The House Of Correction

Go to CruxDreams.com
Always these eternal catalogs of BDSM , more or less hard ... :(
It's good to masturbate but they've no soul, no feelings ...:(
Of course these images do not reflect the true philosophy of the BDSM, they are only images that show pure sadism. I posted these albums of Pichard to animate a little forum.

Believe me there is a lot of love and respect in the practice of bdsm, I am a full-time slave at home and I do not hide anything from my Master, he can read in me as in a book and vice versa, The "normal" couples certainly can not always say the same. I know it's hard to understand, do not criticize if you do not understand.

Of course these images do not reflect the true philosophy of the BDSM, they are only images that show pure sadism. I posted these albums of Pichard to animate a little forum.

Believe me there is a lot of love and respect in the practice of bdsm, I am a full-time slave at home and I do not hide anything from my Master, he can read in me as in a book and vice versa, The "normal" couples certainly can not always say the same. I know it's hard to understand, do not criticize if you do not understand.

But I dont criticize anybody, Laetitia : in my opinion, you're right to do what you like ...and I understand well what is your way of life ...;)
I was only speaking of the comics and giving my point of view about it ...
A forum is made to discuss, isn't it ? ;)
... and I could be very happy if members would more discuss into all the threads rather than to only joke or only to come like viewers ... ;)

But I dont criticize anybody, Laetitia : in my opinion, you're right to do what you like ...and I understand well what is your way of life ...;)
I was only speaking of the comics and giving my point of view about it ...
A forum is made to discuss, isn't it ? ;)
... and I could be very happy if members would more discuss into all the threads rather than to only joke or only to come like viewers ... ;)
Ouf, I like that better ...:)
I'm still more or less new here and I do not always understand the humor of some. :doh:
It is also true that there are few members who participate and even less that take part in real discussions, it is a pity.

One of my fantasy themes is women in a harsh prison, so when I saw the title I was instantly viewing. And this one is most definitely harsh!! But in the absense of any sort of story, who or why, whether guilty of a real crime or whether the victim of a personal backstory, the images soon became boring. Every one was a meticulous work of art, a fiendish example of agonising bondage, but 30 in a row left me, as it did messaline, feeling aroused yet numb at the same time.

This is in no way a criticism of you, Laetitia. The titles of the pictures say 'Princess Melanie' so there must have been a story attached. Any chance you have it??

It wouldn't surprise me to see some of the pictures used to illustrate someone's story.

If you must imprison a girl, make the cell small and cosy like this example.

One of my fantasy themes is women in a harsh prison, so when I saw the title I was instantly viewing. And this one is most definitely harsh!! But in the absense of any sort of story, who or why, whether guilty of a real crime or whether the victim of a personal backstory, the images soon became boring. Every one was a meticulous work of art, a fiendish example of agonising bondage, but 30 in a row left me, as it did messaline, feeling aroused yet numb at the same time.

This is in no way a criticism of you, Laetitia. The titles of the pictures say 'Princess Melanie' so there must have been a story attached. Any chance you have it??

It wouldn't surprise me to see some of the pictures used to illustrate someone's story.

If you must imprison a girl, make the cell small and cosy like this example.
I do not know how to give you what I have, and it is Georges the fault, unfortunately I do not have many albums of Pichard in English, I will still finish to post this one

I do not know how to give you what I have, and it is Georges the fault, unfortunately I do not have many albums of Pichard in English, I will still finish to post this one

My French is unused for 50 years, so very little help, but there are members extremely good with languages who may help, as they have before for other authors.

Pichard's work deserves to be better known.

To discuss a bit, I should say thazt Pichard is a good drawer, I dont reject his style, but his stories are , in my opinion, too much simple about the feelings of his heroines ...
In this kind of stories, I prefer much more the "Story of O ", if you see what I mean ...
For me, the soul is very important in BDSM and I prefer to see less than more : Quality is better than Quantity ...;)

Back
Top Bottom