The Great Slave Rebellion of 2018

Go to CruxDreams.com
The slaves arrive on Golgotha where they meet the reality of their crucifixion. Their naked bodies are treated like the condemned slaves they are. They do not have the option of presenting themselves. They are taken and forced to their crosses where they feel the roughhewn iron spikes driven through their wrists and feet with hard blows of Tree’s mallet.

crux nail 011.jpg

Their lives take the turn from young women with much in store for them to be slaves crucified waiting in pain to die.

crux 354.jpg

I approach the hill and see my sisters hanging nailed to their crosses. I know this is my fate but it is beyond what I can imagine.

hill 100 crosses 13 early b.jpg

I carry part of my cross past the crowd… OK, it’s a mob… and I am naked before them. To them I am a condemned convict carrying part of the cross I will be crucified upon. To me I am a doomed woman. They seem to like that. Our coffle of condemned slaves makes it to the top of the hill.

crux carry 076.jpg

I watch them manhandle the other slaves to their crosses and brutally nail them to the wood.

c 0058.jpg

The real torture is happening before my eyes. Kathy lies panting as she has just been nailed to her cross.

crux nail 019.jpg

Her time on the ground is short lived as three men grab the cross and hoist it with Kathy screaming in pain as her cross is raised.

crux 354.jpg

As another slave’s cross is raised I am forced onto my cross. The pain of spikes being driven through my wrists is beyond anything I have ever felt in my life. I am howling in agony and don’t feel them place my feet one over the other on the face of the cross. I don’t notice him position the spike onto the top of my foot. I scream when the mallet drives the spike both my feet with a single blow.

crux 353 C.jpg

Barb is nailed to her cross and the men begin to raise her cross. She begs for mercy but none is given. The cross is lifted and the base dives into the socket. Barb stares down as wedges are hammered around the base of the stipe. Barb hangs stunned as her crucifixion is completed.

I look up and feel my body wracked with pain in places I never knew could hurt.

c 0082.jpg

I look to my side and ask “What happens now?”

crux 371.jpg

Kathy looks at me and replies “We hang here till we die.”

Shit…

-Barb Moore, damned rebel leader

Is there not a point at which the condemned pray for deliverance from some kind of supreme being - like Jesus did. The skies darken and evil crucifiers get struck by lightning - a bit like in Raiders of the lost ark.
I'M SURE IT HAPPENS, BUT I'VE NEVER YET MET A SUPREME BEING. THEY ULTIMATELY GET DELIVERANCE, BUT THEY DON'T NEED TO PRAY FOR IT. RATHER, IT COMES WHETHER THEY PRAY OR NOT. ;)
Death-005.jpg

The slaves arrive on Golgotha where they meet the reality of their crucifixion. Their naked bodies are treated like the condemned slaves they are. They do not have the option of presenting themselves. They are taken and forced to their crosses where they feel the roughhewn iron spikes driven through their wrists and feet with hard blows of Tree’s mallet.

View attachment 619699

Their lives take the turn from young women with much in store for them to be slaves crucified waiting in pain to die.

View attachment 619694

I approach the hill and see my sisters hanging nailed to their crosses. I know this is my fate but it is beyond what I can imagine.

View attachment 619698

I carry part of my cross past the crowd… OK, it’s a mob… and I am naked before them. To them I am a condemned convict carrying part of the cross I will be crucified upon. To me I am a doomed woman. They seem to like that. Our coffle of condemned slaves makes it to the top of the hill.

View attachment 619696

I watch them manhandle the other slaves to their crosses and brutally nail them to the wood.

View attachment 619691

The real torture is happening before my eyes. Kathy lies panting as she has just been nailed to her cross.

View attachment 619697

Her time on the ground is short lived as three men grab the cross and hoist it with Kathy screaming in pain as her cross is raised.

View attachment 619694

As another slave’s cross is raised I am forced onto my cross. The pain of spikes being driven through my wrists is beyond anything I have ever felt in my life. I am howling in agony and don’t feel them place my feet one over the other on the face of the cross. I don’t notice him position the spike onto the top of my foot. I scream when the mallet drives the spike both my feet with a single blow.

View attachment 619693

Barb is nailed to her cross and the men begin to raise her cross. She begs for mercy but none is given. The cross is lifted and the base dives into the socket. Barb stares down as wedges are hammered around the base of the stipe. Barb hangs stunned as her crucifixion is completed.

I look up and feel my body wracked with pain in places I never knew could hurt.

View attachment 619692

I look to my side and ask “What happens now?”

View attachment 619695

Kathy looks at me and replies “We hang here till we die.”

Shit…

-Barb Moore, damned rebel leader

I was rather shocked at the brevity of this year's slave rebellion, it hardly seemed to get going!
This is made up for by the beautiful crucifixion scene, these hapless young women paraded to the place of death, the matter of fact way they are manhandled and raised in each other's company. Touching scenes as Barb sees her compatriots suffer stoically and hang exposed together. The final tragic Noone image is a classic, the stark finality of the moment coming home to Barb.

Last edited:
I was rather shocked at the brevity of this year's slave rebellion, it hardly seemed to get going!
This is made up for by the beautiful crucifixion scene, these hapless young women paraded to the place of death, the matter of fact way they are manhandled and raised in each other's company. Touching scenes as Barb sees her compatriots suffer stoically and hang exposed together. The final tragic Noone image is a classic, the stark finality of the moment coming home to Barb.
But there is Moore more to come...

There are many ways to take in a crucifixion. An example is the slave Barbara Moore who hangs nailed to her cross for trying to save her fellow slaves by a poorly organized rebellion from the slave farm in Northwest Arkansas. For Barb her crucifixion is the most painful, humiliating way to be executed. She bucks and screams from her cross as she is splayed naked before the crowd that enjoys her terrible agony.

barb crux 46.jpg

Any hope for mercy or even a quick death are out of reach as she hangs shamefully naked spread by the spikes that hold her to the cheap Arkansas wood that makes the cross she will die nailed upon.

The crowd is rather large for the first few hours. It isn’t often you get to see twenty naked women crucified.

barb crux 55.jpg

But as mentioned earlier it is a hot, still day and this Arkansas Golgotha reeks of stale humid air perfumed by the excrement of twenty women hanging naked nailed to their crosses.

I am naked nailed to the cross I am to die on. The crowd thins as evening draws near. I have crap pinched inside the cleft of my ass yet my stomach screams with hunger.

crux 364.jpg

I have never felt pain like this. It is unending and is ripping the strength from my body.

-Barb Moore

Nearby, Kathy hangs from her cross. Like all the crucified slaves her body is tortured by the cross. She is angrily amazed that people are watching her suffer with great amusement.

KA  crux raised  001 b.jpg

“What is wrong with you? They are killing us and you party as we die” I scream. My condemnation is met with laughter and lewd jeers. There is no mercy from this crowd!

-Kathy

On another cross the slave Nora struggles with the newfound reality of being crucified. She moves about trying to ease the pain that does not end.

crux 341 b.jpg

A woman walks up to her cross and looks her over. She admonishes Nora saying “I sent you to the slave camp so you would learn obedience but instead you tried to escape!”

“Mistress, I am sorry! I made a mistake. Can you save me from this cross” Nora begs.

“I wouldn’t if I could you worthless cunt” her mistress snaps. “You deserve the slow death you will suffer on this cross!”

crux 372.jpg

The mistress notes that the hill is hot and smells of slave waste. Having seen Nora close up is enough for her and she will watch from the VIP tent on the large televisions while enjoying drinks and hors d'oeuvres. She leaves Nora to be tortured to death on the cross.

Hours have passed since the slaves were crucified. Some still cry in agony while others have somewhat acclimated to the pain that is slowly taking their lives.

There is no point in fighting what they have done to me. I hang naked before a crowd that is thinning out as the afternoon heats up. They are getting bored by our lack of fight but they don’t understand what we are suffering. I am stretched between the spikes driven through my wrists in a way that stretches my arms and makes breathing a difficult accomplishment. I have shit and pissed before them much to their delight. My nose drips snot and I drool what little moisture my mouth has left. I am a dead slave that has yet to die!

ka crux raised 002.jpg

-Barb Moore

There are many ways to take in a crucifixion. An example is the slave Barbara Moore who hangs nailed to her cross for trying to save her fellow slaves by a poorly organized rebellion from the slave farm in Northwest Arkansas. For Barb her crucifixion is the most painful, humiliating way to be executed. She bucks and screams from her cross as she is splayed naked before the crowd that enjoys her terrible agony.

View attachment 620133

Any hope for mercy or even a quick death are out of reach as she hangs shamefully naked spread by the spikes that hold her to the cheap Arkansas wood that makes the cross she will die nailed upon.

The crowd is rather large for the first few hours. It isn’t often you get to see twenty naked women crucified.

View attachment 620134

But as mentioned earlier it is a hot, still day and this Arkansas Golgotha reeks of stale humid air perfumed by the excrement of twenty women hanging naked nailed to their crosses.

I am naked nailed to the cross I am to die on. The crowd thins as evening draws near. I have crap pinched inside the cleft of my ass yet my stomach screams with hunger.

View attachment 620131

I have never felt pain like this. It is unending and is ripping the strength from my body.

-Barb Moore

Nearby, Kathy hangs from her cross. Like all the crucified slaves her body is tortured by the cross. She is angrily amazed that people are watching her suffer with great amusement.

View attachment 620135

“What is wrong with you? They are killing us and you party as we die” I scream. My condemnation is met with laughter and lewd jeers. There is no mercy from this crowd!

-Kathy

On another cross the slave Nora struggles with the newfound reality of being crucified. She moves about trying to ease the pain that does not end.

View attachment 620130

A woman walks up to her cross and looks her over. She admonishes Nora saying “I sent you to the slave camp so you would learn obedience but instead you tried to escape!”

“Mistress, I am sorry! I made a mistake. Can you save me from this cross” Nora begs.

“I wouldn’t if I could you worthless cunt” her mistress snaps. “You deserve the slow death you will suffer on this cross!”

View attachment 620132

The mistress notes that the hill is hot and smells of slave waste. Having seen Nora close up is enough for her and she will watch from the VIP tent on the large televisions while enjoying drinks and hors d'oeuvres. She leaves Nora to be tortured to death on the cross.

Hours have passed since the slaves were crucified. Some still cry in agony while others have somewhat acclimated to the pain that is slowly taking their lives.

There is no point in fighting what they have done to me. I hang naked before a crowd that is thinning out as the afternoon heats up. They are getting bored by our lack of fight but they don’t understand what we are suffering. I am stretched between the spikes driven through my wrists in a way that stretches my arms and makes breathing a difficult accomplishment. I have shit and pissed before them much to their delight. My nose drips snot and I drool what little moisture my mouth has left. I am a dead slave that has yet to die!

View attachment 620136

-Barb Moore

Great ending to a sorry rebellion!

Back
Top Bottom