The Hunt

Go to CruxDreams.com
After the prey is down, she must be readied for transport.

bdsmlr-269822-rAgcglleOy-og.jpg

Jane lying helpless on the log as the boy approaches.the knife in his hand. He carefully examines her wounded breasts and the livid bruises and seeping blood where three darts have penetrated together close to her ruined left nipple. He grins and runs the knife lovingly over her breast as Jane looks down in disbelief. Please, please don’t I plead.

With the encouragement of his father he uses the top of the knife to dig the three from her left breast - blood welling. Then two from her labia. She is then untied.

They say it’s my turn - my attempt to run is denied by strong hands. I am tied to a tree with my hands tied behind then my ankles tied behind. This thrusts my breasts and mound forward. The boys and father take up position around my helpless and quivering body. Five darts each he says. Slowly. Make the bitch suffer.

They target my nipples and my mound. Each dart thuds home - penetrating my soft flesh but nearly an inch. Each one agony. But in some ways the anticipation is worse. Not knowing where but seeing them aim and smile.

Jane has to crawl to them on her knees to statisfy their rampant cocks with her mouth While they take turns shooting my sensitive and helpless body.

Back
Top Bottom