The Forum Archives

Go to CruxDreams.com

windar

Teller of Tales
I've recently discovered that quite a few people are unaware of the existence of The Forum Archives. Actually, since it's a rather small print under the logo, this isn't surprising. Is there a way to make it more prominent, especially given the great work of Eulalia and Madiosi in creating the pdfs and nice covers?

I've recently discovered that quite a few people are unaware of the existence of The Forum Archives. Actually, since it's a rather small print under the logo, this isn't surprising. Is there a way to make it more prominent, especially given the great work of Eulalia and Madiosi in creating the pdfs and nice covers?

Good suggestion!

This section is for our loyal members who are with us for a long time. Therefore, it is invisible and is a surprise and a reward for loyalty to the forum:amen:

;) Follow that! :p

I think what works best is recommending stuff in the Archive whenever you spot an opportunity,
especially if you include a link (copy the url for the story etc. you're recommending
and paste it into your recommendation post) Whenever I do that, I notice several members,
especially newer/ quieter ones 'discover' the Archive and start downloading from it.

Why were my posts removed from this thread?

Don't think I ever looked at the archives, although I see that link. I went there and noticed that while "The Serpent's Eye" is there, it's an old version without any illustrations. I realize that the illustrated version is huge, so maybe that's the reason - too big for the storage available.

Don't think I ever looked at the archives, although I see that link. I went there and noticed that while "The Serpent's Eye" is there, it's an old version without any illustrations. I realize that the illustrated version is huge, so maybe that's the reason - too big for the storage available.
I that not understand. I have here The Serpent's Eye as pdf (197MB) download and cannot refind here.
Eulalia, need you the File for repost? I have she.
here is the exquisit cover
Serpents Eye by Jedakk_01.jpg

I that not understand. I have here The Serpent's Eye as pdf (197MB) download and cannot refind here.
Eulalia, need you the File for repost? I have she.
here is the exquisit cover
View attachment 420763

That's the new illustrated version. Is that in the archive somewhere? The only one I saw was the old, un-illustrated version, also a lot of the story that's not in that one, either.

Ok, looks like both versions are there. I think Admi posted the old one. I see the new one under "Top" stories in the sidebar menu. The old one is about 200KB and the new one is about 200MB. It would be better to remove the old one if possible.

Ok, looks like both versions are there. I think Admi posted the old one. I see the new one under "Top" stories in the sidebar menu. The old one is about 200KB and the new one is about 200MB. It would be better to remove the old one if possible.
Eulalia wrote:
Just a wee uncommercial break :popcorn:

Jedakk's magnum opus (and by magnum I mean mega-magnum ;) :D)
'The Serpent's Eye'
is now available for free download in the Forum Archive:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-serpents-eye-by-jedakk.508/

thanks for mentioning that Jedakk - I was going to seek out and delete the earlier version, to be honest the new one took such a long time uploading, and I couldn't do anything else here while it was, I went off and got my lunch. Even when I came back, it wasn't quite home, I had time to wash up my dishes :p

Right, I've removed that old version. Also an even earlier one in the same folder as Faithful Sayings, but we've got a new edition of Sayings. I'll put in links between them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom