The great slave rebellion of 2019

Go to CruxDreams.com
In this day when many people fight to abolish capital punishment it is hard to believe that tickets sold out to see over sixty condemned women suffer their diabolical execution by crucifixion. Such an execution can take days to kill the women and the whole time they suffer stretched and hanging from spikes they know their only relief will come with their deaths. One wonders what they think as they hang crucified naked before a crowd enthralled with their suffering.

Messa is crucified on Barb’s right. The crown of thorns she wore on her march up the hill was removed when she was nailed to the cross. She calls over to Barbara.

“Oh my, the pain is worse than I could have imagined. Hundreds of people gawk at us hanged naked before them. Tell me, Barb, do I at least look beautiful” Messa asks.
messa 038.jpg
I am relieved when she assures me that I look absolutely stunning. I relax for a moment and look down my body. I watch my breasts heave on my chest with each breath I take. I would love to see the video of me crucified. I don’t think I will live to see it.
crux pose 067 a.jpg
-Messa
As cruel as crucifixion the whole time the women suffer they are still alive and aware of both their pain and their surroundings. Messa gets a surprise as her mistress Judith strolls up to her cross.

I am surprised Judith came to the hill to see my execution. She smirks and says “This seems to be a bit more severe than your Anjou tours, Messaline!”

“Oh Judith, you shouldn’t be here. They are executing all of us” I reply. “They are crucifying us to both make us suffer and die and to entertain the crowd.”

“So I have heard. Fortunately, you look lovely even as you hang nailed on your cross” Judith says. She patrols around my cross touching my legs, pussy and ass. She purrs “Messaline, you have not soiled yourself!”
messa 036.jpg
“I cannot in front of these people. I would be too embarrassed” I moan.

“You will sooner or later” Judith replies. “They aren’t going to take you down for a restroom break. This hill reeks. I’m going to the VIP tent. It is airconditioned and has televisions so I can still watch you suffer.”

Judith walks away as if my suffering is just another casual event.

-Messa

Hours later Messa is becoming desperate to relieve herself. She cries “I can’t defecate!”

Barb asks “Are you constipated?”

“No, I would be too humiliated if I did in front of these people” Messa moans.

“Go ahead and pass it” Barb replies. “You might as well relieve yourself.”
messa 039.jpg
With great shame Messa gives up to the delight of the crowd.

Hours later Messa is becoming desperate to relieve herself. She cries “I can’t defecate!”

No Messa ... you can’t defect to the other side. You’re already crucified! :confused:

“No, I would be too humiliated if I did in front of these people” Messa moans.

What? French modesty? :rolleyes:

“Go ahead and pass it” Barb replies. “You might as well relieve yourself.”

Must be a red state crowd :p[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Things have not gone better for Kathy. Shortly after her cross was dropped into the hole Kathy panicked from the horrific shock to her body. She thrashed trying to escape from the spikes pinning her to the cross.
crux kathy 008.gif
As time passed she tired and somewhat acclimated to the constant yet growing pain of her crucifixion.

I hang from this damn cross, exposed and limited how much I can move. I move to push up and feel the shattered bones in my feet crack under the strain. It doesn’t matter. I have to breathe.
crux kathy 001.jpg
I look down at the mob enjoying my pain. I don’t care. I have to live!

I look over at Barb and say “This is more than I bargained for. How soon before this is over?”

Her reply is no comfort. She coughs and mutters “When we die, Kathy.”
crux Kathy 012.jpg
I am not amused…

-Kathy

“You will sooner or later” Judith replies. “They aren’t going to take you down for a restroom break. This hill reeks. I’m going to the VIP tent. It is airconditioned and has televisions so I can still watch you suffer.”
Judith is a "salope" !!! ( french slang = slut ) :mad:

animals-cow-world_of_cow-cowtoons-cowpats-cow_poops-bgrn3019_low.jpg :D

Things have not gone better for Kathy. Shortly after her cross was dropped into the hole Kathy panicked from the horrific shock to her body. She thrashed trying to escape from the spikes pinning her to the cross.

As time passed she tired and somewhat acclimated to the constant yet growing pain of her crucifixion.

I hang from this damn cross, exposed and limited how much I can move. I move to push up and feel the shattered bones in my feet crack under the strain. It doesn’t matter. I have to breathe.

I look down at the mob enjoying my pain. I don’t care

These idiots are cheering as I struggle on my cross. I wonder where they are coming from to watch me.
My focus is on trying to ease the pain that is becoming more difficult by the second.

Early in the morning Alice was in the first coffle to be marched to the Hill of 100 Crosses. Her shame was magnified by both the crowd that shouted lewd remarks about her bare body and the numerous cameras she passed on her death march.
crux carry 087.jpg
She was nailed to her cross and raised before 8 AM. It has been a warm, humid, and sunny day and she has been crucified for almost nine hours. Alice is in good shape but nine hours of being crucified is taking its toll on her.
c 0093 c.jpg
Her suffering does not deter the crowd that mocks her as she suffers the slow torture of the cross that she will die hanging from.
Other women were hung on crosses that were crudely made. The rough bark tears at her back with every move she makes.
crux 297.jpg
The shredding of her back both adds pain to her crucifixion and increases her loss of blood. The only upside is grim reaper will visit her sooner and end her suffering.
Other condemned women were stretched tautly on their crosses. This limited how much they could move. This woman even had her long hair tied up so it would not hide her face or obscure the view of her bare breasts.
crux 374.jpg
Another woman hangs crucified when to her humiliation her mother, father, and aunt come to see her hanging naked from her cross. (Note: they are in costumes for the sake of RR Productions’ filming.)
crux 379 C.jpg
To Hannah’s dismay her parents and aunt show no remorse that she is suffering the slow death on her cross. They seem to revel on her agony. Even though Hannah can hear them they talk about her as if she is deaf.
Her aunt turns to her sister and says “Hannah always liked to fuck around. It’s great to see she is dying naked on the cross.”
“It is comforting the slut is displayed nude as she slowly dies” Hannah’s mother notes.
“Mom, they are killing me” Hannah groans.
“Like you think I care- suffer long, Hannah” her mother replies. “I hope it takes days for you to die!”
The result will be same… they will all die on their crosses…
crux 129.jpg

Another woman hangs crucified when to her humiliation her mother, father, and aunt come to see her hanging naked from her cross. (Note: they are in costumes for the sake of RR Productions’ filming.)

To Hannah’s dismay her parents and aunt show no remorse that she is suffering the slow death on her cross. They seem to revel on her agony. Even though Hannah can hear them they talk about her as if she is deaf.
Her aunt turns to her sister and says “Hannah always liked to fuck around. It’s great to see she is dying naked on the cross.”
“It is comforting the slut is displayed nude as she slowly dies” Hannah’s mother notes.
“Mom, they are killing me” Hannah groans.
“Like you think I care- suffer long, Hannah” her mother replies. “I hope it takes days for you to die!”
The result will be same… they will all die on their crosses…
Where did this come from? I feel this needs an entirely separate story of explaining. Was Hannah really that bad of a kid or are her mom and aunt spiteful bitches by nature?

Back
Top Bottom