The Grand Inquisitor Zelfortz. Mandy's inquisition

Go to CruxDreams.com
The next author on board!
Unfortunately, I can't producing E-Books for archive and libary from this format.
Maybe it's better and useful to posting the story in parts directly as messages. I'm sure, you would earning more likes on this way. Try it!

Hi thank you,
Unfortunately, I can't producing E-Books for archive and libary from this format.
Maybe it's better and useful to posting the story in parts directly as messages. I'm sure, you would earning more likes on this way. Try it!
yes myabe i can tak in consideration, but i think that a pdf, it will be to diifcult to be open

Thank you so much for the like, i really appreciate

Hi thank you,
yes myabe i can tak in consideration, but i think that a pdf, it will be to diifcult to be open
We've many members with only bad English skills. Inclusive me, I confess. She need using Google Translate or website Translators for reading stories . You probably losing this members as readers.

Back
Top Bottom