The great slave rebellion of 2019

Go to CruxDreams.com
Crucifixion day has been hot and humid. There were few clouds that drifted by to block the sun and no breeze to offer comfort from the heat. It is getting late and the sun will set soon. Most of the crucified women have resigned that their lives will be over in hours. At least the suffering on the cross will end.
crux 344 B.jpg
Kathy, Barb, and Messa hang from their crosses and watch the sun set. They don’t talk; their throats are parched.
hill crux 002.jpg
This being an early spring crucifixion nightfall brings much cooler temperatures. It cools down to fifty degrees F (10 C). The women hang naked in the chilled air. They are exhausted from the torments of the cross. Thirst and hunger torment them. The cold air cramps already strained muscles.
Barbara shivers on her cross as the cramps wrack her calves and biceps. Her stomach growls in hunger. She wonders how much more she can withstand.
crux 298 c.jpg
She looks up and the ink black sky and moans “Please let the end!”
crux 011 A.jpg
The crowds have long left. There really isn’t much to watch as the women’s lives fade on their crosses. Camera crews come around to get ‘mood shots’. They stop at Messa’s cross and as the lights hit her Messa groans “Do I still look good?”
crux 320 b.jpg
Even in her agony she still looks fine.
Kathy hangs near motionless from her cross. When the film lights hit her, she mutters “Just finish me.”
crux 290 B.jpg
The film crew ignores her wish.
Other women have expired on their crosses. There is no rush to remove their bodies. They will hang crucified but dead well into the day to come.
crux 322.jpg

Yesterday the condemned women were nailed to their crosses then raised to hang crucified until they die. Some after adapting from the shock of being raised became openly defiant. Barbara Moore cursed the people that sentenced her to hang naked before the crowd. She cursed the crowd gawking and jeering her as she contorted between the three spikes that hold her crucified.
crux 212.jpg
But after the torture of the cross during the long hot day and brisk night the spent woman struggles for each breath as she hangs beneath the morning sun.
c 0102.jpg
Many of the women died over night and hang motionless from their cross.
crux 236.jpg
Their suffering- and lives- is over.
crux 131.png
Soon the hazardous materiel team arrives and starts removing the death bodies from the crosses.
crux 307.jpg
Tree had a drink and a Marlboro as he watches the work…

Yesterday the condemned women were nailed to their crosses then raised to hang crucified until they die. Some after adapting from the shock of being raised became openly defiant. Barbara Moore cursed the people that sentenced her to hang naked before the crowd. She cursed the crowd gawking and jeering her as she contorted between the three spikes that hold her crucified.
View attachment 676478
But after the torture of the cross during the long hot day and brisk night the spent woman struggles for each breath as she hangs beneath the morning sun.
View attachment 676476
Many of the women died over night and hang motionless from their cross.
View attachment 676479
Their suffering- and lives- is over.
View attachment 676477
Soon the hazardous materiel team arrives and starts removing the death bodies from the crosses.
View attachment 676480
Tree had a drink and a Marlboro as he watches the work…
Love this manip, Tree!

c 0102.jpg

:)

One by one the bodies are removed from the crosses.
bury 012.jpg
They are unceremoniously pitched into the pit their fellow inmates had dug by hand.
bury 011.jpg
To say there is no respect for the women’s bodies would be overly polite.
bury 013.jpg
To save money even women who are quite dead yet are pitched into the muddy hole.
bodies 001.jpg
Don’t worry… They won’t last long after the bulldozer pushes the dirt over them…

The end…

Tree

I need to pee , where's that guy with the hammer?

You don't need the guy with a hammer, you need the guy with a bucket!
Too late.
LauraAmKreuz12.jpg

Hours later Messa is becoming desperate to relieve herself. She cries “I can’t defecate!”

Barb asks “Are you constipated?”

“No, I would be too humiliated if I did in front of these people” Messa moans.

“Go ahead and pass it” Barb replies. “You might as well relieve yourself.”
View attachment 675526
With great shame Messa gives up to the delight of the crowd.

This is one of the key things about crucifixion, the constant struggle between humiliation and relief. Defecation is rare in crux art, far more rare than urination, but the shame and the physical consequences must be considerable. Kudos for including it, Tree, as one of the ultimate degradations of the ordeal.

Damn ... that little trickle of blood tickles! :confused:

Crux is an ordeal in large and in small things, every torment matters and proves your helplessness!

Another woman hangs crucified when to her humiliation her mother, father, and aunt come to see her hanging naked from her cross. (Note: they are in costumes for the sake of RR Productions’ filming.)
View attachment 675888

I love this type of scene, where the condemned is watched by those known to her, in this case with none of the sympathy we would expect from them. How humiliating it must be to be naked and suffering in front of parents, aunt, other friends or family.

Crucifixion day has been hot and humid. There were few clouds that drifted by to block the sun and no breeze to offer comfort from the heat. It is getting late and the sun will set soon. Most of the crucified women have resigned that their lives will be over in hours. At least the suffering on the cross will end.
View attachment 676075
Kathy, Barb, and Messa hang from their crosses and watch the sun set. They don’t talk; their throats are parched.
View attachment 676074
This being an early spring crucifixion nightfall brings much cooler temperatures. It cools down to fifty degrees F (10 C). The women hang naked in the chilled air. They are exhausted from the torments of the cross. Thirst and hunger torment them. The cold air cramps already strained muscles.
Barbara shivers on her cross as the cramps wrack her calves and biceps. Her stomach growls in hunger. She wonders how much more she can withstand.

This is a really good episode. The women have endured the hot and humid day, and now we can almost feel the chilled air that kisses their cramping bodies. Muscles twitch and complain, but the women themselves are almost silent. Pictures and text go nicely together. We witness their suffering, and we feel what? Sorrow? Arousal? Satisfaction that they have received a fitting punishment?

Nice work Tree, very nice final crux scenes.

Defecation is rare in crux art, far more rare than urination, but the shame and the physical consequences must be considerable. Kudos for including it, Tree, as one of the ultimate degradations of the ordeal.

Don’t worry...Tree wouldn’t dream of leaving it out :rolleyes:

I fly to Oklahoma City to meet with him. Using all my charms I convince him to allow me to visit the farm and even interview a few inmates.
Barb has never read "What not to Wear", it would seem. On the other hand, she's not wearing quite a number of things here, so I could be wrong. :p

Warden Jimsac offers me a glass of wine and a Madame Wu. I partake as they will calm me before I have to watch the woman hanged.
Always with the entertainments. Anyone would think they were lobbying for something.:confused:

I wonder who the hell the scuzzy bastard hangman is. He looks like a real living prick!
The author here uses the literary device of self-deprecation to good effect, don't you think? Scholars will be debating the hidden meanings for years. :rolleyes:

Hiding in the hills they position themselves to lay down heavy fire cover for the inmates fleeing the farm.
Considering the...er...uniform? of the rebels, the heavy fire will be the only "covering".

The inmates scramble towards the open fence. The guards are used to keeping the prisoners in line and are not prepared for an outside assault. Only a few guards make any attempt to stop the escape. They are met with deadly sniper fire.
Seems to be going well so far. Why do I get the feeling this isn't right? Oh, right, past experience. That's it.

So far so good. Brilliant planning, if I don’t say so myself :p
Probably shouldn't, eh? Pride before, well...

There are a few problems involved with the break-out.
No. Seriously?. :eek::doh::rolleyes:

It is a valiant attempt for their freedom but naked escaped inmates running around Wichita, Kansas are swiftly rounded up.
Bad luck...or planning... Anyway, one sympathises. Whose fault would this be?

The prize catch is Barbara Moore. She is stripped of her clothing and locked in cuffs and shackles.
One can only hope she will have a fair trial!
Ah right, got the thread again.

Back
Top Bottom