The Gift: A New Story, More Than 1000 Pictures !

Go to CruxDreams.com
YG 001.jpg Hi all of you,

I apologize for having produced nothing for monts. I must inform you that I have got qite important eyes troubles. For thez momebt, I have to work with one eye only ans should not get the other back before many weeks.

Here is the story of Sulpicia who was a young slave; In love with Messa, she is her girl friend. She has been bought by Caligula's officiers for his birthday and offered to him as a gift.
Sulipicia is so beautiful that Caligula's wife did not want that Sulpicia become Caligula's Slave and she imposed him to make her crucify immediatly.

TG 002.jpg

TG 003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A magnificent start, Crucificateur! :clapping:

I'm looking forward to more of Sulpicia and maybe Messa! :)

But I'm sorry to hear about your eyes, I hope you're back to full sight soon!

View attachment 273432 Hi all of you,

I apologize for having produced nothing for monts. I must inform you that I have got qite important eyes troubles. For thez momebt, I have to work with one eye only ans should not get the other back before many weeks.

Here is the story of Sulpicia who was a young slave; In love with Messa, she is her girl friend. She has been bought by Caligula's officiers for his birthday and offered to him as a gift.
Sulipicia is so beautiful that Caligula's wife did not want that Sulpicia become Caligula's Slave and she imposed him to make her crucify immediatly.

View attachment 273433

View attachment 273434
We all wish you the best, Crucificateur... and wish you full a full recovery... Your art is always enjoyed...

View attachment 273432 Hi all of you,

View attachment 273433

View attachment 273434

Crucificateur

Exquisite work, congratulations!

I wish you have a fast and efficient improvement in your eye.

Top-cat

Pleased to see you back and that your eye problem has not affected the quality of your work.

Sulpicia was a young slave well knowned and apreciated by the soldiers.
Very beautiful and also very masochist. She used to participate to those famous "orgies romaines" and particularly those with masochists practices; She was able to support violent sufferings:

TG 005.jpg

Caligula officiers appreciate her a lot and they wanted to offer her to Caligula as a birthday gift

TG 004.jpg

They mahe her prepared by a centurio before sending her to Caligula

TG 006.jpg

As she was a slave, they decided to make her free. The gift had a higher value than a simple slave...
Caligula was very well knowned (and apreciated) by all his soldiers for his crualty and bestiality.
In fact, the officiers secretly hoppe that Caligula will transform this gift in a superb spectacle for everybody

TG 008.jpg

TG 0028.jpg

TG 0029.jpg

TG 0031.jpg

TG 0038.jpg

TG 0039.jpg

TG 0040.jpg

Now, she can see Caligula her new master. Caligula also can see this wondezrful girl.
Immediatly, he wants her.
TG 0041.jpg
Sulpicia have a look to the people of the city; She perfectly knows what they are waiting for...

TG 0042.jpg
It is time to walk to her master.
He is waiting for his gift.

TG 0043.jpg

TG 0044.jpg

YG 0020.jpg

TG 0046.jpg

TG 0047.jpg TG 0050.jpg

Here is Sulpicia given to me as a gift by my officiers:

TG 0059.jpg

Immediatly, Regina, Caligula's wife understand how this nive girl will be a danger for her:

TG 0052.jpg

She do not accept that Caligula take this girl as his slave, it is far too dangerous...

Do not accept this gift !

TG 0053.jpg

Sulpicia understand that she is a problem for Caligula's wife and she wants to be really and completly offered to the roman

TG 0054.jpg

She wants to be offered by him to the people for a big masochist fest.

TG 0055.jpg

Offer me to the people and offer to the people a mugnificient fest with my body and my soul.
I offer both of them to your cruaulty, make what you want with me.

TG 0056.jpg

Offer me to the people and offer to the people a mugnificient fest with my body and my soul.
I offer both of them to your cruaulty, make what you want with me.
oh Jupiter, how those words excite me - imagine kneeling there naked,
whispering those words to the mightiest man on earth!!!

oh Jupiter, how those words excite me - imagine kneeling there naked,
whispering those words to the mightiest man on earth!!!

Yes, I can see it.

Eulalia kneels before him, the divine Caligula, Emperor of the known world.
She leans in, her breasts shifting forward gently, whispering in his ear. "Offer me to the people and offer to the people a mugnificient fest with my body and my soul. I offer both of them to your cruaulty, make what you want with me"
His heart beats wildly as he sees her in his mind, bent to his will, suffering for his pleasure. He can sense her willingness, smell her excitement!
He has condemned thousands to the arena, to the cross, before now. But never one who has offered herself so freely and completely.
His spirit rises at the thought of the special time they would share together . . . . . . . .

TG 0055x.jpg

Last edited:
What do you mean ? What kind of torture would you suggest ?

Which torture seems to be the longest and the most cruel ? Which one is inhuman for you ?

TG 0057.jpg

I suggest you to crucify me , probably the most painfull torture ever.

!!! And you would accept to be crucified for me, I mean for the people, in front of the people ?

TG 0058.jpg

For you, I am sure, I have said that I offer my body and my soul to you Caligula. If it is in the middle of the people, it will be such an excitment !

TG 0060.jpg

I imagine me dancing on a cross during hours and hours, just for you pleasure...

You mean days and days ?

Oh yes, days and days too.

And how will I fix you on the cross ? Ropes, chains, ?

Nails please, I want to be nailde on the woods.

TG 0055.jpg

Sulpicia, do you realize that you are asking me to crucify you to death ?

Yes, I do and I want. Please.

And what a most beautiful fest for the people than a nice girl dancing on a cros...

Back
Top Bottom