The Forbidden Drink - A Story In 4 Chapters

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
The Forbidden Drink - Chapter 4

Kathrin fought desperately against the pressure on her bladder. She did not want to pee in any case in front of the eyes of these vile people.
But nature did not ask about Kathrins fear and shame. When she was not paying attention for a moment, her locks opened and it was too late to stop it.

Her swollen bladder emptied itself. A bow of water shot out from Kathrins lap and poured on the grass floor in front of the cross.
The crowd yelled enthusiastically.
"Peepee!" they cried, laughing. "Peepeepeeeee!"
Kathrin felt so ashamed that she wished to die. She liked to crawl inside the wood that holded her body.

Instead, she hung naked and spread out in front of the crowd and the water gushed wildly from her lap. It did not stop. People laughed and laughed.
Kathrin couldn´t stand it no longer. It was too much for her. The shame, the pain, the fear of death. She collapsed sobbing, what made the water jet from her lap become even stronger. Promptly the audience screamed by laughter.

"I can not!" Kathrin wanted to scream, but she only could manage a little croak. She hung still and moveless on the cross; totally exhausted. The rippling stream from her lap finally dried up. But the pain came back stronger than before. It seemed impossible that the monstrous pain could get even more intensifly but exactly that happened.
Kathrin began to howl. She howled like a tortured dog. She could not stop it at all. The horrible pain permeated every fiber of her naked body. Kathrin felt her body going in a horrible cramp. All muscles started to cramp. The pain was so strong that she almost lost consciousness.
She screamed but what came out was just a little softly whimper. Her voice broke. She could only whimper.
The cramping was getting worse. Kathrin felt her whole body on the cross bending like a bow. Her hands and feet teared with unbelievable force on the nails. She thought to heard a faint groan, as the wood of the patibulum bent a little bit so hard did her body work on the cross.
From Kathleen's throat came a gasp, followed by a pitiful squeak.

That's it! It's over! Now I will die!, was all she could think.
The tension increased further. Now she was completely unable to move on the cross, all muscles tensed to the limit. She could hardly breathe.
I'm dying!, she thought in horror. I'm dying!
Then she blacked out. All pain ended into the darkness she felt.
It was over.

As Kathrin woke up, the bright afternoon sun touched her face.
"What?" she said and stood up. She came up behind the display of the market womans stall.
"What was that?" Kathrin muttered. Her knees wiggled, feeling totally without any power. She discovered a stool and sat down.

"Wow! What a nightmare!" she whispered. "This elixir gave my a dream that felt so real that I ´m still thinging I was there in that old Roman time. Man! What reality!
She still believed believed to feel the after-effect of the horrific crucifixion. All over her body, she felt the going away signs of horrible pain she had endured on the cross.

Suddenly she saw something on her right wrist. She looked more closely. There was a small scar. It was located at the exact spot where the iron nail was been driven through Kathrins wrist. She turned her hand. On the other side was the sme scar. She looked at the other hand: The same scars.

"That cannot be real!" Kathrin wispered. She took off her sandals. In the middle of her foot was a small white scar. She turned her foot - the same scar in her sole. Also the other foot wore scars. While Kathrin looked at them, it seemed to her as if the scars on this foot were not so good to see.

She inspected her hands again. And she saw the scars fading away second by second.
They dissapeared in less then twenty seconds. But they had been there. Kathrin had seen them with her own eyes.
"I'm really traveled in time, I was really nailed to the cross!"

Kathrin stared at the bottle of the drug: "Pretty strong stuff! Drinks like this should be forbidden!"
Although ... Now that she was safe and she had to stand no fear of death ...
Kathrin felt herself blush.
Did you like it?, whispered a little voice in her head. Didn ´t you always want it? How many times have you dreamed of being nailed to the cross and to suffer from the nails? Now you have experienced it. Only the fear of death was lousy. Without that fear of death you would have enjoyed it.

"Enjoyed?" Kathrin whispered. "Well ..."
Now that it was over, you actually liked the reminder, the little voice in her head wispered. "If it was not the terrible fear of death ..."
Kathrin reached for the bottle with the elixir and read the label:
"Tempus Mutare."
"Change the time."
She turned the bottle and found an instruction manual.

Attention! Only drink small sips! A small sip can send you on a travel of six hours into the past. Two sips will double the time. Not drink too much! With each doubling of the drink the return will be more difficult. One sip should be enough!

"Six hours", Kathrin said. "Well five of those hours I was crucified. Wow! Five hours on the cross!"
She counted in head: "If I take two sips, I had eleven hours on the cross to endure Eleven hours ..." She looked around. Nobody was there. Especially not the market woman.
Hundred euros, she thought. Hundred euros ... and no more fear of death ... Only the incredibly intense experience of a real crucifixion ...
For a hundred euro I could experience it at least thirty times ...
Kathrins heart began to bump hard against her ribs.

Lycca the healing serpent peeking out of the neckline of the market trader. They stood in the shade of a tent and watched the girl at the market stall.
"Sssshhee wasss on a voyage", hissed the snake.
"Yes," replied the woman.
"Will sssshhee become a thief?"
The dealer shook his head: "Not this little sweetie. She is a honest one."

"To whattt time did ssssshhee travel?" asked the healing serpent. They watched as the young girl put onehundret euros at the spot where shortly before the trip elixir had stood. Then she looked around. She did not see the woman and the serpent. She left the stall and went away without looking back.

"I have no idea where she was," said the market woman. "The person who is taking the drink is traveling to where he always wanted to go: At the court of Louis XIV, on one of the ships of Christopher Columbus, in the world of dinosaurs ... God only knows where this girl was when she fainted a few minutes laying on the ground. But I like to know. "

"Yessss" hissed the snake. "Me to! Sssshhee looked so relaxxxxed and happy."
The market women looked behind the leaving girl: "We´ll never know. Come on. Let's go. Tonight we have to make new elixir for our special customers. Many come back after the first bottle and then they have to pay five hundred euros for each additional bottle. Way of doing business. Way we earn our living."
"Righhhhttt" hissed the snake and disappeared under the clothes of the market woman.
The shopkeeper looked at the young girl left the Middle Ages Market with quick steps.
"Have fun with the elixir, honey," she whispered and smiled.

T H E E N D

Last edited by a moderator:
The Forbidden Drink - Chapter 1

(for LittleSis)

is that not right?

Sis osr Siss? Same or not same person of dedication?
It happens all the time, madiosi.
It's LittleSiss but I don't mind any form people choose to use. Just call me Siss.
;)

Excellent writing Sassi. I just finished the first chapter. I don't think your English writing skills detract from the story at all. If anything, given your background and the characters, I can imagine a woman with a sexy German accent narrating. I also love the time travel element. Prost!

Excellent writing Sassi. I just finished the first chapter. I don't think your English writing skills detract from the story at all. If anything, given your background and the characters, I can imagine a woman with a sexy German accent narrating. I also love the time travel element. Prost!
To many Alcohol Adobe! ;-)

I think, i call you LittleSiss. I am 191cm and 108kg. You more?
OK, big guy! This is Sassi's thread, so lets not turn it into anything else.

It's a wonderfully written and imaginative story and I simply can relate to many of the same fantasies she has had.

Back
Top Bottom