The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
The reality of all this is starting to dawn on Jasmine:

View attachment 774596
A very emotional, sexy and hot picture supported with strong words! Thanks. The timber looks heavy BTW, guess she will fall many times before she reaches the execution site. Might be a good idea to secure the cross bar with some ropes.....and I guess the whip will sting on her bare naked skin.....To sum it all up: Bravo Master W!

Wonderful continuation, Thanks! A very wise Carnifex who decided to parade her naked through the city.....JAS is so hot, so it would be a pity if the citizens were denied that show........Looking forward to the continuation! /
Well, "wisdom" didn't have much to do with it. It was free-market economics: he wanted the dress so he could sell it, and didn't want it scuffed up by the proceedings. It's totally Adam Smith, way before he was born.

Hard for me to add anything really new that hasn't been said. I think I've mentioned before that one of the draws of a good crux story for me is the emotional connection to the characters. Wragg is a master of presenting this in a text story, and now he shows us how it's done in a graphic story as well. I can't praise the pacing enough - every pictorial step is bringing us more in touch with Jasmine's growing terror and dread. Wonderful stuff!
:thumbup::eek::beer::very_hot::clapping::clapping::clapping:

The reality of all this is starting to dawn on Jasmine:

View attachment 774632

Cannot wait to see her lustful body nailed and raised up totally nude for all to lust after...betting she will dance beautifully on the cross...her nipples are already fully erect showing her lust to be crucified....hoping they scourge her nude body first before her nailing when they arrive at the crudifixion site.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be in a hurry, considering everything. :eek::eek::eek:
Keeping up the good pacing of the story, and the second image there is wonderful, as phlebas noted, but he is a conaisseur of that sort of thing. Hard to disagree.

And so our Jasmine goes off exposed in front of her former friends. Rather less than completely tactful of Cassia to remind Jasmine of other things.

Also, why didn't she think it would be this bad? She is technically supposed to die of it, after all. I guess she's in denial.

More excellent manips in this story. I admire the care you continue to put into your images. :headbang::beer:

Mmmmmmm ! Wonderful , but is she not whipped before her crucifixion ?

Yes...scourged totally nude..raised up on her tip toes...with a leg spreader on to allow easy acess to scourge her pussy and lustful asshole.....both sides of her body 100 stripes minimum!..and with the short whips that will give her body those deep beautidul stripes it is lusting for...then put the crossbeam on her and scourge her lustful body all the way to the nailing!

Last edited:
Your attention to detail makes quite an impact here - with graphic sound effects...! :eek:

Very good interaction between characters derived from 3D, photo and background sources. The anticipation is building up. :)

cannot wait to see her nailed...then .raised up on the cross upright totally nude hanging by her wrists only....and feet then nailed....her eager body should dance beautifully for all of us to lust after... hope you do it like this..

Back
Top Bottom