The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Righty-o, the dress has now been swapped back around, and I've beefed up the resolution of Jas406 as the sky was looking a bit stripey on the jpg.

You hadn't, and I hadn't, for precisely the same reason! But Meester Bob, he notices, and thank God he does.

So, what's the best thing to do with troublesome dresses?

Take them off!

View attachment 807223View attachment 807224View attachment 807225View attachment 807227
During Roman times, there was a period when a denarius was worth about a day's wages. By today's numbers, the quotient of silver contained in a denarius is worth about $3.62. That may not seem like much, but as it turns out, $3.62 in value held a lot more weight several thousand years ago.

So, the above quote indicates that the dress is worth quite a bit. I bet the carnifex will (1) not share with his assistants and (2) blow most of it on booze. That is, if Josephine and her father don't automatically get a cut.
Cassia is something of a big tipper, it seems.

But Meester Bob, he notices, and thank God he does.
she's shifted her dress from the left to the right shoulder, but this is a symbolic motif we weren't really supposed to notice...
And he's beginning to be quite the scholar of crux semiotics as well - Bob will find the symbolism in the image. ;) :)
Well, I'm still not sure that Cassia is being crucified justly here, but the carnifex seems to feel his job is not to worry about that. Following orders. Is it just me or are other people also feeling unfamiliar conflicting emotions about Alice/Josephine right now? :confused: :doh::mad::mad::mad:
Cassia seems to be taking this all rather stoically for the moment. 'Atta girl! Don't let them see any fear! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

IT DOES RATHER LOOK LIKE I WILL BE BUSY LATER ON, WHAT WITH ALL THIS UNEXPECTED ACTIVITY.
Death-065.jpg
NOTE TO AUTHOR - I'D BE HAPPY TO DO THE MAGISTRATE AS WELL, NO EXTRA CHARGE. YOU JUST DEVISE A FITTING END FOR HIM... ;):devil:
death-gif03.gif

You hadn't, and I hadn't, for precisely the same reason! But Meester Bob, he notices, and thank God he does.
You could think of me either as a kind of Continuity Editor, or just a blessed nuisance...! ;)
Take them off!
Jas408.jpgJas409.jpgJas410.jpgJas411.jpg
I'm sure I detect a touch of gallows humour among the executioners...
But it's good to know that Jasmine's present discomfort will be addressed, whilst Cassia's will be... well, undressed... :eek:

This may be a summary execution, but you seem to have thought of everything - all very nicely presented, Wragg! :D
This is CruxForums, Bobinder, not FairJusticeForums!;)

(perhaps, the bets are open : will Josephine/Alice end up on the cross too? I bet, Bobinder, you will like that very much!):cool:
Is it just me or are other people also feeling unfamiliar conflicting emotions about Alice/Josephine right now? :confused: :doh::mad::mad::mad:
Well, considering her previous experience on this site, she probably wouldn't be too far out of her comfort zone...!

:D Pietra 75737335-detccw1.jpg :D

During Roman times, there was a period when a denarius was worth about a day's wages. By today's numbers, the quotient of silver contained in a denarius is worth about $3.62. That may not seem like much, but as it turns out, $3.62 in value held a lot more weight several thousand years ago.

So, the above quote indicates that the dress is worth quite a bit. I bet the carnifex will (1) not share with his assistants and (2) blow most of it on booze. That is, if Josephine and her father don't automatically get a cut.
Cassia is something of a big tipper, it seems.
This story has endless subtlies. Carnifices don't just carry around spare nails, I would assume. So, in addition to using a cross from which a dead guy has just been removed, still wet with various bodily fluids, they are also going to use the nails they've just removed from his joints. I would assume that for a patrician lady this is a rather distasteful prospect. And she doesn't get shown off on a march through the streets, either. It's like publishing the obituary right before the funeral.

This story has endless subtlies. Carnifices don't just carry around spare nails, I would assume. So, in addition to using a cross from which a dead guy has just been removed, still wet with various bodily fluids, they are also going to use the nails they've just removed from his joints. I would assume that for a patrician lady this is a rather distasteful prospect. And she doesn't get shown off on a march through the streets, either. It's like publishing the obituary right before the funeral.
Now, don't get all fussy. Do you want this girl crucified or not? :D

Righty-o, the dress has now been swapped back around, and I've beefed up the resolution of Jas406 as the sky was looking a bit stripey on the jpg.

Take them off!

View attachment 807223View attachment 807224View attachment 807225View attachment 807227

yes..strip her totally nude...stretch out those arms and nail those wrists...and raise up her eager pussy on the cross totally nude for all to see...her nipples are already fully erect showing her excitement..

Back
Top Bottom