The Girl From Westheimer

Go to CruxDreams.com
P

Pia

It's been tooooo long.... lots of reasons. I think after the whole episode with the girl from Ireland and the stories she told I got a bit depressed about posting... and I've been soooo busy...

Anyway, the easiest way back is to start where I left off.... So I'm re-posting and pushing on with my little old story... and I hope there'll be more...

Hope you like it. Kisses.

The Girl from Westheimer @ Chimney Rock

I remember the drive back in the bus. My head against the window. Strip malls and tattoo parlours and taco shops. Numb.

My room, a jumble of Moroccan throws and half-used tea lights, ochre sun through the dusty window, a tangle of power lines draped in Morning Glory, still in the absent breeze.

Lying on the bed, staring at the star-shaped lamp, trying to comprehend what he’d said. Six months. Three before it really starts to kick-in; a faint reassurance. They could do things that would make it easier. Palliatives. They could run a course of drugs, if my insurance would stretch. It might give me another couple, but at the cost of the three he’d promised me. My choice. That’s what he said. Go away and have a think.

Trying to think with an empty mind. Turning over nothingness, willing the ends to meet. My canvas, half-finished. A swoop of crimson over lapis. Half-used tubes, rolled up like toothpaste. Lying there, waiting for an answer.

Two days before. Dinner with friends near Galleria, and the usual chat. Girlfriends, projects, summer plans. Empty lies. Margarita tears and lipstick kisses.

Remembering dreams. Old days on the farm. Days in high school, before I headed south. The girl with pony-tails on the exercise beam, her legs wrapped around. An upside-down smile and her vest round her baby-bra. Friday nights in the cold, cheering for the boys, sneaked Buds and hands on my waist behind the icy bleachers.

Remembering dreams. Talking with Jo in my room. What we’d be and how we’d be famous and magazines and turn-ons. Crossing our legs together, pulling off our shirts. A smuggled bottle of Jack and a shared glass and stories.

Boxes of tissues and a sore head and spilt coffee grounds on the floor. I’d called my baby sister, hoping that she wouldn’t answer. Listening to the ring tone, listening to her news. She’d got her place at Columbia, aced the tests and interviews. Law school and a holiday on the Big Island to chill and celebrate her bachelors. I wanted to tell her, but the words were wrong and I hated her and hated myself and said the right thing and put the phone down and screamed into my pillow.

The cool of my shower and a pair of jeans and the drowsy heat of a Westheimer sunset. Shadows as I waited for the bus to Montrose, kicking my trainers and fingering the piercings under my T. I guess I was hoping to lose myself, find someone with no name to lean my head against on the back patio, smoke a joint and drink some shots and slide me into the next day. The shutters on the purple wall were rolled up and the usual crowd of hipsters and poison girls were chilling. A babe wandered out of Houston Ink, pushing dark blonde hair from her eyes, glancing up and biting her lip with a smile, her hand scratching her belly under a pale blue shirt. I bought her a Shiner, clinking the bottles, feeling my sweat on her arms.

We went to her place afterwards and spent the night together. We smoked a few joints and drank some more and sat with each other on her matress and laughed and pulled at each others clothes and lost ourselves in each moment until we could hardly breathe.

It was late when we woke, Saturday morning and already bright and hot. We made coffee and talked and she asked me what I did. I told her that I painted, and that I worked sometimes in a club in Montrose, to make ends meet. I told her that some nights I would work, some weeks I wouldn’t work at all. It all depended on what Shannon wanted and who the clients were. She looked at me with that tilted-head gaze that says ‘ I’m not really sure that I get this but I’m sort of intruiged...’ and so I told her about the things I did there and the men, and sometimes women, who’d come, and how they’d drink from the glasses that I gave them and how they’d speak to Shannon and how she’d whisper to me. I told her everything that I had never told anyone before. I asked her what she thought and although she didn’t answer I knew that somehow she wanted to hear about my life and that made me feel happy.

I guess we must have sat talking for a couple of hours or maybe more. Although it was me talking and her listening, and sometimes nervously asking a question. We sat close to each other and she laid her head on my lap and let my fingers trace the outline of her eyebrows and the curve of her ears and the dimples in her cheeks. And the longer we sat together, the more I was swallowed by an infinite sadness and tenderness.

‘Go away and have a think’ he’d said. I thought all afternoon, back in my room, standing in front of the easel in the heat, an angry brush in my fingers pressed against the nakedness of my breast. I thought about her and about my sister and about my choices. I thought about my paints and the oil smeared over my belly and the death inside me.

I showered and phoned the club and Shannon said I could work that night if I wanted. And then, with a frightened touch, I phoned her and asked her to come, my breath praying that she would say yes.

It was Wendesday when I saw her next. We met at Flo’s between Bering and Augusta and ordered hot chocolate and almond croissants. It wasn’t so easy to talk at first, after that Sunday night. I told her that I was so glad that she had come but I struggled to find the words to ask her the questions I wanted to ask. I wanted to hear how it had felt for her, seeing me there, waiting for her. I wanted to hear how it felt as she sat on the chaise-longue with her crystal glass of champagne. I wanted so much to tell her how I felt, how my mouth became dry with anticipation. I sipped silently from the foamy cup and wiped a buttery crumb from my lip. And all the while my hidden future sat stealthily still in the depths of my mind.

We sat quiet for a while. She fingered her spoon and parted her lips and I thought she was going to speak, but she looked down at the table, at her hands.

‘Tell me.’ I asked.

She bit on her lip, not a hard bite, a bite that says ‘I’m thinking’.

‘The thing is’, she said, ‘I was scared. At least at the start. I didn’t think I could watch, but then I wasn’t scared. I sort of... liked it. It felt strange, I mean I’m not sure I even really know you that much yet, but it was...’. She paused. I looked up at her wanting her to say the words I wanted to hear. ‘I thought it was strangely beautiful. And I think I wanted to be where you were and I didn’t know that I would feel like that and that somehow troubled me’. I reached out across the table, between the coffee cups and the twisted paper sugar wrappers and held her hand and looked into her eyes.

‘It’s ok’, I said ‘I’m glad you were there, that it was you... It could be you, if you wanted’. I dug my nails into the back of her hand until she winced, slightly, and I smiled at her and said no more.

It turned cloudy that afternoon, the sort of heavy rolling Texas clouds that creep up from Galveston and reach into the sky and pile onto each other and promise a storm that sometimes comes, but sometimes doesn’t. I sat on the floor in front of my easel and wanted to paint but I couldn’t. I touched myself and I thought of the thing inside me and looked at the calendar on the bent hook on the wall and I coudn’t paint and I couldn’t cry.

Later on, a few hours later, I made myself a sandwich, tuna I think it was, and a cup of ginger tea, and I phoned her and asked her if she’d come tonight. I knew she would. I felt my stomach tingle as she answered and said yes.

My back cried as she wiped the sponge over me, the bubbles tinged a faint pink where my broken skin had sweated blood. I lay back in the bath’s soft steam, letting a stream of bubbles rise above me as she slid herself between me; slowly letting the water rise gently around us, kissing me with open lips.

‘You were beautiful,’ she said, ‘you are beautiful.’

I didn’t see her again for a few days. Nothing days. A bit of painting and a bit of crying. And his words kept creeping back into my mind. “Go away and have a think.” I curled up in a blanket and walked around and made coffee and kicked a tin of bruses over the floor and decided that I had thought and that I wouldn’t change my mind. I phoned him and told him and he was quiet for a while and then told me what could be done, like he’d told me before, and asked me again if I was really sure and I said to him that I was.

That night I went to the club. I wanted to lose myself somehow. I spoke to Shannon and asked her what the deal was. The club was quiet, but it often is. Doesn’t mean that there aren’t punters around in the shadows who will pay for a show. She pulled me close and pointed to a guy at one of the back tables.

“Go speak to him,” she said “take him a glass of Merlot. Then see what he wants.”

I went over. I remember him so well in that dark corner by the heavy velvet curtains. May was on the stage, moving slowly to the slow music, drifting through the cigarette smoke from the tables at the front. I sat with him.

“Do you like her?” I asked. I’d always thought May was cute. Small and tight and Asiatic. An oval face framed in a black bob. She was half-naked, her legs in long black boots, her cunt shaved and painted, like her lips. She rocked her hips and lay on her belly and lifted herself and pulled on her nipples and took a cat from the rack and slashed it across herself and threw her head back and gasped and slashed it again.

“She’s pretty.” That’s all he said. Then he sipped on his Merlot.

“Am I pretty?” I asked him, and I slid my breasts out from my bustier and rolled my nipples in front of his eyes until they grew hard. “What would you like me to do?” I asked.

He touched me and pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear. And I kissed him and said yes. Why not, I thought. It would pay and it was nothing special for me. I might even like it.

We went to one of the rooms at the back. Shannon had sent Abi in too. She was used to a show like this one. He sat in a chair at the back while she tied me to the frame, my arms over my head. She asked if he’d like to strip me but he shook his head. He was a watcher.

I guess we were done in half an hour. The usual. Performance. I liked it when Abi ran the whip over me, over my breasts, over my legs. I liked it when she hit me with a crack, in my crack. I like it there. I liked it when she teased a drop of blood from my thigh and kissed it off. I liked it when my head flew back and my hair grew damp with sweat. I liked it all and I looked at him and he liked it too. And at the end, when it was over and I was hanging and gasping deeply he came to me and kissed me on the lips and grabbed me hard and kissed me again on my ear and pushed the hair from my eyes and whispered something and I said to call me. Shannon would give him my number. And he left and I stayed there, hanging on the frame, my toes dusting the floor. I like to hang there like that sometimes, to feel my skin burning and the throb inside of me. Twenty minutes, then Abi let me down and I showered and dressed. It was late, but I thought I might go to the bar in Montrose and have a Shiner and hang out for a while. It would be cool to chill out and feel the welts throbbing against my jeans and my t-shirt and no-one else knowing.

I've read the story twice, the first time in a rush, as I always do when I like something, the second with a slower pace, enjoying the quality and the accurate choice of words, the essential brush strokes of colour with which you are able to describe a place or a mood.

I wish I was half as good at doing images as you are at writing stories.

I could hate you , Pia ...
... for your absence ...
I could hate you, Pia ...
... for your missing words ...

A light brush...
A leather lash ...
Some wine,
following the curves of your body ...
This curious and panting instant,
preceding the caress ...
or the lash !

I could love you, Pia...
... for your attendance ...
... for these wonderful, inventive, hard or soft ... words ...
Can I really describe them ?
Is it not suffiscient to hear them ?

I could love you, Pia to be only ...

..."The Girl Of Westheimer" ...

f008dh06.jpg

Just happy you are back, Pia!

You can wind and twist and present the sky within a wine bottle and pour it perfectly into the crystal wide bell glass for drinking.

;)

Mean it!

:rolleyes::oops::eek:;):):bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

He didn’t call. Not straight away. Not while I was leaning back against the wall with my beer and feeling the sweat of the night on my body. I was waiting for the vibrate tight my faded blue pocket. I wandered in and sat on one of the leatherette stools and turned the phone over on the bar and ordered another beer. The music was loud and good. I loved the soreness over my breasts and the chill of the glass against my arm.

And then he called. I knew he would. He talked the usual stuff. That I was what he wanted and everything he wanted and how he’d like to be with me again. I knew he would. I let him talk for a while and then I asked him. What did he want. He went quiet. So I told him. He’d want me on his own. Not in the club, but at his place or someplace else. He’d want to tie me and undress me and cut the straps from my bra and run his hands over me. He’d want to push himself into me and slap me. He’d want to whip me until I was crying. And then to carry on and whip me some more. I could hear him breathing on his phone. I told him he could do all that if he wanted. Or something else. He could have me for a night if he wanted. He’d just have to pay. He knew that. And if it was good we might do it again. But I wasn’t sure he would. After all, he was a watcher. He was scared. Scared shitless. I told him not to worry. Everyone has a first time, then it gets easy. Too easy. Addictive easy. I knew. I told him I’d help him. I waited. I knew he’d say yes. He couldn’t help himself. He was hooked. And my body was the hook. The hook that would bleed.

I ran the glass over my lips, slowly. A girl I knew came up and put her arm around me. She took the beer from me and kissed me, slowly. I let my hand slide over her and pulled her closer, trapping her between the stool and the bar, wrapping my legs around her. She had a tight t, cut off short. We’d been together before once. In the washrooms when she’d finished her shift. We left and grabbed a cab and headed to my place and fucked hard and her nails scratched at my welts and my teeth bit on her nipples til she cried out.

He called again the next day, like I knew he would. He asked to meet at his place. He said he’d got it all ready. We talked the money and did the deal and I hung up and cried into my hands and screamed silently and smiled. Who cares anyway, I thought to myself. Who cares. My body, his body. It wasn’t mine for sure. Or it wouldn’t be, soon enough. Fuck the palliatives. Fuck the consultants. Fuck the fucking diagnosis. My body wired up on a gurney, drowning in opium. Not mine. Not mine at all. Anyone’s body. Just a body. He could have it if he wanted and if he’d pay. Cashing it in. Cashing the flesh that once was mine for a bank transfer and blood and my screams. Fine. Not what I’d planned, back in the bleachers. But fine. Just a body.

That heat. The sort you only get in Houston. Grinding the sky into the sidewalks. I love that heat. I waited by Westheimer for the bus to come along. Me and a few shoppers and a body-builder on his way to gym and a girl on her phone, texting away and plucking her teeth and looking desperate. She’d be at the coffee shop she said. I knew I wanted to ask her. Kisses and hugs and cappuccinos and cakes under the shade. Savouring the heat drifting over the sun-burnt grass. We talked about our weeks and lied and laughed.

She went inside and my phone pinged and I looked at the text.

“Have you considered our discussion?” he asked.

I turned the phone off. I had. I didn’t need to answer. I’d decided. Nothing. It was all done anyway. I wanted it my way. Maybe I was crazy. What do the months matter when there are so few of them?

I asked her to come back to my place again. We fell on the bed and tore at each other’s clothes. Shirts and jeans and clips undone and hair and kisses and the clanking of the a/c outside the window and biting and scratching and bleeding. She layed herself out and I knew what she wanted. Wrists and ankles tied to the bedstead. Her mouth open. Ice on her nipples. Needles in her nipples. Moans from her wet lips. Needles turning and twisting. Needles in her breasts. Her back arching. My body on hers and my mouth in hers and my fingers in her cunt and the needles pressed between us and the sound of the traffic fading into a beautiful oblivion.

He called again the next day, like I knew he would. He asked to meet at his place. He said he’d got it all ready. We talked the money and did the deal and I hung up and cried into my hands and screamed silently and smiled. Who cares anyway, I thought to myself. Who cares. My body, his body. It wasn’t mine for sure. Or it wouldn’t be, soon enough. Fuck the palliatives. Fuck the consultants. Fuck the fucking diagnosis. My body wired up on a gurney, drowning in opium. Not mine. Not mine at all. Anyone’s body. Just a body. He could have it if he wanted and if he’d pay. Cashing it in. Cashing the flesh that once was mine for a bank transfer and blood and my screams. Fine. Not what I’d planned, back in the bleachers. But fine. Just a body.

That heat. The sort you only get in Houston. Grinding the sky into the sidewalks. I love that heat. I waited by Westheimer for the bus to come along. Me and a few shoppers and a body-builder on his way to gym and a girl on her phone, texting away and plucking her teeth and looking desperate. She’d be at the coffee shop she said. I knew I wanted to ask her. Kisses and hugs and cappuccinos and cakes under the shade. Savouring the heat drifting over the sun-burnt grass. We talked about our weeks and lied and laughed.

She went inside and my phone pinged and I looked at the text.

“Have you considered our discussion?” he asked.

I turned the phone off. I had. I didn’t need to answer. I’d decided. Nothing. It was all done anyway. I wanted it my way. Maybe I was crazy. What do the months matter when there are so few of them?

I asked her to come back to my place again. We fell on the bed and tore at each other’s clothes. Shirts and jeans and clips undone and hair and kisses and the clanking of the a/c outside the window and biting and scratching and bleeding. She layed herself out and I knew what she wanted. Wrists and ankles tied to the bedstead. Her mouth open. Ice on her nipples. Needles in her nipples. Moans from her wet lips. Needles turning and twisting. Needles in her breasts. Her back arching. My body on hers and my mouth in hers and my fingers in her cunt and the needles pressed between us and the sound of the traffic fading into a beautiful oblivion.
Ummmm :very_hot:

The next day I rang back. I wanted to hear his voice and I wanted him to hear mine. I’d be wrong after all. I did need to answer, and I needed him to hear.

“It’s stopped being me,” I said, “My body. It just sort of surrounds me, but it isn’t me. It’s something that I live with, at least for now. If I let them have their way they will take it from me anyway with their drugs and their tubes and their procedures. So...If you agree, you can have it. I just have some terms...”

I told him what I wanted. Exactly. How I wanted it and what I would permit. And what I wanted from him. I told him the price and the way he’d have to pay. She’d never know where it came from. Just a ‘benefactor’. He’d have to trust me. Once it was done, then he could have my body.
He hesitated. But not for long. I knew I had him hooked. I think he thought of bargaining, but then he knew he couldn’t. He was silent, then he said yes.

‘Today,’ I said, ‘do it today. Leave it a day and you’ll start to think of all the reasons why you shouldn’t, but we know you want this. And I want this. And it’s a good thing for us both.’

I hung up.

I sat in my room all day, watching the sky turn orange and the shadows slant over the sheets. At four he texted.

‘It’s done.’

He sent a copy of the transaction. It was in her account. It was done.

I phoned her again. I needed her with me for the night. Just us two in my room. One last time. She came about nine.

And now the narrator has to change. She’s become the object. Nothing stays the same.

They undressed and kissed. They sat on the bed, surrounded by the flicker of tiny flames in their red and purple and blue glass cups. They let their legs entwine, rocking backwards and fowards, their bellies touching and parting, arching. Their breasts touched, grazed. They swayed, meeting and parting, two wild animals in a courting dance. They balanced, letting their fingers stray through each other’s hair, coming together faster and slower, rolling lips apart, feeling the dampness of their bodies one on another. Silently letting breathing grow deep and shallow, faster and faster. Skin on skin. Hands pulling faces close, lips close, biting, clawing. Falling, holding.
It was early when she awoke and dressed. She looked at the way the light highlighted the profile of her nose and the parting of her lips. She watched as the sheet over her breasts slowly rose and fell with the softness of her breath. She felt an infinite tenderness for her And then she left.

The bus-stop on Westheimer was deserted. There was still some of the cool before the sun in the air. She felt ready. She was wearing a pair of short cut-off jeans and battered Converse trainers. Her t-shirt was white and tied-up at her waist. Her hair tousled from the night before.
There were a few Hispanic women on the bus, big women heading home after a night’s shift cleaning the offices of oil-men downtown. And a black woman with shiny red lips. Going home too. Going west, beyond the Galleria, beyond Fountain View and Hillcroft and Sam Houston.
She got off at Westchase, by a strip mall. His car was waiting for her. No-one else was around. She went to his window and he lowered the glass and they kissed. She got in beside him and they drove off, going out of town along the Westpark Tollway, over the bayou, into the endless flatness of fields beyond Wallis. He switched on some music on the radio. She didn’t really listen to it. She stared out at the fences and the billboards and the discarded food cartons in the scrubby verge.

In the end, after a long while, they were there. He led her inside and offered her a drink, which she declined. He threw her a bottle of still water which she drank from while he went upstairs. When he returned, he’d changed into black leather pants, tight to his legs. His torso was bare. He smiled at her and asked if she was ready. She nodded that she was.

He took a length of fine rope from a table that she had not noticed and tied her wrists. She licked her lips, knowing that it was starting and that nothing would change now. Then he asked her to follow him to the stairs. At the back there was another door which led to bare concrete steps that went down to a cellar. It was what she had expected. The door was locked and heavy. The air was warm, but dry. She could hear the whirr of an A/C somewhere above.

He took his keys and flicked the light switch. He had prepared just as she had expected.

Once they were inside the room he removed the rope and asked her to remove her clothes, which she did. He bagged them and excused himself briefly, taking them upstairs. She waited, naked, still. At length he returned and motioned her over to a frame that stood about six feet from one wall, which had chains hanging from each corner. He asked her to raise her hands and fastened them tight into black cuffs, then pulled on a chain that she had not seen and lifted her so her toes barely touched the floor. Next he took each leg in turn, securing her ankles to the frame, so she was pulled open like an X. Her head rested briefly on her chest, then she looked around, anticipating the way it was to go. He came close to her, stroking her hair and kissing her on her lips and nipples, then stood back and began the whipping.

It probably lasted an hour. He would pause and pour water into her gasping mouth. Her body was ripped and torn, blood oozing from her flesh. Then he would start again. Over her back and her breasts and her belly and her legs, until he was worn out from the beating and stopped. He left her hanging there and, turning off the lights and locking the door, went upstairs.

She hung in the dark, anticipating. The welts on her body burning her flesh. Her mouth becoming dry.

He showered and changed and went to his car with the black bag. He drove back into town, all the way along Westheimer. Turning off a few blocks from her house. He found a vacant plot, covered with wind-blown rubbish, and dumped her clothes, some here, some there. Then he went back to his car and drove to Pappasito’s on Richmond and ordered some chicken fajitas and a glass of red wine.

She hung on the frame, waiting.

She heard a door, then feet on the steps and the lock turning. He would do it now. He had changed back into the leathers he’d been wearing before. He stroked her body on which the blood still ran, damp, from the torn flesh. He didn’t talk.

He released her feet, then lowered her down, until she was lying on the concrete floor, her body slowly heaving with her breaths. But he didn’t give her any time to recover. He dragged her over to where a wooden beam lay on the floor and positioned her so that her stretched-out arms just reached it. He told her to stay still, then he went to a bench where he had some equipment and came back with some plastic ties which he used to fix her arms in place along the beam. Then he felt for the place on her left wrist and marked the spot with a black pen. She stared at the grey ceiling, waiting again, as though she was anticipating something with an equal mixture of horror and hope.

At the first blow of the hammer she bit into her lip, then she screamed and then her screams dissolved into whimpers and her bloodied breasts heaved as the agony soaked through her.

Once both her wrists were nailed he went to a control which hung from the ceiling and with a click the beam started to rise, pulling her to her feet and back towards the wall. Her feet tried to keep up with the movement, and then she was on her toes and then the weight of her body was on her wrists and her screams filled the room.

He stood back and looked at her, then raised the beam once again until the backs of her knees were over a wooded post that was fixed to the wall. She was drooling now and moaning and it was not hard for him to take one leg, bend it and hold the foot against the wood. As he nailed her foot though her eyes opened wide and her free leg kicked wildly. He stopped, then reaching for another plastic tie, bound her legs together just above the calves.

Her leg still flexed but now it was easy for him to pull her other foot to the post and nail it next to the first. He cut the tie so that her legs could separate and flex and stood back to look at her on the cross he had constructed. He switched on a light and a camera that stood on a tripod, focusing it onto her as she began to writhe, slowly, watching as sweat began to bead on her stretched-out limbs. He moved to the back of the cellar room and settled down on an old leather sofa he had placed there, unzipping his pants and stroking himself till he became hard and his juices flowed out through his fingers.

He sighed, and stretched out, reaching to a small fridge next to the sofa and pulling out a Bud, which he felt for coldness, then pulled the ring on. He watched her for an hour, maybe for two.

After he had showered again upstairs he reappeared in the cellar. Her mouth was opening and closing but she wasn’t making much noise above a mumbling. He was wearing a sort of surgical suit now, in a pale green. The sort you would see in a hospital.

He moved towards her, feeling her legs and her arms, touching the cuts the whip had made. He pushed his fingers into her vagina, letting them seek out her clit, stoking it until she moaned and her whole body trembled. Then he went to his bench and came back with a sharp, curved knife. He ran it over her flesh and watched how her eyes followed his movements, then with a hand over her left breast, he slid the knife beneath and up and slowly cut through until he could lift it free, leaving a bloody red circle. She could no longer scream. He repeated the operation with her right breast.

Her belly heaved, the only visible expression of her agony.

He waited a few minutes, perhaps ten or fifteen, then taking the knife once more, placed it between her navel and the base of her sternum and slowly pressed down. She gasped and her body rattled on the cross. Once the knife was several centimetres deep into her belly he began to draw it towards her vagina, not varying how he moved the blade. At length, he had finished and a red cut ran down the front of her body.
He paused again, then discarding the knife, pushed his hands, shrouded in their rubber gloves, into the cut he had made, easing the contents of her body out until her entrails hung down between her legs. Her body trembled uncontrollably.

The following day, after he had eaten breakfast on his deck, he returned to the cellar room and removed the body from the cross. He carefully dismembered the remains, bagging each part separately, before he washed down the room with a strong-smelling carbolic.

He took his time to dispose of the remains, moving them out of the state and discarding them in places where undocumented gangs of Mexicans tended to settle their various feuds. He often watched the video he had made.

The transaction went through just as he had promised. Her sister graduated from Columbia and got a position with a law firm in Manhattan. She lit a candle once a year on the birthday of the sister who had disappeared.

So that's it. Maybe that really is it. I am not sure I can write much more.... I have so many unfinished things to do.... I love you all deeply....
NO, Pia !!! After having written that , you cant stop to write !!!
We need of you, there ; you're so much incredible , uncanny , fantastic , stupendous !!!
We (I ) need of you !:bdsm-heart:

Back
Top Bottom