The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
That last image is such a brilliant fusion of CGI and photography, your photoshop skills are wild!
That's very kind of you, Em, the arms I actually borrowed from Sabina, Jedakk is the master of dramatic points of view. The lower legs are really Katty, but from a different image.

If I ever get a time machine I'll need to take a drone with me!

I see that the fellow in the center is holding Jasmine’s free leg tightly against his body, which suggests he is quite experienced. :rolleyes:
He may not have been this morning, but he is now... :rolleyes:

No matter how tight he holds her leg, when she starts kicking in pain, he will need all his force to hold that leg, otherwise, he risks to get her foot striking on a very sensitive organ!:eek::facepalm:

He's heard you, Lox, and moved round. ;)

Jas431.jpgJas432.jpg

He's heard you, Lox, and moved round. ;)

Jas431.jpgJas432.jpg
Simultaneously coherent and defiant, Jasmine invites the 'Bastards' to complete their appointed task. Somehow all concerned are united in their desire for a professional job - at least, this is now the best outcome for which Jasmine can possibly entertain any hope... notwithstanding her slightly disrespectful attitude...

We are seeing commendable attention to detail in the illustrations . The appropriate section of background is always correctly lined up for each composition, depending on the different viewpoints for each scene, presenting a high level of visual consistency. Nice work yet again, Wragg! :)

Poor Jasmine. That defiance is likely more for her own benefit than anything. She volunteered for this, and she has to keep believing. I wonder if Cassia can hold on as well. And now what will be the magistrate's next move. He's moved against two high-ranking Roman women and treated them like slaves.

That last image is such a brilliant fusion of CGI and photography, your photoshop skills are wild!
As I mentioned elsewhere, I had not noticed until recently that you were fusing photos and renders. Splendid work. :headbang:

Poor Jasmine. That defiance is likely more for her own benefit than anything. She volunteered for this, and she has to keep believing. I wonder if Cassia can hold on as well. And now what will be the magistrate's next move. He's moved against two high-ranking Roman women and treated them like slaves.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I had not noticed until recently that you were fusing photos and renders. Splendid work. :headbang:

Kind of you all to say so, but Repertor's rendering skills won half the battle! ;)

Jasmine experiences the full horror of crucifixion:

View attachment 820820View attachment 820821
The facial expression on Jasmine's face in the second image is so heartwrenchingly perfect. As to Cassia, she has her own agony to fill her thoughts. This would be an excellent time for a passing "suicide squad" of anti-Roman "terrorists" to spring into action and effect a rescue. Or is it too late? Our heroines do seem to be suffering from some measure of despair. :(

It's becoming almost trite to keep saying, "fantastic work!", but I do really mean it every time. :)

The facial expression on Jasmine's face in the second image is so heartwrenchingly perfect. As to Cassia, she has her own agony to fill her thoughts. This would be an excellent time for a passing "suicide squad" of anti-Roman "terrorists" to spring into action and effect a rescue. Or is it too late? Our heroines do seem to be suffering from some measure of despair. :(
Good idea of that rescue squad, Jolly, but I think they would only help the two crucified slaves. Since the doctrine of the terrorist movement states that all posh Roman ladies ought to get crucified, then, with Jasmine and Cassia, they already have two less to go.:devil:

Back
Top Bottom