The Girl With No Name

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've just about got to page 13 out of 23 - desperately trying to catch up - super story but I have to keep stopping for a rest - reading this sort of stuff rather takes it out of you when you reach my age!
Pp was so very lucky to find Doro and Lisette early and to have them quietly to himself at night his time. They real were stimulating company.

For better or worse, I had to follow her. The clamps on my nipples hurt more and more with every step I took, it was very nasty, I couldn’t do anything because my hands were tied behind my back. It was still a good way to home.

"Doro, will you take them off me?" I asked.

She stopped immediately, "What?"

"The nipple clamps, Doro, they do hurt terribly, please take them off."

"Of course, Lisette." She unbuttoned my blouse. "Just before we get home, my love. At the edge of the forest at Spuhl."

She turned the screws.

"Ow!" I cried, she’d scresed the down even tighter, "Don’t, Doro! Not tighter!!"

She immediately turned them further. I pulled away, horrified, Goddess, what pain!

"Doro!!!" I begged. She turned to stone. I was crying out, loud and plaintive, tears were coming into my eyes. She looked at me calmly, without showing any reaction. She waited. I fell silent. Then she was satisfied. She closed my blouse and we continued on our way. Oh God, free me, I thought incessantly, please free me from any more of this, please!!!

She didn’t set me free. I’d have given anything to get rid of the horrible torturing things, but I could do nothing. I said nothing. I was afraid Dorothea would just turn them tighter still. My nipples were howling in pain, I had to fight back my tears, there was still so far to go to Spuhl!

The minutes dragged past like we were walking through syrup, it seemed to me we were hardly making any progress, although we’d come a long way. I was suffering the torments of hell. When we arrived at the edge of the forest by Spuhl, I sent up a prayer of thanks. Dorothea unbuttoned my blouse. Yes, Doro, yes! Take them off me! Please, quickly!

"Ask me to itghten them, Lisette."

I thought I had misheard.

"Say it!" whispered Dorothy. She seemed quite calm and relaxed. I thought feverishly. What should I do? Her hands shot out, she started to turn the screws tighter, I yelped.

"Tell me to go on, Lisette!"

More? My nipples are about to burst! She turned them even tighter. I screamed and started to cry, "Dorothea! D-D-Doro," I sobbed.

"Tell me to gone on twisting, Lisette!" Her eyes were regarding me coolly and calmly.

"D-D- t-turn more…" I faltered.

She grabbed the clips and twisted them. I howled out loud.

"Now do you see where it gets you if you are disobedient?"

"Yes, Dorothea," I said.

"Will you obey me in future, Lisette?"

"Yes, Dorothea."

"Really?"

"Yes, Dorothea."

She smiled at me, "Tell me to go on twisting them, Lisette!"

Oh Goddess! I cried out in pain. "Turn them, Doro," I sobbed through my tears. She continued tightening. In my nipples pain exploded in supernovas. I was howling out loud, shrieking. I was stood before my cousin, my hands tied behind my back, I could do nothing, I had to obey her.

She was looking at me with interest, watching what was happening to me. She watched as I wept. I could do nothing else, I didn’t dare to implore for mercy, for fear she’d just turn the clamps still tighter. I stood in front of my cousin and sobbed aloud. I didn’t care if anyone could hear me in the forest, my surroundings were no longer real, I only felt the terrible pain in my breasts.

Dorothea looked around quickly. "Kneel down, Lisette," she commanded, I obeyed at once, and fell to my knees in the middle of the narrow forest road before her. She took out a safety pin, lifted up her skirt at the front and pinned it up to her blouse. Upskirt she was still wearing nothing. She approached me. "Satisfy me, slave," she ordered.

I responded immediately, sobbing I began to pleasure her with my lips and my tongue, while I was trapped in a universe of pure pain and suffering horrific agony. She started to moan. "Aah! Yeah!" She groaned in delight, "Yes, slavegirl! Keep it up! Satisfy your mistress, be obedient!"

I was obedient. I wanted to do nothing but obey. I wanted to be the most obedient slave in the world. The pain made me obedient. While I suffered, my cousin revelled in her pleasure. She grabbed me by my hair, held me close as she enjoyed my service. She loved my tongue, my lips and my loud sobs. She came with a soft cry.

Panting, she took a step back. "Oh that was good," she sighed, "Was that good!"

She looked at me. "Get up, slave!"

I immediately stood up.

When Dorothea lifted her hands and they approached me, I had to muster all my self-control not to shrink away from them. She reached for the clamps, Goddess! Please don’t continue tightening, Doro, I'm begging you! Please don’t! I didn’t dare say it out loud.

She started to turn, slowly, very slowly. The clamps opened and let my tortured nipples free. I wept with gratitude. After she’d taken the bondage off me, we ran home. When we got there, my nipples already weren’t hurting so much. Looking back, I found my experience very hot. My cousin had driven me with two tiny metal clips to absolute obedience. That such little things could do so much! It was incredible.

We went into the house and had a drink. Then we went to the workshop. Little did I know that my sufferings were not yet over...

(well, like in Melissa's logic problem in the Coffee Shop, it can hardly come as a surprise - we know, don't we? :devil:)
A double wow for the nipple clamps chapter - see, I am catching up slowly.

"My body betrayed me. My pussy meowed so loudly that I was sure Doro and Daniel could hear it. I was tingling so much between my legs that I had to try hard not to put my hand in my crotch. Oh, yes, I did it and how! But only in the imagination! But not really! Or? Or ???"

this is what happens to those of us who spend time reading these episodes :rolleyes:
Damn it Barb - have I left my web cam on again?

Last edited:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I finally made it to the end. Notice that the last three pages were all well deserved accolades.
It has all been said already. The most exciting piece of erotic fiction ever. Translated from a difficult language, it did not lose any of its potency and I would suggest that Eulalia probably improved it. Seriously, I am actually shaking with emotion as I write this. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous and a big THANK YOU from all of us Lisette lovers, boys and girls equally I imagine.​
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::beer::beer::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

We were sitting in the regional train to Schlöhndorf. I wasn’t wearing any panties under my woollen skirt, Dorothea had once again insisted that I went without. I could bet she was wearing nothing under her denim one, she seemed to like it very much. If we have to raise our hems again by kneeling .... I quickly banished the thought.

The summer landscape sped by outside, natural scenery, not urban sprawl. I had to giggle.

"What are you sniggering about?" Doro wanted to know why I was in such a good mood. I explained it to her, she laughed. "City Council! Cool! " Then she became serious, "You were never a city child, Lisette, you’ve never liked it, you're a country kid who has to live in a prison of asphalt roads and a sea of houses. Momma says you're a very poor child, I think she means for that reason. She told me long ago she always felt sorry for you when you had to go home again, you never wanted to, Lis."

"I know," I said, "I don’t like the city. If it was a small town at least I could get out quickly and spend time in the great outdoors! But I had to ride almost an hour on the S-Bahn (rapid transit system). An hour out and an hour back - two hours of free time I wasted on ordinary school days, not a chance to get out."

My cousin smiled at me, "This year the time for you to spend outside is limited, Lisette, even at a premium, so to speak. Every day you’ll spend a little longer on the cross." I winced, quickly glanced around, had anyone heard what my cousin had said? Good Lord! We’re sitting in a train!

"There’s no one else in the compartment, scaredy bunny," scoffed Doro, "I've taken care, relax. " She smiled even wider, "Though I have to admit you look so cute when you’re frightened, you’ve got lovely red cheeks and you blush soo easily! I've been thinking all the time how you’d look if I were to strap you up right here in the train between the seats." She pointed up, "I could fasten your hands on those grab-bars, and your feet on the seat-legs down below, then you'd be standing beautifully stretched in the middle of the gangway. How would you feel?"

"You're crazy," I exclaimed. I had to giggle, what an idea, I rubbed my back against the backrest. It didn’t hurt at all, that cat o’ nine tails is a marvellous thing, you could be flogged so viciously, but the pain only lasted as long as you were being whipped, I was feeling hardly anything now. Coolly I looked at my cousin, "Do you enjoy it?"

Doro looked back, "What?"

"Beating me," I replied, "flogging me, crucifying me?"

She blushed, for a few seconds she was silent. Finally she pulled herself together,
"Yes, Lisette, I do enjoy it, a lot even." She blushed even more.

"What's nice about it?" I asked.

"Everything," she replied - how vulnerable she seemed at once! I leaned forward and reached for her hand,
"Tell me about it, Doro. Please."

"On the cross ...." she began, "alone, the fact that you do it, voluntarily. When you strip I start to tingle, I always watch carefully.... You're so willing – no, that’s not the right word, you are ...." She made a vague gesture with her free hand, "you're so .... accepting. So self-sacrificing. You seem so humble and yet so strong, Lis. You were crazy with excitement the first time I tied you to the cross, but, believe me, I was equally excited. It made me mad to to tie you up."

Dorothea was still bright red. She was stuttering and stammering, she wanted to get it out but couldn’t quite. She crossed her arms. "You look beautiful when you're tied up naked. But you’re most beautiful of all when you start to suffer, when you start squirming and moaning, when you gasp and begin to sweat, when tears begin to flow… Oh, Lisette! Not many have flowed." She was staring at the floor. "But I want to see them flow, Lis." Her voice was very quiet. "That's why it gave me such joy to whip you, I could make you cry." She lifted her head and looked at me with big eyes, "Do you think I'm insane now? To you consider I’m a pervert? "

I shook my head. "No, Dorothea." I moved over to her side and put my arm around her. "It's perfectly fine that you have these feelings." I stroked her arm, "Look, if you didn’t feel that way, maybe you’d already be bored with it. Who else would strap me to the cross, if you didn’t fancy it any more? Aunt Annie? I can’t very well ask her! I love you Doro, it’s indescribably good to have to bear it, and I'm just so glad you’re here to help me fulfill my secret desires. If it’s fun for you, all the better!"

I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me. With both hands I cupped her face. She was still very red. "Lock me up, Dorothea," I said, "beat me, hurt me, drive me to my limits and beyond - I want it! Do you get me? It makes me feel good." She nodded silently, I hugged her and rocked her.

"I can hardly get enough," she mumbled in my bosom, "You're so cute when you squirm on the cross. I feel infinitely sorry for you, but I so love to see it too, when you have to endure such agony. I want more, if you truly want more."

I gave her a kiss on her hair, "I do, Doro, believe me, I do. "

Deep, deeper, and getting so much deeper. Am now at this passage which is the first time that we have the complex Dorothea really share some of her inner feelings as the bringer of sufferings and pain. Hope for more thoughts from her side of the pair as the story continues. Really hit home for one of my persuasion.

Think Mr. Tree said it all when described it as “exquisite.”

p.s. As one new to the site, find it awkward when reading such a truly magnificent older thread as this to be able only to give comment on a particular “exquisite” passage at the story end. But it is what is, and can only be grateful to the so talented Eulalia and the original author for giving this masterpiece to us.

p.s. As one new to the site, find it awkward when reading such a truly magnificent older thread as this to be able only to give comment on a particular “exquisite” passage at the story end.
Thanks for those lovely comments Horseman68! I see your point about commenting, though if it were possible for comments on individual episodes to be added later, it might soon become hard to find the next episode! The whole story is now in a free downloadable pdf in the Archive:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-girl-with-no-name-by-elf-bride.341/

Thanks for those lovely comments Horseman68! I see your point about commenting, though if it were possible for comments on individual episodes to be added later, it might soon become hard to find the next episode! The whole story is now in a free downloadable pdf in the Archive:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-girl-with-no-name-by-elf-bride.341/

Greetings to the Northern Forest. The “thanks” are due only to you, Eulalia, and ElfBride wherever she may be. Her for the definitive writing and you for undertaking the daunting yet sensitive translation.
So must say thank you again. You both have created a seminal work for those of our sm genre. And I am still reading.

Back
Top Bottom