The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com
No oppression!? Come on! Messaline and me crucified! For words! What more proof for oppression does it need!?

Great, indeed, because I die for a just cause! Naked or not! Watch me and think about what I said!

Auch! Careful when I sit down! Right!:oops:

Messaline, Loxuru we can keep talking later. The torturers are getting ready to execute that slave Lucia. When they are done I think the spectators will be allowed amongst the crucified, that will make our conversation easier.

You are crucified really well. I don't think you'll die fast. Ha, ha.
You two know that you have an horrifying appearance on your crosses? Do ya?

I'm wondering how Dena will proceed with Lucia. She was flogged very hard.

Interesting......

Messaline, Loxuru we can keep talking later. The torturers are getting ready to execute that slave Lucia. When they are done I think the spectators will be allowed amongst the crucified, that will make our conversation easier.

You are crucified really well. I don't think you'll die fast. Ha, ha.
You two know that you have an horrifying appearance on your crosses? Do ya?

I'm wondering how Dena will proceed with Lucia. She was flogged very hard.

Interesting......
Even ten thousand crosses will not stop the liberation of the German tribes from Roman tyranny!:confused:

DENA AND HECTORIUS ARE GETTING READY TO EXECUTE LUCIA

...... Hectorius is walking up to me, while Messaline and Loxuru are arguing with their spectators:

"Dena, you have assembled the Patibulum to the Stipes already. I think I know what your plan is, but I'd like to hear it from you."

My reply:

"Of course Hectorius. I want to use ropes to tie her to the cross. She has lost lot's of blood, and I'm scared that she will fade away to fast when I nail her."

During my conversation with Hectorius I still hold the kneeling, naked bitch Lucia by her hair.
He keeps talking:

"That makes sense. You want me to give you a hand? Do you have an idea how you'd exactly like to do it?"

I'm explainig my plan to him:

"Yes I do. I would crucify her with the face to the crossbeam, actually from the backside. Wrap her legs around the Stipes, place the feet on the footrest at the front. In that way she can very well communicate to Messaline and Loxuru, make eye contact with the rebels as soon as she will peep around the Stipes.

When the audience is later wandering amongst the executed, the spectators can easily talk to all of them and watch. In her case I wouldn't use a seat. I think it will be fun when she constantly has to deal with her bodyweight. If she wants to go up for air, she'll have to pull herself to the Stipes, thus expose these big boobs on both sides of the upright. The Stipes will, due to her movement, pretty sure tear the center of her stomach and the area above and below the Sternum up. What do you think?"

Hectorius:

"A creative solution. Let me get the ladder to lean it to the crossbeam."

Lucia all of a sudden whining:

"Oh Dena, you will not nail me? Do I understand that right? Isn't there a chance that you let me go? I'd be your slave until I die. I'd caress you in the morning when you wake up, lick your pussy and your nipples for multiple orgasms every day. Wouldn't that be great?"

That is typical for her, I'm thinking to myself. She will try until the end to get what she wants.

I look down at her:

"You are condemned. The sentence must be enforced. I will tell the guards to give you some more posca, that should make it easier for you. Get up. It's time for your execution."

I pull her closer to me and bring her to her feet, the bloody glistening body gliding up my right leg. Bringing her to her feet like that, I ignore the sweat, the blood, her screams, ignore that I'm quite blurred now. Ultimate power. That's what I can feel. The total control over life and death is arousing me again, hardening my nipples. I lead the naked slave to her cross, forcing her as I laugh to climb up the ladder......

Ropes for Lucia, nails for Messaline and me? Do I have to feel honoured that Dena does not trust me with ropes only, or is she creating a difference to play us all apart? Will Messaline, still blaming me for her fate, envy Lucia, who theoretically stil has a chance for survival? A wicked situation, Dena is creating.

... Will Messaline, still blaming me for her fate, envy Lucia,...
Currently, I'm not in this mood, Loxu ... I've to fight against my pain, I've to try to stay alive though that I know well that it could be not long, now ...
Wooooo! How people can do that to other people ? Difficulty to breathe, exhaustion due to all my attemps to get a higher position, sufferings that these horrible square nails are provoking to my bones when I move, and this deep thirst that nobody try to ease : Dena knows well to bring all the sufferings that a crucifixion can bring to the victim !
Dena, you're not a soft-hearted woman, are you even a true woman ?
Dena, I hate you ! Could you, a day, be confronted to this inhuman torture ! :mad:

129 My deep fantasy.jpg

Dena, I hate you ! Could you, a day, be confronted to this inhuman torture ! :mad:

"As a spectator I'm very pleased with what I see Messaline, and hope that it's the same with you. Let me give the guards some coins, and advise them to give you and Loxuru something to drink. Your body is glistening in the sun. I bet you will appreciate the Posca and the effect of the alcohol. Too bad that we spectators aren't allowed to get closer as long as Dena is crucifying the bitch Lucia. But as soon as Lucia is hanging, they will give us permission."

As the crowd agrees loudly I keep speaking:

"I wouldn't complain about your executioner too much. She is doing her job and she is obviously doing a good one. We all can watch every move that you make. I especially enjoy when you have to take a deep breath, inhale all that good air into your lungs, widen your ribcage, stick your tits out. I can see from here, that your nipples are erected and you got goosebumps around your areolas. What does that mean?
It is so funny how you push yourself up with your legs. To me as a spectator it doesn't make sense, don't you have to work with your bones against the nails in your feet?"

Since I'm wondering how Messaline is feeling exposed to us that way, I go on while she tries to get her naked, exhibited body into a tolerable position in front of us:

"No wonder that your body is sweating and shivering, doesn't it hurt? Of course we are laughing when you do that. Take a look at yourself. Look how your tits dangle, look how the blood from the nailwounds in your wrists is running all the way down your ass and hips! Oh yeah, that blood is even running further down the side of your legs. If you don't like it, be sure, I do."

"Don't be unfair to Dena. To a point she has left you plenty of freedom to move your body on the cross. Everything is alright, no need for you to blush and it's sure not inhuman to me. You don't have to do that much to stay alive and the guards are attentive."

I turn to one of the guards:

"Here, have some change. Please give the nailed Posca.....":D

Attachments

• BD-FrankensteinTheRapist-crux-slideshow (frame 23911).jpg
    BD-FrankensteinTheRapist-crux-slideshow (frame 23911).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 511
  • v4 abbi view1.jpg
    v4 abbi view1.jpg
    873.4 KB · Views: 440
  • v4 abbi view2.jpg
    v4 abbi view2.jpg
    889.9 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:
There is an admirer of Messaline on her cross!

And he also praises the female executioner's work! We should not complain, but appreciate her skillful work! She has allowed us a lot of 'freedom' on ourcross! Well, if he says so…! I don't know he would still Judge so, when he would be hanging nailed like us too!

But after all, he gives the guards some coins to give us some posca to drink. I'll need it desperately! Despite these 'freedoms', being crucified consumes a lot of energy, and it is very demanding!

Some posca could give us some strength again! And we shall need strength, because, soon, after, Lucia will be crucified, the spectators will be allowed to come closer to our crosses!

DENA:

LUCIA TRIES TO RESIST

.......all of a sudden the bitch Lucia is screaming at me, tries to free herself. She steps back down from the ladder but Hectorius and I hold her. Unbelieveable how much power she still got in her body.

Of course the crowd is cheering, while we try to get the condemned woman under control again. Two more or less fighting girls with bare boobs. For most of these nasty voyeurs, female or male, a nice interlude in the predictable, deadly process of crucifixion. Our sweating bodies are slippery as hell, and it's no fun to mess around with Lucia like that.

Hectorius is calling three guards to give us a hand. In the heat the men are also taking off their gear from their upper bodies and finally Lucia is secured by the men in front of her cross. Secured yes, but not quiet and not tamed. She is still swearing and screaming at us, though under control. I take one of the strong, rough ropes and wrap it around her right wrist, make a simple knot and ask Hectorius:

"Let's tie the rope as hard as possible."

With all the power, tearing up her skin, we litterally dig the rope into the flesh of the screaming slave. Hectorius and I are stepping over to take care of her right arm. Then I advise the men to force her to step up the ladder leaning at the backside of her cross. At this point we all grab the bitching Lucia. The three guards, Hectorius and I. Due to Lucia's behaviour, nobody in the execution team seems to care that I'm working bare breasted, or does pay any attention to the complete nudity of our victim. I don't have to mention that this must be very funny for the crowd, and feel the anger rising up in me because of her resistance.

Streams of sweat are running down between my dangling tits. I never have thought that it would be that much trouble to handle that bitching naked slave with the huge boobs.

From their crosses Messaline and Loxuru seem to watch exactly what's going on........

Last edited:
From their crosses Messaline and Loxuru seem to watch exactly what's going on........
Sure! For there is this totally absurd decision not to nail her, like you did with Messaline and me, and now you cannot handle her! I silently pray Lucia would give one of you with her feet a kick that blows you from the ladder!

THE SPECTATOR:

".......do not underestimate the fear of death. That vulptuous, lusty, darkskinned slave is not just giving you a hard, ha, ha. Let me say it like this, this execution is delicious. Hey Dena, I wonder what you have planned with that victim. You are bringing her to the cross from the rear:D. I hope your victim hasn't confused you."

Last edited:
Roman soldiers are pigs ! :mad:

THE SPECTATOR:

"Don't be unfair to the execution team, Messaline. You have a perfect place to overlook everything. They could have nailed you upside down, but they didn't. Every once in a while you get some posca, and you can sit if you want, too. Well your arms are stretched then, and you can't seem to breathe that well in that position. Still you have the option to stand up. You just got to pull yourself up by the nails in your wrists, and push against the metal in your feet. Very easy, ha, ha.

Check out your partner Loxuru. He is thinking the same concerning your appearance, I guess. Why else would he stick his erected penis out like this?

Isn't it fun to leave this world as naked as you got here? Totally exposed, absolutely helpless. You are completely aware of what's happening around you. I think Dena and the team did the best they could, when they crucified you like this. There is no need for you to be ashamed when we watch your erected nipples and your wet cunt. Really good....."

THE SPECTATOR:

"Don't be unfair to the execution team, Messaline. You have a perfect place to overlook everything. They could have nailed you upside down, but they didn't. Every once in a while you get some posca, and you can sit if you want, too. Well your arms are stretched then, and you can't seem to breathe that well in that position. Still you have the option to stand up. You just got to pull yourself up by the nails in your wrists, and push against the metal in your feet. Very easy, ha, ha.

Check out your partner Loxuru. He is thinking the same concerning your appearance, I guess. Why else would he stick his erected penis out like this?

Isn't it fun to leave this world as naked as you got here? Totally exposed, absolutely helpless. You are completely aware of what's happening around you. I think Dena and the team did the best they could, when they crucified you like this. There is no need for you to be ashamed when we watch your erected nipples and your wet cunt. Really good....."

"A-hem! May I point out, that what you see on me, are expressions of bodily conditioning, enforced by the extreme situation I am in : subdued to Dena and her team, publically exposed naked, hanging to a cross, nailed, facing death, witnessing the same kind of violence imposed to Messaline and Lucia! If you think it is so exiting for us, just ask Dena if you may join us! Everybody is welcome in our club!":confused:

THE SPECTATOR LAUGHING:

Everything's alright Loxuru. As far as I remember it was you and Messaline agitating.

Please excuse me when I may hurt your feelings, but when I watch you on your cross with the erected cock, it's fun for me.

I wonder what the Ladies think?

You both are still able to push against the spikes in your feet to breathe properly. Do you want to apologize and regret?

Relieve yourself.......

THE SPECTATOR LAUGHING:

Everything's alright Loxuru. As far as I remember it was you and Messaline agitating.

Please excuse me when I may hurt your feelings, but when I watch you on your cross with the erected cock, it's fun for me.

I wonder what the Ladies think?

You both are still able to push against the spikes in your feet to breathe properly. Do you want to apologize and regret?

Relieve yourself.......
Do you enjoy it!?

Good for you! Have fun!

Meanwhile, it's you who gets fucked by Roman oppression! That's what the Romans enjoy about you!

I have been agitating only with words! The only thing I maybe have to regret now, is that I have agitated only with words!

THE SPECTATOR THINKING TO HIMSELF WHILE WATCHING THE ALREADY CRUCIFIED:

.....that naked Loxuru with the erected cock struggling there for air in front of me is right. But when anybody is saying anything about the empire, it's always the same reply. As can be seen here.

One of the Legionaires raises his voice:

"You hear what that guy on the cross is saying? If any woman or man here is speaking up like that, they must also share the fate of these two. Now watch what Rome does to them. Furthermore, the execution site is a good place to learn. For the dead, the dying and the living. Look at all these assholes that we have killed here yesterday, or the skeletons and skulls from weeks ago."

Some young female spectator:

"He probably had to much alcohol. With the sun beating down on his head, he is obviously getting crazy. Why else would he have an erected cock like that? But let me check closer. The naked bitch Messaline hanging next to him got erected nipples and seems to rub her wet cunt on her seat peg. These two are really strange, but fun though. Here Soldier, have some coins. As soon as that slave Lucia is crucified, you can give them some more Posca "

While the conversation goes back and forth, the naked victims in front of me are constantly moving. They sit and hang their heads only for a short time. Then they have to look into the sky and straighten their upper bodies again. Obviously to get air into their lungs. To then lift themselves up to exhale properly. Messalines Tits are always slightly dangling. When she is leaning forward, little drops of sweat and blood are falling from her nipples.

Loxurus Penis and Balls are bouncing with every move, and the glans permanently releases sperm. Every time each of them is leaving the more comfortable sitting position to stand on their nailed feet, they let out horrible cries. Streams of blood are running out of the nailed wrists then, creating sheer sexualized sculptures of horror for us and for them.

Messalines nipples are constantly hard, Loxurus cock is mainly erected. One could fathom they stay aroused in front of us. All in all it's very mysterious to hear and watch them die.......:cool:

Last edited:
One of the Legionnaires raises his voice:

"You hear what that guy on the cross is saying? If any woman or man here is speaking up like that, they must also share the fate of these two. Now watch what Rome does to them. Furthermore, the execution site is a good place to learn. For the dead, the dying and the living. Look at all these assholes that we have killed here yesterday, or the skeletons and skulls from weeks ago."

Do I spot some nervousness among the Romans? Good! I wish no one to join us, but … if I can silently convince just one of the onlookers! Do not revolt here! They’ll just crucify you on the spot, next to us! Spread agitation, unseen! We need numbers of people to stand up! And if the Romans will crucify those numbers of people, then for each crucified, ten more numbers will stand up against them! For me it will be too late, but just that tiny little spark of hope makes me smile, inside.

If my ordeal can convince just one, to start agitation, then my life and this pain and humiliation have not been just for nothing!

Sadly for Messaline, she got involved for this and crucified innocent! I hope the onlookers grab that injustice, inflicted by the Roman oppressor to her, too!

I am constantly moving! No position gives comfort, they all give pain and struggle Standing on the nails gives terrible pain!

Some young female spectator then shouts :

"He probably had too much alcohol. With the sun beating down on his head, he is obviously getting crazy. Why else would he have an erected cock like that? But let me check closer. The naked bitch Messaline hanging next to him got erected nipples and seems to rub her wet cunt on her seat peg. These two are really strange, but fun though. Here Soldier, have some coins. As soon as that slave Lucia is crucified, you can give them some more Posca "

Yes! Please! More posca! Make it delirious!

Some of the onlookers look at us with almost delirious eyes too! They appear very fascinated by what they see! It must be a spectacle, seeing us suffer, struggle and die, while, meanwhile we are aroused!

They watch us dying? We are still alive!

"He probably had too much alcohol. With the sun beating down on his head, he is obviously getting crazy. Why else would he have an erected cock like that? But let me check closer. The naked bitch Messaline hanging next to him got erected nipples and seems to rub her wet cunt on her seat peg. These two are really strange, but fun though. Here Soldier, have some coins. As soon as that slave Lucia is crucified, you can give them some more Posca "

I did not expect to see such things, coming home from the next town. Men and women, crucified together, such a sight. And what is this, a woman doing the deed? A crazy woman, boobs out, hammer swinging, Posca all round. What a strange sight. I feel I need a drink myself to make sense of it! Here is a man, his cock firm and upright, bobbing in the sun. I have seen this before, of course it is a natural reaction, but to be crucified like this by a woman, to be looking at and looked at by a crucified woman, this must add tenfold to his state. I feel myself stiffen at the thought, to be up there like that, exposed, helpless, in the hands of this woman. And one woman crucified and another ready. Look at this one, she rides some kind of sedile which stimulates her female parts, she cannot help responding to it, her body dripping sweat, her cunt dripping too I'll wager. This man, he sees her open to receive him, but can do nothing, only groan his frustration to the mocking crowd. I wonder if the executioner will give him release?

Well, I have arrived late, but not too late to be entertained still. I will stay, and watch, the next girl looks like she will provide much value. I wonder where I can find a drink?

Back
Top Bottom