The higher goal of the crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Rarely or never I read (perhaps well by Sassi) about a dedication or devotion why to undergo a crucifixion, a metaphysical purpose serving a general aim.
Think on peace in world till happiness for your love (like Messaline).
Spectators do in fact needlessly...

Only to suffer for yourself and get sexual satisfaction is half a truth.

Attachments

• Sacrifice.jpg
    Sacrifice.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 553
Rarely or never I read (perhaps well by Sassi) about a dedication or devotion why to undergo a crucifixion, a metaphysical purpose serving a general aim.
Think on peace in world till happiness for your love (like Messaline).
Spectators do in fact needlessly...

Only to suffer for yourself and get sexual satisfaction is half a truth.
You might be interested in this story I wrote a couple of years ago http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-real-historical-female-jesus.5775/

Or Eulalia Christa http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/eulalia-christa-new-illustrated-edition.432/
But your question sets me thinking - while I'm not sure that in many stories here the crucifixae go to their crosses with a 'metaphysical purpose', i think several of the more serious, 'literary' works in our Archive belong quite properly to the genre of classical tragedy, where suffering is a central, profoundly mysterious aspect of the human situation - I think of Velut Luna's 'Amica', for example. And, for myself, the Passion of Christ belongs in that genre too, the Resurrection a rather silly 'happy ending' tagged on later - but that's getting into very deep water!

Or Eulalia Christa http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/eulalia-christa-new-illustrated-edition.432/
But your question sets me thinking - while I'm not sure that in many stories here the crucifixae go to their crosses with a 'metaphysical purpose', i think several of the more serious, 'literary' works in our Archive belong quite properly to the genre of classical tragedy, where suffering is a central, profoundly mysterious aspect of the human situation - I think of Velut Luna's 'Amica', for example. And, for myself, the Passion of Christ belongs in that genre too, the Resurrection a rather silly 'happy ending' tagged on later - but that's getting into very deep water!

Right. Each gospel has its own resurrection story, different from the others. He can't seem to convince people, either--Matthew says "some doubted" even when he's on the way up. He had everybody's sympathy when He died, but after He's back He gets no respect. Some of the gospels even use the passive (he was raised), so He doesn't even get full credit (He even provides a fish breakfast in John, but it still doesn't click). Clearly new publicists are required.

Another story that deals with sacrifice is The Scapegoat.

This thread made me think. I have never thought that one could undergo a real crucifixion "to suffer for yourself and get sexual satisfaction". Crucifixion meant being tortured to death and this, in my opinion, would never result in any kind of pleasure for the victims, from the sexual point of view. It was much more terrible that we can even imagine. So people undergoing crucifixion would be just unwilling victims.

If I think about my motivations... well, it is difficult to explain, but this is so fascinating to me, and it has been for years. If (IF) it would be possible for me to undergo a full Roman style crucifixion (with nails, flogging, everything) and at the end magically -magically- get out of it without physical damage, I would do it. Of course this is not possible in reality (at least up to now), and this refrains me to do so, but if in some strange phantasy world, it would be possible, I would offer myself immediately.

I know that it would be terrible and gruesome for me, but I would do to experience it in itself (feel how it would really feel), and, above all, to give pleasure to the executioners and to the onlookers. The best pleasure in their lives. Probably this would be the driving motivation. It is not easy to explain, and probably, much more difficult to understand I know, but I guess this is something like the deepest analysis I am able of... :)

This thread made me think. I have never thought that one could undergo a real crucifixion "to suffer for yourself and get sexual satisfaction". Crucifixion meant being tortured to death and this, in my opinion, would never result in any kind of pleasure for the victims, from the sexual point of view. It was much more terrible that we can even imagine. So people undergoing crucifixion would be just unwilling victims.

If I think about my motivations... well, it is difficult to explain, but this is so fascinating to me, and it has been for years. If (IF) it would be possible for me to undergo a full Roman style crucifixion (with nails, flogging, everything) and at the end magically -magically- get out of it without physical damage, I would do it. Of course this is not possible in reality (at least up to now), and this refrains me to do so, but if in some strange phantasy world, it would be possible, I would offer myself immediately.

I know that it would be terrible and gruesome for me, but I would do to experience it in itself (feel how it would really feel), and, above all, to give pleasure to the executioners and to the onlookers. The best pleasure in their lives. Probably this would be the driving motivation. It is not easy to explain, and probably, much more difficult to understand I know, but I guess this is something like the deepest analysis I am able of... :)
well put

I always imagine no nails but pins screwed into hands and feet, just so deep that no blood occurs. I think the pain is extraordinary but innocent because after some days the so called wounds are disappeared.
To undergo this fixation on the cross is also a real experience with suffering out of your limit. Always knowledge of liberation softens the pain.

How nice having the idea to suffer for anyone or a special person as a sacrifice! (For some case is me too abstract.)

Well there is obviously a fairly strong streak of sadism in humanity. So people would obviously be able to get perverse pleasure out of another's suffering.

However there is also the element of that until recently (at least in the west) life could be short, nasty and brutal (especially for the underclass) so people could generally get used to seeing brutality on a daily basis and just see it as "that's life".

But also there is the element of punishing those who affect your society or family. If you lost a son in battle to a Celtic tribe do you really think you aren't going to get some satisfaction from Celtic women being sold into slavery or tortured to death?

And then there is 'the dance'. If you see videos (gifs) of girls on crosses (admittedly paid to perform) there is something very erotic about their movements until they are exhausted. And they they are all left sweaty and panting (rode hard and out away wet?). How many guys out here fantasize about leaving each of us in that condition after sex?

As to being in agony and orgasm, I have been in pain a lot (intentionally and otherwise) and never orgasmed but I can tell you that on occasion the endorphins have kicked in pretty hard to allow my body to compensate and I have gotten giddy and euphoric.

kisses

willowfall

If I think about my motivations... well, it is difficult to explain, but this is so fascinating to me, and it has been for years. If (IF) it would be possible for me to undergo a full Roman style crucifixion (with nails, flogging, everything) and at the end magically -magically- get out of it without physical damage, I would do it
Just out of curiosity, have you ever tried hanging from the cross just tied with the ropes?

Dear GabriellaSivilla,

No one does nails, most of us wish it, have enough rationality to understand and refuse the reality.
But there are so many ways to be involved by the crux, not only ropes, choice enough to experiment (alone).
Begin with a rope and bow your back.
Let see that you have courage.

No, it does not attract me, actually.
As someone who practiced crucifixion with just the ropes I would say that the cross, as usually depicted, becomes unbearable all too quickly in all but the most sympathetic of poses i.e. those that allow the soles of the feet to press on a foot rest.

As soon as you go a bit more 'authentic' and you your feet are tied, knees bent with soles pressing against the upright, then thing become unbearable very quickly. I know @messaline has a lot of experience being tied to a cross.

All I was able to focus on was to find a comfortable position but there was none. I lasted 15min. I wasn't able to notice anything or anyone else. I recorded a video and posted on YouTube of my experience. I can't imagine using the nails.

But I agree with @Fox-on-Cross, start with ropes, that will slightly change your perspective

i.e. those that allow the soles of the feet to press on a foot rest.
Yes, I use of someting like that but it doesn't permit to pose all the foot on it , only the heel ...
But to honesty speak , I get the maximum of orgasm when I let my feet hanging without support !:rolleyes:
I'm often tied like her but with a little foot rest : so, I can choose ...

Attachments

• 460489018.jpg
    460489018.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 392
I do not doubt at all that hanging from a cross tied with ropes can be very painfull and involving, as well as other practises. I was just describing, if possible, which are my motivations for being so attracted by Roman style crucifixion. I know it would be gruesome, cruel and brutal for me. So why then?

And the answers that I could find are that I am fascinated by the fact itself. Being penetrated by nails (oh, then nails!), being tortured and abused, being hoisted up on a cross, is something that always captivated me. Then, but probably more important, is the fact that my sacrifice would be source of immense pleasure (I hope) for the executioners and the people watching and enjoying the execution. I can almost feel their hand manhandling me, and the insults on the cross. That is why, if (IF) it would be possible to undergo it and ending up magically without any physical damage, I would do it. Tomorrow. I know it is difficult to explain... :)

Back
Top Bottom