The end of Shao Jun

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oooh! I can feel my own breasts and lower region hurting just looking at this! How can she even still be alive during this? How much more can she suffer? Please just slit her throat now and be done with it, end her suffering! This is really good art, and really scary also! the bones and blood and all of it. Wow!

Edit: I did not notice the child in the audience who is terrified over what he or she is seeing. I can't blame him or her.
The executioner should have a deep study of human anatomy and medical knowledge,can the survival time of the victims be extended as much as possible.
The ordinary perpetrator will not be killed in this way at all,only a very serious crime can be executed in Ling Chi.

This is my response to the picture - before reading what exciting ideas others have contributed -
I invented Princess Yu La Li as a Chinese cousin of Eulalia :)

View attachment 589700

So Princess Yu La Li, you blush as your naked thighs are opened wide, your womanhood made bare for the ling-chi knife?
Let me feel - ah yes, your woman-juices flow! The Emperor's surgeons studied your monthly flows, those signs of suffering
each female's condemned to, no girl can hide - and chose this day, this very hour, when your hot ovaries would throb
as your warm blood surges, pounding heart pumps. Ah yes, La Li, we know your secret feelings just as clearly
as the crowd can see your sweating nakedness. Feel my fingers - eh? Ha ha, as I flick you secret bud, your breasts throb,
breath grows warm, your nipples spring and quiver - see now, the wetness squirting down your shuddering thighs,
how helpless your chained and naked body feels, how easily my finger drives your fear-filled flesh to agonies of exquisite pleasure...
now for the pain - prepare the knife, the Princess skin is ready for your thousand cuts....
So arousing and beautiful Eul ! Love it :)
Emmm,in fact,I do not think that the Ming Dynasty surpassed the other dynasties in the cruelty.
If I have to say a reign,Emperor JiaJing,Zhu HouCong,must be.
He is not stupid,it could even be said that he was a genius.But he did not use his intelligence to develop empire,only by manipulating the rights struggle of the cabinet members to ensure his rule.He indulged in the dream of immortality and completely ignored his responsibilities,take the law into his hands.He did not care about the interests of the state at all, as long as that did not affect his Taoist cause and rule……This is my personal view.
I also feel Taoist thinkings are the fundamendal of the natural law :D

This is my response to the picture - before reading what exciting ideas others have contributed -
I invented Princess Yu La Li as a Chinese cousin of Eulalia :)

View attachment 589700

So Princess Yu La Li, you blush as your naked thighs are opened wide, your womanhood made bare for the ling-chi knife?
Let me feel - ah yes, your woman-juices flow! The Emperor's surgeons studied your monthly flows, those signs of suffering
each female's condemned to, no girl can hide - and chose this day, this very hour, when your hot ovaries would throb
as your warm blood surges, pounding heart pumps. Ah yes, La Li, we know your secret feelings just as clearly
as the crowd can see your sweating nakedness. Feel my fingers - eh? Ha ha, as I flick you secret bud, your breasts throb,
breath grows warm, your nipples spring and quiver - see now, the wetness squirting down your shuddering thighs,
how helpless your chained and naked body feels, how easily my finger drives your fear-filled flesh to agonies of exquisite pleasure...
now for the pain - prepare the knife, the Princess skin is ready for your thousand cuts....
Good job! Maybe I can ask you to write some simple explanations for these pictures? (//▽//)

Emmm,in fact,I do not think that the Ming Dynasty surpassed the other dynasties in the cruelty.
If I have to say a reign,Emperor JiaJing,Zhu HouCong,must be.
He is not stupid,it could even be said that he was a genius.But he did not use his intelligence to develop empire,only by manipulating the rights struggle of the cabinet members to ensure his rule.He indulged in the dream of immortality and completely ignored his responsibilities,take the law into his hands.He did not care about the interests of the state at all, as long as that did not affect his Taoist cause and rule……This is my personal view.
At the mention of Emperor JiaJing. My first reaction was 壬寅宫变 (Dozens of palace maids tried to assassinate the emperor late at night. But the guard arrived in time and the emperor did not die. In the end, all of the participants were killed by Ling Chi.) ๑乛◡乛๑

Good job! Maybe I can ask you to write some simple explanations for these pictures? (//▽//)
I'm not quite sure which pictures, Ruoliuming - the text for the next scene is already pretty intense -
Deleted. Scene contains a child.Melissa
I could feel her muscles twitching violently as I cut off her breasts. But she endured the pain without making any noise. She thought she was strong, and even if destroyed her body, but never destroy her soul. But I always knew how to make a woman yield, because there are always some vulnerable spots in a woman's body ...... When I cut off her labia, I heard her groan in pain. But that is not enough, a Ling Chi that does not make the victim scream is like an undirected ensemble. So before I pulled her uterus out with an iron hook, I put the hook into the pepper water. When the hook was inserted into her vagina, I finally heard her scream.

I laughed and she failed.

But the Ling Chi is only just beginning. :sisi2:

PS. Anybody want to know where the cut breasts is? :naughty2:
So, proud princess, you yield! Ha ha! That scream is your scream of shame, your confession that your just a woman,
just a weak bag of trembling flesh that will feed the Emperor's favourite hound.
But this is only the beginning - a scream is not enough, you're going to sob, cry, howl,
beg for the torture to stop, and every gasp of pain will just be another fail,
another loss of face, another step down the road of total humiliation -
fit the net now, Yu La Li will be stripped slowly, painfully slowly,
of each little portion of her quivering, sweat-streaked skin!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still wonder how she is still breathing. And also how the crowd looks so impassive from watching something like this.
She is a well-trained assassin and has very strong body which means she can still hold her breath even after such cruel torture. Actually in Chinese history, there are a lot of heroines who endured more than hundreds of cut before they finally died.

So, it's the last picture in this series and it's time to say goodbye to Shao Jun.

In the end, her mutilated body was hung in public at the gate of the city and pedestrians can only judge her gender by the cut sex organs and cut breasts. Even though she was so beautiful, but few people pay attention to her now, from now on, she only exists in official records and vulgar stories as the object of ridicule.

Tyranny defeated freedom. Shao Jun failed. And this is the victory of the templars. o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡

The victory of the templars.jpg

Back
Top Bottom