Go to CruxDreams.com
On 01 july 1590 Rebekka LEMP was accused of witchcraft and interrogated in Nördlingen...... Several witnesses saw her while she was hanged by one wrist completely naked and shaved. The following arguments where used during her torture, taken from citations of the Witch hammer from Jacob Sprenger and Heinrich Kramer (Neurenberg 1487).....
"Females are the most important ally of the devil. They have the magic power to provoke unwilling erections by men.....All females have carnal fancies, who are insatiable by females....."
Here a sketch of this storie

Attachments

• a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,740
If you Google Malleus Maleficarum, you'll find two translations of 'The Hammer of Witchcraft' available on-line,
including a pdf of the Montague Summers version. The really grim reading, about torture and sentencing,
is in the last part of the book, i.e. Third Part, Question XIII - end.

Peter Lemp's wife...
I've read about her. She was burned. Poor woman...:(
That's why i've disappointed in my dungeon stuff. I've tried to depict it like something romantic. But it never was... Blood, gore, smell... Awful... Like Wolfgang Meifart wrote in his book
Indeed: me too, in all my sketches I put the accent on the humiliating part of the stories... instead of what you call "blood, smell, gore.............. Thanks for the info. I wrote her story in a book about the ice age in these years, where witches where accused of the disaster of bad harvest

gabriel inquisition 224-01-.jpg

"Witch, if you don't confess, I swear I'll whip the devil out of you!"

On 01 july 1590 Rebekka LEMP was accused of witchcraft and interrogated in Nördlingen...... Several witnesses saw her while she was hanged by one wrist completely naked and shaved. The following arguments where used during her torture, taken from citations of the Witch hammer from Jacob Sprenger and Heinrich Kramer (Neurenberg 1487).....
"Females are the most important ally of the devil. They have the magic power to provoke unwilling erections by men.....All females have carnal fancies, who are insatiable by females....."

Here a sketch of this storie
Rebekka Lemp is known to us - unlike the thousands of others who remain nameless - because letters she wrote to her husband have been preserved. She went from being convinced that she would be found innocent to begging for something to end her suffering.
http://departments.kings.edu/womens_history/witch/lemp.html

View attachment 526968

"Aaaahhhhh! Please, stop whipping me! Pease! I'm not a witch, I swear!"

You have the wrong girl. It's milady, not me! Owww, stop whipping me! She's the witch! I am just her lady in waiting! Owwwwww please stop! Listen to me please! Owwwww!

You have the wrong girl. It's milady, not me! Owww, stop whipping me! She's the witch! I am just her lady in waiting! Owwwwww please stop! Listen to me please! Owwwww!
Now, we cannot accuse milady to be a witch! That would be socially not done! So, someone ought to be responsible for the curse of his lordship's impotence! So, confess, you witch!:devil:

gabriele inquisition 224-1-.jpg

"The Great Inquisitor has ordered to whip you until you confess you're a witch"
"Aaaaah! No, please! I can't confess: I'm not a witch. I'm only a healer...."

gabriele inquisition 225-1-.jpg

"If you don't confess you're a witch, I can go on whipping you until you die."

gabriele inquisition 226-1-.jpg

"Do you confess you made sex with the devil?" "Noooo. Aaaahhhhhhh!"

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 534331

"Witch, do you confess you kidnapped seven small children to sacifice them to the devil?"
"No, I can't confess this....Aaaahhhhhh!"
"Executioner, whip her more harshly. We need her plain confession."
No. The children were lost and hungry. I was only giving them shelter!

Back
Top Bottom