Go to CruxDreams.com
Inquisition art. Artist: Milo Manara.

Manara inquisition 8494904.jpg

gabriel inquisition 215-01-.jpg

"Madeleine, you are the personal maid of the duchess. Confess that your lady has had sexual intercourse with the devil! If you confess, you won't be burned at the stake: I'll order the executioner to strangle you before the flames reach your body."

View attachment 504047

"Madeleine, you are the personal maid of the duchess. Confess that your lady has had sexual intercourse with the devil! If you confess, you won't be burned at the stake: I'll order the executioner to strangle you before the flames reach your body."

If it was m'lady why don't you interrogate her? I am innocent here. I am just the maid! Ouch!!!!! Stop that!!!!!

"Madeleine, you are the personal maid of the duchess. Confess that your lady has had sexual intercourse with the devil!
She didn't.
I don't know what to say, it's just... the Duchess... she's had ... the gamekeeper, the woodsman, the sheriff, most of the King's men ... and what about me? Just once? Everyone needs a little bit of attention.
He was a very charming man in fact.
If you confess, you won't be burned at the stake: I'll order the executioner to strangle you before
Well I did confess, you'll stick to your part of the deal?

gabriel inquisition 218-01-.jpg

"Aaaaaaghh! Pease, please, stop torturing me. I'm not a witch. I swear!"

gabriel inquisition 220-01-.jpg

"Witch, after your confession the Holy Inquisition has condemned you to death. Tomorrow you'll burn at the stake in the middle of the public square. But the Inquisitor has ordered me to make you suffer all night long."

gabriel inquisition 196-01-.jpg

"Confess all your sins, witch, and this sufferings will end."

Last edited by a moderator:
gabriel inquisition 209-01-.jpg

"Executioner, use all your skills. We need her confession as soon as possible."

gabriel inquisition 223-01-.jpg

"Aaaaahhhh! Please, mercy, mercy!..."
"You can scream as you like, witch. If you don't confess, you'll die under my whip."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom