step of the way. But she knew one thing that the Romans won't let her to wear them forever when she was crucified on the cross. Once it's time to put down the cross then they don't hesitate to tear them off.

(Maybe a lot of times ordering the prisoners to undress themselves is a greater sense of shame than forced stripping by others. Especially in the stage of punishment, reduce their clothing over and over again until they are completely naked. To shatter the only comfort and forlorn hope in their hearts little by little.)

Aya on the road to crucifixion.png

And attach material as usual and easy to use !

Aya.pngman.pngsoldier.pngwoman1.pngwoman2.png

Hope you like it!:jump1:

This time Bayek joined in.

When a Roman soldier tore off Aya's loincloth:

Bayek: "You son of a bitch! Hurry and give her back the loincloth or I'll kill you!"

Roman soldier: "Please don't worry. Although we will not give the loincloth back to her but we'll take this unicorn for her as compensation !"

PS. Because of the material, the resolution of the image is not high, but I still hope you enjoy it!

Exchange.png

Material:

Bayek.pngAya.pngRoman soldier 1.pngRoman soldier 2.pngLoincloth.pngUnicorn.png

Water is a good thing but you don't have any.

View attachment 568985

Is that a loincloth they’re offering her? A minor degradation, all things considered.

Who's the artist? I don’t recognize the style, but it punches my libido buttons hard.

No my friend, not offering. She took the loincloth off before she nailed on the cross. It's just a shame.

And I drew this picture but I'm not a professional painter. I taught myself to paint. So I can only paint like this, please understand me. Thanks!

You are so doggone welcome! :goodjob:

Seriously, you have this kink nailed down (weak pun intended). If you have any more where this one came from, please post them. If you want to make more, please do.

You’re goddam good at this.

Back
Top Bottom