The Hard Labour Experience

Go to CruxDreams.com

bleater

Executioner
I wanted to try writing a story, sorry for my lame English.
This is the first chapter.

I
It was a strange proposal that had come to Irene: a prison camp experience of forced labor.
There was not much information, there was a guarantee that he would not receive permanent damage, and that there would be a safe word.
Since she was young she had shown a certain attitude to masochism, even if never developed, at most she had played with clothespins and wax, since the early adolescence, or walked barefoot on the stones, which she found very painful.
Now, at the age of 19, she had a chance to see if it really was something to her.
This experience would have had a fairly high price, 3000 € but if you could get to the end of the two weeks, they would have given you all the money back.
She was fascinated by it, although it still frightened her, but in the end she decided to try.
The indications said they were, comfortably dressed in a private and supervised parking area, the price of parking the car would be included in that of the experience.
He found himself in the parking lot with other girls, about twenty of them, all of whom were roughly his peers.
It was summer, the end of June, and it was already hot, she had decided to wear cut jeans, rag shoes and a shirt, the other girls were dressed similarly, some had light skirts and T-shirts, others had summer clothes, others wore flip-flops.
A bus arrived, somewhat older, two men in tactical clothes, fatigue pants and shirts of the same light blue color got off, wearing black sunglasses.
"Come in!" they barked, and the girls began to climb on the vehicle.
Inside the seats were uncomfortable and hard, the windows were closed and it was hot.
After a journey of about 30 minutes, in a street full of potholes that blew the vehicle and shekered the girls, the bus stopped in front of a large gate.
"Get off! fast!" Ordered the two men.
The sun was blinding, even in the early morning, the bus had arrived at about 07.30, and now it must have been around 08.00.
The large gate opened onto a short stretch of wall, which however continued with a high fence, topped with barbed wire, but, in addition to a small building, no larger than a single room, perhaps a guardhouse, there was no trace of other buildings around, only countryside.
From the gate a wide road of gravel began which reflected the morning sun, then disappeared behind a low hill.
The girls were passed through the gate, and the large carriage door was closed with a dull thud.
They were put in a row, half a dozen men came out of the gatehouse and joined the two, dressed in the same way, a sack was thrown to each girl's feet.
"Undress! Take everything out, and put it in the bag!" One of them shouted.
The girls slowly began to remove their clothing.
Irene was nervous, she had never been exceptionally shy, but at best she had been in a bikini in public, never naked.
The swish of a whip brought her to attention: "You, undress!"
She took the edges of the shirt and started lifting them up.
"NO! Shoes first!"
Afraid she took off her right shoe using her left foot as a lever, she had no socks under her shoes, she also knew that they would supply her with uniforms.
As she put her first bare foot on the stones of the road, she remembered how painful it was for her to walk barefoot on the stones.
"The T-shirt and what's underneath!"
She took off her shirt, and then, with trembling hands, unhooked the hook of her bra, making it slip.
Instinctively she covered her breast, being thin, she had small breasts, the size of a half apple, with small nipples, which were erect for the situation.
"Did I tell you to cover your boobs?" The man said snapping the whip again. "Trousers and the rest before I get nervous."
Now Irene, like all the other girls, was completely naked in the morning sun, and, despite the heat, she shivered.
One of the men approached her, he was holding chains.
Soon he closed a chain around her waist, tight, cold, so much that she took her breath away, then cuffed her wrists behind her back and with a carabiner hooked the handcuffs to the chain, locking her arms, the last touch was to put the ankle strains, she had less than half a meter of chain between one ankle and another.
With a snap of the whip, the man who seemed to be the boss ordered them to line up and start walking.
Irene realized that she should have walked naked, but above all barefoot on that horrible road of sharp stones for who knows how long, and a lump formed in her stomach.
It was hard to walk on those stones without shoes, and her resistance vanished soon, with each step the pain was more unbearable.
In addition, it was also the first time that she was naked in front of strangers, the men looked at her, looked directly at her bare breasts, her butt and her pubis, without her being able to do anything to hide.
She did not know how long it had been, but at some point her pain resistance began to give way, and she began to slow down, each step was as if they were planting daggers on the bare soles of her feet.
At one point she had perhaps moved a couple of meters away from the one that preceded her, being the last one in the row, when a sharp pain tormented her back.
A whiplash hit her in the back, between the shoulder blades, surprise and pain made her fall to her knees.
One of the men crouched in front of her, felt her bare breast with his hands, she tried to move away, but she did not have enough strength, also another man had placed himself behind her.
Suddenly he grabbed her nipples, squeezing them tightly, and then with a tug, he started to pull her up.
She screamed loudly at the excruciating pain in her breast, but followed the hands of her tormentor and got to her feet.
Immediately the other man grabbed her from behind.
“So we have a slacker, but we have our own ways to get your lazy ass moving.” He said sadistically.
From a pocket he extracted two metal clamps, connected by a chain and with a leash attached.
“No, no, no, please no, i will walk.” She begged, but there was no mercy for her.
When she was younger, during her adolescence, she had tried the clothespins on her nipples, but they were wooden clothespins, with not very powerful springs.
These metal clamps squeezed her nipples with cruel ferocity, pulling out a long wail from her.
Then they began to drag her, making her walk at double speed to reach the head of the row, on her bare feet already at the limit of endurance, but the pain in her nipples prevented her from doing anything else.
They held the clamps on her nipples for some time, then she was freed from the hideous drag, but she realized that the removal was as painful as the application.
"Keep walking, otherwise they will come back." one of the men said to him waving the torture instrument.
She didn't even have the strength to answer, her head was full of pain, and her vision was clouded, moreover she was now covered with sweat and dust, the sun had risen high and the day was getting hot.
She was only superficially aware of the complaints and moans of the other girls, also naked like her, also forced to walk barefoot on those sharp rocks, in the inclement sun.
She was exhausted and far beyond her pain resistance when they finally saw the first buildings, a large red-walled farm with a large number of agricultural outbuildings around it.
She knew that this would be the place where her body and mind would be excruciatingly tortured, but at the moment it seemed to her that she had arrived at the heden garden, especially when they took them to a sort of large stable, under a canopy, with a concrete floor, which was like a balm for her tortured feet.

I'm also much into a forced labour story, and also like you I'm having difficulties in writing about it in English.

As such, I could enjoy reading your story perfectly well. What lacked in literary embellishment, I could fill in with my own imagination due to the affinity of the subject matter. And what awkwardness in sentences I may have found, I could easily overlook because my mind was in a much more forgiving mood, considering similar limitations that my own story has.

I look forward to read the rest of the story. A story which depicts naked girls forced into a slave labour is definitely my favourite kind, when it comes to D/s fantasies.

II

Dust, sweat, tears covered her body, and her head was spinning, but she finally had the calm needed to take a look at the other girls, with her they were twenty, they were naked, like her, covered in dust and sweat, on the backs of some of them she saw red lines, whiplashes, she was not the only one to have been punished.

However, about all of them were young, some were as thin as she was, others were more massive, but always slender; some seemed to have suffered more from the walk, others still looked stubborn, as if that excruciating torment that had been for her, for them was nothing more than a health walk.

She realized that, in fact, what had been her most painful and terrible life experience, was nothing but the warm-up, and that she would be tortured for another two weeks from now.

She could have simply said the safeword, but, the € 3,000 she had given them, she needed them to come back, otherwise she would not have been able to pay the house rent, the bills or whatever.

They took the top ten in the row, and lined them up along a wall, always under the canopy and on the concrete floor, and then it was time to wash them, one of the men began to splash them with a tube of icy water, the pressure was quite high and painful, when it touched Irene she felt as if hundreds of small sharp stones were hitting her naked body.

The first girl who was hit made to rotate and expose her back to the jet, but was ordered not to turn around, with a snap of the whip.

The man made the jet of water dance on the poor victims, aiming above all the groin, the belly and the breasts.

Having that cold and violent jet on her belly left her breathless, while when the cruel tormentor aimed directly at her pubis it was as if they were trying to penetrate her with a fist.

Then came the time of soap, two teams of three men started at one end and the other in the row, soaping the girls.

Poor victims were ordered to stand in an upright position, legs spread at shoulder height.

Irene was the first, three men approached her, they had a bucket of soapy water, ice cubes floated in the bucket, she looked at them in horror, she was already trembling with the icy water.

It was humiliating, not only was the soapy water at the temperature of the ice, and every time the sponge touched it it emitted plaintive moans, but the men began to pass the sponges, and hands on her naked body, insisting on her breasts, on her butt, and between her legs, in turn they soaped her vagina, taking advantage of it to grope it and put her fingers inside.

"No, please, no, please, no" was her mantrta, but was ignored.

At one point they slipped one of the ice cubes into the water directly in her vagina, ripping out a high-pitched cry.

She was now crying when they passed to the girl next to her, who began to complain and ask for mercy in the same way as her, receiving the same treatment.

Left alone and trembling, naked and in chains, she began to truly repent of her choice.

When the men had finished soaping, they splashed more icy water to rinse them, with the same sadistic will to torture them from the first step of the wash.

After the rinses they ordered the trembling girl to enter the building, she was greeted by a cold and large room covered with tiles on the floor and walls.

Though the pavement was smooth, the cold that the tiles transmitted was annoying under her bare feet.

Four other men were inside, two seated at a table, one standing in front of it, near a pile of orange clothing, and another was near a tripod with a camera on it and stands with lights pointing towards one of the tiled walls, where a notched height gauge had been attached.

The man next to the clothes was holding an electric cattle prod, approached her and freed her from the chains.

The first thing she did was massage her wrists, then instinctively she crossed her arms over her chest, but quickly the man put the cattle prod on his side and shook her.

She screamed and moved away, but was grabbed by the wrist and with a kick behind the knee was forced to the ground.

Three more shocks were administered to her, one on her back, which made her yell and arch her back, one under one foot, and one directly between the anus and vagina, favored by her curled up position.

"Stand up!" she was ordered, and before she could do anything, another shock was administered to her side.

“I'm getting up, have mercy " she yelled.

"I'm getting up, have mercy, sir" yelled the mand wit the prod, giving her another electric shock on her ribs.

“I’m getting up, sir, have mercy sir.” She cryed.

As she got up they told her that she was not allowed to cover herself, if she was naked there was a reason, it had to be observed by the commission.

The man with the cattle prod brought her in front of the camera and positioned her in front of it, next to the wall, where a position was marked on the ground.

A lump formed in her stomach when she realized they would take her mug shots naked, for a moment he hoped that the shots would only make up his face, but as soon as she was positioned and the lights came on, she realized that what the camera saw was projected on a wall in front of her.

The figure of her, completely naked, from feet to head, the man pushed aside a lock of her long red and wet hair that had fallen on her breast, to prevent there was any kind of cover between the camera and her naked breast.

“Arms at your side, legs spread at shoulder height”

They began to photograph, full figure, completely naked, then half-length, then a close-up, but making sure that the breast entered the frame, and then details of the breast, pubis, feet, hands, belly.

They made her stretch her arms upwards and repeat the shots, then they turned her in profile, and again shots of her naked body, totals and details, both with her arms at her sides and with her arms stretched up.

And then the same thing from behind, pulling back the hair and making it fall in front, to have his bare back, this time they also concentrated on the butt.

And then the other profile.

She had never felt so humiliated, during the shots the men commented about her breast, her flat stomach and her turned butt.

She was ordered to go back to the table and come to attention, she had tears in her eyes.

They gave her one of the orange clothes, and when she opened it she realized that it was just a pair of loose pants.

When she realized that they were not giving her anything else she said "And the above, sir? And the shoes, sir?”

"None of you are authorized to wear shoes or something from the belt up, your conviction explicitly requires that you are barefoot and shirtless." Said one of the sitting man. "Having to walk barefoot on painful ground is part of the punishment, so having to expose the breasts to the eyes of the guards.

If you don't like those trousers, you can not take them, it's not written anywhere that you should have them, if you want to face all the prison sentence naked, it's not a problem for me. "

Tears came to her eyes again, and sadly put on her pants, then got handcuffed, this time on the front, and was taken out of the room for another door, on the opposite wall.

Outside there was a flat area of gravel, directly under the midday sun, there was a structure of horizontal beams supported by poles, it was painfully made to walk on the stones to the nearest beam, from which a chain hung.

She had not yet recovered from the pain of her barefoot walk before, and the bite of the sharp stones under her feet made her moan.

The man attached the short chain of handcuffs to the chain that hung from the beam with a carabiner, at such a height that her body was forced to stretch to the maximum in order to stand on tiptoe on the stones.

It was left like this, facing south, to maximize the effect of the sun, which blinded her eyes, alone, when the man left, only the sound of the wind, and the cries of her companions who were abused during the recognition, alone waiting for the position to cause painful cramps.

III

She had no idea how long it had been, she could barely open her eyes with the sun on her face, they had washed her, but now she was sweaty again, besides she was thirsty, the direct saole heat was making her head spin, while slowly they brought the other girls and chained them as they had chained her.

By the time the fourth girl had brought, the arms and muscles of the foot ached from the position, then it was the time of the back, the legs and then the whole body was an agony of pain.

Suddenly the sun darkened, and he realized that a man was in front of her, he could not see him against the light, but he certainly felt his hands starting to feel and touch her.

“No!” She said with her mouth kneaded, unable to resist.

The groping lasted a long time, she could only tremble and quiver under the touch of her assailant.

The man took the time to palpate her breasts, squeezing them, pinching her nipples, then going down the exposed ribs under the stretched skin, pinching her hips and then letting his hands slide into his pants to explore his butt.

Then he finally placed a hand on her vagina, inserting two fingers into the orifice and starting to massage her clitoris, while the other hand touched the rest of her body.

She tried to say, "No sir, please don't, please sir", but the mouth was heavy to speak.

"Be silent prisoner, I know that all this excites you, you are here on purpose." he whispered in her ear.

She protested weakly, while the stimulation of her most delicate part began to feel uncomfortable in that situation, actually she was getting aroused, and this was humiliating, an unknown man had his hand inside her, while she had been tied and tortured for hours, and the other hand obscenely touched every part of her body that should have been private, and despite this, she was getting excited.

"Don't think I'm doing this to do you a favor, prisoner, but tell me, how humiliating it is that I'm doing it, here in front of everyone?" he said.

“No, please, sir, no!” she wispered.

The stimulation continued more and more fierce, grunts, then moans came up directly from the belly to her voice and she could not do anything to suppress them.

The hand that stimulated her clitoris brought her almost to orgasm, but suddenly she stopped and pulled away, and a bucket of icy water was pulled on her.

She screamed with all her lungs for water and frustration, for the laughter of the men who had gathered around her to enjoy the scene.

"Prisoners, you see this, you are in our complete control, we can do what we want with you, and we will do everything to make you suffer, you must atone for your sins and you will atone for them." One of the guards shouted.

"Now we will take a tour of our magnificent holiday home." He always said and they were freed from the uncomfortable position, to be handcuffed behind his back.

They brought them in front of a concrete drinking trough, the water was running, but the trough was surrounded by a fence with barbed wire, on one side a metal bridge, a structure 4 meters long and 1 meter wide, with two ramps of always metal steps, allowed to climb over the fence.

On the metal of the whole bridge, however, small spines had been welded, probably not sharp and not long enough to pierce the skin, but certainly walking on it with bare feet would have been atrocious, without counting that it would have been hot in the sun and frosty at night.

In addition, the entire fenced area was covered with metal plates with the same system.

"You will have plenty of water, but only from this drinking trough; as you can see we have made sure that simply going to drink will be a little adventure for you." Shouted the men.

Gorans of frustration came from the small assembly of half-naked and tied girls.

Snapping the whips the caretakers made the poor girls move to another location, Irene could see that by now almost all the backs had been touched by the whip.

The farm was made up of other buildings, but between one and the other there were wide openings of breccia and stones, on which Irene was still forced to walk, it would have been a continuous torture.

They showed them a long path of gravel that paertiva from the farm and went into the countryside.

"This road leads to labor camp number one, where you will go to work in the morning, it is 3 km from here, you will reach the field walking, obviously barefoot, to remind you of your crimes, we made sure that the path was pleasantly painful, you it is forbidden to cut grass on the roadside. "

“Every day you will work on field one until midday, when you move to field two, along a beautiful and comfortable asphalt road of 3 km, which will certainly be hot at that time, for your joy. "

"From there, at the end of the day you will return here on that road." He pointed to a stone road very similar to the first.

With other clicks of frista I made them move to a canopy, there were five showers below, the ground was gravel.

“Once you return to the sheepfold, you will have to give us your trousers for the laundry to wash. So naked you will be nice and rusty to take a shower, don't expect hot water though. "After the shower you will be given a towel." He pulled out a small orange towel which would have been enough to be turned around the sides to give a minimal and ridiculous sense of cover.

“Then you can have access to the canteen for dinner. During dinner, the punishments accrued during the day will be administered. After dinner you will have to return the towels and go to your dormitory, you are not entitled to wear anything golden at night, you will be provided with camp beds, the camp beds are for three places, but there will be no need for blankets.”

“In this structure we administer corporal punishment for every slightest infraction, or just because you don't work too hard.”

“There is no rule for punishment, the officer in charge has a wide choice of how to punish you, according to his tastes, but I can tell you that the most common ones will be the loss of the possibility of putting clothes on, sleeping chained to the cot, flogging, electric shock, sun exposure all day, spending the night in chains outside and other delights.”

Although Irene's condition was severely tired and she was a little confused, mostly due to the shock of nakedness and pain, she managed to clearly distinguish that other girls also had eyes ready to cry to hear these things.

"And now, let's move on to work today, no, I haven't forgotten lunch, from now on no lunch, no breakfast, only dinner, so I hope you had a robust breakfast this morning, because you will work until you are finished, and then, shower and dinner. "

The prisoners were taken to a large metal canopy, mounted on a concrete base. there were large camp beds stacked near the roof, each camp bed was formed with a frame of metal tubes, about 2 by 2.5 meters, between which a patch of sturdy and robust fabric was stretched.

Each frame had ten short legs, no more than half a meter, and lots of rings, clearly for attaching chains and handcuffs to it.

Under the canopy, in the concrete surface, large rooms had been created, real rooms dug in the floor, about 5x4 meters, and 4 meters deep, each one equipped with an alcove with a reain, was probably connected to the sewer. Above each "room" there was a large LED lamp, hung from the ceiling of the roof with a chain, fixed to it there were cameras, there were also at the corners of the "rooms" so that each point was constantly monitored.

The guards showed the girls their new homes, there would be three for each hole, except one that would be occupied by only two girls. They also showed the girls how each room could be closed by a sliding grid hidden in the concrete, like a real cage.

"Now your job is to make these cells habitable, first you will have to free them from the debris on the bottom, for today you will not have tools, you have your hands, make them suffice. Then you will bring the bed and the bed into the cell; and lastly, you will have to lay a wire mesh around the roof, which we will electrify later.”

Chains were removed from the girls, but practically all the guards, a dozen men, were watching over them, armed with cattle prods and whips.

Irene dared not cover her breasts when her hands were free, even if she wanted to do it, and for the first time she glanced at the bottom of the holes: Shards of glass, stones, rubble, perhaps even a few pieces of metal were scattered on the floor, and she would have to go down there to go and remove them barefoot.

TBC! (for Madiosi ^^)

a prison camp experience of forced labor
definitely the type of search I do a lot
It was a strange proposal that had come to Irene: a prison camp experience of forced labor
Now I hooked!
Now, at the age of 19
Nice!
3000 € but if you could get to the end of the two weeks, they would have given you all the money back.
Brilliant idea. This will ensure a whole 2 weeks first hand experience
others wore flip-flops
delicate and beautiful
the seats were uncomfortable and hard
Nice!
A whiplash hit her in the back, between the shoulder blades, surprise and pain made her fall to her knees.
Amazing first blow!!

Aside from the forced labour aspect which I'm totally into myself, what I found to be quite peculiar about the story is its focus on the foot torture. I can see that the author has quite a strong fetish of such a nature.

I'm not so much into that particular fetish as I am into the other elements (e.g. forced labor, prison, inspection, etc). However, it's certainly interesting to see such a relatively less often dealt with theme is explored here.

Aside from the forced labour aspect which I'm totally into myself, what I found to be quite peculiar about the story is its focus on the foot torture. I can see that the author has quite a strong fetish of such a nature.

I'm not so much into that particular fetish as I am into the other elements (e.g. forced labor, prison, inspection, etc). However, it's certainly interesting to see such a relatively less often dealt with theme is explored here.

Mhm... not really, Walking barefoot on painful surfaces was the first form of suffering I practiced when I began to discover that it excited me to be tortured.
At first the idea of being barefoot and having a few kilometers of stone road ahead gave me a feeling of despair that excited me a lot.
More are coming.

Mhm... not really, Walking barefoot on painful surfaces was the first form of suffering I practiced when I began to discover that it excited me to be tortured.
At first the idea of being barefoot and having a few kilometers of stone road ahead gave me a feeling of despair that excited me a lot.
More are coming.

I'll admit to having a slight foot thing myself, but I think it's directly tied to the idea that keeping a slave or prisoner in bare feet enhances the sense of vulnerability. People aren't used to going shoeless outside the comfort of their homes. No shoes makes it harder for the captive to fight back or run away. It becomes a constant low-grade physical and psychological torment to supplement whatever other tortures they get put through.

Related to this, I then also think it's hot (particularly in a narrative scenario) when someone who is uncomfortable in bare feet is able to bravely do what needs to be done anyway. They fight or they climb the five miles over the cliff to freedom or whatever, suffering, but overcoming it.

I'll admit to having a slight foot thing myself, but I think it's directly tied to the idea that keeping a slave or prisoner in bare feet enhances the sense of vulnerability. People aren't used to going shoeless outside the comfort of their homes. No shoes makes it harder for the captive to fight back or run away. It becomes a constant low-grade physical and psychological torment to supplement whatever other tortures they get put through.

Related to this, I then also think it's hot (particularly in a narrative scenario) when someone who is uncomfortable in bare feet is able to bravely do what needs to be done anyway. They fight or they climb the five miles over the cliff to freedom or whatever, suffering, but overcoming it.

Amazing, you got the point, i also have not a foot fetish, for example i don't want my feet licked or some similar, nor i will lick someone feet, but the feel of being forced barefoot for downgrade, umiliation and pain is what i love.

IV

Irene and those who were to become her cellmates were placed in front of their hole, then a metal ladder was hooked to the edge, it had triangular section rungs, with the support surface formed by one of the edges.

They removed their chains and made them go down that cold staircase, from the sharp steps under their feet, obviously they were not sharp, but it was certainly annoying to get on and off that ladder.

As soon as she touched the floor, Irene immediately felt that it was going to be a long work session, broken glass and rubble tarnished her feet.

One of the guards dropped a barrel tied to chains, they had to fill it with rubble, then they would go up the ladder again to hoist it out, and set it aside, go down and continue with another barrel that the guards would drop.

Irene was convinced that those rubble and those broken glass would be kept to be scattered on the bottom of the cell once again.

It was long and painful for her, her cellmates seemed more accustomed, both to walking barefoot on the debris, both to work half-naked and to work hard.

The two were both taller than her, but it was not a difficult thing, being she small, slender and well made, even if in a different way.

One was blonde, with long hair, styled with a side cut on the right, square shoulders, medium and firm breasts, flat stomach and long arms and legs; the other was brunette, a little softer in shape, but still anything but fat, but her breasts danced hypnotically as she worked.

None of them said anything, but she felt the looks on her, small and thin compared to those two, and the looks did not offer anything good.

The tiredness of the day was making itself felt, she was giving all her strength, now she was no longer even paying attention to her nakedness, bent on the ground, kneeling to collect debris, her feet ached, her back ached and her eyes clouded.

When they had finished with the debris, after hoisting three barrels out, they were ordered to place one of the camp beds in a corner.

It was now dark outside, but inside their hole the lamp illuminated with a cold and aseptic light, while the red lights of the cameras told her that at that moment they were filming her suffering; she realized that since they would sleep naked and without blankets, their bodies would be filmed far beyond the humiliation of the photos before.

"Out!" they ordered them. "take off your trousers and go under the shower!"

She climbed the painful ladder, each step a painful one like a blade, and then mechanically took off her pants, naked again in a row, walking on stones, the night had become cool, a little too much not to wear clothes, with the sweat getting cold on them, standing in line while in groups of five they washed with the icy water.

The girls who came out from under the jet chattered their teeth and trembled from the cold.

Taking a shower was torture for her, and even later, when a gelle guard gave her the ridiculous towel, she absently passed it over her body and then wrapped it around her hips, a longer step, a gust of wind would have been enough, and the most private parts of his body would have been clearly visible.

The meal, at least that, was substantial and abundant, although not very tasty, she devoured it greedily, and drank, on that they were not skimping.

Having eaten brought back some of her strength, but she was tired anyway, and even the rough cot was tempting.

When they got to their hole, the guardians seized the towels and ordered the girls to go down to the cells, not that the miserable piece of cloth was a great cover, but still, she was naked again.

A couple of guards went after them into the hole: "Prisoner!" one pointed to Irene. "You were punished for tonight, for being slow and lazy on the move this morning"

The prisoner's eyes widened in terror.

The two guards pulled out four leather handcuffs and some chains, threatening her with the cattle prod, they made her weary on her wrists and ankles. Then they made her lay on the rough fabric, in the central position of the cot and chained her ankles to the bottom and the wrists to the headboard. She wasn't exactly spread eagled, but she had legs and arms open, without being able to close them, and was stretched, with minimal movement.

The Guards came out of the hole and withdrew the ladder, then they slid the heavy grate and went away, they did not turn off the strong light, they would have slept brightly lit, of course, to be able to film them better.

Her cellmates looked at her smiling, approaching.

"Look look what we have here, a very refined specimen, look at those little tits, and those ribs." Said one.

"And that flat stomach, and that soft skin, we're partying tonight." Said the other.

Irene was frozen in panic, tonight would certainly have been abused by those two, although it was not clear to her how two girls could have raped her, she felt that they would find a way.

“No, please, have mercy” She whispered.

“No way, I want to see how delicate your cunt is.” Said the blonde, lying down next to her.

"I want to know what those nipples taste like." said the other. “And tonight we'll be exactly merciless "

The two girls began to caress her, they were one on one side, the other on the opposite side, at first they were normal caresses, on the belly and legs, then they began to goad her ribs and belly.

She squeaked.

"Ah, look, we suffer tickling it seems" Said the blonde.

“Nice, a little ticklish toy” Replied the brunette.

Her two tormentors began to tickle her hips, it took only a few seconds that she began to ask for mercy and laugh.

A voice erupted from above: "What are you doing?"

A glimmer of hope appeared in Irene's rounded mind.

The guard was invisible behind the powerful light, but something fell between the grate and landed on the cot, It was a gag, made of leather with a sort of rubber cylinder to be forced into the mouth.

"Make her stay silent." said the guard, then footsteps were heard walking away.

Her abusers gagged her unceremoniously, since she didn't want to open her mouth they closed her nose until she couldn't take it anymore and had to submit to further abuse, then the tickle began again, in the armpits and on the sides, while one approached her feet to apply the torment there too.

Irene was banging her head left and right, unable to move anything else, errese subjected to such a cruel tickle without being able to do anything was an experience that sent her mind in tilt, it hadn't happened to her since she was a child, playing with other kids, that she was blocked and tickled, but there was no cruelty inherent in these two, they wanted to use tickling to torture her.

The poor girl's lungs were on fire, the gag limited her breathing, and the convulsions of laughter did the rest, when they took the first break she was convinced that she would die of suffocation that night.

The caresses began again, this time more intimate, the brunette caressed her breasts, insisting on her nipples, while the blonde was descending with her hand on the navel and then further down, up to her groin. As had happened before, when she was tied to the sun, she started to get aroused, her nipples were getting hard, and her vagina was getting wet, from the stimulation of those two cruel girls.

The blonde slowly inserted a finger into her vagina, then a second and finally a third, stretching it to the limit of her elasticity, in a painful way, and began to do up and down, sliding her fingers on the internal surface of her sex.

Irene wanted to scream in pain, humiliation and forced violation of her body, but with the gag she can only emit frustrated moans.

As the brunette bent over to suck on one of her nipples, the blonde began to massage her clit, sending waves of sensations all over her belly up to her head.

So gagged, Irene can't help but moan desperate and widen her nostrils to get as much air as possible.

TBC

it's certainly interesting to see such a relatively less often dealt with theme is explored here.
Well I DO have really strong fetish on beautiful female feet and wish they get a good dosis of hard labor in this story
the idea of being barefoot and having a few kilometers of stone road ahead gave me a feeling of despair that excited me a lot.
Lovely, amazing!

V

Irene suffered a lot from the hand of her torturer who violated her vagina, three fingers were too many, and the girl also knew how to make it seem more annoying, moreover the other girl, while licking her nipple, squeezed the other fiercely with one hand.

But the movement in / out and the continuous massage to her clitoris were also making her orgasm grow, she was breathing with her nostrils dilated, her eyes wide open, she would have screamed with all her lungs if she could, but the gag prevented her.

Her body was now in possession of the two girls, they were in control of it, and they were making her experience pain and pleasure at the same instant.

She frantically pulled her handcuffs, needlessly, tensing the muscles of her arms and legs, banging her head from side to side, wanted to cry and scream, free herself and be miles away. And instead she was naked, on a rough cot, chained with two ruthless torturers who were perpetrating the cruelest of humiliations.

She would reach orgasm there, bound, suffering, under the control of two strangers, while she was filmed by cameras that would have recorded everything, and tens, hundreds of people would have seen her, they would have seen her body in the most intimate moment.

She was about to explode, when suddenly the hand withdrew, it would take a few more seconds, maybe another couple of massages, but the hand withdrew, depriving her of her orgasm, the orgasm that she had earned with pain and humiliation.

If she hadn't had the gag she would have cried out her frustration with all her lungs, probably accompanied by some dirty word.

The blonde smiled at her seeing her spirited eyes, frustrated and with a hint of anger.

"I see you liked it. What did you think, that I made you come?"

Irene grunted.

"It's a nice little game, isn't it? I think we'll do it again and again, and again, and again, until we are bored. But it is not easy to get bored of a little body like yours.” And pinched one of her nipples.

“Now we will make you calm down a bit, we will not leave you alone, we will probably make some games like closing your nose or tickling you, but as soon as you are ready, we will do another turn, and this time too no orgasm for you. When we are bored with this game we may or may not let you come, it will all depend on what you give us in return.”

Irene was desperate, they tormented her for a while, closing her nose until she was about to suffocate, tickling her, squeezing her nipples tightly, touching her everywhere, until, slowly, the blonde's hand returned to position, painfully threading three fingers in and starting, while the other worked her nipple with her mouth and squeezed the other with one hand.

The poor victim lost count of the times that abused her in this way, bringing her to the limit of orgasm and leaving her frustrated and exhausted, her vagina was sore, there was no need to put three fingers, it was enough to touch her because waves of pain spread all over the her body making her jump.

Her every muscle was sore, when they asked the question, she desperately accepted, she would accept anything as long as that torture ended, even if they asked her something terrible.

For one last time the blonde reached her vagina with one hand, and despite every movement it caused her excruciating pain, she let her masturbate until she reached an explosive orgasm, which almost deprived her of her senses.

The two girls looked at her pleased and curled up with her, using her as a pillow, the blonde put a hand on her pubis and fell asleep like this, Irene paid little attention to her, she was too tired and exhausted and aching for anything, fainted more than falling asleep.

In the morning she was awakened by the sound of a siren and by the sound of the heavy grate that opened, the light was still on, although it was clear that the sun had not yet risen outside, Irene was still tied up and gagged, her cellmates jumped up and hurried out, climbing the ladder, while she was unable even to ask for help.

One of the guards went down to the hole and approached her.

"Did you sleep well? I saw that you made friends with your cellmates."

At that sentence Irene, even with her mind still clouded, thought back to what she had promised under torture and a lump came to her stomach.

The guard put his hands close to her immobilized body, and before opening the handcuffs, he began to feel her breasts, then slowly descended, passing on her flat stomach, up to the groin, then massaging her vagina that was still sore from the cruel treatment of the previous night. Hell was not yet finished, on the contrary, the girl realized, it had just begun.

She was free and was pushed on the ladder, which still made her feet ache when she climbed, to find herself, together with the other girls, standing under the canopy. Outside the hole the air was still freezing for the night, and this increased the discomfort from nakedness.

It was now almost 24 hours that she was naked or half-naked, they had taken pictures of her, touched her, whipped her, groped her, abused her, they had filmed her being tortured by two other girls, yet the fact of being naked made her feel humiliated. There was no point in thinking that he would soon have trousers at least, having to show her bare breasts was in itself sufficient torture.

Irene was aware of having beautiful breasts, she had already been with boys, she was not a virgin, and she had no problem being naked in the intimacy of the bedroom (or wherever she was making out), she was not even weak in giving lovers her body, she was the first she loved when a boy observed and touched her breasts, but always in the intimacy of the relationship.

But being naked and at the mercy of unknown people was different, she had probably been traumatized when a few years earlier they had played a cruel joke, when during a day at the beach, her friends had stolen her bikini top and any other way of covering herself, they were in an isolated beach, and she had to pass practically all afternoon to cover her breasts with her hands to prevent her friends, both boys and girls, from taking topless photos of her.

This time, however, she could not use her hands to cover herself.

Clean trousers were thrown at their feet, and the girls were able to dress at least in part. Irene's sleep had not been enough, and she only wanted to lie down again, even on the concrete, and sleep.

The guards passed in front of them with a cart, on cart there were metal yokes, consisting of a collar and two rods on the sides which ended in a cuff each.

The girls were soon imprisoned by the instrument, and then lined up. A chain linked each girl to the one in front of her and to the one behind. With a whiplash on the ground, orders were given to move, and the line began to march slowly towards the first labor camp.

the air was cold, and Irene's nipples stiffened, she was also trembling, while the purple sky heralded the next dawn, the nightmare of that long barefoot journey on the stony road filled the poor girl's mind again.

This time she was chained in the middle of the line, if she slowed down it would create a problem for everyone, and she was convinced that the punishment would have been atrocious, not only sleeping tied up and being raped again by the two, but as they had announced, she would probably have been whipped or cruelly tortured, and then left in the hands of her cellmates, with one night of torture they had made her make a terrible promise, how many nights of torture would she spend in their hands, how many other terrible promises would have been made to them by her?

As soon as the sun came out, it was immediately evident that, even if the night brought frost, the day would be fiercely hot.

After an hour's walk, when they arrived at the camp, they were already covered in sweat and dust.

They were freed from the yokes, they were given a bucket and ordered to remove, obviously with bare hands, every stone in the lot, this was a large square of earth, very large, perhaps more than a kilometer per side, sprinkled with stones the size of an egg, their job was to fill the buckets, take them beyond the road and overturn them in a container, to do it they had to climb metal steps and go to a metal platform, which would gradually warm up in the sun, until it became very hot.

A guard would count the buckets, the two prisoners who would bring less buckets would be punished in the evening.

TBC

Love the story and love the exhibitionist in you. I am slightly confused by whether she actually wants to be here, or whether this was some official government thing, but I won’t let it bother me too much. Keep going!

Love the story and love the exhibitionist in you. I am slightly confused by whether she actually wants to be here, or whether this was some official government thing, but I won’t let it bother me too much. Keep going!

in my idea it should be a sort of experience that you pay to do, but it is obviously a trap to have curious girls to torture.

Next chapter is coming soon

Back
Top Bottom