The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com
"No need to complain. That's what it feels like when you challenge the Roman empire. Watch your partner, for him the execution can't be that bad. His cock is well erect, easy to see that he has been treated perfectly."
Oh yes, lady, I am having the time of my life! Why don't you apply yourself for a crrucifixion? It is not that difficult! Just spread a few jokes about the Empereror!

"Let me see your Titulus, yes, Loxuru. When there is executions here, we normally come to watch. Quite a few people get crucified at this site, and it's interesting that when the arms are stretched, it's harder for the condemned to breathe. So you might want to stand up to get a good ball of air. It's easy, all you have to do is to pull yourself up with your arms and to push a little with your feet. Don't be scared, the nails are solid and will stay in place."
And now she is telling me what to do!? Oh yes! I can appreciate a bit of irony from a spectator too!

other guard continue to rape me before I am nailed to the cross. I am totally helpless in a sling then they nail me to my final cross. the torturers have my body but not my mind. I am to suffer to death while being teased and mocked by the spectators and guards

Attachments

• gayordeal13.JPG
    gayordeal13.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 299
  • gayordeal14.JPG
    gayordeal14.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 215
  • gayordeal15.JPG
    gayordeal15.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 255
  • gayordel16.JPG
    gayordel16.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 335
SPECTATORS:

nails and ropes

There is spectators walking up to the crucified asking the suffering, why they got crucified with nails and why just Lucia is crucified with ropes?

Some woman speaking to the crucified:
"Why did they nail you to your crosses? Wouldn't it be better, if they had used ropes like they did it for the bitch Lucia?"

She's got the crowd laughing and another woman replies:
"Well, it's a little late to think about it now, but look at those that they have killed yesterday. Three of them are fastened with ropes, and just two of them have nails in their bones."

Another spectator:
"Maybe it's because with the ropes the executed are not "totally" naked, or at least "less naked" than when nails are in use."

He turns smiling to Messaline, Marcella and Loxuru:
"Don't the nails give you that feeling of freedom?"

Last edited:
He turns smiling to Messaline, Marcella and Loxuru:
"Don't the nails give you that feeling of freedom?"
Are we going to be sarcastic?

"Sure! It feels free to be naked! And moreover, these nails give me the freedom of speech! I can say what I like! If you try to silence me, or punish me for it, you will significantly shorteni my life, while the purpose of this sanction is to keep me in agony as long as possible!
If it had been ropes, I maybe would hold back, because there could still be hope to be released - or not, if I would not keep my mouth shut!
Does this philosophical answer suit you!?"

GORDIAN THE LEGIONAIRE:

To work for the execution squad is always similar. For a while the crucified are very well able, to handle the torture on the cross. The condemned are not only bitching and cursing, often victims are sarcastic.

In the beginning they are able to pretend, that the cross can't hurt them. Especially when they get enough of the wine-myrrh mixture, the pain builds up very slowly. Loxuru here is a very good example. He even comes around with jokes, totally ignoring the fatal situation he is in.

While Marcella and Messaline are banging their heads in agony already, he is bitching.

Every victim experiences the death on the cross different. Some really don't seem to suffer that much, but they are very often the ones, that will die first.
To think about it, how we have nailed these people to their crosses makes me smile. Some of them watch every move you make, literally inhale when we force the bodies into position. That is very exciting, then I can feel how helpless they really are, no matter what they might say.

The spectators are permanently insulting the victims, the folks just want to have fun and a good time. Understandable, right?

This depends on the social context. In a society that strongly holds up masculine values, being executed by a dishonourable method like crucifixion can be made even more socially humiliating for the condemned by having done it by a female executor.
If I must be crucified, scorned. berated, broken and emasculated. it would be more devastatingly humiliating if done by a beautiful woman, for her pleasure, amusement, ego and sadistic climatic enhancement, watching me writhe, listening to my pleas for her mercy as she is pleasured by another slave.

If I must be crucified, scorned. berated, broken and emasculated. it would be more devastatingly humiliating if done by a beautiful woman, for her pleasure, amusement, ego and sadistic climatic enhancement, watching me writhe, listening to my pleas for her mercy as she is pleasured by another slave.
Honestly, I never thought about it.

I always thought that it doesn't mattter who is crucifying me. But you got me thinking.
Yes, it could make it even worse. When I consider that when my cross is raised, I will get a boner while a female executioner is still working on my body, is very shameful for me.

I'm thinking about the violent Dena in the story. She has been working topless on Loxuru. I wonder what he felt when Dena drove the nails through his wrists?
And how do the female victims take it, while Dena is working with sweating, dangling boobs so close to them?

Thanks for the aspect Nailed4.

I'm thinking about the violent Dena in the story. She has been working topless on Loxuru. I wonder what he felt when Dena drove the nails through his wrists?
You find my account of that stage on page 8 of this thread, to page 10, wheere Dena climbs the ladder to add my titulus.

Her boobs were dangling very closely to my face! I had almost asked :"And who are the two of you!?"
Nothing exciting about it, neither about the fact that she was a female executioner!
Dena did a job, there was nothing personal between us. Strange to look back on how I was a spectator, submitting to my own execution!

Honestly, I never thought about it.

I always thought that it doesn't mattter who is crucifying me. But you got me thinking.
Yes, it could make it even worse. When I consider that when my cross is raised, I will get a boner while a female executioner is still working on my body, is very shameful for me.

And how do the female victims take it, while Dena is working with sweating, dangling boobs so close to them?

Thanks for the aspect Nailed4.
More devastating and punishing than the agony of crucifixion to me would be the utter humiliation of beautiful women (all are beautiful, desirable to me), watching me writhe, beg and scream. Mocking my hardened state as I ride the cornu before them, they laugh, gossip about and ridicule my weakness in being so easily overcome, beaten and whipped. Stripped of my loin cloth, by the executioners kinky wife, her kick to my balls, my falling at her feet, licking her toes until she tells her husband to crucify this coward castrate him. For she and many women here will enjoy replaying my humiliation in their minds as they grind their lovers and she her husband who crucified the pathetic coward, long and hard tonight, as she reaches another intense climax at the expense of the crucified eunuch, whome in a few days she will not remember.

You find my account of that stage on page 8 of this thread, to page 10, wheere Dena climbs the ladder to add my titulus.

Her boobs were dangling very closely to my face! I had almost asked :"And who are the two of you!?"
Nothing exciting about it, neither about the fact that she was a female executioner!
Dena did a job, there was nothing personal between us. Strange to look back on how I was a spectator, submitting to my own execution!
Very interesting that Dena looks at it the same. To crucify people to her is a task.
She doesn't mind at all that she is doing this evil job.
She says: "They are sentenced and I will use what I learned to spread horror and make each of them suffer as long as possible. If it's wrong or right doesn't matter. They are sentenced?"

Very interesting that Dena looks at it the same. To crucify people to her is a task.
She doesn't mind at all that she is doing this evil job.
She says: "They are sentenced and I will use what I learned to spread horror and make each of them suffer as long as possible. If it's wrong or right doesn't matter. They are sentenced?"
Right! Dena goes for doing her job with the best result, but she only can do her job right, if she takes satisfaction from being in control of the life, suffering and humiliation of the naked subjects she is supossed to handle.

Back
Top Bottom