The Forbidden Drink - A Story In 4 Chapters

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I think, i call you LittleSiss. I am 191cm and 108kg. You more?

I think I'll call you 'Sir'

OK, big guy! This is Sassi's thread, so lets not turn it into anything else.

It's a wonderfully written and imaginative story and I simply can relate to many of the same fantasies she has had.

Sassi, you can tell us all to shut up, and we will :rolleyes:

But if you're like me, you'll love the Crux Chatter :D

Yes - you'll have noticed this is a chatty place! :D
If you think it's going too far off track, let me or other staff know,
we can do magic things like moving the chat off into another thread ;)
But anyway, your lovely story is now copied into our chat-free Archive,
a worthy place of honour for it, where people can enjoy it uninterrupted. :cool:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-forbidden-drink-by-sassi.3903/#post-130836

Sassi, if that was "wrongish", I don't want to be rightlish!:D That was fantastic and spellbinding!:) I hope it was the first of many more!:bdsm-heart: As others have said the rare bit of translation error only adds a bit of character to the writing.

Yes - you'll have noticed this is a chatty place! :D
If you think it's going too far off track, let me or other staff know,
we can do magic things like moving the chat off into another thread ;)
But anyway, your lovely story is now copied into our chat-free Archive,
a worthy place of honour for it, where people can enjoy it uninterrupted. :cool:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-forbidden-drink-by-sassi.3903/#post-130836
That is what I love about this place, how the threads seem to always go sideways:p This On-line Community is absolutely the best one. The other forums that I used to be a member of were nowhere near as fun as this one. There is a lot of humor and craziness.:D
After a hard day of work I really look forward to these forums to have fun, and read great stories like Sassi's.
And what a great story it is! I just read the final two chapters this evening, and Sassi you have a wonderful imagination.

I would buy a bottle of that forbidden drink for 100 euros, hell, I would pay ten times that to live out a fantasy:devil:

Last edited:
I meant LittleSiss but I allways write in Wronglish. Sorrie! :D
I really am serious... It doesn't matter!!!
Really!!!

You are doing well.

Does the magic potion go out of the body after a while? Never mind.....

I like your mention that the Romans did different types of crucifixion. Also enjoyable is Katherine's surprise at how the real thing is far different from the fantasy. This makes it seem real.

Hit on the humiliation! There she is naked on display in front of mocking strangers. She will only know the depths of pain and humiliation until the crows eat her.

Thank you for sharing.

We have to wait! I mean, rather wait and read a really good story, do not wait and as a not so good get.
My grandpa always said: "Shoo, shoo - botch, bungle". In the calm before the (quality) is.

Do carry on... The form will appreciate your innocence as a new member...

...if they don't pull you in the web of intrigue...

View attachment 150773

...t
yep innocent as a new-born babe...............and note she is a redhead and a cute one too. I'll ever temping that one on the right way for me

Back
Top Bottom