The great slave rebellion of 2019

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
It is late January 2019 when three women meet at the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri. On your left is Professor Barbara Moore, a woman that holds a PhD for her studies (among many) of the legalized enslavement of women.
les 138.jpg
She is explaining the need to end what she considers a vile practice used by men to suppress women’s freedom. Next to her is Kathy Summer, a fine-looking vixen of her own. She doesn’t understand Barbara’s fevered devotion to free slave women as Prof. Moore has made a tidy fortune lecturing and writing books on the very topic as to why the mission is necessary.

Barb explains that her studies, writings, and lectures affords her great access to the slave-owners’ network, but she needs both women who can become slaves inside and others who can help her mount the rebellion.

Across from Barb the French beauty Messaline says “I am with you all the way. You do know if we fail we face crucifixion on the Hill of 100 Crosses and will probably be nailed to inferior Missouri wood or worse yet pine from Northwest Arkansas!”

Assembling my team has been hard work. I need women I can trust yet am asking them to be caught, tried, and sentenced to years at the Reparation Farm in Hooker, Oklahoma. Kathy and Messaline seem pleased with their endeavor.
les 052.jpg
I, however, need to sunbathe. If my plan doesn’t work (it should, but) I don’t want tan lines while I am crucified!

There is much work to be done. I must be sure Messa and Kathy are ready to serve time at the Reparation Farm as convicted slaves. They seem well prepared for the task ahead I think as a smoke a Madame Wu…
les 127.jpg
-Barbara Moore

The plan to get Messa and Kathy into the reparation farm is simple. The two would be arrested as lesbian lovers in Northwestern Arkansas. They were to be caught together and sent to the reparation farm in Hooker, Oklahoma.
les 167.jpg
Unfortunately, before they were arrested, they became aroused and were found in a barn… um… ‘rolling in the hay’!
les 0d1e4ce859751d232ef11725f593d220.jpg
They were arrested and placed in the Paris, Arkansas jail to await their trial.

“Do you think they will send us to the reparation farm” Messa asks.

“If they don’t decide to hang us instead” Kathy replies. “You know they are going to use us as whores when we get there.”
laetitia 009.jpg
“But we are lesbians! That would be cruel and unusual punishment” Messa exclaims.

Fortunately, the court system in Paris, Arkansas expedites trials for such women. Messaline and Kathy are brought before the hanging judge. Their trial is a humiliating experience. Except for the irons that bind them Messa and Kathy are brought into the courtroom bare naked. The spectator gallery is full of people that do not attempt to suppress their lewd remarks.

The judge smirks as he sees the shapely women approach the bench. Just being lesbians they would get a year’s sentence at the reparation farm but since they were caught having sex the judge ‘throws the book’ at the two women.
court 208 c.jpg
You may not think it fair but I sentenced Messa and Kathy to five years at the reparation far with the warden allowed to add to their sentences for less than good behavior. I’m not cold hearted… I get a 10% cut from whatever they sell the women’s bodies for.

-Tree

They seem well prepared for the task ahead I think as a smoke a Madame Wu…
The plan to get Messa and Kathy into the reparation farm is simple. The two would be arrested as lesbian lovers in Northwestern Arkansas. They were to be caught together and sent to the reparation farm in Hooker, Oklahoma.

Mmmmmmmm ! I'm ready .... and I think Kathy too ....

A wonderful plan !!! :ole:

Attachments

• Brandi-Love-gif-69-licking-vagina.gif
    Brandi-Love-gif-69-licking-vagina.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 202
It is late January 2019 when three women meet at the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri. On your left is Professor Barbara Moore, a woman that holds a PhD for her studies (among many) of the legalized enslavement of women.

Here we go again. Been a while since the last Great Slave Rebellion ended with all the rebels crucified (in their thousands) on the Hill of 100 Crosses! :facepalm:

Across from Barb the French beauty Messaline says “I am with you all the way. You do know if we fail we face crucifixion on the Hill of 100 Crosses and will probably be nailed to inferior Missouri wood or worse yet pine from Northwest Arkansas!”

Inferior Missouri wood???? Heavens! No fashion style in that!!! :rolleyes:

There is much work to be done. I must be sure Messa and Kathy are ready to serve time at the Reparation Farm as convicted slaves. They seem well prepared for the task ahead I think as a smoke a Madame Wu…

-Barbara Moore

Madame Wu ... uh oh! :confused:

Unfortunately, before they were arrested, they became aroused and were found in a barn… um… ‘rolling in the hay’!

That's what a Wu will do .... :doh::facepalm:

“If they don’t decide to hang us instead” Kathy replies. “You know they are going to use us as whores when we get there.”

“But we are lesbians! That would be cruel and unusual punishment” Messa exclaims.

Messa has a point there ... ;)

The judge smirks as he sees the shapely women approach the bench. Just being lesbians they would get a year’s sentence at the reparation farm but since they were caught having sex the judge ‘throws the book’ at the two women.

At least he limited himself to throwing books. Judge Admi would have ravaged them in his private quarters! :eek:

You do know if we fail we face crucifixion on the Hill of 100 Crosses and will probably be nailed to inferior Missouri wood or worse yet pine from Northwest Arkansas!”
As we all know :confused:, it is perhaps unfortunate to lose a rebellion, but it is a matter of deepest and most serious concern that one not be forced to endure a crucifixion on inferior material.:facepalm: They have their pride, after all. :rolleyes:

I didn't realise it was rebellion season already. Time does fly. I would say, will they never learn, but them not learning is part of the charm.

Okay ladies, let's see what you've got this year.
(100 CROSSES?! I'M GOING TO NEED A COUPLE OF BUSES! YO, GRAYHOUND!)

If my plan doesn’t work (it should, but) I don’t want tan lines while I am crucified!
I think the overall attitude of the rebels is deteriorating. It's less gritty determination, and more celebrity demonstration now.:rolleyes: Sort of like what happened to burning man.:confused::( If this rebellion gets sponsored by Nike, or if I even get a hint of a Peloton advert, there is going to be trouble. :mad::D

Back
Top Bottom