The end of Elise

Go to CruxDreams.com

ruoliuming

Magistrate
The short story is set in the《Assassin's Creed:Unity》.

Our protagonist is Elise, a French female noble templar with an assassin lover. She was committed to revenge for her father, who was a templar but died in the hands of other templar.

Elise.jpg

When Louis XVI was executed, Elise's assassin lover Arno chose to fight the enemy with her together, instead of pursuing the murderer who killed Elise's father—the new Grand Master of Templar, François-Thomas Germain.

Because Germain ran away, Elise and Arno had a big fight and parted in discord. And Arno was fired by the assassin for ignoring orders to help Elise kill Germain. After that, Arno returned to the home of Versailles and drink down sorrow all day.

A few months later, Elise tried to kidnap Roberspierre by herself and asked him where Germain was. But she was exposed and caught.

Germain: “ I heard you caught Elise, that's really exciting news! ”

Roberspierre: ” Yes, Grand Master. No one can stop us! ”

Germain: ” How about you, Elise? Long time no see and where is Arno? Only you? ”

Elise: ”…… You killed my father, you brute! ”

Germain: ” I'm sorry Elise, that's because he's a coward. If he were alive, the Templar Order would be destroyed in his hands. But you, betrayed the Templar! ”

Elise: ” No, I didn't betray the Templar! But you, a mean man, who only secretly poison your fellow citizens! ”

Germain: ” No no no, you betrayed, Elise. You help the assassin against the Templar. Whatever the reason, you are a traitor! ”

Elise: ” What about you, my Grand Master? You're just trying to monopolize the power of France! That's all! ”

Germain: ” You don't understand, Elise. Power is justice! Force brings freedom! Dictatorship to maintain peace! What France needs is not chaos and freedom. What France needs is unity! All people share the same belief. All the people were condense under the same flag. That's what France really needs! But you do not understand this lofty ideal. The assassins simply used the maintenance of freedom as an excuse. And you are just for selfish revenge! In order to achieve this great plan, sacrifice is inevitable. Including you, Elise. Take her to the cell, soldier! ”

Roberspierre: ” What do you want me to do with her? Grand Master. ”

Germain: ” Since we killed her father, she has been interfering with my plan. Even betrayed her Templar identity and with an assassin all day. Now is the time for her to pay the price! Now, the king was dead, but the civilians thought it was not enough. So we need to make the situation more chaotic. We need an opportunity to make contradictions between civilians and aristocrats sharper. Only when people taste the chaos and bitter consequences brought by anarchism, they will truly support a strong government that can control the whole situation. Now the opportunity comes! I want you to kill her immediately, by the most cruel way. This is not only conducive to the implementation of our plan, but also to deal with a traitor and to lure the nuisance assassin out. When she and her assassin lover are dead, that no one can stop us! ”

Roberspierre: ” That's a good idea, Grand Master! I promise that the verdict will be swift, open and merciless! ”

After a few days……

A journey of suffering.jpg

“ ...... I couldn't believe my eyes that the traitor was so naked on horseback. It was an old horse, even the mane was grey. The old horse carried her slowly along the crowd. A pair of steel handcuffs shackled her hands and neck and revealing a pair of firm breasts on the chest. Her belly was flat and firm, with the feeling of a muscular line. It did not look like a delicate aristocrat. I thought maybe she was a good horseman! I parted the crowd to the front. There was a blank look on her face. It seems that she can't believe that she was treated like this. That's understandable, after all, the aristocracy who had been executed before at least got the basic dignity. And I suddenly noticed that the saddle was not flat! A big wooden stick in the saddle inserted into her vagina and push the labia to the outside. Her labia are red and swollen. I'm sure this is not a wooden stick that can cause it. Her body must have been warmly received last night. She wiggled her hips from time to time, seemed to want to stay away from that stick. But the fetters on her feet with iron balls made all this futile. She could only pray as early as possible arrived at the execution ground to end this exciting trip...... “

------ Marquis de Sade , May 11, 1793.

PS. I just finished the color in the picture. Yes, this is my first time drawing color pictures and I hope you like it. But sorry, this series is short, only about 3-4 pieces in my plan, because I just want to practice drawing color pictures with this.:tonguecrazy:

And here are some other works: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-end-of-aya.6561/

The short story is set in the《Assassin's Creed:Unity》.

Our protagonist is Elise, a French female noble templar with an assassin lover. She was committed to revenge for her father, who was a templar but died in the hands of other templar.

View attachment 577070

When Louis XVI was executed, Elise's assassin lover Arno chose to fight the enemy with her together, instead of pursuing the murderer who killed Elise's father—the new Grand Master of Templar, François-Thomas Germain.

Because Germain ran away, Elise and Arno had a big fight and parted in discord. And Arno was fired by the assassin for ignoring orders to help Elise kill Germain. After that, Arno returned to the home of Versailles and drink down sorrow all day.

A few months later, Elise tried to kidnap Roberspierre by herself and asked him where Germain was. But she was exposed and caught.

Germain: “ I heard you caught Elise, that's really exciting news! ”

Roberspierre: ” Yes, Grand Master. No one can stop us! ”

Germain: ” How about you, Elise? Long time no see and where is Arno? Only you? ”

Elise: ”…… You killed my father, you brute! ”

Germain: ” I'm sorry Elise, that's because he's a coward. If he were alive, the Templar Order would be destroyed in his hands. But you, betrayed the Templar! ”

Elise: ” No, I didn't betray the Templar! But you, a mean man, who only secretly poison your fellow citizens! ”

Germain: ” No no no, you betrayed, Elise. You help the assassin against the Templar. Whatever the reason, you are a traitor! ”

Elise: ” What about you, my Grand Master? You're just trying to monopolize the power of France! That's all! ”

Germain: ” You don't understand, Elise. Power is justice! Force brings freedom! Dictatorship to maintain peace! What France needs is not chaos and freedom. What France needs is unity! All people share the same belief. All the people were condense under the same flag. That's what France really needs! But you do not understand this lofty ideal. The assassins simply used the maintenance of freedom as an excuse. And you are just for selfish revenge! In order to achieve this great plan, sacrifice is inevitable. Including you, Elise. Take her to the cell, soldier! ”

Roberspierre: ” What do you want me to do with her? Grand Master. ”

Germain: ” Since we killed her father, she has been interfering with my plan. Even betrayed her Templar identity and with an assassin all day. Now is the time for her to pay the price! Now, the king was dead, but the civilians thought it was not enough. So we need to make the situation more chaotic. We need an opportunity to make contradictions between civilians and aristocrats sharper. Only when people taste the chaos and bitter consequences brought by anarchism, they will truly support a strong government that can control the whole situation. Now the opportunity comes! I want you to kill her immediately, by the most cruel way. This is not only conducive to the implementation of our plan, but also to deal with a traitor and to lure the nuisance assassin out. When she and her assassin lover are dead, that no one can stop us! ”

Roberspierre: ” That's a good idea, Grand Master! I promise that the verdict will be swift, open and merciless! ”

After a few days……

View attachment 577071

“ ...... I couldn't believe my eyes that the traitor was so naked on horseback. It was an old horse, even the mane was grey. The old horse carried her slowly along the crowd. A pair of steel handcuffs shackled her hands and neck and revealing a pair of firm breasts on the chest. Her belly was flat and firm, with the feeling of a muscular line. It did not look like a delicate aristocrat. I thought maybe she was a good horseman! I parted the crowd to the front. There was a blank look on her face. It seems that she can't believe that she was treated like this. That's understandable, after all, the aristocracy who had been executed before at least got the basic dignity. And I suddenly noticed that the saddle was not flat! A big wooden stick in the saddle inserted into her vagina and push the labia to the outside. Her labia are red and swollen. I'm sure this is not a wooden stick that can cause it. Her body must have been warmly received last night. She wiggled her hips from time to time, seemed to want to stay away from that stick. But the fetters on her feet with iron balls made all this futile. She could only pray as early as possible arrived at the execution ground to end this exciting trip...... “

PS. I just finished the color in the picture. Yes, this is my first time drawing color pictures and I hope you like it. But sorry, this series is short, only about 3-4 pieces in my plan, because I just want to practice drawing color pictures with this.:tonguecrazy:

And here are some other works: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-end-of-aya.6561/

I look forward to the next chapter and more art!:)

In the execution ground.jpg

" ...... Apparently, the sound of bone shattered is not beautiful. In fact, even as I was near the scaffold, I could not hear the sound of it in the noisy crowd. Originally in a lot of people's guesses that she should first take the pillory half a day, Purse her ass to show her beautiful body to the beautiful Paris. But for the execution official seemed to fear what, he hastily announced the verdict to the audience: Elise De La Serre, a decadent aristocrat, being sentenced to death of the wheel for unforgivable treason. Then he hurried away, leaving only a executioner and the soldiers who kept order. The executioner untied her shackles but she was still paralyzed on horseback. Even with the help of the soldiers, they also took great efforts to get Elise off the saddle with a wooden stick on it. Her pubic hair is wet and the liquid dripped from her nakedness. Oh, my god! I seem to feel a strange heat rising between my legs! She's really sexy! Then the executioner helped her to the scaffold, and the crowd began cheering, it was obvious that everyone was happy to see a noble, beautiful and naked traitor broken upon the wheel. The executioner untied her handcuffs, and at last she could try to move her neck. The executioner seemed to be asking her something, but her throat seemed hoarse. She tried to speak, but I don't know whether that she said nothing, or it was covered up by the noise of the crowd, I didn't hear any answer. She seemed a bit anxious, raised her hands gestures in what. But the executioner was no longer patient. He pushed her over the wooden wheel, grab one of her arms and put it in the right place and start bundling. Elise seemed to be struggling, but the parade seemed to drain her strength, her resistance is more of an inducement act in the executioner's eyes. I saw the executioner knead her breasts for many times while binding her hands, and when bind her feet, he separate her legs, show the swollen labia and small anus. He put three fingers together, happily repeatedly inserted into her vagina and anus as she gazed with tears in her eyes. Until the crowd began to whistle with envy, he pick up a heavy round head hammer with wooden handle and prepare to start execution. A designated priest came forward and asked Elise what else to say? I saw her bite her lower lip with her teeth and turn her head to one side, without answering the priest's question. But I seem to see in her tearful eyes a glimmer of hope, is my illusion? Was she glad that she could finally put an end to this painful humiliation, or was she still praying for a miracle? The priest was no stranger to this situation, and she could not speak for fear of death, this priest prayed for many of the slain nobles. Some people even last-minute frighten incontinence. But I really don't think that Elise is afraid. The more I look, the more I feel that someone has dumb her voice with poison. But why would the authorities do that? I don't know and I don't want to know. Because what is about to begin is an amazing display of art that can only be done once in a lifetime! The hammer in the hands of the executioner fell down with the wind and I seem to heard the sound of a broken bone. Once! Twice! Thrice ...... "

View attachment 578308

" ...... Apparently, the sound of bone shattered is not beautiful. In fact, even as I was near the scaffold, I could not hear the sound of it in the noisy crowd. Originally in a lot of people's guesses that she should first take the pillory half a day, Purse her ass to show her beautiful body to the beautiful Paris. But for the execution official seemed to fear what, he hastily announced the verdict to the audience: Elise De La Serre, a decadent aristocrat, being sentenced to death of the wheel for unforgivable treason. Then he hurried away, leaving only a executioner and the soldiers who kept order. The executioner untied her shackles but she was still paralyzed on horseback. Even with the help of the soldiers, they also took great efforts to get Elise off the saddle with a wooden stick on it. Her pubic hair is wet and the liquid dripped from her nakedness. Oh, my god! I seem to feel a strange heat rising between my legs! She's really sexy! Then the executioner helped her to the scaffold, and the crowd began cheering, it was obvious that everyone was happy to see a noble, beautiful and naked traitor broken upon the wheel. The executioner untied her handcuffs, and at last she could try to move her neck. The executioner seemed to be asking her something, but her throat seemed hoarse. She tried to speak, but I don't know whether that she said nothing, or it was covered up by the noise of the crowd, I didn't hear any answer. She seemed a bit anxious, raised her hands gestures in what. But the executioner was no longer patient. He pushed her over the wooden wheel, grab one of her arms and put it in the right place and start bundling. Elise seemed to be struggling, but the parade seemed to drain her strength, her resistance is more of an inducement act in the executioner's eyes. I saw the executioner knead her breasts for many times while binding her hands, and when bind her feet, he separate her legs, show the swollen labia and small anus. He put three fingers together, happily repeatedly inserted into her vagina and anus as she gazed with tears in her eyes. Until the crowd began to whistle with envy, he pick up a heavy round head hammer with wooden handle and prepare to start execution. A designated priest came forward and asked Elise what else to say? I saw her bite her lower lip with her teeth and turn her head to one side, without answering the priest's question. But I seem to see in her tearful eyes a glimmer of hope, is my illusion? Was she glad that she could finally put an end to this painful humiliation, or was she still praying for a miracle? The priest was no stranger to this situation, and she could not speak for fear of death, this priest prayed for many of the slain nobles. Some people even last-minute frighten incontinence. But I really don't think that Elise is afraid. The more I look, the more I feel that someone has dumb her voice with poison. But why would the authorities do that? I don't know and I don't want to know. Because what is about to begin is an amazing display of art that can only be done once in a lifetime! The hammer in the hands of the executioner fell down with the wind and I seem to heard the sound of a broken bone. Once! Twice! Thrice ...... "

Sweet Goddess above me, where is he going to hit her with that weapon of his? her chest? her face?

Another wonderful image, Ruo! :)

The end:Alive?.jpg

“ ...... The executioner twisted her broken limbs into a ridiculous shape, tied to the wheels with chains, in the meantime, she did not scream, but only intermittently uttered the painful groans. Then she was lifted up by a small but sturdy wooden pillar, along with the wheel. The executioner did not break her breastbone, nor torment her broken body with burning iron, they only let her lie on that wheel, hanging in mid-air that all the onlookers could see her helplessness. The executioner's skill was superb! Her broken bones did not puncture the skin, which made her limbs not much blood. Because she didn't lose too much blood, she might even need to spend a few days with the wheel. However, these are not the questions I can consider. She won't die soon, and I'll not be in the execution ground all the time, and I need to return to my apartment immediately. I need to find that maid with big boobs right now. The execution gave me a lot of inspiration! I can't wait to try them on her! But because of my hurry, I didn't see the amazing scene in the afternoon ...... ”

“ ...... At first it was just a small crowd of riots, which later evolved into a stampede for fear of escape. The soldier had also shaken the wooden post of the wheel from time to time in the laughter of the people at first and let her noble naked body tremble and groan with pain. Then there was the two hawks to smell the temptation of the blood, flapping its wings on the wheel. One seemed to be on the alert, turning the head to look around, while the other was eager to bite her labia. I saw her trembling with her body, trying to shake her hips to sack the eagle out. But this move hurt her broken limbs, and the eagle was not afraid at all. It was an unfair war I think! But all this came to an end with a sudden arrow, the eagle's lifeless body fell to the ground, the other, it was more alert, flew up into the sky immediately. I saw all the people, including the soldiers, turning their heads in the direction of the arrow, but that man was on his way without any regard for just what he did before. The crowd that he had separated began to flee, and several soldiers pulled out their knives and rushed over, but one soldier raised his gun and aimed at the man. Just when I thought the man was going to die, he threw something in his hand towards the scaffold. Then he walked through the soldiers at an incredible speed, and they all fell behind him and died under his knife. That I could see the inexplicable anger in his eyes. At that moment, the gun went off, but it didn't hit the man. Instead, the last soldier was died by cut the throat. Then the man raised his hand in the air and caught the falling thing he had just thrown to the scaffold. After seeing what that was, I finally could not restrain my fear, and ran away from the execution grounds like mad —— He caught a head that was still dripping blood! ”

------ An unknown bystander , May 11, 1793.

“ ...... When I heard the news about Elise in the hangover, I smashed all the bottles on the spot. I'm not a man! I haven't looked for her since we quarreled in January! Maybe ... I can only get her corpse now ... But I won't abandon her anyway ......

...... I didn't find Roberspierre, but I caught his assistant, a false lawyer, and a templar. After I broke his three fingers with a hammer, he told me about Germain's hiding place. I think Germain must have regretted sending heavy troops to the execution ground, instead of protect himself, but none of this matters. I cut off his head, and I hope this will give my love a little comfort ......

...... I thought my love was dead, but they sentenced her to go to the wheel! This cruel torture gave her infinite pain and humiliation, but it also gave her hope of life. Because I killed Germain, the guards of the execution ground were basically removed, so I easily killed the rest of the soldiers and went to the scaffold, that I was pleasantly surprised to find that my Elise was still alive! Perhaps I will soon need a good doctor! ”

------ 《Paris Memoir》, Elise's husband Arno, 1813.

PS. I put two pictures together. So it's already got four pictures now and this series is finished. If you like color picture, I'll try to color all the pictures in the future. And the next series takes place in the ancient Chinese Ming dynasty, the number of pictures also will be more than this, and the first picture will be published in a few days.

Good luck for everyone!

View attachment 579174

“ ...... The executioner twisted her broken limbs into a ridiculous shape, tied to the wheels with chains, in the meantime, she did not scream, but only intermittently uttered the painful groans. Then she was lifted up by a small but sturdy wooden pillar, along with the wheel. The executioner did not break her breastbone, nor torment her broken body with burning iron, they only let her lie on that wheel, hanging in mid-air that all the onlookers could see her helplessness. The executioner's skill was superb! Her broken bones did not puncture the skin, which made her limbs not much blood. Because she didn't lose too much blood, she might even need to spend a few days with the wheel. However, these are not the questions I can consider. She won't die soon, and I'll not be in the execution ground all the time, and I need to return to my apartment immediately. I need to find that maid with big boobs right now. The execution gave me a lot of inspiration! I can't wait to try them on her! But because of my hurry, I didn't see the amazing scene in the afternoon ...... ”

“ ...... At first it was just a small crowd of riots, which later evolved into a stampede for fear of escape. The soldier had also shaken the wooden post of the wheel from time to time in the laughter of the people at first and let her noble naked body tremble and groan with pain. Then there was the two hawks to smell the temptation of the blood, flapping its wings on the wheel. One seemed to be on the alert, turning the head to look around, while the other was eager to bite her labia. I saw her trembling with her body, trying to shake her hips to sack the eagle out. But this move hurt her broken limbs, and the eagle was not afraid at all. It was an unfair war I think! But all this came to an end with a sudden arrow, the eagle's lifeless body fell to the ground, the other, it was more alert, flew up into the sky immediately. I saw all the people, including the soldiers, turning their heads in the direction of the arrow, but that man was on his way without any regard for just what he did before. The crowd that he had separated began to flee, and several soldiers pulled out their knives and rushed over, but one soldier raised his gun and aimed at the man. Just when I thought the man was going to die, he threw something in his hand towards the scaffold. Then he walked through the soldiers at an incredible speed, and they all fell behind him and died under his knife. That I could see the inexplicable anger in his eyes. At that moment, the gun went off, but it didn't hit the man. Instead, the last soldier was died by cut the throat. Then the man raised his hand in the air and caught the falling thing he had just thrown to the scaffold. After seeing what that was, I finally could not restrain my fear, and ran away from the execution grounds like mad —— He caught a head that was still dripping blood! ”

------ An unknown bystander , May 11, 1793.

“ ...... When I heard the news about Elise in the hangover, I smashed all the bottles on the spot. I'm not a man! I haven't looked for her since we quarreled in January! Maybe ... I can only get her corpse now ... But I won't abandon her anyway ......

...... I didn't find Roberspierre, but I caught his assistant, a false lawyer, and a templar. After I broke his three fingers with a hammer, he told me about Germain's hiding place. I think Germain must have regretted sending heavy troops to the execution ground, instead of protect himself, but none of this matters. I cut off his head, and I hope this will give my love a little comfort ......

...... I thought my love was dead, but they sentenced her to go to the wheel! This cruel torture gave her infinite pain and humiliation, but it also gave her hope of life. Because I killed Germain, the guards of the execution ground were basically removed, so I easily killed the rest of the soldiers and went to the scaffold, that I was pleasantly surprised to find that my Elise was still alive! Perhaps I will soon need a good doctor! ”

------ 《Paris Memoir》, Elise's husband Arno, 1813.

PS. I put two pictures together. So it's already got four pictures now and this series is finished. If you like color picture, I'll try to color all the pictures in the future. And the next series takes place in the ancient Chinese Ming dynasty, the number of pictures also will be more than this, and the first picture will be published in a few days.

Good luck for everyone!

I liked the story line of the damsel in distress with the "knight" coming to save her. It adds a certain excitement to the story that gives one hope even though it seems the lady is going to suffer and die.

Back
Top Bottom