The Fixer

Go to CruxDreams.com
It would be nice to get some insight

Like Eulalia, if it's my choice ... (and of course in picking out the fantasy or roleplay scenarios we enjoy, ... we do have a choice, although once we're in it, we don't... ) it would be something that's not going to disfigure, or dismember me... though the threat of it going all the way and having to accept that can be an exciting part.

I'm aware of course that my fantasies of crux & torture are quite romanticized and I tend to blank out the more gruesome aspects... or let my imagination fade out as the end approaches ... but the roped crux is a good challenge, because once I've given myself to that, it's all in the hands of the torturer how hard it's going to be. It could easily turn out lethal anyway if he wants. Or the nails could follow if I don't satisfy. There might be other things to face... needles... whips... I might have to take a set time and will try to be strong for that but I won't know how much or if any support there'll be, and so I really wouldn't know beforehand whether I could get through...

... but really I'd also like to be surprised... it should be something that I might get through ... if I prove myself, through upholding my promise of being obedient and compliant (and maybe giving a good show)

A lot of my fantasies go into more ritualized or ceremonial directions, more like a sacrifice than a judicial process, but I can get into that too...

Again like Eulalia, the 'measurement' can be quite an exciting moment ...mmm, it gets personal and intimate, and now it's something 'made especially for me', it's hard to describe, it's meant to hurt of course, but in a strange way it's mindful of who I am and they take care to find out what's 'right' especially for me, that might sound ridiculous but I find it exciting.

And while it's of course going to be the first time I experience this I'll be thinking how often my torturer has done this and does he remember the ones he's done it to before and would he remember me when it's done.

Training, also, putting me through a program in preparation, that again works very well for crux.
A rigid routine of several weeks before the big event would prepare me both physically and mentally and focus my mind on that moment... and it's also a great way to banish any doubts and depressive thoughts

... perhaps the day before, I would find I've never felt so strong and alive before...

And then there's the question whether this is all completely standard procedure, or there's some kind of bargain behind it.
Not in terms of the severity of my torture - that would be unnegotiable! - but perhaps if I fulfill the requirements of obedient participation I could save my family or community from some measure of public disgrace, or so... my motivation to hold up...

The person who'd be doing that - I don't imagine him as a beastly brute, or someone who acts out of hatred - I'd envision someone I could respect, who's doing what's right and as hard as it may be, I accept that. I will hold up as well as I can, and I do think I'd be able to keep my self-control during the preparation and getting ready. I'd sure have my share of sleepless nights and fretting but I'd probably succeed in carrying on till the day arrives. Though I'm sure he would know how to make me break once it begins...

Oh yes Darkmind, I like a lot of those ideas. A few responses:

If this is an official, state-imposed, punitive procedure, I'd get a written notice with an illustrated booklet enclosed - or an e-mail with pdf and video attached - explaining what's going to be done to me and how I must prepare myself for it, what to wear for the Appointment (light, easily discarded clothing, no sanitary wear, but minimal personal toiletries and a towel are permitted... a urine sample will be taken to check I've not taken any drugs of any kind whatever... etc. etc.)

I'm thrilled at the idea of being 'measured up', yes that would be necessary for the Cornu - maybe for the Cross or Pony too, and perhaps for the Electro-Torture equipment, especially whatever's going to be used inside me. Maybe an officer would visit, maybe I'd have to report to a clinic - no, a Police Station - for that to be done, coldly and efficiently... And I'd be rather glad in a way of the foretaste of what's to come, it would at least take away some of the fear of the unknown, even if what I come to know - about the thing that's going to be forced into me - is terrifying enough!

The idea of a 'break for refreshments' isn't my own, but I love it: I got it from an Alain Robbe-Grillet novel (Projet pour une Revolution dans New York, je crois), where a Torturer arrives (unannounced but not entirely unexpected) one evening in a young student's flat - he explains to her quietly and calmly what he's going to do, checking on things like where he can heat his needles etc., and tells her that at some point he'll stop and order her to get him some snack, ham and eggs perhaps... I'd obey, knowing it's in my best interests to serve him and not provoke him (and in any case I like preparing and serving food to good-looking men in uniform, especially if I'm naked and hot from the first round of being tortured :devil:) I'd hardly expect him to 'go easy', but I know he can always make it worse!

And yes, altogether, it would be like preparing myself for some athletic competition, or a very demanding ballet performance, or some serious surgical operation. I'd be acutely aware of my own body, how it's feeling and behaving, mentally focused - I'm pretty good at that - terrified of course, but controlling it, if family, friends, colleagues know about it (I'd rather they didn't) I'd try not to let them fuss or even talk about it, I'd just carry on with 'real life' right up to the time... well, at least, to the night before...

Thank you very much for sharing your feelings and ideas. I wrote this story from the mans perspective and most people seem to like it. I feel a reason for that is because I'm a man who has engaged in this type of role-play with women and as a result I have many real world experiences I can call on for inspiration. I would like to try and get more of an idea of what happens inside a womans mind so I can describe it better in stories I write in the future.

I discussed this with a woman of 25 who I dated recently who liked torture racks. She loved the idea of being stretched which is a thing I very much enjoy as well. She also liked being whipped between the legs which is something I know not all women are overly fond of. She told me her pussy is a very personal area so to be bound with her legs apart so it can be whipped was terrifying but very erotic for her. but sadly that relationship is no more. Also New Zealand is quite a small country and people with my shall we say, tastes, are few and far between. So one thing I would like to achieve is to get a better idea of what goes on in a woman's mind so I could write a story from her side.

Another thing I would like to do is find which tortures women like the most. I have heard different things but it would be nice to hear from some, professionals. Maybe we could even start another discussion thread if one does not already exist. Then in exchange for helping me I hope to produce better stories your you guys.

Thanks Eulalia, maybe one day you'll get that email informing you of your fate.......

Oh that is the most fantastic story i have read in ages
but it had a disappointing ending, why oh why did`nt
you open the Pear fully and describe her agonising death.
Thank You Anyway, Great Read
Firstly thank you for your comments. Perhaps if you like I could write an alternative ending? But first something from you.... What would be going thought your mind as it was slowly opened up? As a woman it would be interesting to know your thoughts. Come on, don't be shy......

I second nearly all of what Eul and Malins have written here already, but would like to underscore especially the fact that I personally don't like tortures that might disfigure or dismember. I an particularly adverse to breast torture that mutilates or disfigures. Whipping, pinching, electric shock to the breasts are ok, but anything beyond that turns me off. Otherwise just about anything goes that makes me feel helpless and vulnerable, whether it's being stretched on a rack, strung up, crucified, or whatever. Oh, and in some ways it's the threat, the dread anticipation of what is about to be done to me ... to be in peril ... that is most stimulating/exciting.

Like Eulalia, if it's my choice ... (and of course in picking out the fantasy or roleplay scenarios we enjoy, ... we do have a choice, although once we're in it, we don't... ) it would be something that's not going to disfigure, or dismember me... though the threat of it going all the way and having to accept that can be an exciting part.

I'm aware of course that my fantasies of crux & torture are quite romanticized and I tend to blank out the more gruesome aspects... or let my imagination fade out as the end approaches ... but the roped crux is a good challenge, because once I've given myself to that, it's all in the hands of the torturer how hard it's going to be. It could easily turn out lethal anyway if he wants. Or the nails could follow if I don't satisfy. There might be other things to face... needles... whips... I might have to take a set time and will try to be strong for that but I won't know how much or if any support there'll be, and so I really wouldn't know beforehand whether I could get through...

... but really I'd also like to be surprised... it should be something that I might get through ... if I prove myself, through upholding my promise of being obedient and compliant (and maybe giving a good show)

A lot of my fantasies go into more ritualized or ceremonial directions, more like a sacrifice than a judicial process, but I can get into that too...

Again like Eulalia, the 'measurement' can be quite an exciting moment ...mmm, it gets personal and intimate, and now it's something 'made especially for me', it's hard to describe, it's meant to hurt of course, but in a strange way it's mindful of who I am and they take care to find out what's 'right' especially for me, that might sound ridiculous but I find it exciting.

And while it's of course going to be the first time I experience this I'll be thinking how often my torturer has done this and does he remember the ones he's done it to before and would he remember me when it's done.

Training, also, putting me through a program in preparation, that again works very well for crux.
A rigid routine of several weeks before the big event would prepare me both physically and mentally and focus my mind on that moment... and it's also a great way to banish any doubts and depressive thoughts

... perhaps the day before, I would find I've never felt so strong and alive before...

And then there's the question whether this is all completely standard procedure, or there's some kind of bargain behind it.
Not in terms of the severity of my torture - that would be unnegotiable! - but perhaps if I fulfill the requirements of obedient participation I could save my family or community from some measure of public disgrace, or so... my motivation to hold up...

The person who'd be doing that - I don't imagine him as a beastly brute, or someone who acts out of hatred - I'd envision someone I could respect, who's doing what's right and as hard as it may be, I accept that. I will hold up as well as I can, and I do think I'd be able to keep my self-control during the preparation and getting ready. I'd sure have my share of sleepless nights and fretting but I'd probably succeed in carrying on till the day arrives. Though I'm sure he would know how to make me break once it begins...
An amazing account. Thank you.

I as a man also like the idea of acting more shall we say sophisticated. I don't at all like the idea of being a dribbling beast or mindless brute. Plus if you want to make a woman fearful a skilled torturer and intelligent mind can do that with just words I once said the below to a girl who I had restrained on a rack. I had pulled her limbs tight and was holding her head softly by my right hand as I looked down on her.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle"

With large eyes she look back to me "Wh.. Wh... you will?"

"Of course I will. Well in the beginning at least. I don't like it when my victims pass out in the first hour from the pain"

I then Went to grip the ratchet of the track to tighten her but the look on her face as those words sunk in was priceless. So much was inflicted by just finely picked words. Then the pain of the rack only added to that.

Plus I like to be a gentleman and see no reason I cant maintain that, even as I apply torture or measure up a woman for a custom made device to be inserted into her. I see you like that idea as well so I was wondering what you would think to that being elaborated. Perhaps a more fully body inspection and maybe some questions that imply the nature of the punishment but still leave it a mystery. For instance.

You are alone in the kitchen of your apartment. You're wearing a short skirt and are about to make breakfast. But as you do all you can think about is the punishment you have been sentenced to feel in one week. You don't know the details or how cruel it will be. As the days go by one minute you want to pick up the phone and demand to know the details, one minute you want mercy or at least an extension of time and sometimes you wish it would just be over. It is consuming up.

You revive a knock on the door. the knocks are hard with an almost authoritative feeling to them. Answering the door you see a young man in a suit. He is well dressed and has a firm look about him.

"Good morning Miss I am hear regarding the punishment you are to receive. Do you mind if I come in?"

You open the door fully, standing back and gesture with you hand for him to enter.

"Thank you miss" He says as he steps inside

You stand nervous of what might happen as he asks directly "Part of your punishment requires me to inspect your vagina to make sure the correct size implement us used on you. It is important it is wide enough to cause discomfort but no so wide as to, well, let's just make sure we get it right. Do you mind if we use the table?"

With hesitation you reply "No sir we.... can use the table" You just want to run or at least object but you know that they will catch you and make your punishment even more severe or even fatal.

"Very good miss now please sit on it with your legs parted and lean back. Don't move or try to interfere with the inspection or I am authorized to cause you pain"

"Yes sir" You nod then sit on the table. You then widen your legs so he can access you and lean back. Despite the pull of gravity you almost have to force yourself back. you now feel totally exposed, vulnerable and at this mans mercy. You can feel your heart beat in your chest, your breath quickens. You then gasp gripping the sides of the table with your hands as you feel him move his hands up your short skirt then grip onto your underwear. With care he peals it back and down your legs. You allow your legs to close so your underwear can be slipped off. You then place your legs back in the open position. You feel cool air on your labia.

Turning your head to the side you see it's a nice day out side. You try to distract yourself but it fails.

He says "Now remain still miss or I will use pain on you if I must"

You lift your head and nod to show compliance before letting it fall back and closing your eyes. You feel his fingers almost crawl up your inner thigh to your most private of places. Two of his fingers then press between your lips and as pushed inward. You want to close your legs but you fight the urge. You gasp for air as if you had just been underwater. Your whole body trembles as you are violated.

Deeper he probes into you pushing on the walls. He is feeling how wide you are. You are letting him feel you so he can make sure the device put in you causes discomfort. Or does he mean pain? Does he want to make sure the device makes you scream? Makes you cry? Or harms you in some way? you hope not.

A tear rolls down your cheek that you wipe away as you don't want to show it to him. As time passes he keeps exploring you and you look down your body to see him. He looks back and asks "Miss do you mind if I ask you some questions. I need to ask a few things as we prepare for your punishment"

"No.. No sir I don't"

As he moves his fingers inside you he asks "Have you ever passed out due to excessive pain before miss?"

Now at that point what would be going on in your mind? Would you deliberately resist to see what "Pain" he will use on you? Or would you cooperate with the man. As time goes on would you become more comfortable and actually try some small talk with this man? Or maybe enquirer as to what your punishment is to be?

Thank you Malins for sharing now I wonder what you would do. Also If anyone else wishes to comment please feel free. Go on resit a little.... See where it takes you.

I also think the idea of being nice to a woman and respecting her is a thing both parties would like. I could even see myself helping a frightened woman and reassuring her as she faced her fate.

I also like the idea of maybe the woman knowing she is to be tortured but not knowing the details. Then the unknown nature can inspire fear in her as she fears the worst.

I second nearly all of what Eul and Malins have written here already, but would like to underscore especially the fact that I personally don't like tortures that might disfigure or dismember. I an particularly adverse to breast torture that mutilates or disfigures. Whipping, pinching, electric shock to the breasts are ok, but anything beyond that turns me off. Otherwise just about anything goes that makes me feel helpless and vulnerable, whether it's being stretched on a rack, strung up, crucified, or whatever. Oh, and in some ways it's the threat, the dread anticipation of what is about to be done to me ... to be in peril ... that is most stimulating/exciting.
Thank you for sharing. I also really don't like the idea of mutilating a woman. I like breasts whipping, pinching ect. But would be very turned off by the idea of blood. I have written about crueler torture and some of you have read those stories. I have written one where the pear was fully opened in a woman but those were stories about the inquisition and more for drama then a torture I would consider doing to a woman. As with this story and the next one I'm working on I'm choosing to do less damaging tortures or ones I would do myself to a woman. I find that makes it more real to me as it is a thing I would maybe do, or you may have done to you?

I'm actually am a caring man and look want to look after a woman (sounds strange doesn't it?) but I do. I would never want to do anything she was not comfortable with or would hurt her. Outside of bondage with a woman I think I'm a caring, loving kind of guy. I certainly don't want to dominate a woman all the time preventing her from enjoying life.

Following on from before with the idea of you receiving a letter stating you are to be punished I would not have that punishment permanently harm you if I were the one carrying it out. I would use fear to build anticipation and restrain you so you felt vulnerable. Then cause you pain without risking damaging you. I would be authoritative but not ever brutish and if I saw you were too overwhelmed by fear I would help calm you so you could face your punishment.

I personally like racks or the image of a curvy woman on the cross as I hold a whip in my hand, her body presented for me. Crux can be done in a way that causes no damage at all but presents the victims body in a way that is accessible. One thing I have always wanted to do is have a woman on a cross and after whipping and other tortures are complete. Eat her out while she is still on the cross. I like the idea of her fighting to part her legs as I lick her after being so cruel, perhaps its a reward for taking the lashes so well.

Thanks for sharing Barbaria.

It is consuming
Yes my thoughts have been running in circles. And my daily routine has broken down a bit.
So...
answering the door
... it might be despite the situation the first thought in my mind is... oh god my place is such a mess! A dump!
What will he think of me!?! (the table is mostly cleared though...)
But then of course this isn't umm a date or so... but still, it feels important for me to make a good impression...
Do you mind if I come in?
In a way I'll be grateful that he's taking control, taking matters into his hands.
Ending the agony of waiting, the self-torments of my imagination running wild, the doubts and the panic attacks.
On the other hand, now it's becoming real. Yes this is really going to happen. This is only the beginning. The first intrusion.
"Thank you miss" He says as he steps inside...
But I'm telling myself at least this isn't happening in public or in front of some leering crowd! That would be so much harder to bear...
"Yes sir" You nod then sit on the table. You then widen your legs so he can access you and lean back. Despite the pull of gravity you almost have to force yourself back
Hmm, a suggestion - scatter some thumbtacks over that table ;)

I try to keep control of myself as I feel him probing deep inside me. But I'm trembling and that I don't resist is not so much an acheivement of self-control - I want to resist with all that's in me (even if I know it would make things worse) but I find myself as if frozen.

A voice inside me tries to tell myself, to insist to myself, in vain, that this is not so much different from an examination.
But just, it's with the intent to find out how to best hurt me... although right now he's not really doing that -- yet.

Though I know about that, having to go somewhere where they'll hurt me very badly, but that was necessary, and in the end all for my good.

This... it will be different.

I almost wish he would hurt me.
Right now, really hard.
In a way it would be easier, I could let go, I could scream and struggle and let go of myself...

And then the question.
The very first question to do with my punishment.
"Have you ever passed out due to excessive pain before miss?"
I can't answer, I turn my head, try to hide behind my hair, bury my face against my shoulder, whatever.
The truth is, no. I've never passed out from pain.

Silly me, I've passed out from seeing blood (other people's, I can cope with my own); and I've gone into those weird catatonic absences from being overwhelmed by both emotion and pain... but I've never passed out from sheer pain by itself.

This... I understand my punishment will be completely beyond anything I've ever been through.

I can't help but sob, deep violent sobs shaking my body as all the locked up fear and dread breaks out.
And he's still inside me. Feeling me convulse about him.
And then...

Yes my thoughts have been running in circles. And my daily routine has broken down a bit.
So...

... it might be despite the situation the first thought in my mind is... oh god my place is such a mess! A dump!
What will he think of me!?! (the table is mostly cleared though...)
But then of course this isn't umm a date or so... but still, it feels important for me to make a good impression...

In a way I'll be grateful that he's taking control, taking matters into his hands.
Ending the agony of waiting, the self-torments of my imagination running wild, the doubts and the panic attacks.
On the other hand, now it's becoming real. Yes this is really going to happen. This is only the beginning. The first intrusion.

But I'm telling myself at least this isn't happening in public or in front of some leering crowd! That would be so much harder to bear...

Hmm, a suggestion - scatter some thumbtacks over that table ;)

I try to keep control of myself as I feel him probing deep inside me. But I'm trembling and that I don't resist is not so much an acheivement of self-control - I want to resist with all that's in me (even if I know it would make things worse) but I find myself as if frozen.

A voice inside me tries to tell myself, to insist to myself, in vain, that this is not so much different from an examination.
But just, it's with the intent to find out how to best hurt me... although right now he's not really doing that -- yet.

Though I know about that, having to go somewhere where they'll hurt me very badly, but that was necessary, and in the end all for my good.

This... it will be different.

I almost wish he would hurt me.
Right now, really hard.
In a way it would be easier, I could let go, I could scream and struggle and let go of myself...

And then the question.
The very first question to do with my punishment.

I can't answer, I turn my head, try to hide behind my hair, bury my face against my shoulder, whatever.
The truth is, no. I've never passed out from pain.

Silly me, I've passed out from seeing blood (other people's, I can cope with my own); and I've gone into those weird catatonic absences from being overwhelmed by both emotion and pain... but I've never passed out from sheer pain by itself.

This... I understand my punishment will be completely beyond anything I've ever been through.

I can't help but sob, deep violent sobs shaking my body as all the locked up fear and dread breaks out.
And he's still inside me. Feeling me convulse about him.
And then...

Sounds like you like the idea or the man coming to visit first. Sounds like you really like the idea of a build up to the punishment. Days of your mind running wild, you imagining the worst, the fear that comes from not knowing. All the questions like what is he measuring me for?

Wouldn't it be cruel if when it came to your punishment you saw the device to be inserted into you and he had got the measurements wrong and it was too large? Or maybe he had done it to watch you scream knowing the device you be very painful for you?

What if after that question he asks about if you have a will or any next of kin to be informed if you were too expire? Too much?

Then after the questions he leaves you on the table and calmly exists. There you are laying on the table with your legs still parted staring at a ceiling fan going round. You can still feel him inside you even though now he is gone. You still fear what is to happen.

From what I have gotten from you very interesting women (and thank you for sharing by the way) is that you would like to have a story about the build you to a punishment where the details are a secret. You would like to explore the build up in detail then have the main character punished in a way that is cruel, painful but not disfiguring?

It's been interesting to here your thoughts but please feel free to add more if you like.

Sounds like you really like the idea of a build up to the punishment.... you imagining the worst, the fear that comes from not knowing.
Yes I guess that's true. See "What I Don't Know" :)

I think one thing that might seem ridiculous but shows up in my fantasies is that in a way I'd want to put my trust in the person who'd be punishing me, to do a thing that's right for me. And he needs to know what he's doing.
(I should say that probably like most here, I don't just have one weird fantasy but an entire constellation of them and some of those also deal with outright degradation, but they are very difficult to communicate.)

So, ummm, that measurement ought to be right.
If he 'just gets it wrong' well then he sort of loses my respect, does that make sense?
I need to be able to rely on him knowing how to do it right.
If somethign comes up, if they decided to make my punishment more severe for some reason (such as only now finding out what a vile felon I really am ;) that would be something else.
Or maybe I misbehaved somewhere along the way.
But you know, just him 'getting it wrong' doesn't turn me on. Sorry!

That bit about informing next of kin and so. You could work that into the scenario. Mock executions can be a nasty and very unsettling torture. And maybe they could just have me deliberately overhear some conversation, something like 'Those humanitarians are bothering us again, damn bleeding hearts, but we've arranged with some Red Cross representative for handing over her remains' and watch me go :eek:
You would like to explore the build up
I sure do... there are no hard and fast rules.
But what I don't like at all is stories that follow some predefined script, just going through the motions. There's got to be a place for me in the story where I find myself. Yeah. I'm that demanding!
the details are a secret
That can be very exciting, ... but there are always different approaches, maybe the details are revealed and it's about how I find a way to realize that's right for me.

Yes I guess that's true. See "What I Don't Know" :)

I think one thing that might seem ridiculous but shows up in my fantasies is that in a way I'd want to put my trust in the person who'd be punishing me, to do a thing that's right for me. And he needs to know what he's doing.

I don't think that is ridiculous at all. I totally get it and that way it is closer to a real bondage session you might be in. If you were going to let a guy like me restrain you and torture you in some of the ways we have described then you would need to trust that person. And I mean trust them a lot. That way you can enjoy the fantasy without worrying about injury.

For instance if you were to have a session where you were to be say, lowered onto a wooden horse with a horn/phallus on top that was going into your vagina then you would have to be sure I got it right or you could be seriously hurt. I want a woman who I am "playing with";) to fear the pain, the idea or torture not fear that I'm going to do something stupid. Then that way you could lose yourself in the session and enjoy it. So I am totally with you on that one.

Following on from that I agree the man measuring you should not just get it wrong because of a mistake. I put a lot of myself and my experiences into the male characters I write about. So I like all there actions to be calculated, deliberate and with no room for error. So if your were in a bondage session and the man gets something wrong that would not be acceptable. So again I agree totally.

There maybe place to increase the width of the phallus to be used in your torture if you were to lie or deserve it. But then the increase would be calculated very carefully.

For instance.

Arms bound behind your back and naked you are escorted into the chamber. Normally a man's firm hand would be reassuring but this servers to only make you feel powerless as you face your punishment. Entering the cold room you see in the middle is a wooden horse with chains hanging above it, the device of your punishment. On the very peak of the horse is a round wooden cylinder and you immediately realize that is what you were measured for.

Your first reaction is to close your legs but it is no use, it is going inside you. Gripping your arms your torturer walks you to the horse. Each step bringing you closer to a device designed to humiliate and cause pain. The steps are hard to take.

As you near it you find yourself looking right at the phallus which is about eye height. Your lips quiver as he touches the tip of the phallus telling you where it is going to go. Your wide eyes then turn to him after you see how wide it is and he says.

"I'm sorry but as you lied to us I was asked to widen the phallus. You really have no one but yourself to blame for this. I calculated a fair increase to add to your suffering"

You nod in acceptance, lying to this man was s stupid thing to do and he is right to make you pay.

"If will be harder as it enters your vagina and it will strain your vaginal wall more than normal. I recommend you try to remain still on the horse to lessen the damage. But please know we have a doctor here who can teat you should you be unable to keep still during your whipping"

What do you think of that scenario. After writing that I just realized that I could pretty much build a story from our conversation.:devil:

I can see you really like the build up and to be honest I have enjoyed writing about them. A girls mind is such a beautiful thing to play with.....

I'll also have a read though those stories. I'm defiantly very interested in writing a story along these lines but I have one I need to finish first.

This is an outstanding story — a great read. Am strongly of what perceive to be the Windar persuasion: after the run of a good satisfying sm predicament tale, with an appealing victim, it is such a waste of smart and attractive womanhood to have a dire ending.

In this story the developing personal relationship between the appealing lady and her would-be tormentor, leading finally to trust and submission is sublime. Many bravos.

True confession: a sort-of good guy saving the distressed damsel will satisfy my male ego every time.

I agree with the points that Barb , Eul and Malins have written. I would like to add that the thought having the pear inserted inside me and slowly opened and closed causes me fear but yet at the same time turns me on. Having objects inserted into me against my will is a torture that I have discovered during my time here on CF and has become part of my fantasy .

I agree with the points that Barb , Eul and Malins have written. I would like to add that the thought having the pear inserted inside me and slowly opened and closed causes me fear but yet at the same time turns me on. Having objects inserted into me against my will is a torture that I have discovered during my time here on CF and has become part of my fantasy .

In my experience, the psychological construct is in an equal footing with the physical torture. With an ex, we used to sit in some busy coffee shop, where he dictated to me the details of how he would torment me at the next session, a sort of contract, thus creating an unbearable anxiety, an angst that augmented my arousal as to make the anticipation as excruciating as the torments would be.
A masochist I’m but suicidal I’m not, hence I share Barbaria1, Eul and Malins dislike for disfiguration, dismembering and tortures that may cause permanent damage, although the notion of a couple of serrated files, like the ones dentists use for root canals, piercing my clitoris is somewhat disturbing...

Mandatory Reading.
Have already lauded this story with its personal/trust development between the fair lady and her would-be torturer, and its ending.
However, the discerning personal discussions found in this thread shared between Darkmind and these exceptional ladies should be mandatory reading for anyone either writing fictional stories about or living the reality of sm scenes.
H

Back
Top Bottom