The Enslavement of Alison (as told by Baracus)

Go to CruxDreams.com
PART ONE: How it all began....

This is the story of a young,pretty Newcastle businesswoman, 25 year old Alison Smith. A (former) Sales Executive employed by International Electromatix [Cybertech Division] Ltd.
Who unwittingly found herself becoming a Sex-Slave to a cruel Libyan Splinter group....who believed in old fashioned slave technology.... that few,(if any) would survive.

Alison Smith,set off from her flat in South Shields,to begin yet another day as a Sales Exec....A quiet, unassuming woman,conscientious in her work.She'd enjoyed the company of others of both sexes,even in her private time...but kept it discreet.
Unknown to her,those days would be a distant memory as she toiled,in the subterranean Libyan Rock-mines,a hellish ordeal for the slave workers....

That morning began,just like others beforehand,but with a bitter twist !!

"Ah.Alison,so good of you to come in at short notice...
Her Managing Director welcomed her into his office,gesturing for her to be seated.
"We have a new contract with the Libyan Government, that we'd like you to formalise with,your contact is a Mr. Sharif,the details are all here in this folder."
He handed over to Alison a beige bulky folder...
"We'll let you contact him to sort out details,his E-mail is on the top there...Good luck Ms. Smith !!"
She left the office and set upon sorting out the details feeling both excited and nervous....

PART TWO: The arrangements...

After a week of E-mailing and phone discussions Alison agreed to a rendezvous in Tripoli,with Mr.Sharif,the agent who's representing Libya Telecommunications Co.
They agreed upon a meeting at the Hotel
Al-Jazeera,the following Tuesday..... All flights and accommodation booked and paid for,by the company .

Following a rather dull,routine flight from Newcastle Airport,having taken the city's Metro underground system...
The Egyptair Airbus 380 touched down at Tripoli Airport....
The bored,disinterested customs officers checked her Passport,before waving her through security.
Outside,the desert heat made Alison gasp, she summoned a Taxi,to take her to the Hotel Al-Jazeera, a two hour drive through countryside dotted with the remains of the civil war that followed the downfall of Colonel Ghaddafi,some years back....
In the back seat her heart was hammering with nerves and anticipation...the sweat made her plain silk blouse stick to her upper body. Her knickers. felt damp with perspiration, ( "eeww !!"....) she thought silently,embarrassedly.
Eventually after a bumpy ride,avoiding conversation with the surly looking driver,the Taxi arrived at her destination the Hotel
Al-Jazeera.
She paid and thanked the driver,
"In's,Shallah !!".....
Making her way to the Reception desk Alison asked the handsome young man,behind the counter if her client had yet arrived,(No,he hadn't,yet....)
Picking up the keys to her room,she made her way upstairs,to her room,to bathe and change her clothes. Checking her documents all were in order.
Once refreshed she waited for Mr Sharif to contact her......

PART THREE: Meeting up....

Alison sat on the bed,flicking through the ancient (English language) copy of 'Vogue',for the second time,impatiently awaiting the arrival of her client ,Mr.Sharif....
She'd already showered,and changed her clothes, this time,now wearing a simple black cotton shift dress....coupled with plain black low-heeled shoes. The colour, designed to compliment her dark hair.

Her mobile phone rang !!
She picked it up and asked,nervously,
"Hello,yes.. who IS this,please ??"
Her caller confirmed that it was indeed Mr Sharif and that he was downstairs in the lobby....she confirmed that she would be down immediately, and thanked him.
Picking up her briefcase and Laptop,she made her way downstairs, to the Reception.

Immediately she recognised Mr Sharif,and taking a deep breath, she strode towards him,hand outstretched, to shake his proffered hand in return.
Mr Sharif was a middle-aged Arab gentleman, clean shaven and by all accounts quite handsome. He wore a dark western style suit ,shirt & tie.
He gestured for her to sit opposite him...
"Greetings, Miss Smith,I'm Abdullah Sharif,I'm also honoured to do business with your fine establishment....please,did you have a pleasant journey here ??"....he asked.
"Aye,it were,reet okay,...thanks,man !!"
she,nervously replied...to his amusement.

He gestured for the barman to bring over their drinks,she suggested a Diet Coke.
Before long,within the hour, the business deal was concluded, documents signed,and counter signed...all satisfactory.
Alison stood up and politely asked where the Ladies toilet was.... the Bartender pointed across the lobby,it was the left side door.
" Thanks,I won't be a minute...May l leave these here ??"
Leaving her briefcase and Laptop in the care of Mr Sharif she went to do her toilet business.
(not realising that the scene was set for her to be utterly betrayed !!)
She returned a couple of minutes later, apologising for her call of nature...
He laughed and reassured her that it was okay.
"Would you like another Cola??".... asked Abdullah.
Alison politely declined as she felt tired...he accepted gracefully.
"Goodbye, Alison, it's a pleasure, to do business with one as charming as yourself, I hope to meet you again,soon ??
Meanwhile, may the blessed Prophet grant you a safe return...!!"

They shook hands warmly and parted company with each other....
Alison made her way back to her room,and before long fell into a deep sleep.......

"Aye,it were,reet okay,...thanks,man !!"

A Geordie accent! The first time I've come across one on this forum, how to confuse our (ex-)colonial cousins.

Intrigued by the combination of sex-slave and a mine-worker/slave------two concepts that push my buttons. And the very modern, so-far entirely plausible story, shows great promise.

A Geordie accent! The first time I've come across one on this forum, how to confuse our (ex-)colonial cousins.

Intrigued by the combination of sex-slave and a mine-worker/slave------two concepts that push my buttons. And the very modern, so-far entirely plausible story, shows great promise.
Thanks. it's all drafted out... I'm actually an Essex boy, but one of my dear friends is actually a Geordie lass. (loosely based on the character) more to come,"dinna ye fret whey aye man it's reet canny,aye !!"

PART FOUR: Betrayed !!

The long journey, prior to her successful meeting, had made Alison feel rather tired...
Without any concerns, she put aside her cases,switched off her mobile phone, and stripped ready for bed....she soon fell into a deep sleep for several hours.

She was rudely awakened, by a hammering on her door,coupled with angry sounding Arabic voices !!
She was naked,save her panties,so hastily threw on her black dress and shoes
she called,both irritatedly, confused....
"All reet,all reet,I'm coming,wait,willya ?!"
As she opened the door, several men in paramilitary uniforms burst in,brandishing Semi-automatic AK-47's,the suddeness knocked her flying !!
As she recovered her composure, they were yelling at her in Arabic and bad English, to put her hands up whilst gesturing with their guns to do so !!

Confused,bewildered,she obeyed meekly, hesitantly, and naturally enquired angrily,
"What in t' flying fuck's gannin on here ?!"
A higher ranking officer turned to her,and said angrily,...
"SILENCE !! You little English Whore !!
I ask the questions,not YOU,do you now understand !!"

Stunned, she could only nod,quietly but also puzzled which didn't help....
"So,tell me,are you miss Smith ??"
the Libyan Captain demanded aggressively.
Alison could only nod,then watched in consternation as the men searched her belongings....etc
One of the soldiers opened her briefcase and rudely shook out the contents,paperwork and what followed next was a horrifying discovery......A clear bag,filled with white powder dropped out !!
Cocaine, which wasn't there before !!
In that awful split second she realised that her world would never be the same again.....

Last edited:
PART FIVE: Sentenced...

As the incriminating bag of Cocaine dropped on the floor, Alison could only watch in stunned disbelief, coupled with the realisation that she had been betrayed,but who by ??
Obviously the drugs had been planted amongst her documents, when she went to use the lavatory, (how bloody stupid of her !!)
Desperately she babbled,in fright and shock,
"NOO WAY, NO fucking WAY, No that's NOT mine d'ya hear ?? I've never done stupid drugs,ever !!"
"Then explain this,how ?? Hmm ?? "
He snarled...
"I'd left my bag unattended, I went to the loo,it were planted on me,like....it had to be my Business Contact, err..,Mr Sharif...Abdullah, he must've done it NOT me, honest to God !!
For pity's sake,please find him and ASK him !!"
She pleaded desperately.....

The Captain listened,and brought his face close to her,his foul breath made her wince..
"You LIE,English Bitch, you came to Libya to peddle your foul drugs,to spite Allah !! All this under false pretext of a Business Deal...this Mister Sharif,who's he ??
NO such person exists to our knowledge !!"

Alison was stunned,total disbelief...
"But I've got his emails and everything !!"
she protested...
Ignoring her,he continued, "You're now a prisoner of the 'Free Libyan Peoples movement'....take this shameless woman away !!"

Vainly she sobbed,struggled and fought....
"No,fuck off,that's NOT true,you know it,the rotten bastard,he's set me up,you stupid wankers,that's shite,you hear, it's all total SHITE !!"
She was silenced by a stinging slap across her face,making her head spin,felt a trickle of blood from her right nostril....
As she struggled,Alison was uncomfortably aware that her bra-less boobs were jiggling underneath her dress,nipples becoming tumescent, something that didn't go unnoticed by the leering guards who held her firm....To her disgust,and shame one of the men attempted to cop a feel of her left breast !!
"HEY, piss off,you dirty old, goat fucking,Arab cunt !!" angrily pulling away as the Soldiers laughed obscenely, cuffing her wrists in the process.

It was then,that as she was dragged out of her room that the enormity of her dire situation kicked in....!! Alison momentarily sagged in shock and terror,her mind a whirlpool of emotions with bewilderment.
"Send her to the Benghazi Rock-mines,she will suffer being a slave to our glorious movement,say farewell to your Western privilege, you little Vixen !!" he motioned to leave "Allah have pity on you...."
Before she could struggle any further, she felt the prick of a Hypodermic Syringe in her arm,she yelped !!
"OW !! What the flip are youuuuuuu......"
Her world went black....

Last edited:
,you stupid wankers,that's shite,yours hear, it's all total SHITE
"HEY,piss off,you dirty old, goat fucking,Arab cunt

Thank the Prophet (peace be upon him) that the Captain couldn't understand her words, there's sure to be a harsher sentence than a bit of rock-bashing. (I refuse to read think ahead)

This is the story of a young,pretty Newcastle businesswoman, 25 year old Alison Smith. A (former) Sales Executive employed by International Electromatix [Cybertech Division] Ltd.
Who unwittingly found herself becoming a Sex-Slave to a cruel Libyan Splinter group....who believed in old fashioned slave technology.... that few,(if any) would survive.
This first paragraph caught my attention!
Looking forward for the next chapters!

PART SIX : The journey, to Hell...

Alison awoke,groggily,head spinning,her mouth felt really sickly dry....not a pleasant feeling.
She soon became aware of being shaken by the vibration of an Aero engine,and propeller rhythm,as opposed to the smooth whine of a jet engine... ("That's strange...??)
She quickly realised that she was sitting awkwardly on a canvas bench inside some kind of military (Russian??)Helicopter,* and was not alone !!

Seated next,and opposite Alison were about a dozen other young women,of various nationalities and skin colour..all bound and gagged just as she was...all kidnapped obviously, her hands were bound behind her back,ankles tied together, and her mouth covered with silver Gaffa tape.... the captives could only make muted grunts or moans,but eventually decided to keep quiet....!! At the end of the helicopter were a couple of armed guards watching them,whilst smoking foul smelling cigarettes,laughing amongst themselves.

After a fair while everyone became aware of a change in engine pitch,as the transport descended,somewhere in the Libyan desert.
Obviously they'd reached their destination, the question was....WHERE ??
With a bump and quiver the Helicopter landed and settled,pretty soon the soldiers sprang to action,shouting and gesturing for everyone to get up,and make ready to leave...Awkwardly they managed to stand,bewildered and frightened looking around desperately. The soldiers untied their legs,but not the hands...

The pilot opened up the cabin loading doors at the rear of the aircraft, and impatiently motioned for everyone to leave...urging them with shouts and curses,in Arabic but the meaning was clear !!
As everybody gathered in a confused huddle the soldiers then made to remove the women's gags,pulling sharply,and painfully away !! Alison gasped in shock and hurt !!
It was boiling hot outside,and she became aware that she was soaked in sweat under her black dress, nipples prominent to her embarrassment, she stank of stale sweat and smoke...yeuch !!

Soon everyone was herded across the hot sand,towards a large, intimidating tunnel, it looked very ominous....
The helicopter took off blowing a cloud of dusty sand ,making people cough and splutter !!
Eventually they came to a large heavy steel door,that's covered in rivets and painted in camouflage colours,of sand and greens.
One of the soldiers started banging on the door with the butt of his AK-47 and shouted loudly in Arabic...obviously a command to let them in !!
Soon the door is opened,it creaks loudly on its hinges...
"Aww,shit...!!" thought Alison,miserably......
Roughly and impatiently, the females were herded inside,to a fate unknown...
Would Alison ever get out of this...Alive ??
*Mil Mi-8 (NATO code name "Hip" )
mil_mi8_hip_l1.jpg

PART SEVEN: Captives,of the Regime....

The assembled party,of captives/prisoners were aggressively ushered into the subterranean chambers that would be their prison,forever....the guards urging them on.
Menacingly the Libyans indicated for the prisoners to enter a large,cream painted,room that had a tiled wall,combined with shower faucets at it's far end...it's purpose was quite clear !!

At a signal, the terrified,nervous women were told in no uncertain terms,to start removing their clothing....quickly !!
Any reluctance to comply with the order was swiftly responded with a hard smack across the head or face,and if necessary, forced undressing tearing off,of their garments....
Each woman,when it was her turn,would with deep shame,embarrassment and downcast eyes,in humility,strip off their clothing, (dresses, blouses,skirts,tops, jeans....whatever they wore.....) until they got to their underwear, whereupon they would shuffle nervously, uncertain, scared...

But they would not get a second to relax,as their last shreds of dignity, underclothes,were removed either voluntarily or forcibly,and reduced to pitiful, cringing naked,females,vainly trying to cover their nudity, instinctively,with their,uncertain hands over their breasts or pubic regions....they would cower in a pathetic group, looking around,mute,nervously shivering in fear,or cold....
Soon it would be Alison's turn.....

Last edited:
Wow. That's a lot of sections all in one go. Good setup. Our lass is a bit like Barb, the way she gets into trouble. Nice work so far. Looking forward to further developments. :)
thanks ! :) yeah she's a bit feisty, (unfortunately for her !!) lol....more to follow...

PART EIGHT: Defiant....!!

The Libyan soldier looked at Alison, and in an unfriendly manner,gestured her towards him.... "YOU,over here....!!", he yelled.
Defiantly, despite the impossible situation she'd found herself in, she glared back and muttered....
"Aww,sod that for a game of soldiers !!"
Stupidly, she stood her ground, hands on hips,(having already been un-cuffed),swelled by a sense of injustice, and blind,foolish Geordie aggression...
"Howay, man !! I want a fucking lawyer,you ignorant Arab bastards, yous ain't laying your filthy paws on ME, ye kna,I do have my human rights, I'll have you know !!"

Suddenly, she's stunned by a stinging slap,across her cheek,which knocked the wind out of her, and before she could recover, was painfully grabbed by her hair,and pushed to the ground.... as she looked up,her face smarting,The officer in charge,who'd hit her,growled in a no-nonsense tone of voice,spittle dripping as he spoke...
"Shut UP, you disgusting English WHORE, you're not in London any more,oh no,you are now a prisoner of the 'Free Libyan People's Movement' and we believe you are an agent for the enemy Government regime supplying drugs to undermine our efforts....!! Praise beloved Allah !!"

Despite herself, Alison responded...
"NO WAY,man,fuck off,I'm not from London, you stupid dickhead, I'm a Business-woman, representing an Electronics firm in Newcastle upon Tyne ...check my credentials,...Please !!"
....and soon she realised,to her cold horror that all her identification, and belongings were left at the Hotel,she'd been abducted from, (No doubt disposed of by now, somewhat inconveniently),and that she had absolutely no proof of who she was....!!

How on Earth was she,Alison Smith, going to get out of this godawful predicament, alive,in one piece even...?!
Miserably, her shoulders slumped....
Would she ever see her beloved Home town again....??

Last edited:
PART NINE: Alison's,humiliation.....

"STRIP !! Strip clothes,now!!",demanded the Libyan Captain, angrily....
Grumpily, albeit reluctantly,glaring at her enemy captor,Alison reached down to the hem of her mid-length,simple black,sweat- soaked dress and in a swift movement,she pulled it over her head, exposing her bare breasted torso,naked apart from the black tanga knickers....despite herself, she blushed deep scarlet,she was nude in front of enemies and strangers,an unfamiliar, alien situation to be in....!!

Immediately,Alison was ordered to remove her last vestiges of modesty,begrudgingly she hoiked down her simple black panties,and lastly,kicked off her low heeled shoes,she was now quite naked !!
Embarrassed,but defiant,she stood there naked,vainly trying to instinctively cover her intimate regions,with her arms and hands...
The leering Arab guards made obvious derogatory remarks in their native language, and obscenely gestured at what they'd like to do to her,and the other women,pointing in their general direction....

Unhappily Alison could only look down at her naked breasts, the dark coloured Aureolae topped with rather erect nipples,to her acute self-disgust, and lower down she saw her exposed dark pubic curls....all on display,like she was some cheap desperate slut.

Somebody barked an order and immediately, Alison was pushed over,nearly losing her footing,to join the rest of the naked girls,all,like her,glancing,fearfully, shyly, miserably,whilst shuffling,and trembling....
Eventually all the female prisoners were now stripped naked,and this was a cue,for them to take a group shower...!!

The water was cold !!
The women gasped in shock,but were grateful to bathe after their long arduous journey, a chance to refresh,the ladies used their bare hands to clean themselves down, but no soap was provided....as they stepped out,glistening wet,they shook themselves as dry as possible,to the amusement of the males watching .....

Once everybody,female had showered,they were herded down a short tunnel,ending in another heavy steel security door...
once it was opened,they were split into three groups of four,and shepherded into separate small open-barred cages,where they would wait,nervously, anxiously awaiting their uncertain fate....!!

Back
Top Bottom