The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com
Right you are! One would think : whatever they do with my dead body, it’s all the same, it does not matter anymore! However the prospect that it would be mocked in that way, is a humiliating prospect, particularly when you see how it is done to the other dead condemned’s bodies!

DENA:

NAILING MESSALINE'S WRISTS

......most of you probably don't understand. I was under immense pressure during the march. It wasn't quite clear if Lucia was going to make it to the crucifixion site, though now it seems that everything goes the way I want it. Some guards are constantly keeping an eye on the condemned, while others are checking out what the mob is up to. I'm feeling absolutely safe, and can concentrate on what I'm doing. I'm appreciating the work of the guards.

I yell:

"Bring her over here."

Messaline is standing in front of her assembled cross on the ground. Knowing that the Patibulum has been in use already, will I have to pay attention that the nail is not driven into a hole from a previous execution.
I step up to her and tear her loincloth off. Immediately two of the guards take the trembling victim by the upper arms, place her with her shoulders onto the Patibulum, the ass on the stipes. The laughter of the audience is echoing at the site. No wonder, the way the guards handled the screaming, resisting Messaline, caused her boobs to dangle randomly. Once layying on the cross, another guard is kneeling down to support her head, a fourth is securing her legs.

I advise:

"When you place her wrists, make sure that we have solid wood underneath."

She is constantly watching me. Her eyes are following every move I make. The feeling of ultimate power is absolutely exciting. I kneel down in front of her right arm, pick up the hammer and receive the first nail from one of the guards.
The Legionaire that's holding the arm is stretching out her fingers with his right, while pinning down her forearm with his left.

I speak to Messaline:

"Relax Messaline. Don't resist. Then it's easier for you and me. Let me search the right spot for the nail."

With my thumb I'm pushing into her wrist, until I can feel the spot. If everything fits, the nail will pass through without causing any major damage. Hectorius is joining us with a Pilum, to mark the spot for the nail. I place the tip right into that cut. Then I'm pushing and twisting the nail down into the flesh. Messaline has opened her mouth in disbelief, gasping for air, still monitoring everything I do, while little blood is exiting the wound.

I raise the hammer and give the nail a good blow. I'm able to tell, that with the first hit, the nail went through the wrist to the wood. Messaline is screaming, wants to writh, raise her upper body, though the guards hold her in place. Mainly all that happens is that she got her boobs shaking for the audience repeatedly. I recognize the loud laughter, but have no time to think. With a few more blows I drive the nail into the wood, fixing her arm. Looking at my work for a short while, more blood starts to seep out, but obviously nothing serious. The nail is placed well, her fingers got pulled back, forming some sort of a claw. After a while her thumb will, due to the pain, dig into the palm of her hand. I'm pleased, in this manner no blood vessels will be damaged. If I can get the other side similar, Messaline will be subject to the full horror of the cross.

Getting up, I step over the screaming Messaline, to kneel down in front of her left hand:

"Don't overstretch her arms. I want to give her freedom to move on the cross, and would like to have her upper body pulling her down."

After searching for the right spot, and the mark by Hectorius' Pilum on her left wrist, I'm placing the nail like I did before. Twisting it, pushing it down into the flesh, searching for the way that the nail has to take. This time I really enjoy what I'm doing. After the first blow I look over to Messaline. Our eyes meet and I smile at her:

"See Messaline, how Rome is treating rebels? I hope this is what you have expected."

With heavy blows, merciless, I drive that nail in. Everytime I hit it, Messaline is exhaling and then screaming. In some way, it's like a game. I hit, she screams.

Due to the hot summer sun, sweat is newly my issue. As soon as the nail is fixing the girls left arm, I'm taking off my tunic. Accidently I'm pulling up the fabric that is covering my nipples, expose my tits to the men and Messaline:

Speaking to them laughing:

"What's up guys. Some of you have an erection. Go by your business just like I do."

For a second I want to arrange the fabric again, but decide to take it off completely. Noticing that Messaline on the ground is examining me.
Sweat is running down my back and down between my breasts, dripping onto Messaline, as I kneel down to check if the nails are serving the purpose. My nipples are erecting, the sensation of power is overwhelming.....

passing on the nails.gif

Last edited:
DENA:

MESSALINE'S NIGHTMARE

.....after checking the nails in Messaline's wrists, I get back up and take another zip of posca. The nailed victim is currently not screaming, also the mob is considerably quiet.
Hectorius is stepping up to me, asking if he can rape the already nailed on the ground, before the feet will be fixed.

I must admit that I'm puzzled, plus Aurelian is not supporting such behaviour. He want's us to execute the condemned, without causing a fuss amongst the spectators or the victims.

Messaline's body is covered with blood and dirt, and is not looking good at all anymore. The constant consumption of alcohol has loosened me:
"If you think it's a good idea Hectorius, you may want to go ahead. I'm pretty sure though, that Aurelian will consult us for that."

Hectorius speaking low:
"Don't worry Dena, I will take the blame. In a way it's such a pleasure to humiliate the rebel all the way. You should think about it, too."

Messaline is turning her head towards me and is asking:
"How can you do such a work , Dena ?"

Her question causes me to laugh:
"I was coached, my dear. Have you seen how this man is looking at your crotch, Messaline? No doubt that he wants to take some pleasure with you."

Messaline:
"Let not him doing that ! I'm yet virgin, I've in my country a dear friend girl to get pleasure together !"

My reply:
" Oooooh ! A lesbian ! Go on soldier, we'll see how a lesbian will be spoiled !"

Hectorius is not hesitating. Kneeling down over the upright in front of the screaming Messaline's cunt, he spreads her legs, bares his penis by pulling down his protective apron, taking his erected penis in his right hand, holding her down by her belly with his left, to penetrate Messaline immediately. As soon as he's getting done, another one of his men takes his place.

Meanwhile I'm having more posca. Uncaring that I'm spilling a good quantity of the drink over my boobs and stomach. I'm noticing with amusement the increasing number of hand and fingerprints on Messaline's ribcage and body.

Despite Messaline's screams, the crowd applauds and says : "Bravo, soldiers! It's well done ! This bitch deserves her fate !!!"

As the Legionaires are done with Messaline, I grab one of the slender seat plugs that I have prepared. Kneeling aside of her, posca and sweat still dripping down from my tits, this time onto her beaten body.

Again it appears to me that it was a good decision, to keep working here with bare upper body. The hot sun beating down on us, Messaline is staring at my randomly dangling boobs, as I get ready to really rape somebody for the first time.

With the fingers of my left hand I spread Messaline's vagina, to penetrate her with the seat plug. The semen of the men allowing it to glide in very easy. What an amazing experience to me. Laughing I watch every move on her face, while I'm thrusting the seat plug into her cunt. Her body twisting helpless in agony, as I'm adding handprints in blood and sweat, holding her down.

The alcohol level that I have reached by now, helps me to ignore all the body liquids. This is pure bloodlust and power.

I tell Messaline:

"If you enjoyed it or not. You will have the chance to sit on that plug. I hope this is alright for you."

Saying that, I'm getting up to put the messy seat plug to the side, preparing everything to nail her feet.......

Last edited:
DENA:

TIME TO CONTEMPLATE

I never thought that my first execution would get out of hand like this. I'm constantly drinking posca, I have been misusing an already nailed victim beastly and must admit that I can still deal with it.

The people that are not having that much to do with the crucifixions, got no idea how horrifying the death on the cross can be. Just take a look at what the execution team did to Messaline. Not enough that she is lying naked on the ground on her cross, the wrists nailed.
Motivated by the crowd, alcohol and bloodlust she is humilated beyond any imagination. It seems that once her cross is raised, she must have endured the worst......

.......at this point, when you think like that, you are completely wrong. It's my job, that the worst is yet to come. I want her to stay coscious throughout her execution. At the crucifixion site there is skeletons hanging on the crosses. Easy to see how ropes and nails hold the victims up.
I want her to understand fully what is done to her. I want her to realize that she will rot to the bones within a few weeks during summer time, and that her crucifixion is not finished with her death.......

Hectorius tought me:

"As an executioner it's my task to keep the victims alive as long as possible, but also let them fully realize that they are dead long before they actually perish. I have to give them time to observe their naked bodies, and time to understand how live must escape out of them. If there is more time possible after all the learning on the cross, Aurelian is also pleased."

Last edited:
DENA:

NAILING MESSALINE'S FEET

......to wipe blood and all kinds of humor off of my hands, I'm reaching for the piece of fabric on the ground that Messaline has used as a loincloth. Grab the bottle of posca, and bring it to Messaline's lips after I had some. As I kneel down watching her drink, I can't help but speak to her:

"Too bad that you are nailed with your wrists already. Otherwise you could take a quick look at the skeletons, to check and get an idea how I will nail your feet. But no problem, once we have raised you, it should be possible for you to do that. There will be plenty of time."

The next I'm placing a hammer and three nails at the bottom end of the Stipes, take the footrest and stretch Messaline's legs. Putting the footrest onto the Stipes against her feet. I'm moving the foot support towards the head of the cross a few inches, to slightly bend her knees. Then I nail the footrest to the Stipes with two of the spikes.
To recognize that Messaline is currently really absorbing every move that I make, is so exciting to me. It's almost taking my breath, feels like my chest is constricted. Hard to explain. If I'd still wear my tunic, I'd had to take it off now.

Time to ask the guards for help. One of the men is holding Messaline's head, while two others are fixing her knees and her upper body to the Stipes.
With the longest of the three nails in my right hand, I'm searching for the correct spot between the second and third metatarsal on her left foot. The footrest is not quite as long as her feet, so I advise a guard to twist her left foot slightly, to get the sole positioned solid onto the footrest.

In total fear, eyes and mouth wide open, boobs dangling to the left and right, Messaline is hyperventilating. Breathing fast in anticipation, she monitors my work. I want her to stay conscious throughout the execution. Want her to literally inhale her own death, while she is still absolutely aware of everything. She is as naked and helpless as on the day she was born. Though that something laying there on the cross has not that much in common anymore, with the human being that she was a few hours ago. As my mind is wandering, my vagina is getting wet. To me what I do here is the absolute pleasure. Ultimate satisfaction.

Being sure that the tip of the nail is in place, I'm pushing it down towards the footrest between the metatarsals. By giving the nail an easy blow, I have the tip exiting a little out of the sole. Messaline didn't scream this time, maybe she was too surprised how smooth that step of her crucifixion was executed.

I put the already pierced left foot to the side, a guard taking over. Reach for the right one, bent it in to have again the sole on the footrest, with the second guard immediately grabbing and securing leg and foot.

Taking a glance at Messalines upper body, I can see her shaking and shivering. Goosebumps all over her body, the nipples erected and hard. Being close enough I can see the fine bodyhair on her legs and already fixed arms standing up. Sensational. Totally aroused, the nipples of my also naked breasts start to harden. I'm fighting to keep control. The men are very concentrated with what they do, and I'm wondering if they can recognize the emotions within Messaline and me.
Then the guard that is taking care of her head, is reaching under his protective apron, to place his obviously erected penis more comfortly. I realize laughing, that from time to time, every one of the guards has to do so.

"Keep going," I think to myself. Lifting the pierced foot up, I want to know how far the tip is sticking out of the sole. About half an inch. Perfect. The nailed foot is bleeding hardly at all, yet. I guard the pierced left foot quick on top of the right, before the bleeding will increase. Also ensure that the tip enters Messaline's right foot at a similar spot, by squeezing my index between the second and third metatarsals. I add pressure to the complete lineup, push down the upper foot, by simultaneously twisting the spike into her right foot.
This time Melissa is screaming and writhing.

Merciless I give the nailhead a good blow, sending the nail through her flesh into the soft wood of her footrest below. By hitting the nailhead agressively three more times, I drive it maybe an inch into the wood. With the nail still sticking out, looking grotesque, it's giving the complete arrangement of her feet a surrealistic touch. Though I know it's more than enough to fix Messaline's limbs permanently.

"Straighten her legs. I have to find the position for the seat plug."

The two guards that control her legs, do as I have advised. As soon as her legs are straightened, I take the prepared plug, it has a metal spike at one end, and pull Messaline by her hips towards her footrest to have her arms completely tight. By the way Messaline is screaming, I can tell when her arms are extended to the maximum. To be on the safe side I repeat the procedure a few times, causing laughter at the scenery. I'm pulling, she is screaming. I hammer the seat plug an inch underneath her crotch between her thighs as her arms are extended, knowing that later her bodyweight will pull her down further.

After some more posca for the victim, I tell her laughing:
"Hey Messaline, that doesn't look bad at all. Once you sit on the plug, one could think you'd have an erected penis."

Directed to the team:
"Get ready. Can we raise the rebell up?"

My question got the men nodding and smiling. The hole for the Stipes is prepared, there is also some wood and rocks in reach to finally secure the erected cross:
"Raise her up.........."

Last edited:
DENA:

RAISING MESSALINE

.....awesome sight. Slowly the three men that have grabbed Messaline's cross by the Patibulum, are lifting it up.
I can see her inhale and exhale, looking to the left and to the right, as if she wants to gain control over what is happening to her.

One of the men is supervising her nailed body, keeping her to the upright. He wants to make sure that she will not fall to the side, or anything else uncontrolled happening.
So very uncaring he is holding the tortured body to the wood of the Stipes. No matter if he got Messaline by the chest, tits, between her legs or by her stomach. A fun thing to mention, everytime he is touching the naked condemned rebel, he leaves a handprint made out of blood and dirt on her glistening skin.

Slowly the Legionaires proceed moving her up. In turns Messaline is checking out the men, me and the spectators. She is very quiet. Her execution goes considerably smooth, compared to what I have seen yesterday. Especially in the case of the slave Daniela, her corpse hanging only a few meters behind the newly prepared crosses, she caused a hell of a fuss during her crucifixion and in the aftermath.

The cross is erected. For a moment it is standing tall, enabling Messaline to overlook the scenery from very high above.

Then with a muffled noise, the upright is sliding into it's hole. The impact pulling the naked woman down onto her seat plug, with the guard in front still holding her to the Stipes as good as possible. After its yielding, the footrest of the crucified is only a few iches off the soil, leaving her on eye level with the execution team.

"They release her", I can hear someone in the audience say.

The guards verify that the cross is standing halfway straight. To then, with the previously arranged rocks and pickets, fix it in its hole.

Has she been fainting? Probably. Currently I can see that she is monitoring the work of the guards with interest. I can't help it, I have to laugh. This really is so funny. That naked girl and in contradiction the Legionaires with their regular outfit, driving the pickets into the ground. Every hit of the mallet is letting her boobs dangle. I step a little closer and can see her erected nipples, goosebumps all over her body. No wonder that the people enjoy executions. The whole place seems to drown in laughter.

One of the men is hanging the Titulus around her neck, reading aloud:

"Messaline, rebellion against Rome."

The men step back to inspect their work, now leaving the victim completely on her own for the first time. In this situation she is defeceating, causing loudest laughter again.....

One of the men screaming:

"Damned Messaline, how can you do that. The other victims have emptied their guts during the flogging, but it took you until now."

Randomly the crowd is cheering and booing.

I look over to the other condemned, it seems they are watching in disbelief.

"Get the man ready"......

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

CIRE:

I found these excellent motives to illustrate what is happening.
Nice to see, how the execution team is actually raising the victim:

raised with the cross.jpg

This one is very special. She is watching very closely as the torturers raise her. Well possible that acrophobia also played a role for some victims:

Watching while being raised.JPG

Thanks a lot to the artists who created these scenes, since it's not easy at all to depict crucifixions.
And of course thanks a lot to the model for her courage.

Last edited:
This one is very special. She is watching very closely as the torturers raise her. Well possible that acrophobia also played a role for some victims:

View attachment 793716

Thanks a lot to the artists who created these scenes, since it's not easy at all to depict crucifixions.
And of course thanks a lot to the model for her courage.

Was this an artist's creation? Or is it from a video? And if from a video, do you know title, studio, or any other information?

With the fingers of my left hand I spread Messaline's vagina, to penetrate her with the seat plug. The semen of the men allowing it to glide in very easy. What an amazing experience to me. Laughing I watch every move on her face, while I'm thrusting the seat plug into her cunt. Her body twisting helpless in agony, as I'm adding handprints in blood and sweat, holding her down.
I did nothing to deserve all that !!! :eek: I cant nothing to avoid all that !!! :eek::eek:
I'm completelly overwhelmed by my shame !!! :eek::eek::eek:

xM_06 (2).jpg

One of the men is supervising her nailed body, keeping her to the upright. He wants to make sure that she will not fall to the side, or anything else uncontrolled happening.
So very uncaring he is holding the tortured body to the wood of the Stipes. No matter if he got Messaline by the chest, tits, between her legs or by her stomach. A fun thing to mention, everytime he is touching the naked condemned rebel, he leaves a handprint made out of blood and dirt on her glistening skin.

Slowly the Legionaires proceed moving her up. In turns Messaline is checking out the men, me and the spectators. She is very quiet.

126 a My deep fantasy.jpg

"Bring her over here."

Messaline is brought to her assembled cross on the ground.
That woman executioner steps up to her and tears off her loincloth. Messaline is all naked again. Immediately two of the guards grab the trembling Messaline by her upper arms, and pull her down on the cross, with her shoulders on the patibulum. Messaline screams and resists. Four guards have to keep her down, to the fun of the audience.

The executioner directs them. Apparently, she is worried that a nail should be driven into a previously existing hole in the patibulum.

She kneels down in front of Messaline’s right arm, picks up the hammer and receives the first nail from one of the guards. The guard that holds Messaline’s right arm, pinning her firmly down on the patibulum.

"Relax Messaline.”, the executioner says,” don't resist. Then it's easier for you and me. Let me search the right spot for the nail."

Once she found the right spot of Messaline’s wrist, she makes a cut in Messaline’s skin, to mark it! She puts the nail in place.

Just a scratch, but it makes Messaline cramped of fear. She knows, the scratch is nothing compared to….

The executioner had the right spot. With one blow, the nail is driven straight through Messaline’s wrist, into the wood. Messaline’s screaming is terrible! I see her body writhing, as far as the pressure of four legionaries allow her to do. The view gives be both a feeling of anger, shiver and … excitement.
With a few more blows, nail is driven firmly into the wood.

The executioner stands up, inspects her grueling work, and with a satisfied look, she shifts to Messaline’s left wrist.
"Don't overstretch her arms.” the executioner orders,” I want to give her freedom to move on the cross, and would like to have her upper body pulling her down."

After searching again for the right spot, and marking it, the second nail is placed, and once more fixed into the wood in one blow. Messaline’s body shivers up again with a terrible scream.
"See Messaline, how Rome is treating rebels? I hope this is what you have expected."

The second nail is driven in too. Every blow makes Messaline scream loudly.

The executioner stands up. Apparently, she is sweating from the hammering. She takes off her tunic and accidently pulls up the fabric that covers her tits.

"What's up guys” she says to the guards. ”Some of you have an erection. Go by your business just like I do."

Finally, after some struggling to fix it, she takes off that cover. Bare breasted, she boldly carries on with her work, ignoring all looks and comments. I must admit, she has a gorgeous, attractive body. I stare to her, while she gets another zip of posca. I even imagine how she would look like all naked. Really a woman to breed strong, fearless Germanic warriors! Pity she is at the side of the Romans!

Messaline lays quiet meanwhile, rather whining than screaming.
Then, that man named Hectorius steps up to the executioner and asks if he may rape Messaline, before her feet will be fixed.

The executioner seems to hesitate about this question.
"If you think it's a good idea Hectorius, you may want to go ahead. I'm pretty sure though, that Aurelian will consult us for that."

"Don't worry Dena,” Hectorius replies, “I will take the blame. In a way it's such a pleasure to humiliate the rebel all the way. You should think about it, too."
With this permission from himself, Hectorius does not need more. He kneels down and rapes Messaline. Followed by a few other of his men. Now wait a minute, I think. What pleasure can you still find in raping someone who is crucified already by the wrists, and whose body is full of blood and dirt?
Meanwhile, the executioner takes another portion of posca.

As the Legionnaires are done with Messaline, the executioner kneels aside of Messaline and fixes a seat plug between her legs.
"If you enjoyed it or not. You will have the chance to sit on that plug. I hope this is alright for you."

Then, she wipes Messaline’s blood and other body fluids from her hands, with Messaline’s ripped off loincloth. She grabs the bottle with posca and makes Messaline drink of it, while speaking to her :

"Too bad that you are nailed with your wrists already. Otherwise you could take a quick look at the skeletons, to check and get an idea how I will nail your feet. But no problem, once we have raised you, it should be possible for you to do that. There will be plenty of time."

Next, she starts nailing Messaline’s feet. She takes the footrest and stretches Messaline's legs, putting the footrest upon the stipes against her feet, moves it a few inches headward and slightly bends Messaline’s knees. Then she nail the footrest to the Stipes with two spikes.

The guards are summoned for help again. One is holding Messaline's head, while two others are fixing her knees and her upper body to the stipes.
The executioner searches for the correct spot on Messaline’s left foot and with the help of a soldier, gets the sole positioned solid upon the footrest.

In total fear, Messaline is hyperventilating, clearly breathing fast in anticipation of the next pain to come.

A hammerblow drives the nail through Messaline’s left foot, but she does not scream, strange enough. The foot is pierced, and the nail is not yet fixed to the wood. The executioner puts that foot aside, grabs the other one, puts the sole on the footrest and puts the already pierced left foot upon it. She searches the right spot, and then she pushes down the upper foot, by simultaneously twisting the spike into her right foot.
This time Melissa is screaming and writhing.

The nailhead gets a good blow, sending the nail through Messaline’s flesh into the soft wood of her footrest below. Three more blows drive it into the wood, with head of the nail still sticking out.
The whole procedure gives me the shivers.

Then, Messaline’s legs are straightened, and a seat plug is hammered an inch underneath her crotch between her thighs.

Then comes the next order : .
"Raise her up.........."

Three men lift up Messaline's cross by the patibulum, fourth holds the patibulum, and Messaline’s body, in order to keep control. Messaline breaths heavily, fighting anxiously against the new situation she is experiencing.

Once the cross is upright, it is lowered into its hole, until it comes to rest with a muffled thud, Messaline responds with a jolt downwards. She is now at eye level. The cross is fixed upright with a few rocks and pickets.

One of the men hangs the titulus around her neck :

‘Messaline, rebellion against Rome’.

I watch Messaline. She is hanging quiet! Quieter than would expect from someone who just got crucified! She even looks… almost peaceful! Has she lost consciousness? Is she in shock?
During the procedure, that executioner woman apparently enjoyed more and more the authority she has over the guards, and over the life and death of her victims. On the other hand, she regularly needs a portion of posca. It seems to boost her aggression, her sort of killer instinct. Or, I wonder, does she need the posca also to chase away some sense of aversion? She did not fully approve the rape of her victim? I hope it does not influence her conduct of the job! I realize that this treatment is about to happen with me, and seeing her at work, makes me, strangely, hope, she will carry out the job in a ‘clean’ way. The prospect of being crucified by a half drunk, cruel person, is not, what I would call a comfortable thought!

"Get the man ready"......

That’s about me….!
During Messaline’s nailing, I was an onlooker. One curiously focusing on how Messaline had been processed. I have looked on interested, sometimes disgusted, sometimes made sick, sometimes angered, sometimes excited. I seem to have ignored, apparently, that I would be a next victim of that woman!
When I see the guards stepping towards me, I get back to the cruel reality! My stomach turns! I would like to run away, but I feel to terrified to even move a footstep!

Wow Loxuru, what a comment out of the perspective of a condemned who is waiting for his execution. Messaline and you keep the crucifixion as capital punishment alive........:)

Last edited:
Are you scared of height Messaline? It must be an extremely strange feeling once the execution team is lifting you up, and you get the chance to overlook the complete scenery. For the spectators it's of course sensational. You are sort of "dominating" naked from above in that moment. I wonder if the spectators can tell, and what they feel about it......are you going to talk to them about it?...... :)

Last edited:
...are you going to talk to them about it?...... :)
Viewing that I've difficulties to breathe, I cant tell us , but I can yet think ...
I wonder why these people are coming to see me , suffering to this horrible thing that they call "a cross" ?
Oh, I know well that people are generally attracted by all what is not usual and that they like to see the pain of the others ...
But it's not only a pain ! A pain could be limited to a whipping ... there, it's litterally the worst ! All is prepared to make the victim slowly suffering to her death and into the worst conditions ; yes, I'm nailed (how they can nail a woman alive to a piece of wood ? That's monstrous !), I cant move , or not much ... I'm always moaning , the pain is unberable but I cant escape , only trying to stay alive some moments more ...
And they are joking me , describing my body with many degrading words ( pussy, primitive, even heathen , lewd girl...)
Some of them are clearly telling that they could rape me , that I'm only good for that !

Yes, I see them very near of me : I see what the humanity has like the worst !
I cry, turned into myself , in a kind of interiority ... My body is there, twisting on the cross, fixed by three nails to a piece of wood , but my spirit is elsewhere ... I dont know where ...

But my shame is completely invading my thoughts ...

11 ma crucifixion.JPG

Viewing that I've difficulties to breathe, I cant tell us , but I can yet think ...

CIRE:

Thank you so much Messaline,

you show us an amazing perspective, by letting us watch with the eyes of the crucified. Your skin is all covered with goosebumps and your nipples are erected, both areolas are hard. It must be so very disturbing, to see and experience yourself and your body like that. It's got to be horryfying, seeing that the crowd at the execution site is appreciating your execution.

As a spectator I would sure walk up you:

"But Messaline, I have to say you deserve it. You are a rebel. Roman law is absolutely clearly concerning rebellion: You must face death on the cross. Though that's not all, your body will stay crucified until it's completely rotten. Your blond hair and your Titulus will, even after months, remind us of you.

Some time in fall the guards will take your skeleton off the cross, then your remains will end on one of these bone piles. I bet you are scared when you think about it. Hold it, you still have to spend quite some time on your cross, until it all is accomplished. Alive and dead.

Nevertheless, I don't think it will get boring for you up there. You can watch the execution of your fellow rebel Loxuru, and you will be entertained by the crucifixion of the slave and whore Lucia.

I see you are sitting on that seat plug, are you stimulating yourself? I would guess so. Stop that, you are supposed to suffer. Wait a minute, when you sit on that plug, one could think you have a penis. That is hilarious.

You might as well stand up to breath now, we love it when your boobs dangle uncontrolled. What else can I say, make an effort to entertain us....."

Watching your crucifixion as a spectator has got to be very entertaining. It's just so exciting, to walk up to you and involve you in some low level communication. Great how you forget the fact that you are naked, and that you can't escape. But then the spectators will leave, you will stay on the cross watching :smilie-devil:.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I wonder why these people are coming to see me , suffering to this horrible thing that they call "a cross" ?
Oh, I know well that people are generally attracted by all what is not usual and that they like to see the pain of the others ...
But it's not only a pain ! A pain could be limited to a whipping ... there, it's litterally the worst ! All is prepared to make the victim slowly suffering to her death and into the worst conditions ; yes, I'm nailed (how they can nail a woman alive to a piece of wood ? That's monstrous !), I cant move , or not much ... I'm always moaning , the pain is unberable but I cant escape , only trying to stay alive some moments more ...
And they are joking me , describing my body with many degrading words ( pussy, primitive, even heathen , lewd girl...)
Some of them are clearly telling that they could rape me , that I'm only good for that !

I cry, turned into myself , in a kind of interiority ... My body is there, twisting on the cross, fixed by three nails to a piece of wood , but my spirit is elsewhere ... I dont know where ...
Splendid point of view, Messaline, both written and visualised!:rolleyes:

View attachment 795135
I am a big fan of crucifixion, especially women, and I am happy to be able to attend the one that is taking place today!

This Messaline twisting on her cross is probably the most beautiful crucified I've ever seen.

Whether she is guilty or not does not matter to me, I leave it to the authorities to decide and as a good Roman citizen, I can only accept their decisions.

How beautiful the show presented by this woman is!

A perfect body!
A beautiful blonde hair, an angel's face, firm breasts with nipples, a flat stomach and a deliciously pussy shiny of cum!
Everything is done to make the picture perfect.
It is indeed shameful to nail such a beautiful woman on this cross but the result is there! Exceptional!

This dance she performs constantly to get to breathe makes her offer everyone a splendid view of her hidden treasures!

The audience is mean, people are cruel!
All these onlookers who insult and criticize someone who suffers and dances on her cross in such an erotic or even obscene way!

I confess that under my gown, my sex is hard and erect !
I also confess that I would like to touch, caress such beautiful baits, browse them with a mouth and a greedy tongue but she, would she desire it?
She finds herself there helpless, unable to repel any "assailants" .

I really admire her and her beauty will follow me and haunt me for a long time.

You will suffer enormously and die slowly, beautiful Messaline, and yet I envy you and would like to be on a cross next to you!
I think I would be very proud of that !
I would feel like I was crucified with the eighth wonder of the world.

You will suffer enormously and die slowly, beautiful Messaline, and yet I envy you and would like to be on a cross next to you!
I think I would be very proud of that !
I would feel like I was crucified with the eighth wonder of the world.
Sorry Piraland, bad luck for you, that place is already reserved for someone else!:rolleyes:

View attachment 795135
CIRE:

you show us an amazing perspective, by letting us watch with the eyes of the crucified. Your skin is all covered with goosebumps and your nipples are erected, both areolas are hard. It must be so very disturbing, to see and experience yourself and your body like that. It's got to be horryfying, seeing that the crowd at the execution site is appreciating your execution.

As a spectator I would sure walk up you:

"But Messaline, I have to say you deserve it. You are a rebel. Roman law is absolutely clearly concerning rebellion: You must face death on the cross. Though that's not all, your body will stay crucified until it's completely rotten. Your blond hair and your Titulus will, even after months, remind us of you.
[/QUOTE]
I am a big fan of crucifixion, especially women, and I am happy to be able to attend the one that is taking place today!

This Messaline twisting on her cross is probably the most beautiful crucified I've ever seen.

Whether she is guilty or not does not matter to me, I leave it to the authorities to decide and as a good Roman citizen, I can only accept their decisions.

ALL YOU SPECTATORS:

Foggybottom has posted some gifs a while ago. Thank you very much for these sequences.
Amongst other, I enjoy this one a lot. Isn't it giving us an idea concerning the constant struggle for air on the cross?

breathing.gif

Just too bad that there has never been a movie or a photo production, showing a crucifixion site in a realistic way (in all bible movies, only men are crucified). I understand that it's hard to realize. You need a complete team of crazy (normal?) people doing it (to be successful, everybody in that team, crew and actors, must have a good understanding what the crucified once have faced).

The Romans didn't care if they executed women and men together. Nor do I believe, that the victims were normally allowed any kind of clothes (there is no reason). Well possible that it didn't even matter or play any major role at all, that the victims were naked. It would mean that we are talking about an absolutely common, always present, every day thing.

To may enlighten a crucifixion this way, would (could) be a great step forward for the universal understanding of this execution form, I think. Maybe then we could fathom, why religion has instrumentalized the death on the cross. Michelangelo has been trying to implement the idea a long time ago, too.

Very sad that we will never know, if the people back then have expressed their feelings open, when they attended an execution, worked as guards, executioners, or got crucified. Was it a subject in the taverns and in the homes?

Last edited:
Very sad that we will never know, if the people back then have expressed their feelings open, when they attended an execution, worked as guards, executioners, or got crucified. Was it a subject in the taverns and in the homes?

Yes, it's a pity that no writter of this time has made any comment about a woman'crucifixion ; to talk about me, I only can base myself on my own crucifixions , though that the pain is not at the same level (I'm of course not nailed and I'm not crucified to death ...)
I hope , and from your comments , I think that I was right, that I could transmit to you a part of the thoughts of a crucified woman ; I'm very touched by your tacts in general, and yes, I could be so much ravished if you could caress my nude body, hanged to this horrible cross , and I thank all of you for your so kind comments ... :rolleyes:

From your Messaline ...

Back
Top Bottom