The great slave rebellion of 2019

Go to CruxDreams.com
They wanted to chain us in a coffle with iron collars around our necks with heavy chains between them. All three of us protest and swear we will carry the beams up the hill. I even cooperate as they put the heavy wood on my shoulders.

This damn thing is heavy! They tie my wrists to it and move on to prepare Kathy and Messa.

Me, cooperate? That is an extremely rare thing! :confused:

crux carry 072.jpg By the way, I believe that I am the third rebel in this pic by SkatingJesus.:p;)

Barb, Kathy, and Messa arrive at the crest of the hill. Three crosses lay on the ground waiting for the three women to be crucified. The beams are removed from their shoulders. Gunner and Bull grab Kathy and force her onto the cross. Tree wastes no time driving spikes through her wrists.
crux nail 006.jpg
Kathy howls in pain but it affords her no mercy. Her feet are nailed one over the other. While she begs for them not to raise the cross it is hoisted up and slams into the waiting hole. Kathy is stunned with pain for a moment before she raises her head and moans “Shit, they crucified me!”
crux  kathy 005.jpg
Next Messaline is seized and spread onto her cross. Moments later she lays nailed to her cross. She pants in pain and disbelief that three spikes have been driven through her wrists and feet.
c 0062.jpg
Little time is wasted raising her cross.
c 0063 a.jpg
Tree has already nailed Barb’s wrists to the cross and moves to drive the last spike through her feet. Barb shrieks in agony as Tree drives the last spike through her feet while Messa’s cross is dropped into its hole.
crux 353 C.jpg
Moments later Barb’s cross is raised and she and her two conspirators hang crucified before the jeering crowd.
crux 376.jpg
There is nothing left to do but suffer the tortures of crucifixion until they succumb to the crosses’ torments.

Moments later Barb’s cross is raised and she and her two conspirators hang crucified before the jeering crowd.

There is nothing left to do but suffer the tortures of crucifixion until they succumb to the crosses’ torments.

Holy Shit, Tree!

Hot episode!

Thrillingly done!

Barb shrieks in agony as Tree drives the last spike through her feet while Messa’s cross is dropped into its hole.

I wish you wouldn’t smoke when you’re nailing me! I just hate having hot ashes sprinkled all over my body!:confused:

This is most humiliating. I am being marched naked and exposed before strangers cheering my suffering. I have stumbled and fallen and was reward with the strikes of the whip.

There is no sympathy for us and with every step we take we get closer to the women crucified before us.

But wait a minut when I'll be nailed to this cross : I'm sure that they will find me the most beautiful crucified woman !:clapping:...
excepted that this cross in Secondary US Crucifixion Wood will not help ! :confused:

Crucified… I am fucking crucified! Blood trickles down my arms. It is annoying but nothing what the cross is doing to me.
barb crux 30.jpg
I’m in good shape- I’d say athletic- but every muscle in my upper body is being stretched by my hips and legs. The broken bones in my feet make it impossible to push up and relieve my arms.
barb crux 55.jpg
I hang from the cross with my legs spread. My ears still work. The crowd mocks my exposure. There is nothing I can do about it. Three spikes captivate me to the two pieces of wood that I will die crucified hanging from.
barb crux 33 c.jpg
The ground is less than 2 meters below my feet. It may as well be a mile. The single spike through my feet makes it feel that way. I look over to Messa and ask “How are you doing?”
barb crux 19.jpg
“Oh, just marvelous, with all things considered” she replies…

-Barb Moore, crucified rebel leader

I’m in good shape- I’d say athletic- but every muscle in my upper body is being stretched by my hips and legs. The broken bones in my feet make it impossible to push up and relieve my arms.

Where did these characters in that crowd come from ... a political rally? ... none of them look very intelligent ... :confused:

I look over to Messa and ask “How are you doing?”

“Oh, just marvelous, with all things considered” she replies…

French sarcasm, no doubt ;)

Back
Top Bottom