The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com
There is no mercy, crack...., crack...., crack. The shoulders, back, hips and ass, down her legs. I'm tearing her rear side up like I tore her up from the front. Finally she is on her knees in the dirt, hanging by the pole, unconscious.
Some more ...

2023 Snapshot_005_001.jpg SLASH ! I cry ! ... SLASH ! I cry ! SLASH ! I cry ! ....... what else ?

2023 Snapshot_008_001.jpg I cant think to anything , I'm confined into my pain, a whipped bit of flesh, an animal .......

...unconscious...

2023 Snapshot_010_001.jpg ... 2023 Snapshot_011_001.jpg It's finished ... I cant yet realise ... too much pain !

DENA:

Revenge

These two got it. The guards have dragged the naked Loxuru and Messaline to the side. I step over to look for them. To me it seems like they are halfway conscious again:

"I have tossed your clothes over to you, so you can dress as good as possible for the walk, in case it makes you feel better. As soon as the flogging of Lucia is finished, we will load the crossbeams to your shoulders and march you to your execution site. There is more people here to witness your execution, than we all have expected, still I want to keep control. The guards and I will guide you on your way. Take a close look when I flog Lucia. If you give me trouble, I will not hesitate to take additional action."

Turning to the guards, I tell them to bring the crossbeams and present the rough pieces of wood to the condemned and the spectators:

"Bring the three crossbeams in. Lay them down next to Messaline and Loxuru. Then you can prepare the signs that we will attach above their heads."

The raw pieces of wood are carried in. Just to look at these crossbeams with the cut-outs for the uprights is scary. These have been in use several times already. Stains of blood and nail-holes of previous executions are well visible in the raw worked, and due to the exposure to wind and weather, aged wood.

I turn to the two victims on the ground again:

"You can see that you are not the first condemned that will be executed with these crossbeams. Pretty sure you are not the last ones either. Though you will be attached to it until only your bones are left on the crosses. When we reach the Sessorium and you look around, you can get an idea. Finally it will be just the titulus above your head reminding passers by, that you once posessed capable bodies. Let me also tell you, that it's not such a long walk to the place of your death. Maybe a 100 or 150 meters. You might have seen the crosses aside of the road, when you came to the village. If you have questions don't be scared to ask me or the guards. I like it when things are clear."

I feel the urge to drink some water and posca again and realize that It's time to pay Lucia back. This is so great. She is in my hands.

Stepping over to Lucia, I drag the screaming, a little corpulent brown skinned bitch to the pole:

"I will not give you any alcohol. I want you to receive the torture fully aware. There is so much desaster that you have distributed."

She screaming with fear:

"Save me Dena. Ask the master that he might spares me. I have always been your friend. Never have I done anything wrong....... "
IS THERE SOMETHING LIKE A SPIRIT OF A PATIBULUM?

It's very interesting to realize that the crossbeams must have been in use for quite some time.
I wonder what the condemned have been thinking when their crossbeams were presented to them?
I'd appreciate it a lot, if I could get some comments concerning the issue. Feel free as you reply.
(Of course, comments from spectators, guards and executioners are welcome, too.)

seditio_sicarii_2_by_bobnearled-d86a8lg.jpg (This is one of bobinder's sketches. According to the contemplation in this post, that would be the last application in the life of a crossbeam. Not bad at all :). )

Well possible that up to 10 or more victims got executed with the same crossbeam. When there was to many nail-holes on one side, it was possible to turn it around to use the other side and finally the executioners could still tie the victims to the used down Patibulum. More or less "the third life" of a Patibulum, until wind and weather wore it down and it was to crumbly. A thrilling thought.......

Last edited:
It's very interesting to realize that the crossbeams must have been in use for quite some time.
I wonder what the condemned have been thinking when their crossbeams were presented to them?
I'd appreciate it a lot, if I could get some comments concerning the issue. Feel free as you reply.
(Of course, comments from spectators, guards and executioners are welcome, too.)
I was thinking the same. Not only the patibuli, also the standing stakes. These stakes must have been an even more scaring view for the condemned. Two pieces of wood serving as a machine of death. One piece the condemned must carry to the other one. Assembled, they represented the power of Rome over life and death. And soon, there will be two more holes in it.

"You can see that you are not the first condemned that will be executed with these crossbeams. Pretty sure you are not the last ones either. Though you will be attached to it until only your bones are left on the crosses. When we reach the Sessorium and you look around, you can get an idea. Finally it will be just the titulus above your head reminding passers by, that you once posessed capable bodies.

Trying to make a kind of loincloth with my lacerated tunic , already full marked with my own blood , I turned myself to see my patibulum and I had an abhorrence ! That's not possible that I'll be soon nailed on it !:eek:

5 Messa patibulum.jpg

A last time, I tried to persuade Dena that I was not really guilty , perhaps I didn't be with this Loxuru into this tavern but it deserved only a good whipping , not more !
I am the daughter of a gaullic citizen , always respecting the roman'laws and if he could be here, certainly that he'll tell you that !

6 Messa beseeching a .jpg

Dena, can you imagine to hammer my so delicate wrists with your huge nails ?!
Are you not a woman ? Have you never mercy , mainly for a poor girl who was only guilty from her honesty than from a wish to attack Rome ?

Please Dena ! Pleeeaaase !!!!

7 Messa beseeching b.jpg

Last edited:
DENA:

I FLOG LUCIA THE BITCH

After some good zips of posca and water, I walk over to Lucia.
The guards are still holding her:

"Bring her to the pole. She should have a good idea by now, what will happen to her."

Lucia screaming:

"Dena, save me. Talk to the master. He is standing there in the crowd and is watching, please."

My reply:

"Sure not. It's not up to me. Unlike the other condemned, you are your masters property. If he decides to have you punished, that's all it takes. Loxuru and Messaline are criminal rebels and deserve crucifixion due to that fact. In your case it simply doesn't matter. You have given the slaves in the household hell, why should I speak for you or hesitate?"

I pull out my dagger to slit her tunic open on the side, pulling it off. The first time since I know her, I see fear in her eyes. The guards tie her hands behind her back to the pole, forcing Lucia to stretch like Loxuru and Messaline before. Lucia is breathing heavy and her boobs are dangling randomly. To me this is already very amusing. I have always wondered why she was able to manipulate men so easy. These idiots, including her master, fell for the abundant woman.

She used her gained force to have her fellow slaves punished, and sometimes even had them executed. I remember some teens at the household that wouldn't take her orders. Lucia agitated so effectively, that they finally got crucified in the yard of the villa. It took the young people days to die. The kids didn't receive a flogging and the slaves that were charged to crucify the victims, tied them with ropes to their crosses. Those teenagers moved and screamed day and night, while Lucia would walk by now and then to mock them.

All in all I don't mind. I don't question the verdicts. But I didn't forget that I got flogged because of her a while ago, so I proceed:

"Oh Lucia, you still got your loincloth on. I don't want to mess up the fabric when I flog you."

I reach out again, grabbing the loincloth, to cut it off with my dagger, too. From the table I take the small bullwhip and show it to her:

"Master, Master, please save me." She yells.

Crack. I hit the naked slut into her face, forcing her to shut up. I'm giving her some time to think about her behaviour and hit her once at her boobs, cutting into her right nipple. Followed by lashes at her hips, thighs and lower legs. Then I hit her five times from the rear.

Gasping she screams, but hasn't lost control yet.
Time to change whips. At the table with the instruments of torture I long for the flagrum. A murmur is rising from the crowd, as I hit the table with it once, to sort of demonstrate the power of this instrument.

Hectorius is stepping up to me to give advice:

"Dena, don't overdo it with the flagrum. If you hit her in the wrong place, she will die before you can crucify her."

My reply:

"You are right Hectorius. Haven't you been teaching me how to flog people?"

As I'm stepping behind Lucia, she is keeping her eyes on me as good as possible. As soon as she is turning her head towards the crowd, I strike her back. With a dull noise the small bones, glass and metal pieces on the ends of the lashes hit her ribcage, to carve into the flesh.
Unlike other whips the flagrums's lashes are digging into the flesh, stay in her body and won't come off. Unfortunately I can't see her face. As every victim that receives the flagrum, she must be very surprised. I pull the flagrum back, tearing out flesh and drive her to urinate and defecate.
Lucia is immediately under shock and the flagrum has turned her screams into random shrieks. Feeling motivated I hit her a little lower across her ass, to stay away from the visceral organs.

Hectorius is stepping up to Lucia to check if she may can take another hit. He is nodding and I give the bitch a lash from her front left side. This time, to my joy, I can see the fear and the horror in her eyes. As trained, another time I leave the flagrum's attachements in her body for some seconds, to then pull it back out again.

Hectorius is raising his hand to give me a halt:

"Don't fall for bloodlust Dena. She has enough."

I put the flagrum to the side and answer:

"Two more lashes with a bullwhip. Then I release her."

Aside the table with the whips I have placed a bucket with lamp oil on one side, and a torch on the other. I dip half of the heavy bullwhip's lash into the oil and set it on fire.
The eyes of the tortured bitch follow me, as I step behind her once more with the lighted whip.
Slash, across her back there is an aflame, smoking whipmark. Slash, another one from the opposite side and Lucia has a slightly burning X on her back, sinking to her knees. For some seconds I can hear the oil burning flesh, before the fire on the brown skin expires.

For a better glance the cheering crowd is trying to move closer to the two of us, but the soldiers are holding them back. Smell of blood, excrement and burning flesh in the air, as the guards release the unconscious condemned to also drag her to the side. There Messaline and Loxuru try to prepare themselves poorly for their last walk.

"The cold water will bring her back". I'm shouting to the guards, as they dump the bucket of water on the naked, tortured body of the North African woman.

Back conscious, she's looking around, asking me for her clothes. No mercy in her case:

"No Lucia, your clothes are not that good anymore and I have passed your tunic and loincloth on to the guards, so they can share it amongst them. It's not such a long walk and there shouldn't be a problem for you to carry your crossbeam naked. Stand up, it's time to move........."

Last edited:
From the table I take the small bullwhip
While I'm preparing a kind of loincloth to hide a part of my nudity, I see that Dena keeps only a small bullwhip for Lucia ... She will not suffer too much ...
Loxuru tells me that I've not to be needing of a great loincloth because, when we'll be nailed to the cross, we'll be naked ...
OoooooH ! I've only urinate here, what will be hapenning if I want to defecate to my cross ?!!!
What a shame !!! I'm sure that people will be more laughing in seing my defecation rather than the fact that I'll be naked !
What can I do now, Loxuru ? I'm not needing to defecate at the moment !
Loxuru says to me that it will be possible that my sphincter could be relaxing due to the fact of the erection of the cross ...
... and I'll be condemned to keep my excrements along my legs during all my crucifixion ?!!!
The odor could be quickly foul around me ! :eek:

Wooooo ! Decidely, Dena takes her flagrum to whip Lucia, now ! This girl is without mercy ! How can she whips this poor slave with such a manner ?!!!:eek:

I also heard that a crucified woman could be violated by the soldiers when she is nailed to the patibulum ...
Loxuru says that it could be possible and that it's not Dena who will have something against !
Shame ! Shame ! SHAME !!!
I hate you Loxuru for having let me coming in this tavern , for having not told that you were a dangerous man !

Loxuru says :
" Ist mir egal !" ( I dont care !" )

PaskellCrux14_3.jpg

That woman has thrown us our clothes, suggesting Messaline and me will put them on for our walk to the cross. Although on one hand, I think it is futile, since it is a short distance to walk to the cross, and, what does it matter anymore, I still consider to put them on. Some dignity could at least help a little bit. Knowing that it is common practice to rip them off again as part of the crucifixion procedure. Maybe I want to grant that woman that pleasure. But putting on my tunica over my head again, is an impossible thing to do. When I try to lift my arms, all my skin and muscles protest heavily. At last, I decide to wrap it around my waist, as a sort of loincloth. I can see Messaline has the same problem, and she decides to do the same as me.

Meanwhile, the dark skinned slave woman Lucia gets her flogging. She is tied the same exposed way to the pole as they did with me and Messaline. For some reason, Lucia is treated even much harsher than she did to us. Apparently, they once served the same master. Has there been a feud between them, before? To my horror, that executioner woman even uses the flagrum to Lucia, whose cries of pain sound shrieking, and a man intervenes to stop the use of that whip. Lucia should not die before getting crucified!

Meanwhile, Messaline is caught by worries. She seems not so anxious about the crucifixion, but by the prospect of the humiliation to come. That we will be crucified naked. That she fears she will defecate while on her cross. That people will be laughing at her, then. She says she feels no urge to defecate, but I state that such can happen, like it did with me during my flogging, beyond one’s control, due to the terrifying nailing and the raising of the cross. She is worried about the smell, about it all.

Then, Messaline says she has heard that crucified women sometimes get raped by the soldiers, when they lay nailed to their patibulum. I can only confirm that possibility.

She gets upset now. She utters ‘shame! Shame! Shame! She says she hates me! She hates me because I had made her enter the tavern, because I had not told her I was a dangerous man!

I wish Messaline stopped blaming me for her fate! Me too thinks it is terribly unfair what happens to her! I would tell it to her, but I am afraid her anxiety will make her not listen to me! But me, dangerous? Can’t she see that the real dangerous people here are these Romans!? Has she forgotten that the Romans suspected her, because they thought she had fled Gaul, she had fled the persecutions after the riots there! A woman from Gaul in the dark German forests, that can only mean she is on the run for Roman justice! Just being at the wrong place at the wrong time has sealed her fate! But I don’t intend to argue with her! It is al in vain! I have come out of the flogging with a feeling of apathy. Soon, I will be hanging nailed to a cross, dying in a slow agony. Will I be naked? So let it be! Defecation, urinating, in front of the onlookers? Shit happens! It makes me feel anxious, but if this crucifixion is the way it must happen, then…

I see no sense in an argument.

“Wesa mir saman” (“ I dont care !" ) I say to Messaline.

The crucifixion ...
Then, they give to me a heavy patibulum on my shoulders and, overwhelmed by the pain, I try to walk to the crucifixion place ...

8 crucifixion.jpg

When we arrive, Dena is quickly nailing me, calmly , professionally ...
Even if I'm screaming at each nail piercing my wrists , she doesn't care !
"How can you do such a work , Dena ?"
"I was coached, my dear " She's answering with a little laugh ...

9 crucifixion.jpg

Though that the pain is already harsh, it is not the end ...
Dena says : "Have you seen how this man is looking at your crotch , Messaline ? No doubt that he wants to take some pleasure with you !"

10 crucifixion.jpg

I supply her : "Let not him doing that ! I'm yet virgin, I've in my country a dear friend girl to get pleasure together !"
" Oooooh ! A lesbian ! Go on soldier, we'll see how a lesbian will be spoiled !" Says Dena ...
Though that I'm bawling , the soldier has no care and his big penis, glutted of blood, is penetrating my tender vagina without any mercy !

11 crucifixion.jpg

Suddenly , I feel his warm semen invading my intimity and the other soldier can take his place ...
It's less painful due to the semen of the first'one , it adds to slip but a part of their fluid is getting out of my vagina and begins to flow along my thighs : a shame !
The crowd applauds and says : "Bravo, soldiers! It's well done ! This bitch deserves her fate !!!"
And my cross is erecting ...

12 crucifixion.jpg

Now, I can see all these faces, laughing, vicious ...
The impact of the cross into its hole is excruciating and I fall into a brief moment of almost unconciousness , but, quickly, the pain is returning and I hang from my nailed wrists and feet ...
Suddenly, while the soldier is near to put a titulus around my neck :

th (3).jpg

I feel that my sphyncters are completely relaxing and that I defecate !!!
My vagina letting flowing sperm and blood, my open anus and throwing up my stinking defecation ...

HOW MY SHAME COULD BE STRONGER ?!!!

13 crucifixion.jpg
Everybody is obstucting the nose , telling :
"It could be better to put a plug to this foul girl !"
... and Dena is laughing too ...

14 crucifixion.jpg

So, I stay alone into my pain, trying to call CYRRIDVEN, the Celtic goddess of the fertility whom I was devoted to be pregnant and to make children for the lineage of our family ...
Alas, nobody is answering , excepted the gibes of the little crowd staying here to contemplate my pain !

15 crucifixion.jpg

ALONE ! ALONE ! ALONE !

... till the death which will deliver me ...

Some more ...

View attachment 754932 SLASH ! I cry ! ... SLASH ! I cry ! SLASH ! I cry ! ....... what else ?

View attachment 754929 I cant think to anything , I'm confined into my pain, a whipped bit of flesh, an animal .......

View attachment 754933 ... View attachment 754934 It's finished ... I cant yet realise ... too much pain !
To give you a glimpse of what the condemned had to endure, here some pics of roman instruments of torture, as used here in the story. While the condemned got whipped, the crowd was probably yelling and mocking.....

IMG_4442.JPG

Finally, guilty or not, a person looked like somebody that will die on a cross.......

752505-f12ceccc3f024c6f0e39a793db8a5a81.jpg

The victims were, among other things, exposed to the creativity and the laughter of their torturers....

IMG_4437.JPG

Dena:

Patibulum

Messaline and Loxuru are on their feet, while Lucia is still sitting on the ground. I have the urge to yell at her:

"Lucia, get up. If you try to delay the executions, the guards will drag you out of here."

Realizing that she is pretty weak already, I advise the guards to give the three condemned additional posca and water. Then after a short while, the completely naked Lucia is also getting back to her feet, regaining control over her body again.
Really good.

Me, this time shouting at the guards:

"Place the crossbeams on their backs. We march them out."

Aurelian's men are experienced. First they lift up Messalines crossbeam to lay it on her shoulders, while the other two condemned look at the scenery kinda stupid. Messaline and Loxuru are wearing part of their tunics wraped around their waists to cover themselves poorly, Lucia is standing there naked. As the crossbeam is lowered onto Messaline's flogged shoulders, she screams in pain. Then the men tie her wrists to the wood.

Loxuru and Lucia have to endure the same. As soon as all three of them have there arms tied by the wrists behind their crossbeams, they are starting to breath heavier under the deadly burden.

I tell Lucia to walk first. She is the weakest, I want her to make the pace. No need that she falls behind, or maybe faints during the march. The guards line the victims up, and Lucia is leading the ghostly figures slowly out of the atrium. Followed by Messaline, Loxuru, the noisy spectators, me and the crucifixion squad. When one of the victims seems to stagger the guards immediately stop the procession, or help the victims by supporting the crossbeams on either end.

With the weight of the crossbeams on their backs the condemned are forced to look down, can't really glance at the crowd that is following them, nor at the people that are cheering on the side of the road as the condemned walk by. Though, I'm sure, they can hear them very well.

It's soothing my soul when as hear a slave of Lucias household scream at her:

"Lucia, do you remember me? I'm Cynthia, you had me flogged a while ago. What, you can't remember. Never mind, I hope Dena will give you enough time to think about it. On your walk you should at least cover ass and tits, bitch."

Some slaves are already chanting and laughing:

"Crucify Lucia, crucify Lucia....."

Hectorius is walking next to me, I take the chance to talk to him concerning Lucia's condition:

"Lucia is very exhausted. Maybe it was wrong to use the Flagrum."

Hectorius:

"Too late, Dena. You have to deal with it. The walk is not far. There, I can see the crosses with yesterday's executed."

He is right. A little further down the road the five corpses that got executed by Hectorius yesterday, are hanging on their crosses, reminding me of the conversation with the crucified slave Daniela during the crucifixion of the criminals Cire and Andrea.

Not as many people as the day before seem to attend this execution, still it's many more then we all have expected. One thing for sure, this mob is much louder.
Closer and closer we get. Slightly in front of the five dead victims, there is two uprights prepared. In front of the left upright, there is a Stipes on the ground. Two roman engineers are working on the hole, that will finally hold the cross.
Behind the five one can see half rotten bodies attached, and at the far end of the little Sessorium skeletons are hanging awkwardly from the crosses.
Between skeletons and corpses the Legionaires have orderly piled up skulls and bones.

"Keep going," I shout.
"Stop amongst the two uprights here. If you want, you can check out the dead bodies that Hectorius has crucified yesterday. It was raining some during the night, and those corpses of women and men are not in such a bad shape as you are."

The situation got Lucia screaming:

"Save me master. You can do what you want with me, but save me from crucifixion."

The landowner out of the crowd:

"Don't worry Lucia, I already did what I wanted to do with you. Read the signs above the heads of the crucified, your's will simply state "bitch"."

The guards untie the delinquent's wrists from the crossbeams, take the logs off of their shoulders and lay the raw pieces of wood to the ground.

Meanwhile the spectators have gathered around the scenery. Some are in front of us, standing amongst Cire and Andrea, reading Daniela's Titulus, while others are checking out the penises of her well hung slave friends.

To me it was very exciting that the two dead criminals are still mocked by some people:

"Look at the criminals. They are still sitting on the plugs. Cire's balls got to be hurting by now, because his cock is not erected anymore and Andrea's boobs are almost dangling down to her navel."

Again the day before at this place comes to my mind. Andrea is still sitting on her seat plug, leaning forward some with stretched arms, the chin on her chest. The soldiers have killed her, stabbing her into the chest with a pilum. I remember all the emotions that got released within me while she was crucified, it was so awesome to watch.

Another person shouting at the dead under the laughter of the onlookers:

"Push up, push up, you gotta go up to breath."

Despite all this, I have to give the order:

"Assemble Messaline's cross on the ground, she will be crucified first........ "

Assembling the cross.gif

Last edited:
Dena:

Patibulum

"Look at the criminals. They are still sitting on the plugs. Cire's balls got to be hurting by now, because his cock is not erected anymore and Andrea's boobs are almost dangling down to her navel."

Again the day before at this place comes to my mind. Andrea is still sitting on her seat plug, leaning forward some with stretched arms, the chin on her chest. The soldiers have killed her, stabbing her into the chest with a pilum. I remember all the emotions that got released within me while she was crucified, it was so awesome to watch.

Another person shouting at the dead under the laughter of the onlookers:

"Push up, push up, you gotta go up to breath."

The spectators are mocking the dead.

Ha, ha......

Aftermath.jpg

“Up, all of you!”
Messaline and me stand up. Lucia keeps still sitting on the ground. She is urged to stand up too.

Our executioner woman shouts to the guards:
"Place the crossbeams on their backs. We march them out."

The soldiers lift up a crossbeam and lay it on Messaline’s shoulders. As the weight falls on her flogged body, she utters a scream of pain. Her wrists are tied to the wood.

Then, it is my turn. I bend forward as they put the heavy thing on my neck and shoulders. Both the bending and my response trying to carry the weight, seem to rip open all my flogged skin. I neither can suppress a “AAAH!” My wrists are grabbed and tied behind the crossbeam. Then, they release the beam and leave me standing alone with all the weight on my neck. I quickly have to position my feet from preventing me from falling. The weight seems to crush me, and holding it up keeps a strain on my muscles that enhances the pain of the recent flogging. Even standing still, it is a great physical effort to carry it, and I breathe heavily!

Our walk to the crosses begins. Lucia is ordered to take the head, followed by Messaline and me. Behind me, the crucifixion squad and the noisy spectators. Walking with that beam in my neck is even a heavier effort. Fortunately, when one of us seems to stagger, the guards help us by supporting the crossbeams on either end.

With the weight of the crossbeams in our neck, we are forced to look down. We cannot really glance at the crowd following us, or those cheering on the side of the road as we walk by. Their taunting and mocking is clearly audible. I try to ignore it! It is however mainly Lucia who gets the most mocking and insulting. Apparently she was not quiet popular among the other slaves. I hear them shout :

"Crucify Lucia, crucify Lucia....."

It is a short way to the crosses, but nevertheless, with our burden and our tortured bodies, it feels like a long walk. I have to walk carefully, step by step. After a few steps, I got sweating already.

The burden is not only the shear weight of the beam, it is also the weight of a murder machine I am carrying. I have noticed that my patibulum has already several holes in it, near the place where my wrists are tied. The wood is also visibly discolored around the holes. Remnants of blood! With my finger tops, I can even feel the holes. At least six they are. At least six people have died by this piece of wood. I will soon be the seventh, and my blood will contribute to the discoloration of the wood. If that crossbeam could speak, what stories would it tell? What kind of criminals has it already carried and killed? Murderers, slaves, thieves…? Innocent people? No! From the viewpoint of the cross, every life it takes is a guilty one! Soon, my story will be added to my beam’s record. Loxuru, who defied the Roman Empire with… laughter!? For sure, a capital crime, since insulting the Emperor is insulting the social order of the Empire, and hence its fundamentals. From the viewpoint of this crossbeam, I am a criminal alike, otherwise it would not be laid in my neck!

We approach the stakes, an even more scaring view. Put those two pieces of wood together, and they serve as a machine of death. Assembled, they represented the power of Rome over life and death. The stakes also have a collection of holes, and they are even more discolored by blood, sweat, urine and excrements of the condemned! And soon, there will be two more holes in it too, after nailing my feet, and their color palette will collect my bodily fluids too!.

The scaring view of the execution site is enhanced by the presence of five corpses that apparently got executed yesterday, hanging limp on their crosses. Behind the five are more crosses, with half rotten bodies attached, and further behind them, skeletons are hanging awkwardly from the crosses. I can also see piles of bones and skulls. This place is really frightening. Even more since the dead seems to mock us. They look at us form their eyes, which are colored almost black, or from their empty eye sockets. And their jaw bones, hanging open, are like a silent laughter! They seem to tell us :
“Like you are, so once was I, like I am, you soon will be too!” They seem to taunt us, as if they have pleasure in the suffering that we are about to endure. They seem to defy us : “Can you handle it?” Since they have already gone through that stage.
The guards untie our wrists from the crossbeams, take the logs off of our shoulders and lay the raw pieces of wood to the ground. The relaxing after the weight has been removed, gives me another wave of pain. But for a moment, I feel relieved from a burden. Although, I will soon be joined with that crossbeam again, in a much tougher confrontation.

The morbid view of the dead bodies in all stages of decay, apparently does not deter the spectators, since they gather around the scenery. Some are standing amongst the crucified condemned from yesterday, mocking them.

The macabre scenery makes Lucia screaming and begging her master to save her. But he replies that she gets what she deserved.

Slightly in front of the five dead victims, there are two uprights prepared. In front of the left upright, there is a stipes on the ground. Two legionnaires dig the hole, that will finally hold the cross.

The female executioner is not disturbed at all by the scenery. She orders :

"Assemble Messaline's cross on the ground, she will be crucified first........ "

The crucifixion ...
Then, they give to me a heavy patibulum on my shoulders and, overwhelmed by the pain, I try to walk to the crucifixion place ...

View attachment 764015

When we arrive, Dena is quickly nailing me, calmly , professionally ...
Even if I'm screaming at each nail piercing my wrists , she doesn't care !
"How can you do such a work , Dena ?"
"I was coached, my dear " She's answering with a little laugh ...

View attachment 764016

Though that the pain is already harsh, it is not the end ...
Dena says : "Have you seen how this man is looking at your crotch , Messaline ? No doubt that he wants to take some pleasure with you !"

View attachment 764017

I supply her : "Let not him doing that ! I'm yet virgin, I've in my country a dear friend girl to get pleasure together !"
" Oooooh ! A lesbian ! Go on soldier, we'll see how a lesbian will be spoiled !" Says Dena ...
Though that I'm bawling , the soldier has no care and his big penis, glutted of blood, is penetrating my tender vagina without any mercy !

View attachment 764018

Suddenly , I feel his warm semen invading my intimity and the other soldier can take his place ...
It's less painful due to the semen of the first'one , it adds to slip but a part of their fluid is getting out of my vagina and begins to flow along my thighs : a shame !
The crowd applauds and says : "Bravo, soldiers! It's well done ! This bitch deserves her fate !!!"
And my cross is erecting ...

View attachment 764019

Now, I can see all these faces, laughing, vicious ...
The impact of the cross into its hole is excruciating and I fall into a brief moment of almost unconciousness , but, quickly, the pain is returning and I hang from my nailed wrists and feet ...
Suddenly, while the soldier is near to put a titulus around my neck :

View attachment 764020

I feel that my sphyncters are completely relaxing and that I defecate !!!
My vagina letting flowing sperm and blood, my open anus and throwing up my stinking defecation ...

HOW MY SHAME COULD BE STRONGER ?!!!

View attachment 764021
Everybody is obstucting the nose , telling :
"It could be better to put a plug to this foul girl !"
... and Dena is laughing too ...

View attachment 764022

So, I stay alone into my pain, trying to call CYRRIDVEN, the Celtic goddess of the fertility whom I was devoted to be pregnant and to make children for the lineage of our family ...
Alas, nobody is answering , excepted the gibes of the little crowd staying here to contemplate my pain !

View attachment 764023

ALONE ! ALONE ! ALONE !

... till the death which will deliver me ...
Sensational illustration Messaline, thank you so much.......

Dena:

He is right. A little further down the road the five corpses that got executed by Hectorius yesterday, are hanging on their crosses, reminding me of the conversation with the crucified slave Daniela during the crucifixion of the criminals Cire and Andrea.

If you'd like to read about my crucifixion out of my perspective, you can follow the link:

It must have been a spectacular scenario when the condemned arrived at the crucifixion sites. The executioners have created a background of true horror. That is so exciting.....

If you'd like to read about my crucifixion out of my perspective, you can follow the link:

It must have been a spectacular scenario when the condemned arrived at the crucifixion sites. The executioners have created a background of true horror. That is so exciting.....
Interesting to make the link between both stories.

Interesting to make the link between both stories.
I think so, too. I wanted to enlighten the fact that even the background for Messaline's and your execution is not just a backdrop. Very arousing to me that the crucifixions haven't ended with the death of the condemned. We are actually talking about necrophilism, used as a part of the entertainment. Another stage of humiliation.....

Back
Top Bottom