The Fall Of Queen Angelica

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Long ago in a land far away King Hector of Mavonia arranges the marriage of young beautiful daughter Princess Angelica to King Primus of Whipland. Although she had never met King Primus she found him witty and kind and the man several decades older than she educated her to the pleasures of sex… many his pleasure. After a year and Angelica showing no sign of bearing him an heir, things became more sinister. One evening he took to a room in one of the castle’s towers she had never seen before. She looks around confused at the décor and asked “What is this place?”

w 001.jpg

“It is time to expand your education, Angelica” he says as he directs her to row of whips, some of the likes she had never seen before and tells her to pick one.

“What are we going to see whipped?” she asks with trepidation creeping in her voice.
w 002.jpg

“Not ‘what’ but ‘who’” he replies. “Remove your clothing.”

Angelica correctly takes this as an order and though King Primus is twice her age he is also far stronger than she and does as she is told. The lack of a bed makes her fear that he is not interested in sexual activity. Moments later her wrists are locked in manacles spreading her arms above her head. He selects a cat-o-nine tails and presents it to her.

w 004.jpg

“What is this about?” she asks.

“It is about you not presenting me an heir” he says adding “and I am not getting any younger.”

“Perhaps if you bedded me as often as you do Lady Dorothy I would have by now” I say knowingly.”

“You dare to accuse the king of Whipland of infidelity?” my husband says to me. He slowly strokes the whip over my breasts. The leather tails are smooth and soft as they caress my nipples as he once did with his tongue and they quickly stand tumescent. He muses “I think you look forward to you lesson.”

w 007.jpg

“I cannot avoid it. You will do with me what you will” I reply.

w 008.jpg

“I request you stop teasing me and proceed.”

w 009.jpg

“As you wish my dear wife” he says. I brace myself to feel the whip. It insides of manacles are lined with leather but is old and dried from years of use. I hear the whip whistle towards my bare flesh but nothing could have prepared me for what had felt so soft stinging me by back so horribly!

w 011.jpg

I didn’t count how many times he hits me.

w 012.jpg

I pass out and find myself in yet another room I have not seen before!

dungeon 069.jpg

What is happening to me???

Angelica

Tree

What was happening to Queen Angelica? First King Primus feels time is getting short to have an heir and his patience was tried with a year Angelica’s inability to deliver. He also has even for his age a near-insatiable sexual appetite, ingrained in him since he was a young prince and had his choice of maids and servants that kept his late father’s castle in order. And while Angelica is very beautiful she is quite naïve in carnal knowledge.

This is where Lady Dorothy comes into play. Quite simply Lady Dorothy, well versed in the art of seduction, happened.

d 009.jpg

She practically screwed King Primus’ brains out then (after doing the same for the some of the staff) had arsenic ‘found’ in Angelica’s night stand. Angelica’s fate was sealed!

King Primus dispatched his fastest messenger to Mavonia to summon her father, King Hector, to Whipland where upon Angelica’s father came as swiftly as possible and personally signed his daughter’s execution warrant… after a tryst with Lady Dorothy!

d 010.jpg

I am not sure if anger, fear, or resignation fills me most. Anyone knows I have been a virtual prisoner of the castle and the estate, never leave the grounds without King Primus or a trusted confidant, including Lady Dorothy. There is no way I could acquire arsenic and even if I could I wouldn’t know how to use it. I have been framed and even my father is all too willing to stay in the good graces of the more powerful King Primus even if it meant sacrificing my life!

The morning of my execution I am bathed and am dressed in a sheer gown more suited for retired to bed than to be present to King Primus’ subjects. I stand on a platform with my father behind me and hear the crimes I have ‘committed’.

behead 050.jpg

The pompous man concludes with “For these crimes Queen Angelica you are condemned to death by beheading!”

A large cheer goes up and two palace guards move to seize me and deliver me to the block. Loudly I declare “You dare not touch the queen of Whipland! I shall do this myself!”

I pull my hair up and fix it so the headsman will have a clean view of my neck.

behead 049.jpg

Looking as calm as I can I to the block where the headsman waits for me. I pull the gown off my shoulders, kneel then look at the headsman and ask “A well-used block to behead a queen?”

behead 051.jpg

With surprising kindness he softly says “I’m sorry, milady, but the king insists you die like any murderess. That means you must expose you bosom. You may do it yourself or be assured it will be done for you!”

I pull it down and ask “Will this suffice?”

“It will milady and be assure I will deliver a swift clean blow. Please lay your neck over the block.”

behead 052.jpg

I do as I am told and feel the splintered wood from countless executions against my throat. He tells me to be still and it will be over the axe hits the block. I take a deep breath and am filled with a searing pain. The world summersaults before my eyes and I feel the back of my head hit the platform. I watch the headsman reach down and lift me… my head… by my hair. I see my body twitching on the platform before he turns me to face the crowd. I look at the cheering throng and think it isn’t over that quickly…

behead 053.jpg

-Angelica

King Primus and Lady Dorothy would marry less than a month after Queen Angelica’s execution. It was long after that new queen was showing more than a hint that she was with child and gave birth to a son less than seven months after the wedding.

princess 055.jpg

King Primus was thrilled with his new heir but unfortunately would not live to celebrate the child’s first birthday. You see, now Queen Dorothy had correctly felt that the king was as fertile as a hitching post and really bore the son of King Primus’ younger brother, Prince Repertor who would indeed poison his older brother. Dorothy wasn’t about to be the fifth queen to kneel at the block because the old fart didn’t have an arrow in his quiver!!!

Dorothy had no desire to run a kingdom so she married Prince Repertor and ceded the crown to him. They would have several more children and Whipland prospered. All lived happily ever after- except Angelica and Primus, of course…

Tree

End

Wait a minute ! In 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service', Bond was played by George Lazenby. An Australian!

The first thing that came up to me too when reading the strory, was Henry VIII
Did he attempt to make his wives pregnant by thrashing them senseless with a cat 'o nine tails'?

Catching up on my reading. I'm a bit behind. :oops:

A really nice tight story. The pictures you used really augment it well. Did you model Angelica on anyone here? For a short piece, she was a remarkably sympathetic character. Liked it a lot. :)

tree,

Nice bit of queen shortening here. Beheadings aren't really my thing but if you're in a hurry maybe you have to go with the really short haircut method of offing someone. Easiest way I know to get a head.

Back
Top Bottom