The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Referencing a post by Eulalia on another thread, this pic makes yearn for some good "pole maintenance"!!!
I had to go and see what you meant, HM, but we keep well maintained poles on this thread! :D

If it's like that, then i think silence is silver and talk (speech bubble!) gold, is it not?
Good job that crucifixion tends to reduce the desire for conversation. Even for Barb. ;)

I liked @mp5stab's suggestion for Jasmine so much that I thought I might try it again for Cassia:

Jas424.jpgJas425.jpg
We are seeing some very dramatic and expressive images here, Wragg!
That radial motion blur evokes the dizzying effect of Cassia's elevation, and the tension in her outstretched arms displays her otherwise unsupported pose most effectively.
She looks completely stunned - and rather magnificent! :D

Cassia seems to be jumping the queue...

View attachment 813905
Is Cassia concerned about Jasmine's continuing discomfort, or simply trying to deflect attention away from her own?
Is Jasmine incensed at the treatment of her friend, or simply feeling neglected by the 'Bastards'...?
The questions outnumber the answers in this fine study of physical and emotional tension!
I'm surprised either of them can talk just hanging from nails in their wrists like that. Where is that rescue? I worry about Cassia and her lovely ankles. One thing is certain, I agree totally with Jasmine's assessment of the character of the executioners. :mad::mad::mad::devil:

Great work again, Wragg! So many figures to pose and blend together. I expect that was a bit of work.

What is it about crucifixion that makes so many women complain....?
I can't imagine.. :confused:
That last image is masterful. I can't express how much I like it. :very_hot::beer::headbang::clapping::bdsm-heart:
Kind of you to say so, Jolly... Cassia was like a meccano kit, all separate bits bolted tegether... :sconf:

Back
Top Bottom