The Great Slave Rebellion of 2018

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
It was early in 2018 when the idea came to Barbara Moore. As a member of PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Slaves) that just having slaves treated humanely still meant the women have either surrendered their freedom or had it stripped away by the slave court. She decided something more need to be done.

barb 001.jpg

She visited with her section head, a man named Despard Wragg XXIV, and his slut assistant Dorothy Brown to express her desire to form a rebellion to free the slave women from the hellish camp in Northwest Arkansas. Both Wragg and Dorothy thought the idea was more than a risky endeavor and while they allowed Barb to hatch her plan, they caution her that if she is caught PETS would disavow her actions.

court 205 C.jpg

Barb figures the best way to set up the rebellion would be to become a slave and work from within the slave camp. Barb began to send prohibited blogs about the unfairness of enslaving women. She correctly figured that she would be arrested for her messages.

computer 14.jpg

What she didn’t know was Wragg contacted the IMF to tip them off about Barb’s blogs. Soon the IMF raided her house and arrested her. As they collected her computer Barb stood half-naked before the troopers. As they wrapped up collecting evidence Barb knew soon she would be incarcerated at the slave camp.

bar in 080.jpg

Her plan is certainly coming together. Barb is ordered to strip and she is handcuffed.

slave catch 056.jpg

Any dignity she had is denied as the policemen perform a rough cavity search of her vagina and rectum. The IMF cops mock Barb saying by the time she gets out of the slave camp no one will want to use her body. She is taken wearing only the cuffs to the van in front of her home. They take their time leaving Barb standing naked on the sidewalk for ten minutes before stuffing her in the back of panel van.

Before she is sent to the slave camp Barb must be tried. It is of course just show trial. Barb is quickly found guilty of distributing subversive material against the legal slave system. Dressed in only a tight tee-shirt dress and the handcuffs that hold her arms behind her back Barb is interviewed by the media. When asked what she thought her sentence would be she shakes her hair back and defiantly says “I’m going to be a fuck toy at the slave farm. How do you think I feel about being a slave whore?”

court 244 A.jpg

Most of the media really doesn’t care what Barb thinks about her fate. They universally agree that they wouldn’t mind using Barb’s slave body no matter what she thinks.

A day later, Barb is brought to court to be sentenced. She has an expert attorney representing her.

court 251.jpg

Even with his expertise Barb is sentenced to twenty years of hard labor at the slave camp! Barb is taken to the slave camp where she will spend the next twenty years- if she behaves!

barb 002.jpg

We can only hope her plan works…

It was early in 2018 when the idea came to Barbara Moore. As a member of PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Slaves) that just having slaves treated humanely still meant the women have either surrendered their freedom or had it stripped away by the slave court. She decided something more need to be done.
And so the rebellion of 2018 starts.
IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!" :hanged::lupie::devil:

Barb figures the best way to set up the rebellion would be to become a slave and work from within the slave camp.
Naturally. What other choice could there be? :rolleyes::facepalm:

What she didn’t know was Wragg contacted the IMF to tip them off about Barb’s blogs.
That Wragg, eh? One wonders where he gets the time to hunt down and read all these blogs, but there it is. Our man in the internet. :cool::D
Even with his expertise Barb is sentenced to twenty years of hard labor at the slave camp!
I don't know, a real expert would have bargained for 40 years. :oops: What do you mean I'm doing the math wrong? :confused::doh:

I fear, we have not a revolutionary situation now.
The most people sitting full at home before TV- or Computer screens, someone with a bottle of seagrams.

The old roman rule "Bread and Games" will work further.

One times more, to see Barb on a cross suffering. But this result it's worth.
On the other side, ring me in the ears because her futurely complains.

Crumera buys up all the timber in the land.
"Need some beams for those slaves to hang on Gov'nor?"

Looks like the 60s .. fake news ... wasn’t even born yet :confused:

Both Wragg and Dorothy thought the idea was more than a risky endeavor and while they allowed Barb to hatch her plan, they caution her that if she is caught PETS would disavow her actions.

I don’t trust either of them :oops:

What she didn’t know was Wragg contacted the IMF to tip them off about Barb’s blogs.

See what I mean? ;)

Her plan is certainly coming together. Barb is ordered to strip and she is handcuffed.

Don’t all my plans come together as planned? :rolleyes:

Any dignity she had is denied as the policemen perform a rough cavity search of her vagina and rectum.

THAT was not in the plan! :confused:

“I’m going to be a fuck toy at the slave farm. How do you think I feel about being a slave whore?”

Whuy does the media always ask the same stupid insensitive question? :doh:

I fear, we have not a revolutionary situation now.
The most people sitting full at home before TV- or Computer screens, someone with a bottle of seagrams.

The old roman rule "Bread and Games" will work further.

One times more, to see Barb on a cross suffering. But this result it's worth.
On the other side, ring me in the ears because her futurely complains.
Blue state folks can comprehend them?

Tree :Saeufer: Madiosi

And when has that sort of virtue signalling ever accomplished anything? No, if you really want to get yourself crucified start a revolution, you need direct action. :thumbup::rolleyes::confused:

Historical note: every slave rebellion launched on this site (an annual ritual since 2013) has ended in mass crucifixion. Could it just be? That’s what we wanted in the first place? Hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom