The Erotic Perils Of Messaline The Jungle Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hansi! I don't want to hurt your feelings, but the thought of kissing you doesn't really do it for me. :p
we wa't your kisses Afrikaner, beware us.................but the fun boer......the fun

One of the women fetches a vine studded with tiny, hooked thorns. She slashes it across Messi's naked back. There is a moment of silence, as the shock hits, then the blonde girl lets out a piercing scream as the vicious little thorns rip into her! She jerks violently, tugging painfully at the other girl's nipples. Thorns pierce her feet as she tries to avoid the blows.

Soon more vines appear. The helpless victims are lashed from all sides! Blood flows freely from hundreds of tiny thornpricks! Nipples are stretched and jerked as the tortured girls dance. The jungle rings with screams!

Messi's luscious tits are a particularly favoured target. Soon they are lashed to bloody shreds. The women explore the victim's bodies. Fingers probe sensitive orifices. The blonde hair fascinates the women. They finger the long, soft tresses, but are particularly fascinated by Messi's neat little pubic patch. Soon the souvenir hunting begins! The soft blond strands are removed forcibly, and soon Messi's reddened mound is plucked clean!

Roaming fingers become bolder, digging deeper, until soft blonde flesh closes around a slim ebony wrist. The moans are now of both agony and ecstasy! Messi is in heaven, the pain of the whipping and the hand inside her driving her to the dizzy peak of pleasure!

The sounds of passion attract the attention of the warriors. Arrogantly, they push through the crowd of women. The chief glares at the girl whose hand is still buried inside Messi! Guiltily, she removes her hand, with a soft plop! Messi sighs her disappointment!

However, she is not to remain empty for long. Our heroines' eyes widen as loincloths are dropped. No! Surely not! The girl's nipples are untied. In a moment each bloody body is sandwiched between two warriors. They gasp in pain and astonishment at the intruders! So Huge!

Rocking at the onslaught of the two men sandwiching her, Messi stares in horror as the throng of naked men grows, each impatiently waiting his turn. Everything she had heard about these savages is true! And more!

bleef het stil:D (remained all still)

Sorry folks, I have been somewhat preoccupied by affairs of the real world.

As one warrior spends himself, his place is taken by another. The abused victims droop from exhaustion, but there is no respite. They hang by their arms, battered and exhausted!

Finally the mass rape is over. The poor girls hang, broken, covered in sweat and semen. The women return, using sharp thorns on their breasts to shock them back into consciousness. Meanwhile the men gather around the object the missionary left behind, puzzling over the details of the victim's torture.

Two straight poles are produced, and the warriors inspect a pair of trees a few hundred yards away. The trunks are straight and clear of side branches for about 8 feet above the ground. The trunks are studded with short, blunt spines!

The two girls are released from their branch, collapsing onto the bed of thorns below them. The thorny vines whip them onto their feet, driving them toward the two poles!

The girls are desperate. It seems that there is no hope! They have seen the crucifix the warriors are studying, and realise what fate awaits them.

Is there no hope of rescue?

some days quiet please africaner it is taxtime here and i'm busy with it so i can't concentrate me very well on the seductive girlies...........my real world is Tax advisor and I'm busy now :D

a vieuw in Messalina's and Caligula's headquarters

Attachments

• Caligula and Messalina 2.jpg
    Caligula and Messalina 2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Caligula and Messalina.jpg
    Caligula and Messalina.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Caligula and Messalina 3.jpg
    Caligula and Messalina 3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 169
  • connie and messi talking.jpg
    connie and messi talking.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Connie waiting.jpg
    Connie waiting.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Messalina.Imperial.Venus 2.jpg
    Messalina.Imperial.Venus 2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 162
  • Messalina.Imperial.Venus 3.jpg
    Messalina.Imperial.Venus 3.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 160
  • Messalina.Imperial.Venus..jpg
    Messalina.Imperial.Venus..jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 172
  • messi vengeance.jpg
    messi vengeance.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 176
  • messi with lover.jpg
    messi with lover.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 164
Historical error! Caligula have not knew Messaline!
But, I'd have like to live during this age: what a beauty!!! Mmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:
Caligula_and_Messalina.jpg

Back
Top Bottom