Go to CruxDreams.com
Part Eleven :

Miserably,an uncomfortable Mimi knelt on the filthy wet,floor, of the former warehouse,her arms crudely outstretched, across her aching shoulders, affixed to a steel pole,some three metres long,her head slumped in defeat,her wet hair matted and dirty.Naked and covered in grot.
Her entire body was marked with evidence of her earlier whipping,bruised and striped red....

Suddenly she yelped in pain,and surprise, as one of the men rudely inserted a large vinyl Butt-plug,right up her arse...it damn well bloody hurt !!
"OWWW !! What the fuck are you DOING ?!"
She exclaimed,as the men merely laughed at her discomfort !! She blushed deep red !!

Through her fog of emotion,and sensations, Mimi was dimly aware,of the sound of a woman's high heels clip-clopping on the concrete, behind her.....confused she wondered....("who the hell is THAT ?? Now freaking what ?!")
"Look sharp Bruno,it's the Boss Lady !!"
("Hurgh ??")
thought Mimi,stupidly.
She was cold,hungry, and quite afraid....

Mimi could hear the woman addressing the men,who'd tormented her,in a rather firm authoritative tone of voice,a Southern-States accent (??)
There followed a brief heated discussion, to which Mimi clearly heard the blokes reply "Yes Ma'am...!!"
"Sorry Ma'am,right away ,boss...!!"

Suddenly, the men grabbed Mimi's shoulders and swung her round,whilst still kneeling, in that she now faced the mysterious lady....

"Well,well....SO,what do we have here ??"
She sneered,obviously favouring her superiority, over the hapless,dirty,fat naked woman,who knelt ashamedly before her....
Mimi was bitterly aware of her inconvenient situation,and dared not look up at her....
(Big mistake !!)

"Oy,look at me,when I'm talking to you,bitch !!
You stupid fat ignorant cow !!
Don't you DARE goddamn well ignore me...!!"

Mimi gasped as the woman delivered a stinging slap right across her chops !!
As she reeled from the smack she'd received Mimi took in her assailant's appearance....

Before her stood a slim dark-haired woman,wearing an ensemble of black leather, jacket and skirt, her vest-style top was fashioned in white silk,(minus a bra.)
Her high-heeled shoes were undoubtedly Pierre Louboutins....The distinctive aroma of her Chanel n°5 perfume permeated the air....a contrast to the stink,that Mimi extruded...(to her cringing embarrassment !!)

She stood over Mimi, hands on her hips, aggressively.....haughtily,she regarded her prisoner,her lips curled in a sneer.
She shook her head and gestured in exasperation !!
"Jeez,she's SO thick isn't she (!!)
Such a FUCKING retard,hey,boys !!
Have you guys fucked her brains out or something (??)"

She,and the two men laughed at Mimi's inconvenience !!

"I guess you're wondering just who I am,now aren't you ?? Hmm ??"
Mimi nodded,a mixture of confusion and misery...
"Do allow me to introduce myself,I'm Barbara Moore....!!
The World-Famous Bitch Domme !!
As you can guess,I run this sorry joint !!"
("What...the hell ?!")

Thought a clearly stunned,bewildered Mimi !!
So,fat girl,who do I have the displeasure of addressing ??
I'd sure like to know and you'll therefore address me as,'Ma'am'....you got it ?!"

A nod from Mimi.....
"Mm..Mimi...Mimi Smith,Miss...!!
Sorry,I meant Ma'am....!!" ("Watch it Mimi !!")

Barbara Moore nodded,grimly,apparently satisfied....

"You know what,Mimi,my Superiors, weren't exactly impressed with your bullshit, on Facebook,slagging them off,like !!
So they figured a dumb broad like you sure needed a lesson in manners !! Right ??"

Dazed,Mimi could only nod dumbly.
"Okay guys haul that Whale up...time for some exercise !!"

As Bruno and Tyson hoisted Mimi back on her feet,she,to her mortification,helplessly pissed herself !!
("Ohhh....FUCK no !!")
Barbara recoiled in sheer disgust !!
"Eww,you disgusting FAT trollop !!
Barbara then handed one of the men a nasty looking leather bullwhip !!
"Right you boys it's time you whipped her dirty lard-ass, make her flabby tits bounce,and that sorry backside wobble,as she runs !!
Two hundred circuits....NOW....!!"

Soon Mimi,whilst hoisting the metal pole, was trotting,all the while, securely chained to the upright,at a steady labouring pace, exclaiming as the whip cracked across her sweaty hide !!
Miserably she toiled...round and round she monotonously went....("Won't this shit ever end,why don't they just fucking shoot me ??")
She mused unhappilysubsequently fearing for her uncertain fate !!

To be continued....

Last edited:
Part Twelve :

Reluctantly,as she continiously gasped for breath,poor Mimi trotted at a steady kind of pace,round the upright pole,she'd been chained to,driven on by the unkind,and disgusting taunts,plus the sadistic crack of a bullwhip, across her heavy-set backside,the nakedness an easy target,for her enemies, the pain,driving her to expand her efforts.
Her aching body fought against the fatigue,and sheer discomfort, but she knew that she simply had no choice,but to cooperate !!
On,and on she trudged,miserably.....round and round,a tedious punishment.

Added to her discomfort, was the fact that her arse had been forcibly filled with a butt-plug, which by now started to hurt,internally somewhat !!
("For God's sake ,will someone please take that revolting thing OUT,it fucking hurts !!")
Just what was that stickiness, she fervently hoped it wasn't blood,but perhaps the residue spunk from her(earlier) anal rape ??
She dreaded what it could be....

As Mimi continued her miserable trek,her large,exposed 42DD boobs bobbling and swaying with every movement, (how she cringed !!),she noticed,grimly,that the evil bitch responsible for her suffering,(Barbara Moore),had set up,for herself,a chair and parasol,which had been supplied by her loyal Captain,Cooper,(who'd now joined them),and to Mimi's chagrin,was now enjoying an ice-cold Proscutto,and "Hors-de-Oveurès"....
All of which exaggerated Mimi's thirst and hunger,as she toiled.....sweating copiously in the intolerable heat !!

"How many laps has that flabby mare,done, do you know,Bruno ??"
Enquired Barbara,impatiently,to which, Bruno replied..."Hundred and thirty five I'd say,roughly Ma'am !!"
("Oh...fucking hell, is that ALL..?! Shit !!")

Thought a disappointed Mimi,through her continued pain....as she continued her trotting repetitive ordeal.
Ms. Moore shook her head in frustration, and demanded....
"Better get that lazy cunt moving,I ain't got all fucking day...y'know !! I mean Tree's got a few cases to deal with,and I got plans for that scummy fat bitch !!"
("Huh,what did she mean....'plans' ?? What kind of plans ??")

Mused Mimi,anxiously.....yet confused.

Eventually, to Mimi's great relief,the shouted command to stop walking was issued....!!
"Okay,thats it,boys,enough now !! She can quit her runnin' !!"
Needless to say,Mimi practically collapsed, through sheer exhaustion,sinking to her knees,gasping in lungfuls of dusty air,she coughed,and wheezed !!
She was soaked in sweat,and the odour was quite rank !!
Her poor,bare feet were sore and red-blistered. She'd certainly suffered !!

One of the men,swiftly unhitched the chain from her neck-collar, and expertly cut away the cable-ties that had held her cruelly outstretched arms to a heavy rusty pole.
The relief was enormous,and Mimi instinctively hugged herself,whilst sobbing,lost in her world of pain.....

Despite everything,she vowed not to let those bastards beat her....even though her body was racked with pain !!
("Fuck 'em...yeah fuck the whole bloody lot of yer !!")
She mused,defiantly......whilst wondering what else they'd got in store for her,It sure didn't look good !!
Despite the heat,Mimi shuddered.....!!

To be continued.....

Last edited:
Part Thirteen :

After several minutes of trying to console herself, laying on the filthy warehouse floor,her nude whipped body streaked with sweat and grime,Mimi looked a pathetic sight,but she was beyond caring, considering all the trauma she'd endured, since being kidnapped,then raped and forced to entertain her sadistic captors.... basically she couldnt give a flying fig regarding her zero chances of getting out of this fucking godawful mess she'd somehow gotten herself into.....!!

"Okay,missy,fun's over,so get your porky ass up now,gotta make you comfortable (!!)"
Cruelly taunted Bruno,as Mimi staggered up of the floor and stood uncertain before him,quite afraid of his intentions, and with good reason,given her previous treatment at his foul hands....

"OW !! Do you bloody mind !? You bastard !!"
She yelped in pained surprise, as she felt that vile invasive Butt-plug being rudely removed from her generous backside passage...with a rather revolting schhlop sound !!
("By God I'm so glad that fucker's out of my arse at last !!")
Bruno giggled,disrespectfully,as he held up the slippery black anal dildo,for all to see....
Mimi felt so mortified !!
She cast her embarrassed gaze downwards, whilst,instinctively trying to cover her private parts and ample bosom.....

"All right Bruno,bring the fat slut over here,we got another little treat for her....(!!)"
Shouted Barbara Moore,gesturing them over to her.....whilst smirking,knowingly at her two colleagues,who nodded and grinned in joint agreement.
Unresisting,Mimi was dragged over to the others,staggering painfully, on her blistered bare feet ...all the while,wondering what crappy bullshit,they'd got in store for her now....!!

Mimi then gasped in total shock and cold as she was suddenly doused with a bucketful of cold,dirty water !!
To her acute discomfort,shivering all the while as she tried to readjust her soaking wet chilly composure, she heard the others cruelly mocking her disrespectfully.
She just wanted to crawl away and hide basically,whilst fighting the urge to lash out at them,but her bondage made it quite impossible,as her ankles were still attached to chained-together Leather manacles....(no doubt purchased online, or from a cheap sex shop or something !!)

"Get over here,you stupid Whore, I've got something for you to keep you in line.....(!!)"
Teased Barbara,as she held up a wicked looking pair of Nipple-Clamps,linked by a fine chain.....!!
Mimi was horrified,her brown eyes widened in terror !!
("Oh shit,,no....!! You ARE fucking joking me !! No bloody way,don't do this to me.....!!")

"No,no,please no !!" She wailed,whilst,vainly struggling,her big breasts wobbling in every direction imaginable,as she was roughly, unceremoniously dragged,while shuffling over to the waiting Barbara,who was clearly enjoying every moment of her upcoming suffering !!
"OHH,pleease...Barbara,no don't do this,I'll do anything you ask....Ma'am,anything...!!
I swear to yer....anything !!"

Moaned a frightened,desperate Mimi...!!

"SHUT your fucking mouth,fat girl !!
This'll sure teach you to treat us with some respect,now....for sure !!
You're lower than shit on my shoes,and you'll be treated accordingly....now get your dirty cunt over here,Goddammit !!"

Demanded Ms. Moore,angrily,pointing at the space in front of her.....clearly impatient to carry out her torture...she motioned to the men,to hold the struggling Mimi steady,as the Breast clamps were soon expertly clipped upon her delicate erect fleshy Nipples.....!!

Unsurprisingly she HOWLED and bucked !!
The pain....was SO electric !!
As the others laughed and admired their unpleasant handiwork,Mimi's tethered sore boobs,jiggled,but were now restrained by the lightweight chain that tugged sharply, painfully at her agonised reddening nipples.....
Tearfully Mimi,naturally wondered,just what else had they got in store for her....(??)
All things considered,the poor,naked woman shuddered involuntarily at her savage discomfort !!

To be continued.....

Last edited:
Part Fourteen :

The assembled party, of Barbara Moore,and her sadistic cohorts,took great delight in Mimi's displeasure at having had her generous,(42DD) Bosoms,clipped and chained,so that every movement was torturous to her pained conjoined nipples....
"OHH God,it HURTS,please let me go,please I'm begging you....!!"
Plaintively, she begged her captors,to let her go,but to absolutely no avail,they simply laughed at her,dismissively.....!!

To Mimi's bewilderment,she was beckoned over,and Barbara produced a heavy-duty Dog chain/lead....("What the fuck,now....?!")
Which was duly clipped onto Mimi's collar-ring.....Barbara shook the chain,and snarled at Mimi....
"Get your fucking sorry dumb ass,down on all-fours...NOW !!"
Demanded Barbara,in her best Dominatrix tone of voice....!!
Needless to say, Mimi soon obeyed, and got down on her hands and knees albeit,rather awkwardly....
genuinely afraid !!

"So....fatty,are you feeling thirsty,after all that running and hollering like some stupid Ghetto kid ??"
Enquired Barbara,her voice not disguising her menacing hostility.
"Y....yes,Ma'am I'm really thirsty,please can I have a drink,please....??"
Mimi,warily answered,nodding obediently.
"Very well then....so what would you like,(??)
Water,or Coke.....(!!)"

Added Barbara,somewhat sarcastically...
"Cola,please,Ma'am......",
Came the hesitant answer.....
"Oh dear,(!!)...looks like we're all outta Coke and water...never mind,we'll soon fix you up with something for our little Bitch to lap up !!"

Altogether confused and afraid,Mimi could hear the sound of trickling liquid splashing into a bowl....it sounded vaguely familiar...!!
("surely not ?!") Wondered Mimi,clearly not daring to look behind her....!!
Hey....you boys all done yet ??
I'm here waiting...C'mon Chop chop !!"

Encouraged,Ms.Moore,impatiently, whilst clapping her hands in authority.
"Yes Ma'am,all good !!" The men answered.
"Excellent, now give the fat pig what she deserves to drink,it'll soon quench her thirst, sure enough...(!!)

To Mimi's astonishment,and acute despair, one of the men placed before her a doggy bowl,filled to the brim with their warm Piss !!
The meaning was abundantly clear...!!
(''Oh COME ON ...!! You lot are having a fucking sick laugh,you heartless bastards !!")
Mimi,unsurprisingly, looked dumbfounded at Barbara,who merely sneered in her face....
"Well....don't kneel there like some kind of fat idiot...DRINK !! Or I'll whip your fucking sorry ass to Hell and back,so bad....you'll wish to die !!"
She angrily pushed Mimi's face into the urine,
hereby splashing it everywhere !!
"Now fucking well lap up every goddamn drop you cunt !!"

Reluctantly,to say the least,a miserable Mimi lapped up the foul bitter liquid, gagging on the vile indescribable taste....all the while thoroughly degraded !!
Words couldn't describe her utter total humiliation,as the others mocked her obscenely !!
It took her a good ten minutes to desperately lick the bowl clean,as she knelt back up,her mouth dribbling with,(now cold) urine,she naturally retched....!!

"Well,bimbo,did you enjoy it (??)"
Snapped Barbara,enjoying the spectacle of a fat naked Mimi,on all fours,trying not to throw-up !!
In response,Mimi could only nod silently, whilst feeling quite sick !!
Barbara clicked her fingers,summoning Bruno and Tyson....
"All right,you fellas,wash her smelly mouth out
we got something else for her...I daresay you'll be feeling hungry by now ??"

Again,a hesitant nod,of acknowledgment...
("What,now ??") Worried,Mimi,knowing full well that whatever they'd got in mind,it sure wasn't good for HER.....!!

To be continued......

Last edited:
Ms. Moore shook her head in frustration, and demanded....
"Better get that lazy cunt moving,I ain't got all fucking day...y'know !! I mean Tree's got a few cases to deal with,and I got plans for that scummy fat bitch !!"
"SHUT your fucking mouth,fat girl !!
This'll sure teach you to treat us with some respect,now....for sure !!
You're lower than shit on my shoes,and you'll be treated accordingly....now get your dirty cunt over here,Goddammit !!"

Demanded Ms. Moore,angrily,pointing at the space in front of her..
The assembled party, of Barbara Moore,and her sadistic cohorts,took great delight in Mimi's displeasure at having had her copious,(42DD)Bosoms,clipped and chained,so that every movement was torturous to her pained conjoined nipples....
Barbara shook the chain,and snarled at Mimi....
"Get your fucking sorry dumb ass,down on all-fours...NOW !!"
Demanded Barbara,in her best Dominatrix tone of voice....!!

Wow ... I never dreamed I had it in me to be such a mean spirited bitch!:confused:

Part Fifteen :

" I daresay,Mimi,you'll be feeling hungry by now (??)...."
Queried Barbara,sarcastically,towards her hapless,shaking captive,who nodded unhappily,and anxious,as to what was implied by that ??
"Well,sunshine,(!!) you better get yourself over here hadn't you....then ??"
Filled with dreadful anticipation,Mimi hurriedly crawled,submissively towards her sadistic nemesis,whilst still on her hands and knees,all the time not daring to avoid eye contact....!!

("Oh God,please don't make me eat their shit,I couldn't bear the idea of it !!") thought Mimi unhappily,her mouth stinking of her evil assailants' urine,she'd been forced to drink...
She winced as her face was rubbed dry with a discarded,grimy rag.
What followed next,was quite unexpected, (to Mimi,at least !!)

"Okay guys,erm....could you kinda give us girls a bit of privacy,like so ?? Don't worry,the fat sow ain't gonna escape,at any rate (!!)
Go ON !!.....Scat !!"
Barbara dismissed her associates,who begrudgingly slunk off,back towards the basement,where they'd earlier tortured Mimi,they muttered a few quiet grumbles amongst themselves,which didn't go unnoticed,by Barbara who then called out,
"Don't you boys worry yourselves,I'll call you up on my cell phone,when I'm done,with this disgusting piece of slut-meat,here...now buzz off !!"
"Yes,Ma'am...have fun !!"
winked Cooper,as he ushered his colleagues onwards.
Barbara acknowledged with a silent,curt nod, and a cruel smile....!!
Mimi felt chilled to the bone,by this...
("Just whatever DID they mean by that for heaven's sake ??")

Once the men had left the two women alone, Barbara once again sat herself down and gripped hold of the Dog-lead tugging it sharply,until Mimi found herself only inches away from her enemy's knees...each tug caused Mimi to grunt in pain !!
To the consternation of Mimi,who stared helplessly,Barbara tied off the lead to the chair,and removed her leather jacket,draping it over the chair back......her,now stiffening, nipples were evident under her white silk chemise top !!
Immediately, Barbara hoiked up her short leather skirt,exposing her skimpy,satin black knickers, teasingly spreading her legs wide,as she did so.... the intent was becoming much clearer !!

("Oh,blimey.....now you have gotta be fucking shitting me !! Anything,but THAT !!")
Mused Mimi,despairingly,as she took in the awful reality of the situation.....!!
In all honesty there was absolutely nothing she could do,(unfortunately),to avoid what would soon be asked of her !!

To be continued....

Last edited:
Part Sixteen :

Mimi found herself kneeling,chained hand and foot,on all-fours before her Nemesis, who was about to demand that she commit an act,she'd never done before.....
As Mimi grimly watched,Barbara,expertly, swiftly tugged down her skimpy satin black knickers,and hooked them off of her Heeled feet,and with a skill borne from experience, managed to kick them onto Mimi's face, making her flinch,reacting in disgust and shock !!

"Smell this,you dirty tubby Whore,I want you to lick me out,and you'd better do it real damn good, y' hear me ?! Otherwise....!!"
Barbara left the threat hanging,leaving Mimi in no doubt,what could happen,should she screw it up !!
Mimi recoiled as the lingerie,scored a perfect hit on her face !!
As she backed away,she could sense the other woman's musky feminine odour,upon the discarded knickers,which slipped down and landed upon the dusty floor.....

Obviously, being on her hands and knees, Mimi had a perfect view,of,Barbara's intimate regions,the pubic region,neatly trimmed,(unlike Mimi's,she recalled, somewhat miserably),
the exposed Labia displayed lewdly between now,wide-opened legs,a hint of moisture apparent upon the pink fleshy petals,of her Vulva....
An open invitation that simply couldn't be ignored !!

Despite her obvious reservations,Mimi was cruelly tugged,by her Dog-leash,until her mouth was right upon Barbara's genitalia.
Although filled with fear and displeasure, Mimi began to tentatively lick and probe the other woman's sex organs,with her tongue, acutely aware that any mistakes would be swiftly admonished with the riding crop that Ms. Moore held in her other hand.
("Don't fuck it up Mimi,whatever you do......please !!")

Immediately Mimi's head was bobbing up and down,as her tongue was desperately lapping up the strong female juices,hoping that her attempt at Lesbian Cunnilingus was sufficient to avoid further punishment,a whole new,(unwanted) experience all the while wondering what else had they got in store for her,afterwards....??

Before long Barbara was leaning well back, moaning softly in pleasure as her slave-victim enthustically worked her fairly large tongue,and open mouth,upon the meaty folds of her vaginal passage,all the time lapping up the personal juices that seeped forth....
"Mmmm,Mmmm...Ooh,don't stop !!
Keep fucking going,oh shit,oh yeah....!!
Oh Christ,God...Mmmm !!"

Purred Barbara in ectasy,at Mimi's expense, her spread legs quivering rapidly !!

As Mimi glanced up,she saw Barb's nipples hardening,under her white silk top...
"Oh fuck me you're damn hot for a virgin-dyke
please suck my tits,you little hussy,while I finger myself off !!"

Obediently,Mimi,carefully,with manacled hands gingerly lifted Barbara's silken camisole, now damp with sweat,and gently kissed,then muzzled the tumescent dark nipples,all the while massaging her naked breasts...
Again Barbara Moore was soon gasping and panting,encouraging Mimi to continue, while simultaneously rapidly massaging her,now sensitive private parts with gusto....!!
Her passionate moans grew louder.....!!

Everything was going really well, until Mimi, in a moment of utterly blind,stupid,grave misunderstanding,foolishly attempted to kiss Barbara,who reacted in violent disgust, pushing her away awkwardly onto the ground !!
"Hey,just what the FUCK do you think you're fucking doing,you dirty stupid fat bitch !?"
"Oh shit,I'm sorry,I.....OWW !!"

Mimi's words of horrified apology tailed off,as Barbara savagely gripped her hair and swiftly forced her head upwards....!!

"I'll sure teach you a harsh lesson in manners,I was enjoying that little session,until you decided to fuck it up !! I decide what happens NOT you !!" Hissed Barbara menacingly,her angry face inches,from Mimi's !!
"No please,I'm really sorry,I forgot myself,I beg you please Ma'am !!" Gabbled a,terrified Mimi, now clearly fearing the worst !!
"Stupid useless cunt !!"
Snarled a clearly disappointed, furious Barbara,who upon throwing Mimi forcibly back down,kicked her in disgust...Mimi yelped in pain !!

Barbara straightened out her clothes,then snatched up her mobile phone,as Mimi lay sobbing in pain,despair and fear....
Grimly she answered, "Guys...??
Yeah,I'm done with her,she's all yours now !! Make her suffer won't you (!!)
Be back later,once I've sorted a few things....
Yeah,yeah...Ciao !!"

As Barbara strode past the prostrate naked slave,who'd disappointed her,she gave her another malicious kick in the ribs,and taunted her..."Have a nice time,Fatty ass,catch you later (!!)".....off she went, leaving poor unfortunate Mimi, once more,at the mercy of the sadistic men !!

To be continued.....

Last edited:
Before long Barbara was leaning well back, moaning softly in pleasure as her slave-victim enthustically worked her fairly large tongue,and open mouth,upon the meaty folds of her vaginal passage,all the time lapping up the personal juices that seeped forth....
"Mmmm,Mmmm...Ooh,don't stop !!
Keep fucking going,oh shit,oh yeah....!!
Oh Christ,God...Mmmm !!"

Purred Barbara in ectasy,at Mimi's expense, her spread legs quivering rapidly !!

GEEZE

Again Barbara Moore was soon gasping and panting,encouraging Mimi to continue, while simultaneously rapidly massaging her,now sensitive private parts with gusto....!!
Her passionate moans grew louder.....!!

GAHHHHHHHHHH

As Barbara strode past the prostrate naked slave,who'd disappointed her,she gave her another malicious kick in the ribs,and taunted her..."Have a nice time,Fatty ass,catch you later (!!)".....off she went, leaving poor unfortunate Mimi, once more,at the mercy of the sadistic men !!

AND NEXT TIME DO IT BETTER

Part Seventeen :

It had been quite some time,since the men came for her,having seriously disappointed their unforgiving employer,who'd,(naturally) in a furious strop,demanded severe swift retribution which would no doubt be carried out with merciless gusto.....!!
Naturally for starters the men,savagely raped Mimi, time and time again,leaving no orifice unviolated !! She'd screamed and pleaded,crying in vain as the sexual abuse continued,unabated....yet again.

Also,it had been hours since they dragged her sobbing shuddering body back downstairs, to the dreaded basement cell,where they'd tortured her earlier....and once more Mimi found herself being hung by her,(already) shackled,aching wrists.
Her obese weight making it worse for her....
Her tits also hurt,due to the nipple clamps, that were joined by a chain,pulling on her pained generous-sized breasts.

For ages the three Negro men took purely sadistic delight in whipping the naked, helplessly thrashing,Mimi,starting with a severe beating with a flogger,before moving onto a terrifying leather bull-whipping....how she wailed !!
Mimi was screaming,howling and pleading pitifully as her ordeal continued all of which was totally ignored,as per orders,from up above,as blows after blows rained upon her suspended fat body inflicting pain upon pain !!
But.....that was only the beginning !!

As Mimi hung there,soaked in stinking sweat,gasping for agonized breath,her naked whipped body totally ripped and bloody red raw criss-crossed with burning stripes....
She was drifting in and out of vague unconsciousness,racked with thirst and hunger,so bad....she'd drink piss if it was offered !! (such a vile idea !!)
Mimi knew it was totally pointless to appeal,and as she hung there,anxiously wondered,what was their next move ??
Unfortunately, Mimi didn't have long to wait to find out....

As she wearily lifted her head,she soon gasped in sheer horror at the sight that now greeted her.....!!
Tyson and Bruno were each brandishing an electric Cattle-probe,that sparked with high voltage energy !!
"Oh,fucking shit NOOOO !! NOOOO!!"
Wailed a despairing Mimi who struggled against her bonds,causing more ripples of discomfort.
The air in the room crackled and burnt as the men laughingly jabbed at the wriggling undulating shrieking woman,her chained feet barely touching the ground !!

Blood-curdling screams reverberated around the dank cell,as Mimi thrashed with every vindictive prod and poke,the current arcing as it connected with her,(already)wet tortured flabby flesh !!
Eventually,Mimi succumbed,and passed out,a welcome blackness.....!!

To be continued.....

Last edited:
Part Eighteen :

'HEY....WAKE UP,YOU FUCKING PIECE OF STUPID FAT SHIT !!"
After what seemed like ages,but was mere minutes,Mimi was rudely,and violently awakened,by a series of slaps,and typically aggressive insults,someone even spat on her helplessly hanging-limply body !!
Groggily,she regained consciousness....
"Uhh....huuugh....wha....??"
Immediately, her captors unhooked her,(now sore),wrists,and allowed Mimi to slump to the ground,now sodden by her own various, bodily fluids.....a disgusting spectacle,as she instinctively curled up in a weeping huddle.

Eventually, Mimi,in a fog of pain,hunger and raging thirst was dimly aware of the two men talking animatedly,after receiving an urgent mobile-phone call,from their cruel Domme,Barbara Moore....
("Who else....?!")
"Okay,you dudes,c'mon get that fat honky slut back up,she's needed upstairs,Boss-woman's waiting,and she don't like being kept long....!!"
("What...?? Shit....now fucking what ??")

Flanked,by the burly henchmen, Mimi,was (whilst under bondage) forced to,quite unsteadily, ascend those awful cold steps that led to the exposed disused Warehouse,the scene of her earlier terrifying,yet humiliating ordeal....
The godawful memory made her shiver in dreaded anticipation !!
Perhaps this was it,will they now dispose of her ?? She wondered.....scared to pieces.
("What would they do,NOW ?? Put a bullet in my head ?? Aw fucking Hell,why not just get it over and done with !!")

To Mimi's disappointment,once they'd reached the outer courtyard,she soon saw her smartly-dressed nemesis,Barbara Moore standing next to a fairly old,(1970's) Red Ford Mustang fastback, it's tailgate wide open.....
The car's owner,a Beige-suited,sunglasses-wearing middle-aged male,a battered straw fedora covering his head,was watching with some rather bored disinterest,whilst smoking a foul-smelling cheroot.....
He spat,then took a swig,from his HipFlask
Shaking his head,he then got into the driver's side,and waited.

"Alright fat Piggy,down on all fours....NOW !!" urged Cooper, impatiently....!!
Reluctantly,Mimi hesitatingly,confused did as she was ordered,and got down upon her sore hands and knees,her tit-chain pulling at her aching nipples,sending fresh ripples of fiery pain upon her tortured breasts.
Once again she whimpered pathetically...!!
"Well come ON,then Mimi,fucking get over here then,you stupid dumb British bitch...we're going for a little ride (!!)
Yep...you,me and Tree...!!"

Urged Barbara impatiently,quite eager to get moving !!
966_1000.jpg
Eventually Mimi managed to shuffle across to the waiting vehicle,and was forcibly hoiked back up by her neck chain,which Barbara yanked up hard, causing poor Mimi to stagger unsteadily....nearly colliding with each other !!
"Jeez,she fucking STINKS !! Christ....!!"
Exclaimed a,clearly disgusted,Barbara who was fanning her nose with her hand,while grimacing,at the godawful pong that Mimi now extruded !!
She then gestured aggressively towards the open trunk compartment,indicating that Mimi should get in,and quickly !!
"Go on.... in you get,hurry up,Fatty...!! Godammit, you really DO honk !!"
("What ?? In THERE !? Oh crap.....!!")

Mimi, somehow,despite her chained hands and feet,managed to clamber into the boot compartment with great difficulty,given her bulky frame,and fell awkwardly upon some old stained tarpaulin,that lined the boot.
As she tumbled in,the trunk lid was soon slammed down,trapping her in the stygian,cramped darkness..... now uncomfortably imprisoned forever !!
Almost straightaway the car jostled as Barbara got in the passenger seat,and urged her colleague to get moving....the car soon roared into life, and sped away,tyres sqealing,bumping along which added to their prisoner's discomfort....(not that they cared,even !!)

The heat and stench,of,stale oil and other mechanical items,not to mention Mimi's OWN foul body odour was rather overwhelming,and the overriding fear,of what would become of her was simply too much, and once again she fainted.....
Mimi Smith was on a last journey....to nowhere,an unknown,undisclosed,no doubt absolutely hellish,existence,which,she probably wouldn't survive....an uncertan fate.
Put it this way....her miserable life was as good as OVER....!!

The End.....??.(probably....)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom