The Georgia Peach - A Story of the American Civil War

Go to CruxDreams.com
COMING SOON - Exclusively to CF!

THE GEORGIA PEACH II – ALL IS FAIR

… Or is all fair? It certainly doesn’t seem that way to young, Catherine McCown. Brutally beaten and humiliated by Sherman’s Yankee Foragers, Catherine, who is General Sherman’s own Goddaughter, has been taken away from White Orchard, her family’s estate, back to the Union Camp above the Oostanuala River. There she can be taken care of, her wounds from the harsh, angry lash treated … and then interrogated some more.

Georgia peach II - Scratches.jpgUnbeknown to the General and his soldiers, her beau, a certain William Quantrill, the infamous Confederate Guerrilla leader, is watching the military convoy make its way away from the plantation and back towards the camp.

Will he ride to her rescue? Will Catherine make it through and recover from the severe, savage beating? Will she be forced to reveal the whereabout of Quantrill’s Raiders?

One week from today, on Monday 6th July, The Georgia Peach II – All is Fair, begins its exclusive serialisation here on CF. Make sure to be there and join me in another epic journey for the hapless beauty, Catherine McCown.

COMING SOON - Exclusively to CF!

THE GEORGIA PEACH II – ALL IS FAIR

… Or is all fair? It certainly doesn’t seem that way to young, Catherine McCown. Brutally beaten and humiliated by Sherman’s Yankee Foragers, Catherine, who is General Sherman’s own Goddaughter, has been taken away from White Orchard, her family’s estate, back to the Union Camp above the Oostanuala River. There she can be taken care of, her wounds from the harsh, angry lash treated … and then interrogated some more.

View attachment 872678Unbeknown to the General and his soldiers, her beau, a certain William Quantrill, the infamous Confederate Guerrilla leader, is watching the military convoy make its way away from the plantation and back towards the camp.

Will he ride to her rescue? Will Catherine make it through and recover from the severe, savage beating? Will she be forced to reveal the whereabout of Quantrill’s Raiders?

One week from today, on Monday 6th July, The Georgia Peach II – All is Fair, begins its exclusive serialisation here on CF. Make sure to be there and join me in another epic journey for the hapless beauty, Catherine McCown.
I am looking forward to it

"THE GEORGIA PEACH III - THE STEEL DOVE"

COMING SOON TO CF

It was the late Spring of 1865. The War between the States was coming to a close. Grant and Sherman had decimated the South, ruining its land and destroying its morale. It left a bitter taste in the mouths and minds of many devotees to the Southern cause.
Georgia Peach III - Cover v2.jpg
More and more troops from the Confederate armies turned to guerrilla warfare, fighting their own version of the war … a lawless version.

Men like William Quantrill came out of hiding and became active once more … women like Kate Clarke followed them …

The third and final instalment of “The Georgia Peach” Trilogy is here! Having followed Catherine McCown through ‘The Georgia Peach’ and ‘All is Fair’, you can now be with her for this final chapter in her eventful life, as she becomes Kate Clarke in ‘The Steel Dove’.

“A Georgia Peach – The Steel Dove” is being serialised from Monday 31st August, exclusively on CF … it will be wonderful to have you along for the ride!

Just read all the pdfs. One the most exciting and well written text I ever read. I love all, the manips, the texts, the effort of historical details, a story which could have happened.
Great, great thanks. Hope you'll go on with an other wild wild west story, including savage indian tribes, who knows ?

Bravo, bravo, bravo

Just read all the pdfs. One the most exciting and well written text I ever read. I love all, the manips, the texts, the effort of historical details, a story which could have happened.
Great, great thanks. Hope you'll go on with an other wild wild west story, including savage indian tribes, who knows ?

Bravo, bravo, bravo
Thank you my friend, your support is very much appreciated. I do love this genre and so maybe there will be more, perhaps. Right now I'm committed mainly to my ongoing CruxForums series 'Sexpionage', the latest of which can be found at the link below,

Latest Sexpionage Story - The Scandinavian Mission

... and all the previous stories are in the three links contained in my signature. Take a look if you get the time. Thanks again for your feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom