The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
The agony of poor Jasmine being tortured with guilt is most affecting -
I think she'd better strip off and demand that the Procurator have her crucified,
her guilt is clearly more than she can cope with! :devil:

I will be more brutal with the whip however...

I was tempted, but it's a bugger to keep whip marks consistent across images.

The agony of poor Jasmine being tortured with guilt is most affecting -
I think she'd better strip off and demand that the Procurator have her crucified,
her guilt is clearly more than she can cope with! :devil:

An interesting solution to a guilty conscience, Eul... I wonder that Whitehall isn't lined with crosses! :hollering:

A good twist would be Jasmine's efforts to save the condemned girls to drive herseld on the cross, and during their suffering the slaves eventually will confess to Jasmine that they are guilty and her sacrifice is for nothing... lol i know how bad this would be for poor Jasmine :demon7:

We have to wait what Wragg has in mind!

Wonderful continuation, thanks! Cassie is also superhot, she would look nice upon a cross........In the last pic the stakes are visable through the gate.....very effective... looking forward to see the criminals arrive there........

Onwards toward the South Gate:

The tension is mounting - this is powerful stuff.
Great use of manipulation scenes and components, Wragg! :)

These street scenes are really effective, Wragg, and a change in making Jasmine the focus rather than the condemned girls, who form a very effective background. It gives Jasmine's scene with her friend added punch, and we can't help but wonder if the friend's arm across her shoulders foreshadows something in her story further down the track.

I'm a bit speechless because the mass and quality of manips.
I think Lord Wragg has given up sleep, food, and all other things just to spend time doing this story. We must all pick up our game a bit to keep up. :confused::devil:

These street scenes are really effective, Wragg
I'm personally glad to see the comments from other people. Wragg has clearly put considerable effort into the details - almost little "Easter eggs" - that we can find if we look. The work is so well done that it would be a shame, in my opinion to miss any of it. So thanks to everyone who has noticed things I didn't see on first glance.

And to our dear friend Wragg, keep up the good work, sir. :beer::headbang:

I think Lord Wragg has given up sleep, food, and all other things just to spend time doing this story. We must all pick up our game a bit to keep up. :confused::devil:

I'm personally glad to see the comments from other people. Wragg has clearly put considerable effort into the details - almost little "Easter eggs" - that we can find if we look. The work is so well done that it would be a shame, in my opinion to miss any of it. So thanks to everyone who has noticed things I didn't see on first glance.

And to our dear friend Wragg, keep up the good work, sir. :beer::headbang:
Well said J!

I think Lord Wragg has given up sleep, food, and all other things just to spend time doing this story.
Well, not quite all of them

LN_060065_BP_11.jpg :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's all Jollyrei's fault. Well, him and Bobinder.

"Wondering about an illustrated story of Jasmine," said I.

Instead of telling me not to be so daft they trawled the internet for images of Nadya, Sasha, and Kattie Clover (Cassia).

For which, of course, I am extremely grateful. :beer::beer:

As I am for all the positive comments. I only hope Repertor would like it... :(

Back
Top Bottom