The Gift: A New Story, More Than 1000 Pictures !

Go to CruxDreams.com
TG 0061.jpg

Please, Caligula, make me crucified before the end of this day. I am rready.

TG 0062.jpg

TG 0053.jpg

You are right, I will make you crucify today but your agony will be absolutly inhuman

First you will be flogged and whipped to blood by my soldiers.
Then you will have to carry your croos in the city in the middle of the people and you will have to raise to the golgotha which is aabout 4/5 hours from here.
And the chief of my personal guard himself will nail you on the cross.

Nobody will be authorized to kill you before the end of your agony. You will dance to the end, that mean 4/5 days on the cross before you die...

89.jpg

Coe with me now, I will announce the fest to the people

69.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen to me all of you !

I offer to the people this superb slavegirl. My officiers offered her to me as a gift for my birthday.

For my birthday, I want to offer to the people the most mugnificient circus gaames ever !

This young virgin will be crucified today after my soldiers will take care of her

60.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

Look att her. What a beautiful young virgin. Imagine her dancing on the golgotha

66.jpg

67.jpg

I condamn her to be crucified with nails on the biggest cross possible.
She will be flogged and whipped to blood by my solders so that they can also play with her.
Then, I will offer her to you the people of the city.
She will have to carry the whole cross in the city before walking to the golgotha. She will have to walk about 4/5 hours before to be nailed on the woods

68.jpg

70.jpg

Look at her. She is the most beautifull slave in the city; She could have been a wonderful sex slave but I decided to offer her to you

71.jpg

Here is the croos she will dance on before this evening. I do hope she will dance at lesat 4/5 days for our pleasure

72.jpg

73.jpg

Now, my soldiers will whip and flog this wonderfull body to blood

I love the ones where she is nude, alone, and vulnerable among a whole lot of distinctly unfriendly Romans...:eek:

First flogging:

Sulpicia wil be flogged by the special Caligyula's guards. In a small place of the castel, she will receive a short but very painfull flogging and whipping to make her suffer to blood.
When finished, the guards will give her to the soldiers for a more long and painfull flogging

001.jpg

002.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

009bd.jpg

009bf.jpg

011.jpg

012b.jpg

064.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg
Now, Sulpicia will be flogged by the soldiers in another place of the garnison

More pain and more blood...

043.jpg

051.jpg

85.jpg

She has been wached with a mixture made of salt and vinegar (in fact, my problems of eyes unable me to draw properly blood on the body. Sorrfy for that but I preferred to show the pictures despite of this trouble)

86.jpg

87.jpg

88.jpg

(in fact, my problems of eyes unable me to draw properly blood on the body. Sorrfy for that but I preferred to show the pictures despite of this trouble)
it's very vivid and just as much as is needed, Crucificateur,
and thankyou for all the work you're putting into these beautiful images. :clapping:
I especially love the ones where she co-operates in being prepared for her scourging.
(In one pic, she even seems to have tied her hair up so as to lay her shoulders bare,
though it falls down again in the next one :p ;))

Thank you tree. I must be patient some weeks and then it should be ok. Left eye can see (just some blood inside) but right one can see nothing for the moment (too much blood inside it looks like "black china ink" mixed with some water)
It is why it is difficult for me to see fine details and to work on pictures

The pictures are fantastic, Crucificateur, and I for one love them, but please don't put your eyesight at any risk!

Back
Top Bottom