The future Cruxshop

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
In the future cruxshop, I already made some remarks in earlier years, there must be a simple procedure for the simple man with low salary.
Called simple crux.
When they in average come more then the high salaried, who surely go the the brothels from quality, the shop's owner has profit.

Simple bondage, no other fantasies. Duration maximum 20 minutes.
Before the cross is placed a vidioscreen with watching people and noise.
No sexual actions.
Exit behind the shop for all discretion.

Important for all is obligatory to sign a document that concerning the procedure you ask, all risk is for your responsibility.

How to write a commercial in crypto language in some magazines is me too difficult.

How to write a commercial in crypto language in some magazines is me too difficult.[/QUOTE
GOLGOTHA CROSSING rps 20 min. simple bt excitng. Crwd simul. No oth fantas. No X. dem. price. Csh. Discr. Cntct. xxx

The service could be expanded to couples and small groups (up to 6?).

How interesting to invent a new dictionary of abbreviations so as in the sex industry like:
BG, BGG, DP and ATM.

I will start with:
Crf n (by nails)
Crf r (by ropes)
Crf p (by pins into the flesh)
Sd (sedile)
CoT (Crown of Thorns)
Fl b d a (flagellation before, during, after)
D (Duration)
N s c m (Noise silence, cry, music)
m (minute/s)
b (blood by watercolour)
u (urine)

But I presume that the prize will escalate.

SALE

One week our Crx for half prize!
Only mo-fry 07:30-11:30h.
Golgotha Cross (simple), duration 20 m.

Coffee €3,-

SPECIAL

Sauna Cross
Max 4p, min 3p together.
Make appointment.
Only Sat 07:30-11:30h.
Duration 20m.
Special Prize.

But in reality there became a disagreement: the explanation of 20m was to undress, to be bound, crf, unbound and dress up. That implicates a total duration of crf from about 12m. "Therefore is not paid", I recommend, but the answer was that it means 20m for all. "If you want buy then 40m", they remarked funnily. But then this shop is not more so cheap as willed...

Is this shop in direct competition with Nailus Martyrs - perhaps a bargain version?
Only I'm not sure how the Nailus M people will take to a new competitive market.:cursing2: At CF, when we talk about "cutthroat competition", it means something. :fighting02::eek::D:popcorn:

In the next days I had after our crf a little talk with an elder man, bounded at the same time with me, who complained about his weak knees. "That is the elder age", I answered, "you must accept your fate." His duration was complicated with extra pain, but those for the knees he had not asked. I could not help him otherwise to talk about a little sedile to relieve the unwished pain.
We apart left the shop by backdoor to complete our discretion.

Remarkable that never there is a rest or silence in de playroom-shop. Always talking, crying, mourning as well noises from instruments, doors and footsteps. When you are bounded, de victim before you will get liberated and when you are near your time-limit the next already walks in. But Calvary was also not church.

It was told that three girls made an appointment to mount at the crx to experience how they could strengthen their friendship. High quality idea but the reality is different than expected. With fun and jokes they came in and all three hung ten minutes.
Then the tremendous pain of all muscles in their bodies made the presence and they kept silence or cried. After twenty minutes they were released, dressed themselves and left the shop silently.
They realized that the crx is no joke!

I would have a small-talk with the owner.

I said to have been discouraged because either I was alone nor there was an unknown man. Why not a mix of men and women, that likes me so democratic! He affirmed my opinion and answered to maintain an appointment-book so that by email the right time can be organized to come together.

Moral of the shop stays never personal contact with other visitors but looking is free!

A rather old man appeared in the cruxshop like a drunken sailer early in the morning. He asked for penitence and would be crf for several hours. Our owner answered that this is not possible, firstly he is too old (seems 65 or so) and secondly he was stinking from cigars and geneva. He became angry but our owner said that he could not bear the responsibility concerning his person. That is my case, he said, I have mine and yours, all is not relevant. You are wrong, said the owner, when something ugly happens or even you die then I can close the tent... And what dit you have had then? He seemed convinced, went and closed the door firmly.

The owner thought about a juridical age-limit but risks age-discrimination.

Then I got a call for the next midday when a woman would make an appointment. She agreed to be cfr with an unknown criminal BUT beforehand he had to be flagellated and the streams on his breast should be visible. This last is some problematic because the lights in the crx-room always are dimmed. But it is to endeavor if you are open for experience.
"Also he shall be completely nude."

The executors flogged my back, breast and tights. Only one time on the same place but no mercy. I like this behaviour so that the pain is imminent but not problematic. All stays in fact a game, isn't?

They bound me on the crx and I was in the same state as in the seances before. It seems that I had build a condition of recognition what feels good.

After ten minutes a rather old girl entered the crx-room, dressed in a white tunic. At the place of the crx the executor rudely teared of her cotton and fastened the shackles around her wrists and ankles. I could not see if she was punished. She got commands and orders, loud voices, that procures a ghastly atmosphere. She was completely slavish. I did not see all details since my muscles began to protest against the fixation on the rough wood. My back began to abrade.
So is it normal that the crx-time for me worked introspective and I had not so much interest in the outworld. Yes, I surely knew that she hung there, 1½ or 2 m distance, but I did not look as a spectator.

She began to groan, I too when the belly mordantly began to stretch.

My time was over and I could leave the saloon.

No time for questions, as I inexorably prefer to continue my anonymity.

It was told that three girls made an appointment to mount at the crx to experience how they could strengthen their friendship. High quality idea but the reality is different than expected. With fun and jokes they came in and all three hung ten minutes.
Then the tremendous pain of all muscles in their bodies made the presence and they kept silence or cried. After twenty minutes they were released, dressed themselves and left the shop silently.
They realized that the crx is no joke!
messa pensive 7.jpg Hum, Messa wasn't one of them ...

It is difficult or even impossible screening the good will of visitors; all persons are potential customers which bring cash.
Rest their own responsibility, but for very young (12-1-2018) and very old (13-1-2018) we will express concern.

Back
Top Bottom