The Hanging of Cassie Barclay

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part I

I spotted her as she came through the Diner doors, the small, slight, built girl with long dark hair. She looked a lot like her photograph but seemed to have lost a little weight. I stood up and waved her over and then we shook hands quickly. She went to sit down but I stopped her. “Before we continue come to the restroom with me please.” I told her.

She looked a little puzzled as I took her arm. The diner was almost empty so no one would notice us slipping off together. She didn’t object and followed as we entered the toilet area. I pushed open the disabled toilet door and guided her in. “I am not being funny Cassie but I need to be sure that you are not wired or anything.” I told her.

“I have already told you that I am not a reporter or a cop.” She said.

I ignored her and asked for her cell phone. She handed it to me and I took out the battery and handed it back to her after pocketing the battery. “Can I search your bag please?”

“Sure,” she replied as she handed it to me.

There was a small table there and I unzipped it and spilled the contents onto it. I felt a bit embarrassed seeing such items as feminine hygiene products and a pair of clean panties. There were some keys and other odds and ends as well as a purse. I opened it up and tipped the coins onto the table. There were some notes as well as some credit cards. I checked the name on them and they all tallied with the name she had given me.

“Okay.” I said, satisfied that there were no recording devices there.

I watched as she hurriedly put them all back and then I said that I need to do a body search as well. She said nothing as she stretched out her arms. “I mean a strip search.” I told her.

She offered no objection as she began to pull up her top. She pulled it over her head and then began to undo her jeans. I stood and watched as she kicked off her trainers and pushed her jeans all the way down. Moments later she stood in front of me wearing just a red lacy bra and panties set. She looked beautiful; a perfect body that stirred an erection in me. I moved behind her and unclasped her bra.

“I’m sorry I have to do this.” I told her.

The bra slipped off into her hands and she placed it on the table. I didn’t need to ask her to remove panties; she was already pushing them down. As she stood with her hands on her hips I felt a bit of a heel at having to embarrass her like this. “Thanks Cassie.” I told her looking her up and down. “I just have to be sure you know.” I added trying to avert staring at her neatly trimmed dark pubic mound.

“It’s okay, I understand,” she told me as she reached for her bra.

Five minutes later she was dressed and we headed back to our table. I called the waitress over and ordered some coffee. “So what do you want to know then?” I asked her.

I knew a lot of things already about her; we had been chatting online for a few months now but she knew little about me. I rarely chatted to people about my work and my stories, my life was very private and I liked to keep it that way. Occasionally though you do get people who share a morbid interest in your work and sometimes I let them in. Cassie Barclay was one of the very few that I decided to let in.

“You still work as an executioner?” She asked.

I nodded.

“Not here though.” She said.

I shook my head. “Mainly in the Far East where they still have judicial hangings.” I told her.

“You must be busy then.”

“It’s regular, although I’ve scaled back quite a lot recently.” I told her. “There are three of us now. Two of them are resident there and they do a lot of the work. I stand in at holidays or when things get busy.”

“Are they all men?”

I shook my head. “No. I have trained a woman to do it as well.”

Wow.” She said. “I didn’t think a woman would have the stomach for that.”

“It’s a job like any other.” I told her “She is very efficient.”

Does she enjoy it?”

“I presume so. This isn’t the sort of work you do out of necessity.”

“It doesn’t bother you then doing it?”

“I don’t get caught up in the emotions.” I answered. “It’s the Court’s that try them and pass sentence. I just carry it out.”

“With enjoyment?”

I didn’t respond.

“What about the innocent ones? There’s bound to be the odd innocent one.”

“I suppose but I’ve only done one that I had doubts about and, as it happens, it did turn out to be a wrongful conviction.” I told her.

“I remember reading about one girl. She was an Australian girl whose boyfriend had planted drugs in her suitcase.” Cassie said. “She hanged but two years later he did the same thing again with another girl and he got found out”

“Yes I know.” I told her. “I felt bad about that.”

“You hanged her?”

I nodded and glanced up at the waitress bringing our coffee.

Wow.” Cassie exclaimed when the girl left.

“Please tell me about it?” She said.

I shook my head. It had been a painful experience. Murderers, rapists and drug dealers were easy to deal with and despatch but I always felt that she had been telling the truth. I can still remember hugging her on the gallows as she quietly sobbed.

“Tell me please?” She insisted.

I sipped on my coffee staring blankly into space for a few minutes. “She was a very brave girl.” I told her. “She spotted me in the court yard a couple of days before her execution. We need to see them to assess them mentally as well as judge their height and weight,” I told her.

“Yes you need to get the drop right don’t you?” She said.

I nodded. “Anyway she spotted me and came over to me. She just came out with it and asked if I was her executioner.”

Wow!” Cassie said. “What did you say?”

“I just said ‘yes’. What could I say?”

“What did she say?” Cassie asked.

“She told me that she weighed fifty-five kilos and was five feet nine inches but I had guessed that already” I replied.

Wow!”

“Then she asked me when the execution would take place. I told her that I couldn’t say. There are always final legal processes to go through and as she was a foreign national there were representations going on. I had been told though that it was scheduled for two days time.”

“What else did she say?” Cassie asked me.

“She asked me if it would hurt and I told her that it would be over very quickly.”
We both sipped some more coffee from our cups.

“So what happened on the day then?” Cassie asked.

“She was told at eight o’clock that morning that her appeal for clemency had been turned down and that she would be executed at eleven o’clock. She was given some writing paper and a pen to write last letters to her family. I knew the night before that she was going to hang and I had the gallows prepared ready for her. “I said before taking another sip of coffee.

“You had the rope and everything ready for her?” Cassie asked with excitement in her voice.

I nodded. “At five minutes to eleven the prison governor and I entered the cell along with four warders. She was sat at the table and stood to her feet; poor thing looked petrified. I waited until the governor read out the execution notice and then I said to him that I didn’t think there would be any need for all this presence. Sometimes the condemned try to run or put up a fight and so extra warders are needed but I knew that in this case there would be no trouble.”

“So it was just you and her then?”

“Yes.” I told her before taking another sip. “They all left the cell, including the governor.” I added.

“What happened next?” Cassie asked.

“She was trembling and tears were rolling down her cheeks. She kept saying that she never knew the drugs were there. I believed her but there was nothing I could do about it. I had my job to do.” I replied. “I went round the table and put my arm around her and calmed her down. She sobbed on shoulder for a little while and then I said that we had to go now and I took the belt I had and fastened it around her waist. She didn’t struggle. She just let me fasten it tightly and then I took each of her hands in turn and fastened her wrists into the looped braces on the belt.”

“You didn’t tie her hands behind her back then?”

I shook my head. “No we use the waist belt method.” I told her. “I then started to walk her from the cell to the execution chamber. It is always quite a long walk. In fact it is a couple of blocks away I hate the walk because it gives the condemned too much time to think. She started to sob and so I put my arm around her as we walked. As we went through a series of doors she kept asking me if we were nearly there.”

“She never struggled at all then?” Cassie asked me.

“No.” I answered. “But when we entered the chamber though she did wobble; it is an awesome sight though. The gallows are a huge metal structure painted in green and there are thirteen steps up to the metal platform. I had to hold her tightly as I guided her up them. Once you get near the top you can see the noose hanging down from the cross beam and they all wobble at that first sight of it. Sometimes they put the coffin leaning up against the inner wall; it’s an open staircase and you can see inside the gallows frame. That often scares them as well.”

Wow.” Cassie said. “Did she see her coffin?”

I shook my head. “No. There wasn’t one there so she was spared that.”

“What about when you got to the top?”

“I walked her slowly to the centre of the platform to where the trap door is and where the noose is hanging down just above it ready and waiting. Usually I then put the hood over the condemned’s head but she didn’t want it. She became quite agitated so I left it off. I then took a leather strap from my pocket and tied it around her ankles. She started to sob as I reached for the noose and placed it around her neck so I just stood there for a few minutes and hugged her.”

“That was very nice of you.” Cassie said.

“I needed her to be calm.” I told her. “If the rope gets dislodged or they move about the hanging can go wrong. The neck doesn’t snap correctly and it can be a long and painful death. Anyway, once I got the rope properly placed and got her settled. I moved slowly away from the trap door to the release lever. She watched me as I took away the safety pin and then just closed her eyes as I pulled.”

“Was her death quick?”

I nodded. “Yes. I heard her neck snap. I looked down and saw her body twitching as it swung but she was dead.”

“How long did you leave her hanging?” Cassie asked.

“I usually leave them for about an hour. I go for a coffee and then collect the doctor and once he confirms death. I take the body down and prepare it for the burial.”

“You undress them?”

“Undress them, wash them and put a shroud on them and then put them in the coffin for burial. In this case her body was being sent to Australia to her relatives.”

“Tell me?” She asked. “They say that people can have orgasms as they hang, is it true?”

I smiled. “Not on the long drop ones. You can on short drop and slow strangulation but long drop is instant death.”

“Did you look at her body afterwards?” She asked. “You know how a man would look?”

I nodded. “Yes, she was a very attractive girl.”

“Did you touch her?”

“I had to wash her down.” I told her. “Of course I touched her. But it was done with respect”

Cassie finished her coffee.

“Have you ever hanged a woman outside of a legal execution?” She asked quietly.

“Why do you ask that?” I asked her.

“One of your stories seemed very real to me; the two girls that were hanged by the short drop method: that seemed very real to me.”

I smiled. “You think so?”

“I have gone part the way there with that.” She told me. “I know how it feels and I know how it looks. I know the intensity of the orgasm as well. Was that how it was for them?” She asked.

I said nothing.

“A boyfriend did it to me once.” She told me. “We fixed a noose to a beam with a drop of just a few inches. I climbed on to a stool and he tied my hands behind my back and put the noose around my neck. Then he kicked the stool away. I was wearing just a pair of cotton panties and he stroked me as I hung there for a few minutes. They were soaking wet by the time he took me down.”

“That is a very dangerous game to play.” I told her.

"Ever since I was a little girl, I've always dreamed of being hanged.” Cassie told me. “I've been hanged by lovers before, but they always let me back down. Once I was dropped about eight inches, and the feeling of falling gave me such a rush. I then tried a drop of about a foot, then a foot and a half. Each time, the rush was greater. Strangely, even when the hangman's knot slapped the side of my head, it was good. Each time I dropped more, I orgasmed more intensely. I begged for a two-foot drop, but my lover refused. He left me soon afterward, saying that he didn't want to be the one to tell my friends and family how I died.”

“Very wise.” I told her.

“You could do it for me though.” She told me. “Long drop method. Treat me like a condemned girl and execute me.”

“Yes and I would get life in prison for it too. Maybe even death.” I replied.

“No one would know. I have no family to speak of. No boyfriends or even girlfriends.” She said. “Hardly anyone would miss me.”

“You work.” I told her.

She smiled. “Yes, my boss would miss his blow jobs but I would leave beforehand, telling him that I was going on a back packing holiday.”

I smiled. “You give him blow jobs?”

She nodded. “His wife hates doing it and I can’t stand her. He’s a good boss anyway so there is no harm in going down on my knees every now and again and giving him one.”

The restaurant was starting to fill now and conversation was getting difficult. “Shall we go to one of our cars and talk there?” She asked.
I was all in favour but I had an erection and I had to wait a few moments. “We’ll go to mine.” I told her.

As we sat inside Cassie asked me again if I would hang her. I told her that she was a beautiful girl and had a lot going for her so why did she want this. All she could say was “I want that ultimate rush.”

I told her that it would kill her and she said she knew that “I still want it.” She added.

Cassie reached across with her hand and touched my groin. “You could do it,” She said as she squeezed me. “Execute me. Treat me as a condemned prisoner. Take me and hang me” She added.

I could do, I knew that. I had enjoyed hanging the two girls. They wanted it; they had begged me to do it in much the same way. The two nineteen year old lovers had a similar fixation. They came to visit me just like Cassie had done. I told them to go away and I would think about it; after three weeks I told them I would do it.

None of them had close family, lived in a one bedroomed apartment and were only working a couple of part time jobs between them. It wasn’t much of a life anyway. They came over and stayed with me and actually helped me with the gallows. I had built a short gallows for them. The platform was about three feet above the floor. The trap was a simple, single leaf design that ran the length of the front of the gallows. The trap also had a pair of steps at the front, so that the girls stood some 16 inches above the platform. This allowed me to set the noose so that there would be just a 12 inch drop, which would only tighten the noose around their necks.

We did a dry run the day after I had finished it. I hanged them individually leaving them hanging to the point that their feet just began to thrash about for support. Both girls admitted that the experience of feeling helpless had took them to verge of an intense orgasm that they had never experienced before. I fucked them both right afterwards and I can attest to their wet state.

I didn’t give them a specific date or time for the actually execution. I was fucking them both regularly throughout their stay and was enjoying it; I also had to wait for the delivery of an incinerator I had purchased. They knew on the day that it was delivered their time was very short. Two days before I had decided to hang them I prepared the ropes and then on the eve of their execution I made the final preparations on the gallows.

I left them to sleep together without me that night and then first thing next morning I woke them. I made each girl in turn stand naked while I fastened an execution belt around their waists and secured their wrists to it. They stood there silently watching each other getting prepared. “Okay girls this is it.” I told them.

They looked at each other with sadness in their eyes. One of them asked if they could have one more day together but I said no. There was no struggle as I led them by the arm out of the house to the gallows shed. They both stood there at the foot of the gallows for a few minutes staring up at the two nooses four feet apart while I switched on all the lighting. I helped each one in turn to climb the few steps to the platform and then put the noose around their neck, the knot at the back of the head so as not to snap the neck. Both girls watched as I went over to the lever. They were silent but there was a resignation in their eyes. They knew that this was it.

They knew what was coming next as I pushed the lever but even so there was a look of surprise on their faces and a yell as they fell. It was only a few inches but it was enough to tighten the rope around their necks and so begin the process of their strangulation. I watched them slowly struggle and then begin their frantic kicking. I walked over to them and reached up and touched their sex. They were both very wet; both very aroused but I helped them through their final orgasm.

They tried to scream through their orgasms but all that came out were the rasping sounds of their gasps for air. Slowly their struggles subsided and I pulled away. Pulling up a chair, I sat in front of them and masturbated. Afterwards I went and prepared the incinerator and then I cut the bodies down and put them inside it along with their clothes, belongings and even the sheets from the bed they slept in.

Yes I could do it for Cassie just as I did it for those girls.

I looked at her as she still held my bulge. “Four week’s time.” I told her. “Be back here in four weeks time. No car, travel by bus. I will pick you up at the same time then.”
Her face lit up.

“One thing though.” I told her. “There will be no going back if you turn up. I will do it.”

She smiled.

“Now give me what your boss gets.” I told her.

Cassie obliged me slowly milking my shaft while she licked and sucked my cock. She seemed to know instinctively when I was ready to cum even before I started to groan; her mouth engulfed almost the whole of my cock and drained every drop of semen from me. If I had never seen her again that blow job would have been well worth everything.

This story is a work of fiction and is Copyrighted. It should not be reproduced or copied without the author's permission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it! I picture the movie version being a romantic comedy.

Is our hero a writer when he’s not an executioner? Sorry, you’ll probably explain, but wanted to ask

Part I

I spotted her as she came through the Diner doors, the small, slight, built girl with long dark hair. She looked a lot like her photograph but seemed to have lost a little weight. I stood up and waved her over and then we shook hands quickly. She went to sit down but I stopped her. “Before we continue come to the restroom with me please.” I told her.

She looked a little puzzled as I took her arm. The diner was almost empty so no one would notice us slipping off together. She didn’t object and followed as we entered the toilet area. I pushed open the disabled toilet door and guided her in. “I am not being funny Cassie but I need to be sure that you are not wired or anything.” I told her.

“I have already told you that I am not a reporter or a cop.” She said.

I ignored her and asked for her cell phone. She handed it to me and I took out the battery and handed it back to her after pocketing the battery. “Can I search your bag please?”

“Sure,” she replied as she handed it to me.

There was a small table there and I unzipped it and spilled the contents onto it. I felt a bit embarrassed seeing such items as feminine hygiene products and a pair of clean panties. There were some keys and other odds and ends as well as a purse. I opened it up and tipped the coins onto the table. There were some notes as well as some credit cards. I checked the name on them and they all tallied with the name she had given me.

“Okay.” I said, satisfied that there were no recording devices there.

I watched as she hurriedly put them all back and then I said that I need to do a body search as well. She said nothing as she stretched out her arms. “I mean a strip search.” I told her.

She offered no objection as she began to pull up her top. She pulled it over her head and then began to undo her jeans. I stood and watched as she kicked off her trainers and pushed her jeans all the way down. Moments later she stood in front of me wearing just a red lacy bra and panties set. She looked beautiful; a perfect body that stirred an erection in me. I moved behind her and unclasped her bra.

“I’m sorry I have to do this.” I told her.

The bra slipped off into her hands and she placed it on the table. I didn’t need to ask her to remove panties; she was already pushing them down. As she stood with her hands on her hips I felt a bit of a heel at having to embarrass her like this. “Thanks Cassie.” I told her looking her up and down. “I just have to be sure you know.” I added trying to avert staring at her neatly trimmed dark pubic mound.

“It’s okay, I understand,” she told me as she reached for her bra.

Five minutes later she was dressed and we headed back to our table. I called the waitress over and ordered some coffee. “So what do you want to know then?” I asked her.

I knew a lot of things already about her; we had been chatting online for a few months now but she knew little about me. I rarely chatted to people about my work and my stories, my life was very private and I liked to keep it that way. Occasionally though you do get people who share a morbid interest in your work and sometimes I let them in. Cassie Barclay was one of the very few that I decided to let in.

“You still work as an executioner?” She asked.

I nodded.

“Not here though.” She said.

I shook my head. “Mainly in the Far East where they still have judicial hangings.” I told her.

“You must be busy then.”

“It’s regular, although I’ve scaled back quite a lot recently.” I told her. “There are three of us now. Two of them are resident there and they do a lot of the work. I stand in at holidays or when things get busy.”

“Are they all men?”

I shook my head. “No. I have trained a woman to do it as well.”

Wow.” She said. “I didn’t think a woman would have the stomach for that.”

“It’s a job like any other.” I told her “She is very efficient.”

Does she enjoy it?”

“I presume so. This isn’t the sort of work you do out of necessity.”

“It doesn’t bother you then doing it?”

“I don’t get caught up in the emotions.” I answered. “It’s the Court’s that try them and pass sentence. I just carry it out.”

“With enjoyment?”

I didn’t respond.

“What about the innocent ones? There’s bound to be the odd innocent one.”

“I suppose but I’ve only done one that I had doubts about and, as it happens, it did turn out to be a wrongful conviction.” I told her.

“I remember reading about one girl. She was an Australian girl whose boyfriend had planted drugs in her suitcase.” Cassie said. “She hanged but two years later he did the same thing again with another girl and he got found out”

“Yes I know.” I told her. “I felt bad about that.”

“You hanged her?”

I nodded and glanced up at the waitress bringing our coffee.

Wow.” Cassie exclaimed when the girl left.

“Please tell me about it?” She said.

I shook my head. It had been a painful experience. Murderers, rapists and drug dealers were easy to deal with and despatch but I always felt that she had been telling the truth. I can still remember hugging her on the gallows as she quietly sobbed.

“Tell me please?” She insisted.

I sipped on my coffee staring blankly into space for a few minutes. “She was a very brave girl.” I told her. “She spotted me in the court yard a couple of days before her execution. We need to see them to assess them mentally as well as judge their height and weight,” I told her.

“Yes you need to get the drop right don’t you?” She said.

I nodded. “Anyway she spotted me and came over to me. She just came out with it and asked if I was her executioner.”

Wow!” Cassie said. “What did you say?”

“I just said ‘yes’. What could I say?”

“What did she say?” Cassie asked.

“She told me that she weighed fifty-five kilos and was five feet nine inches but I had guessed that already” I replied.

Wow!”

“Then she asked me when the execution would take place. I told her that I couldn’t say. There are always final legal processes to go through and as she was a foreign national there were representations going on. I had been told though that it was scheduled for two days time.”

“What else did she say?” Cassie asked me.

“She asked me if it would hurt and I told her that it would be over very quickly.”
We both sipped some more coffee from our cups.

“So what happened on the day then?” Cassie asked.

“She was told at eight o’clock that morning that her appeal for clemency had been turned down and that she would be executed at eleven o’clock. She was given some writing paper and a pen to write last letters to her family. I knew the night before that she was going to hang and I had the gallows prepared ready for her. “I said before taking another sip of coffee.

“You had the rope and everything ready for her?” Cassie asked with excitement in her voice.

I nodded. “At five minutes to eleven the prison governor and I entered the cell along with four warders. She was sat at the table and stood to her feet; poor thing looked petrified. I waited until the governor read out the execution notice and then I said to him that I didn’t think there would be any need for all this presence. Sometimes the condemned try to run or put up a fight and so extra warders are needed but I knew that in this case there would be no trouble.”

“So it was just you and her then?”

“Yes.” I told her before taking another sip. “They all left the cell, including the governor.” I added.

“What happened next?” Cassie asked.

“She was trembling and tears were rolling down her cheeks. She kept saying that she never knew the drugs were there. I believed her but there was nothing I could do about it. I had my job to do.” I replied. “I went round the table and put my arm around her and calmed her down. She sobbed on shoulder for a little while and then I said that we had to go now and I took the belt I had and fastened it around her waist. She didn’t struggle. She just let me fasten it tightly and then I took each of her hands in turn and fastened her wrists into the looped braces on the belt.”

“You didn’t tie her hands behind her back then?”

I shook my head. “No we use the waist belt method.” I told her. “I then started to walk her from the cell to the execution chamber. It is always quite a long walk. In fact it is a couple of blocks away I hate the walk because it gives the condemned too much time to think. She started to sob and so I put my arm around her as we walked. As we went through a series of doors she kept asking me if we were nearly there.”

“She never struggled at all then?” Cassie asked me.

“No.” I answered. “But when we entered the chamber though she did wobble; it is an awesome sight though. The gallows are a huge metal structure painted in green and there are thirteen steps up to the metal platform. I had to hold her tightly as I guided her up them. Once you get near the top you can see the noose hanging down from the cross beam and they all wobble at that first sight of it. Sometimes they put the coffin leaning up against the inner wall; it’s an open staircase and you can see inside the gallows frame. That often scares them as well.”

Wow.” Cassie said. “Did she see her coffin?”

I shook my head. “No. There wasn’t one there so she was spared that.”

“What about when you got to the top?”

“I walked her slowly to the centre of the platform to where the trap door is and where the noose is hanging down just above it ready and waiting. Usually I then put the hood over the condemned’s head but she didn’t want it. She became quite agitated so I left it off. I then took a leather strap from my pocket and tied it around her ankles. She started to sob as I reached for the noose and placed it around her neck so I just stood there for a few minutes and hugged her.”

“That was very nice of you.” Cassie said.

“I needed her to be calm.” I told her. “If the rope gets dislodged or they move about the hanging can go wrong. The neck doesn’t snap correctly and it can be a long and painful death. Anyway, once I got the rope properly placed and got her settled. I moved slowly away from the trap door to the release lever. She watched me as I took away the safety pin and then just closed her eyes as I pulled.”

“Was her death quick?”

I nodded. “Yes. I heard her neck snap. I looked down and saw her body twitching as it swung but she was dead.”

“How long did you leave her hanging?” Cassie asked.

“I usually leave them for about an hour. I go for a coffee and then collect the doctor and once he confirms death. I take the body down and prepare it for the burial.”

“You undress them?”

“Undress them, wash them and put a shroud on them and then put them in the coffin for burial. In this case her body was being sent to Australia to her relatives.”

“Tell me?” She asked. “They say that people can have orgasms as they hang, is it true?”

I smiled. “Not on the long drop ones. You can on short drop and slow strangulation but long drop is instant death.”

“Did you look at her body afterwards?” She asked. “You know how a man would look?”

I nodded. “Yes, she was a very attractive girl.”

“Did you touch her?”

“I had to wash her down.” I told her. “Of course I touched her. But it was done with respect”

Cassie finished her coffee.

“Have you ever hanged a woman outside of a legal execution?” She asked quietly.

“Why do you ask that?” I asked her.

“One of your stories seemed very real to me; the two girls that were hanged by the short drop method: that seemed very real to me.”

I smiled. “You think so?”

“I have gone part the way there with that.” She told me. “I know how it feels and I know how it looks. I know the intensity of the orgasm as well. Was that how it was for them?” She asked.

I said nothing.

“A boyfriend did it to me once.” She told me. “We fixed a noose to a beam with a drop of just a few inches. I climbed on to a stool and he tied my hands behind my back and put the noose around my neck. Then he kicked the stool away. I was wearing just a pair of cotton panties and he stroked me as I hung there for a few minutes. They were soaking wet by the time he took me down.”

“That is a very dangerous game to play.” I told her.

"Ever since I was a little girl, I've always dreamed of being hanged.” Cassie told me. “I've been hanged by lovers before, but they always let me back down. Once I was dropped about eight inches, and the feeling of falling gave me such a rush. I then tried a drop of about a foot, then a foot and a half. Each time, the rush was greater. Strangely, even when the hangman's knot slapped the side of my head, it was good. Each time I dropped more, I orgasmed more intensely. I begged for a two-foot drop, but my lover refused. He left me soon afterward, saying that he didn't want to be the one to tell my friends and family how I died.”

“Very wise.” I told her.

“You could do it for me though.” She told me. “Long drop method. Treat me like a condemned girl and execute me.”

“Yes and I would get life in prison for it too. Maybe even death.” I replied.

“No one would know. I have no family to speak of. No boyfriends or even girlfriends.” She said. “Hardly anyone would miss me.”

“You work.” I told her.

She smiled. “Yes, my boss would miss his blow jobs but I would leave beforehand, telling him that I was going on a back packing holiday.”

I smiled. “You give him blow jobs?”

She nodded. “His wife hates doing it and I can’t stand her. He’s a good boss anyway so there is no harm in going down on my knees every now and again and giving him one.”

The restaurant was starting to fill now and conversation was getting difficult. “Shall we go to one of our cars and talk there?” She asked.
I was all in favour but I had an erection and I had to wait a few moments. “We’ll go to mine.” I told her.

As we sat inside Cassie asked me again if I would hang her. I told her that she was a beautiful girl and had a lot going for her so why did she want this. All she could say was “I want that ultimate rush.”

I told her that it would kill her and she said she knew that “I still want it.” She added.

Cassie reached across with her hand and touched my groin. “You could do it,” She said as she squeezed me. “Execute me. Treat me as a condemned prisoner. Take me and hang me” She added.

I could do, I knew that. I had enjoyed hanging the two girls. They wanted it; they had begged me to do it in much the same way. The two nineteen year old lovers had a similar fixation. They came to visit me just like Cassie had done. I told them to go away and I would think about it; after three weeks I told them I would do it.

None of them had close family, lived in a one bedroomed apartment and were only working a couple of part time jobs between them. It wasn’t much of a life anyway. They came over and stayed with me and actually helped me with the gallows. I had built a short gallows for them. The platform was about three feet above the floor. The trap was a simple, single leaf design that ran the length of the front of the gallows. The trap also had a pair of steps at the front, so that the girls stood some 16 inches above the platform. This allowed me to set the noose so that there would be just a 12 inch drop, which would only tighten the noose around their necks.

We did a dry run the day after I had finished it. I hanged them individually leaving them hanging to the point that their feet just began to thrash about for support. Both girls admitted that the experience of feeling helpless had took them to verge of an intense orgasm that they had never experienced before. I fucked them both right afterwards and I can attest to their wet state.

I didn’t give them a specific date or time for the actually execution. I was fucking them both regularly throughout their stay and was enjoying it; I also had to wait for the delivery of an incinerator I had purchased. They knew on the day that it was delivered their time was very short. Two days before I had decided to hang them I prepared the ropes and then on the eve of their execution I made the final preparations on the gallows.

I left them to sleep together without me that night and then first thing next morning I woke them. I made each girl in turn stand naked while I fastened an execution belt around their waists and secured their wrists to it. They stood there silently watching each other getting prepared. “Okay girls this is it.” I told them.

They looked at each other with sadness in their eyes. One of them asked if they could have one more day together but I said no. There was no struggle as I led them by the arm out of the house to the gallows shed. They both stood there at the foot of the gallows for a few minutes staring up at the two nooses four feet apart while I switched on all the lighting. I helped each one in turn to climb the few steps to the platform and then put the noose around their neck, the knot at the back of the head so as not to snap the neck. Both girls watched as I went over to the lever. They were silent but there was a resignation in their eyes. They knew that this was it.

They knew what was coming next as I pushed the lever but even so there was a look of surprise on their faces and a yell as they fell. It was only a few inches but it was enough to tighten the rope around their necks and so begin the process of their strangulation. I watched them slowly struggle and then begin their frantic kicking. I walked over to them and reached up and touched their sex. They were both very wet; both very aroused but I helped them through their final orgasm.

They tried to scream through their orgasms but all that came out were the rasping sounds of their gasps for air. Slowly their struggles subsided and I pulled away. Pulling up a chair, I sat in front of them and masturbated. Afterwards I went and prepared the incinerator and then I cut the bodies down and put them inside it along with their clothes, belongings and even the sheets from the bed they slept in.

Yes I could do it for Cassie just as I did it for those girls.

I looked at her as she still held my bulge. “Four week’s time.” I told her. “Be back here in four weeks time. No car, travel by bus. I will pick you up at the same time then.”
Her face lit up.

“One thing though.” I told her. “There will be no going back if you turn up. I will do it.”

She smiled.

“Now give me what your boss gets.” I told her.

Cassie obliged me slowly milking my shaft while she licked and sucked my cock. She seemed to know instinctively when I was ready to cum even before I started to groan; her mouth engulfed almost the whole of my cock and drained every drop of semen from me. If I had never seen her again that blow job would have been well worth everything.

This story is a work of fiction and is Copyrighted. It should not be reproduced or copied without the author's permission.
I've deleted the "Part 1" in the thread headline and inserted it over the first message.
Please dont start a new thread for "Part 2". You can further posting the story in this thread.
BTW, you should choose a avatar.

Back
Top Bottom