The end of Shao Jun

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 587191
In fact,I am thinking:If the death penalty is not publicly executed,someone will be happy to take part in a cruel BBQ.(Well,you know,fresh meat slices……Like 王继勋 Wang JiXun):treadmill:
But this looks too radical for this forum.:tiburon:
If it's just a death penalty by fire, I can accept it. But BBQ ...... that's a little scary. (/゚Д゚)/ (only my private opinion)

I could feel her muscles twitching violently as I cut off her breasts. But she endured the pain without making any noise. She thought she was strong, and even if destroyed her body, but never destroy her soul. But I always knew how to make a woman yield, because there are always some vulnerable spots in a woman's body ...... When I cut off her labia, I heard her groan in pain. But that is not enough, a Ling Chi that does not make the victim scream is like an undirected ensemble. So before I pulled her uterus out with an iron hook, I put the hook into the pepper water. When the hook was inserted into her vagina, I finally heard her scream.

I laughed and she failed.

But the Ling Chi is only just beginning. :sisi2:

Deleted. In breach of site rules regarding children and excessive gore.
Melissa
PS. Anybody want to know where the cut breasts is? :naughty2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I could feel her muscles twitching violently as I cut off her breasts. But she endured the pain without making any noise. She thought she was strong, and even if destroyed her body, but never destroy her soul. But I always knew how to make a woman yield, because there are always some vulnerable spots in a woman's body ...... When I cut off her labia, I heard her groan in pain. But that is not enough, a Ling Chi that does not make the victim scream is like an undirected ensemble. So before I pulled her uterus out with an iron hook, I put the hook into the pepper water. When the hook was inserted into her vagina, I finally heard her scream.

View attachment 588713

Normally it use to tribute to the officials she killed to make them rest in peace right?
I found that in Chinese torture chamber 2.

Normally it use to tribute to the officials she killed to make them rest in peace right?
I found that in Chinese torture chamber 2.
Actually, I think that movie is a bit of an exaggeration. The use of human organs as offerings seems to be less common in Chinese history, except, of course, the head and heart. :naughty2:

To tell the truth, at first, I wanted to put the cut breasts in a white porcelain dish. But when I finished this picture, I realized that I had forgotten to draw them. haha :aplastao:

View attachment 588713

Actually, I think that movie is a bit of an exaggeration. The use of human organs as offerings seems to be less common in Chinese history, except, of course, the head and heart. :naughty2:

To tell the truth, at first, I wanted to put the cut breasts in a white porcelain dish. But when I finished this picture, I realized that I had forgotten to draw them. haha :aplastao:

:sherlock:Well,brother,you know,now I'm not sure at all whether you are really not interested in the BBQ we talked about before.

:sherlock:Well,brother,you know,now I'm not sure at all whether you are really not interested in the BBQ we talked about before.
Ennnnnnnn ...... That I am not averse to dismemberment even interested in it. Put the severed organs on the plate give me a neat sense of beauty. But if you grill them, I will feel not good, it's really. _:)з」∠)_

Ennnnnnnn ...... That I am not averse to dismemberment even interested in it. Put the severed organs on the plate give me a neat sense of beauty. But if you grill them, I will feel not good, it's really. _:)з」∠)_
Get that,you remind me of the original me……At first I just liked to see bondage pictures,but as time went on,I could receive more and more things. _:)D」∠)_

Well you do have a lot of other things to do like work so it's not unnatural to forget.

But maybe you could add some dialogue for it friends ?
This is my response to the picture - before reading what exciting ideas others have contributed -
I invented Princess Yu La Li as a Chinese cousin of Eulalia :)

On the execution ground.jpg

So Princess Yu La Li, you blush as your naked thighs are opened wide, your womanhood made bare for the ling-chi knife?
Let me feel - ah yes, your woman-juices flow! The Emperor's surgeons studied your monthly flows, those signs of suffering
each female's condemned to, no girl can hide - and chose this day, this very hour, when your hot ovaries would throb
as your warm blood surges, pounding heart pumps. Ah yes, La Li, we know your secret feelings just as clearly
as the crowd can see your sweating nakedness. Feel my fingers - eh? Ha ha, as I flick you secret bud, your breasts throb,
breath grows warm, your nipples spring and quiver - see now, the wetness squirting down your shuddering thighs,
how helpless your chained and naked body feels, how easily my finger drives your fear-filled flesh to agonies of exquisite pleasure...
now for the pain - prepare the knife, the Princess skin is ready for your thousand cuts....

Last edited:
Yes, this pose (the victim are tied to a vertical column) of Ling Chi seems only to be used in the late Qing dynasty, it maybe only got eight or sixteen cuts. Relative to the Ling Chi in the Ming dynasty, it's very kind to the victim.
I gather the Ming have a reputation for cruelty. Idle question to our Chinese users: which Ming reign is considered the most, ah, merciless?

I gather the Ming have a reputation for cruelty. Idle question to our Chinese users: which Ming reign is considered the most, ah, merciless?
Emmm,in fact,I do not think that the Ming Dynasty surpassed the other dynasties in the cruelty.
If I have to say a reign,Emperor JiaJing,Zhu HouCong,must be.
He is not stupid,it could even be said that he was a genius.But he did not use his intelligence to develop empire,only by manipulating the rights struggle of the cabinet members to ensure his rule.He indulged in the dream of immortality and completely ignored his responsibilities,take the law into his hands.He did not care about the interests of the state at all, as long as that did not affect his Taoist cause and rule……This is my personal view.

View attachment 588713

Oooh! I can feel my own breasts and lower region hurting just looking at this! How can she even still be alive during this? How much more can she suffer? Please just slit her throat now and be done with it, end her suffering! This is really good art, and really scary also! the bones and blood and all of it. Wow!

I notice the girl in the audience who is terrified over what she is seeing. I can't blame her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom