The Great Slave Rebellion of 2018

Go to CruxDreams.com
This wasn't a GREAT slave rebellion at all----just a piddling LITTLE slave rebellion.

True. In past rebellions more than 100 have been crucified all at once. Everything is less these days ... the amount of candy in a candybar, civility in government and politics, the cost of premium French crux timber ... you name it!

Let's get this straight... It was planned to be a great slave rebellion. It didn't work out that way! And Messaline's Premium French Crucifixion Wood has certainly not gone down in price!!!

No, she offers less for Moore money. Those French! :rolleyes:

Let's get this straight... It was planned to be a great slave rebellion. It didn't work out that way! And Messaline's Premium French Crucifixion Wood has certainly not gone down in price!!!
3 Messa business woman.jpg Oh, I could give to you some old (but solid) wood that I recently found in this abandonned station ...

Attachments

• SS850106.JPG
    SS850106.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 70
I feel cheated.

This wasn't a GREAT slave rebellion at all----just a piddling LITTLE slave rebellion.

The author should be crucified under the Trade Descriptions Act.

Or he could take another swig and change the title.

Any man that can crucify 20 slaves at a time has the power to alter a title.
I recall one the GREAT rebellions culminated in CF going offline for a while.
I wonder if the leader of that one had anything to do with it?

Me siento engañado.

Esta no fue una GRAN rebelión de esclavos, solo una insignificante rebelión de esclavos.

El autor debe ser crucificado según la Ley de Descripciones Comerciales.

O podría tomar otro trago y cambiar el título.

Cualquier hombre que pueda crucificar a 20 esclavos a la vez tiene el poder de alterar un título.

Por favor. ¡Quiero ser crucificado junto a él!
¡Me lo merezco y quiero ser humillado!

I feel cheated.
This was not a GREAT slave rebellion, just an insignificant slave rebellion.
The author should be crucified under the Trade Descriptions Law.
Or he could take another drink and change the title.
Any man who can crucify 20 slaves at once has the power to alter a title.

Please. I want to be crucified by him!
I deserve it and I want to be humiliated!

Y, Aley89, DEBES usar inglés aquí.
La traducción automática está bien.
Si no lo haces, tus publicaciones se eliminarán.

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate the short and sweetness of this piece, although I was expecting that, as the slave inched closer to death, Tree the defense attorney would find some of the paperwork Tree the prosecutor had incorrectly filled out, and Tree the executioner would call off the execution and take all the girls down until it had been sorted through. But really, I’m happy with what we got

I appreciate the short and sweetness of this piece, although I was expecting that, as the slave inched closer to death, Tree the defense attorney would find some of the paperwork Tree the prosecutor had incorrectly filled out, and Tree the executioner would call off the execution and take all the girls down until it had been sorted through. But really, I’m happy with what we got

YIKES ... the Trees are multiplying :confused:

Back
Top Bottom