The Fish Pond

Go to CruxDreams.com

old slave

FELIS RESPICIENS
My first attempt at a complete story. It comes in short parts, cat willing. Hope it's OK.

"Is your hymen still intact?"

Not a question I expected from the Magistrate on a careless driving charge.

"N......N.....No, your honour"

"Good, then Judith Ann Roberts, having pleaded guilty, I sentence you to 48 hours public humiliation and pain, to be carried out as allowed under the Enhanced Alternative Punishment Act 2021, as soon as a device of punishment becomes available".

The two black-uniformed court guards took my arms, swiveled me round, and propelled me down the steps immediately behind the dock into the basement of the court where the holding cells were. The matronly woman guard gave me a strong plastic box with a sensor pad on the lid "Put all your clothes, jewelry, hair things in there, shut the lid, press down firmly with your right thumb on the sensor. Your possessions will be safe, your thumb needed to unlock it. Failure to co-operate and obey is an offence under the Prisoner Enhanced Discipline Act 2019, liable to result in an extended sentence of penal servitude."

The guards left, the door hissing shut with a very solid-sounding clunk heralding the profound silence. I looked around my new home. A narrow shelf-like bed, made of some tough, vaguely soft plastic. A metal toilet with metal lid. I lift the lid, no water inside. Instructions on the wall. 'After using toilet, close lid, place hand over sensor, toilet will flush. Lid remains locked until all water pumped away'. What do they think I'm going to do with the water in the toilet, wash in it, drink it? The truth about my status starts to emerge, they control everything.

'Penal servitude' she said, modern day slavery, your sentence determined not by time but by effort, all those back-breaking jobs no-one now wants to do, a modern day chain gang without the chains, controlled by shock collars and implanted chips.

I kick my shoes off and put them in the box. She said co-operate. My lawyer said co-operate. They want me naked. I expect they'll give me a uniform.

(tbc)

My first attempt at a complete story. It comes in short parts, cat willing. Hope it's OK.

"Good, then Judith Ann Roberts, having pleaded guilty, I sentence you to 48 hours public humiliation and pain, to be carried out as allowed under the Enhanced Alternative Punishment Act 2021, as soon as a device of punishment becomes available".

The two black-uniformed court guards took my arms, swiveled me round, and propelled me down the steps immediately behind the dock into the basement of the court where the holding cells were. The matronly woman guard gave me a strong plastic box with a sensor pad on the lid "Put all your clothes, jewelry, hair things in there, shut the lid, press down firmly with your right thumb on the sensor. Your possessions will be safe, your thumb needed to unlock it. Failure to co-operate and obey is an offence under the Prisoner Enhanced Discipline Act 2019, liable to result in an extended sentence of penal servitude."

The guards left, the door hissing shut with a very solid-sounding clunk heralding the profound silence. I looked around my new home. A narrow shelf-like bed, made of some tough, vaguely soft plastic. A metal toilet with metal lid. I lift the lid, no water inside. Instructions on the wall. 'After using toilet, close lid, place hand over sensor, toilet will flush. Lid remains locked until all water pumped away'. What do they think I'm going to do with the water in the toilet, wash in it, drink it? The truth about my status starts to emerge, they control everything.

'Penal servitude' she said, modern day slavery, your sentence determined not by time but by effort, all those back-breaking jobs no-one now wants to do, a modern day chain gang without the chains, controlled by shock collars and implanted chips.

I kick my shoes off and put them in the box. She said co-operate. My lawyer said co-operate. They want me naked. I expect they'll give me a uniform.

(tbc)

Gosh, Old Slave! :)

Only 2021?

I guess I can wait that long ;)

:popcorn:

(Does your cat really have that kind of power? :confused:)

(tbc)

I like it! You put some thought into the technology; the toilet, biosensor operated things, chips and shock collars used to control people, etc. It all sounds plausible, even if the new laws are a bit of a stretch. It all works and it's well written!

Looking forward to the next installment! :popcorn:

I’ve done all I can do. Naked, no jewellery, hair loose. Box locked. I sit on the bed, stare at the blank grey walls, stare at the light in the ceiling behind the armoured glass, stare at the grey solid door with the closed inspection hatch.

I did a bit of damage to some property. Ok, I did quite a lot of damage. I suppose it was a bit of a mess after I hit the garden wall with the car. It was Peter’s manual, you see. You have to steer it yourself, not like my normal autosteer. And Peter called on the phone. I was thinking about the row we had. He seemed to want to make up. I so wanted us to make up. So I didn’t make the bend in the road, I hit the wall, went through it into the garden, knocked down a statue, front first into a fish pond, nearly up to the duck house on the island in the middle. They said the 600volt hybrid electrics killed most of the fish. The oil and antifreeze poisoned the rest. Very valuable fish. He was the local Member of Parliament. “Sorry” wasn’t good enough.

I live way out in the countryside, hardly ever go near the city nowadays, what with parking charges, congestion charges, pollution charges, and everything can be ordered online, delivered by drones. I know that punishments are more ’physical,’ we can’t have people languishing in prison, but I’ve never seen this device of punishment, and am now starting to get very anxious. 48hours humiliation and pain. Well, I doubt anyone I know will see me, so the humiliation won’t be too bad. Pain, I wonder what they mean. Will it be a spanking, like they’ve brought back into schools? On my bare bum? I can take that. I think.

Clunk. Hiss. The door opens and the male guard come in, takes the box of clothes, leaves a tray of food. “What happens next?” I whisper. He looks at me, starting at my breasts and working down to my pussy, and says to my pussy “eat, shit, sleep”. A cheese sandwich, a sliced-up apple already going brown, a paper cup of water. I eat, I piss and shit, realise there’s no toilet paper, try to use the paper plate and cup but get in a mess, flush, can’t resist trying the lid to see if it locks down, it does, lie on the bed feeling awful, fingers stink, sticky wetness where I don’t want it, realise I’m being punished. Will it get worse?

(tbc)

I’ve done all I can do. Naked, no jewellery, hair loose. Box locked. I sit on the bed, stare at the blank grey walls, stare at the light in the ceiling behind the armoured glass, stare at the grey solid door with the closed inspection hatch.

I did a bit of damage to some property. Ok, I did quite a lot of damage. I suppose it was a bit of a mess after I hit the garden wall with the car. It was Peter’s manual, you see. You have to steer it yourself, not like my normal autosteer. And Peter called on the phone. I was thinking about the row we had. He seemed to want to make up. I so wanted us to make up. So I didn’t make the bend in the road, I hit the wall, went through it into the garden, knocked down a statue, front first into a fish pond, nearly up to the duck house on the island in the middle. They said the 600volt hybrid electrics killed most of the fish. The oil and antifreeze poisoned the rest. Very valuable fish. He was the local Member of Parliament. “Sorry” wasn’t good enough.

I live way out in the countryside, hardly ever go near the city nowadays, what with parking charges, congestion charges, pollution charges, and everything can be ordered online, delivered by drones. I know that punishments are more ’physical,’ we can’t have people languishing in prison, but I’ve never seen this device of punishment, and am now starting to get very anxious. 48hours humiliation and pain. Well, I doubt anyone I know will see me, so the humiliation won’t be too bad. Pain, I wonder what they mean. Will it be a spanking, like they’ve brought back into schools? On my bare bum? I can take that. I think.

Clunk. Hiss. The door opens and the male guard come in, takes the box of clothes, leaves a tray of food. “What happens next?” I whisper. He looks at me, starting at my breasts and working down to my pussy, and says to my pussy “eat, shit, sleep”. A cheese sandwich, a sliced-up apple already going brown, a paper cup of water. I eat, I piss and shit, realise there’s no toilet paper, try to use the paper plate and cup but get in a mess, flush, can’t resist trying the lid to see if it locks down, it does, lie on the bed feeling awful, fingers stink, sticky wetness where I don’t want it, realise I’m being punished. Will it get worse?

(tbc)

I think I'm a bit relieved.... :very_hot:

ducking stool.jpg

I'd wondered where the fish pond came in! :eek:

Well done, Old Slave! Great start, and I like the first person position - really get into her thoughts. I'm a bit concerned for her, just being left with no information about the pain part, but we see the humiliation has started.

Got to wonder about the significance of this question!
And rather an odd way of asking, I thought. Almost like a trick question. Not really interested in whether she's been sexually active (as the Romans might have been) but more dispassionate clinical interest only. Doesn't mean anything good, I expect.

Got to wonder about the significance of this question!

I'm pretty sure all the loose ends get tied up. This significance is certainly answered.

Well done, Old Slave! Great start, and I like the first person position - really get into her thoughts. I'm a bit concerned for her, just being left with no information about the pain part, but we see the humiliation has started.

Thanks all of you (not just Jollyrei) for the kind words, this instant and friendly feedback is what spurred me to finally contribute fully, despite my initial reservations that my style might be more scientific and clinical than artistic and emotional.

Time stands still in a cell, minutes or hours? No windows, light always on. I realise the two tiny bumps in opposite top corners will be the security cameras, at least they care. Or like getting a good eyeful.

Clunk. Hiss. Both guards, with stuff in their hands. “Stand. Face away from us. Hands behind your back”. A chain-like collar round my neck, click. Cuffs on my wrists, click, click, pulled upwards to small of back, tug on collar, connected together, click. I’m being treated like a murderer, I suppose I did murder the fish. “Turn around”. He holds a device, like a tablet computer, with straps. First fastens it to my collar so it hangs above my breasts. Then puts the straps round my arms, tightens them painfully behind my back. “What is it?” I ask. “Your titulus” she says. What the hell’s one of those, I wonder, but don’t ask, I’m beginning to feel lost in that strange land where things happen to you and you merely observe them, I also get a flash-back to the old Yorkshire saying

Hear all

See all

Say nought

I crane my neck forward to see what’s on the screen, but the angle’s all wrong, I can just make out changing letters, and the male guard laughs at me, so I look away humiliated. I just realised I thought that word humiliated, I said I wouldn’t be, but I haven’t even left the holding cell and I am, naked, dirty, ignorant of what’s going on, and suddenly very, very fearful.

We walk out the back door of the court building, it’s raining and cold, my nakedness suddenly feeling more important, what about clothes I think to myself, say nought jumps into my brain. I climb into the van, the ridiculously thick chains holding my wrists to my collar clinking and catching in my hair. A short drive and we stop, I see Reformation Square when the doors open, it used to be called Jubilee Square when we revered our monarchy.

In front of me are a row of cages. Vertical bars on the front and dividing them, brick walls side and back, a pitched corrugated steel roof. I’m immediately pushed into the nearest one, another chain, attached to the back wall, fastened to my collar, click. The guards leave without a word, the cage door locks, clunk.

I look out across the square.

The tall cross has a naked girl hanging from it.

(tbc)

I see Reformation Square when the doors open, it used to be called Jubilee Square when we revered our monarchy.
Nice touches - the futuristic dystopia is a nice way of heightening the feeling of apprehension and disorientation for the reader. It makes it sort of familiar, but off balance, much like our heroine sitting in her cage wondering what will happen to her.

Back
Top Bottom